Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... More

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 15*

765 21 0
By fanficlover_athena

(Third POV)

Lydia walks into her garden with her dog Prada, kissing him on the head and letting him go to do his business. "Let's go, Prada. You're all of six pounds-- there can't be that much to come out of you." Lydia then says, shivering from the cold air.

She watches the gate where Prada has disappeared from, making her fill with worry. "Prada, let's go!" she then says, her dog not responding. She walks closer to the gate, not seeing a sign from her dog. "Prada? Prada. Prada!" she then yells again. A guy then walks in front of her, with Prada in his hands. "Lose something?" Hallucination Peter asks.

(Your POV)

"Get Danny." Scott says to Stiles, who looks at the both of us in confusion. "What are you gonna do?" he asks us. Scott and I make our claws appear as we look at the Kanima crawling on the ceiling. "...Works for me." He then says, seeing our claws.

Scott and I follow the Kanima closely through the club. Steam starts spreading through the club, making the Kanima go invisible in it. I look at Scott with worry when I can't locate the Kanima anymore.

I look around frantically, getting separated from now both Scott and Stiles. I look to see if I can spot the Kanima but have no luck. I then see someone fall to the ground on my right. One after the other fall to the ground, making a trail to the Kanima. The last one that falls is Danny.

"Jackson!" I yell, when I see that he is hovering over Danny. Derek appears next to me, with his glowing red eyes. "no don't!" I say, but am pushed back into the crowd by him. He claws at the Kanima and people start screaming. Everyone backs away in fear when they see the people laying motionless on the ground. I stand back up and walk over to Scott.

He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the back of the club with him. We see a trail of blood on the floor. "There!" Scott says, making me follow him and jump off the high curb. We follow the trail into the parking lot, seeing an injured Jackson laying on the floor. Jackson then coughs but remains unconscious.

Stiles runs towards us when he sees us, and stops when he sees Jackson on the floor. "What do we do with him now?" Scott asks, looking between Stiles and I.

(Third POV)

"So, should I call the police, or is there a non-rapist explanation for being in my yard in the middle of the night?" Lydia asks the guy in front of her. "I heard him barking, and I live in the house back there. Is that okay, or should I start running?" Hallucination Peter says.

"Well, thanks for bringing him back." Lydia says awkwardly. "Everything okay?" Hallucination Peter asks. ""Okay" meaning what?" Lydia then asks suspiciously. "Meaning, are you all right?" the guy asks again, making Lydia roll her eyes. "Meaning, the other day in class? I'm not crazy." She says snidely.

"I may be the girl who sleepwalks naked and writes backwards on the chalkboard, but at least I'm not one of those desperate Vicodin-popping wrist-cutters at school." Lydia says. "Oh, is that what the other girls are like?" the guy asks sarcastically. He steps towards her and she steps backwards.

"Why'd you do that?" he asks her with a confused look. "Do what?" Lydia asks. "You-you stepped back..." he then says nervously. "You stepped forward." Lydia says matter-of-factly.

"Maybe I wanted to kiss you?" Hallucination Peter says, shrugging. "Maybe I don't want you to." Lydia says snidely.

"Does that mean...? Maybe I could...?" Hallucination Peter asks, now smirking. "If you want me to punch you in the throat..." Lydia says fake nicely. "Could I hold your hand?" Hallucination Peter then asks, making Lydia raise an eyebrow. "What am I, nine years old?" Lydia scoffs.

"Uh, could I give you a flower?" Hallucination Peter says, giving Lydia a purple flower. "Promise to keep it? If I ask you tomorrow if you have it, and you say "no," I'm gonna be really hurt." He says, making her look into his eyes. Lydia then sighs and smiles up at him. "Well, if I don't, I'll lie." She says, shrugging her shoulders.

(Your POV)

The cops had arrived, and we saw Danny being put into the back of an ambulance. "Danny!" I say, making him look at Scott and I. "Y/n? Scott? what are you doing here?" he asks, making Scott and I look at each other.

"Just, uh, seeing if you're okay... And, um... I'm wondering if anything weird happened to you today. Besides being paralyzed from the neck down." Scott says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry, but we need to get him to the hospital." The paramedic says, motioning for us to step aside.

"One more question. Just one. Are you okay?" I ask, looking at the guy who had been one of my best friends last year. He glances up at me and then frowns. "Did it happen to my ex, too?" he asks. I look behind me and see Danny's ex in another ambulance. "Yeah." Scott says, beating me to it. Danny smiles at us and then sighs. "Then I'm great." He says. We step away so the paramedics can close the ambulance doors.

We walked over to the jeep, seeing an unconscious Jackson laying in the backseat. I'm about to climb into the backseat, when Scott stops me. I look over to see that Stiles his eyes are darting between the two of us. "Maybe I should sit back there... You know in case he wakes up..." Scott says. "I think that's a great idea!" Stiles says, motioning for him to take the seat next to Jackson.

"We Couldn't get anything out of Danny..." Scott then says, sitting down. "Okay, can we just get the hell out of here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles asks, reaching over me to close the passenger door. The sheriff car suddenly drives up to us and stops in front of the jeep.

"...Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Could this get any worse?" Stiles asks, turning in his seat to Scott. We then hear Jackson groan and move, making me give Scott a worried look. "That was rhetorical." Stiles then exclaims, looking at Jackson. We see the sheriff step out of his vehicle and look at Stiles.

"Get rid of him." Scott says, nudging for his friend to move. "Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the Sheriff!" Stiles says in disbelief. "Do something!" I say, making him jump out and run to his father. "Hey..." we can hear him awkwardly say.

"What's... what's going on?" Jackson asks, slowly waking up. "Jackson. Jackson, be quiet." Scott says from next to him, which doesn't help. I reach over and punch Jackson hard in the face, making him fall unconscious again. Scott eyes me in disbelief and I just shrug. "That was for hurting my sister." I say, sitting back straight in the backseat.

I listen in to the conversation between Stiles and his father. "What are you doing here?" his father asks, making Stiles awkwardly scratch the back of his head. "What do you mean, what am I doing here? It's a club." He says nervously.

"It's a club. We were clubbing, you know... At the club." Stiles says, frowning his eyes at the sentence he just formed. "Not exactly your type of club..." the sheriff says suspiciously, looking back at the neon sign on the front door.

"Uh, well, Dad, there's a conversation that we—" Stiles begins awkwardly, but is cut off by his father. "You're not gay!" he interjects. "Wha...? I could be!" Stiles says, making me frown. "Not dressed like that." His father scoffs, making Stiles nervously glance around.

"And if that's the case, why is Y/n here?" his dad asks again, pointing to me. Stiles looks over at me and I awkwardly wave at the sheriff. "Well, uh... she's uh-" Stiles begin, making his father sigh.

"This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown up on. And, at this point, I've been fed so many lies, I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me." His dad begins, making Stiles sigh. "Now, what the hell is going on?" his dad asks again.

"Dad, I- I-" Stiles begins. "The truth, Stiles." His father says, crossing his arms on his chest. "The truth? All right... Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny. Yeah, 'cause he just broke up with his boyfriend, so, you know, we were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's-that's it." Stiles says. I can see his father nodding at him.

"Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends." His dad then says, making Stiles give him a sad smile. I know he didn't like lying to his father, but he needed to in this moment. Stiles then says goodbye to his father and walks back over to us, sighing when he sits back down in his seat.

"you ok?" I ask, smiling at him sadly. "Yeah... I just don't like lying to him.. you know." He says, making me nod. "You had to Stiles..." Scott says. "I know... doesn't make it easier." Stiles then says, turning his key in the ignition and starting the car.

(Third POV)

Chris and Gerard are sitting in their car in the alleyway next to the club. "Seven paralyzed. The rumor is drugs... probably hallucinogens, since witnesses say they saw a demonic monster on the dance floor." Chris says, sighing.

"Now, who would believe something like that?" Gerard asks amused. "You know what I'm having trouble believing? How you just stood there while that thing circled you and did nothing. You want to explain that to me?" Chris then asks, looking at Gerard.

"Intuition." Gerard suggests. "Then you know what it is." Chris says. "I have a suspicion... And, if I'm right, it plays by certain rules-- rules that don't bend easily." Gerard says, looking out of the window.

"Do we need to put a hold on Derek to figure this thing out?" Chris asks, making Gerard shake his head. "Not necessarily. Tonight's the first time you had a glimpse of him since Kate died, am I right?" he then asks.

"Unfortunately." Chris says grimly. "And the only other tie we have to him is Isaac Lahey?" Gerard asks. "What are you thinking?" Chris asks, now frowning. "That, if this thing bothers Derek enough to bring him out of his little hole, then we might have an opportunity. What did I teach you is the best way to eliminate a threat?" Gerard asks, making Chris nod. "...Get someone to do it for you." He says.

(Your POV)

"Uh, what about your house?" Stiles asks, looking at Scott through the rearview mirror. "Not with my mom there. We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous." Scott says, making me sigh.

"I still say we just kill him." Stiles says, making me frown his way. "We're not killing him." I say immediately, making him frown at me. "Why not?" he asks, making me roll my eyes. "Because of a certain strawberry blonde girl who happens to be my sister and happens to still be in love with the guy... you know... you probably know her by the name of Lydia." I say sarcastically.

"God, f—" Stiles groans, rolling his eyes. He then looks back at Scott and I with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, okay, I got an idea." He says. "Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott asks, making Stiles scoff loudly. "By now, don't you think that's a given?" he then asks.

"I was just trying to be optimistic." Scott sighs, sitting back against his seat. "Don't bother" Stiles says.

...

We are standing outside of the police transport van that Stiles had stolen. We suddenly hear Jackson scream for us. "Stiles! McCall! I'm gonna kill you!" he yells, making me smirk. "at least he doesn't want to kill me..." I say jokingly, looking nervously at the van.

Stiles goes to open the back of the van and I decide to follow him. If something went wrong, I could hold Jackson back while Stiles ran away. Stiles opens the door and we sit on the opposite side of the van, seeing the look on Jackson's face. "Y/n... you're here too?" he then asks furiously, giving me a death glare. I give him a sheepish smile and then look back at Stiles.

"Okay, I bought you some foo—" Stiles says, but is interrupted by Jackson, who tries to lunge at him. "Let me out now!" he yells furiously. "You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close-and-personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So, don't think this is fun for me either. You know, we're actually doing you a favor?" Stiles then snaps, making me cringe at the clothing part.

"This is doing me a favor?" Jackson asks incredulously. "Yes! You're-you're killing people..." I say. "to death." Stiles then completes. I look over at him and frown. Stiles looks at me and then back at Jackson. "Yeah. And, until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry." Stiles then says.

"Now, you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles asks, going through his bag. I can see anger apparent on Jacksons face again. "You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" he then asks with disbelief. "Uh, well, not if they don't think anything's wrong. Yeah." Stiles says matter-of-factly. We give Jackson another look and then jump out of the van, closing it behind us.

"You sure you're not gay?" I then ask, turning towards Stiles. I see him raising his brows at me. "Wha?- no! I just said that to get my father of our backs. Trust me... I'm not gay." He says defensively. "Ok, I believe you" I say, raising my hands and walking over to Scott. I hear Stiles behind me mumble "terrific..." but I shrug it off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.3K 15
Imagine Kili caressing your body and kissing you. One day, you were out running away from home, when you stumbled onto a trail with dwarves on it. T...
6K 207 24
This book is the third book in the rewrite of teen wolf, containing season 3. If you haven't read the other two books, I suggest you do that first. o...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
925K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...