Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... More

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 14*

792 20 0
By fanficlover_athena

(Third POV) upstairs.

Lydia and Jackson walk into Scott's bedroom, Jackson closes the door behind him. "You okay?" Lydia asks, seeing Jackson rub his forehead. He nods and sighs, making Lydia look around nervously. "...So..." she begins speaking.

"So, you never gave me back my key." Jackson says, making Lydia her eyes grow wider. "What? Wh-- y-your key? That's what you wanted to talk about?" Lydia asks with disbelief, her voice shaking a bit. "Why didn't you give it back?" Jackson asks, walking a little closer.

"Are you kidding? I'm attacked by some lunatic who bites me-- a lunatic who, by the way, still hasn't been caught-- I spent two days freaked out of my mind, walking around the woods naked, all my friends are acting like total nutcases... even my sister is acting like that, and you expect me to be worried about some stupid key?" Lydia exclaims in disbelief.

"So, do you have the key, or not?" Jackson asks coldly. "Not." Lydia says, anger rising inside her. "You just lied to me." Jackson says, making Lydia look at him nervously.

(Your POV)

I look outside the window, seeing Derek and his three little dogs standing beside him. "Guy's... this isn't good." I say, showing the outside to Stiles and Allison. Stiles walks over and looks outside as well, sighing when he sees them looking at us.

"Jesus..." Stiles sighs, and I can smell the anxiety on him. He looks over at Allison, who is standing by the other window and furrows his brows. "What are you doing?" he then asks, I look over and see Allison on her phone. "I think-I think I have to call my dad." She then says, her voice shaking.

"What? No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott—" I say, seeing her smiling sadly at me. "I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia. I rather end things with Scott than see your sister and my best friend be killed." She says.

"It's not over yet." I say, looking back at the werewolves at the front of the house. "I got an idea-- just shoot one of 'em." Stiles then says, looking at Allison. "Are you serious?" I ask, knowing that they would be able to catch that without any problems. "We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right?" Stiles asks, making Allison nod in agreement.

"Maybe I should go out there and fight them... try to hold them off until Scott gets here?" I ask, seeing Stiles shake his head immediately. "Are you crazy? You're not going out there!" he says, making me frown. "You just said we needed to protect ourselves?" I say sighing at him. "I know what I said...Let's just start with the shooting arrow's thing." He says, looking back at Allison and nodding.

"Okay." Allison says, taking her crossbow out of her bag. "Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em." Stiles says. "Which one?" Allison asks, looking at the werewolves.

"Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head." Stiles says, making me roll my eyes. "If Scott and I are able to catch arrow's being shot at us, I'm certain Derek can as well." I say, making Allison nod. "Ok... then shoot one of the other three..." Stiles says.

"You mean, two." Allison then says, making both Stiles and I frown at her. "No, I mean three." Stiles says, looking through the window himself. "...Where the hell is Isaac?" he then mutters, making me get worried again. Allison takes off running, getting to Lydia and Jackson upstairs as quickly as she can, leaving me downstairs with Stiles.

I then suddenly get pushed back, hitting the ground and seeing a smirking Isaac standing over me. "Stiles... get out of here." I say to him, standing back up and lunging at Isaac. I push him into a nearby table, smashing it to pieces when he lands on it. He glows his yellow eyes at me, making me glow my red eyes at him. This makes him falter for a second, looking at my eyes in confusion.

I growl at him and he takes a small step back, still staring at me. I take this moment to my advantage and grab the carpet he is standing on, and tug it forward, so that he falls on his back. The force of this, knocks him out cold. At that moment, Allison comes downstairs and tells me about what happened with Erica. Scott comes in the house from the backdoor, and runs up to go fetch Erica's body, me doing the same with Isaac's. He is still out cold.

Scott grabs both of their arms and throws open the front door, throwing them in front of Derek's feet. Scott and I step outside on the porch, Stiles and Allison walking closely behind. Derek looks up at us and sighs.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega-- you're already an Alpha of your own pack." Derek says, before looking back over at me. Scott looks my way, and I give him a small smile. "But you know you can't beat me." Derek then says again.

"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott says, making Derek's smile fall from his face. We then hear something from above us, and all look at the roof, seeing the Kanima crawling on top of it. It growls at us and then takes off.

"Get them out of here." Derek says to Boyd, looking at his two beta's on the ground. Lydia then suddenly comes running from the door, making me sigh in relief. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on???" she exclaims, tears in her eyes. I run over to her and give her a big hug, looking back at Derek with an angry expression. "...It's Jackson." Scott then says, looking back at me and nodding.

...

Stiles then offered to drive both Lydia and me home, which I gladly accepted. The ride home had been awkward, Lydia smirking at me every chance she got when Stiles said something. When we arrive at our house, I get out making way for Lydia to exit. I then turn back to Stiles and tell him to wait for me, that I would be right back. I just needed to talk to Lydia for a second, make sure she didn't tell anyone about tonight.

I open the front door, glancing back at Stiles, who is looking at us and waiting in the driveway. I motion for him to wait and quickly close the door, so Lydia and I can have a little privacy.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." I say, looking at Lydia when we enter the home. She gives me a look and then sighs. "I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened..." she exclaims in disbelief.

"It's-it's kind of complicated." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, how about you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson was? Or what is wrong with Erica?" Lydia asks irritably. I look down at the ground, trying to form my words. "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" she then throws back at me, making me look at her sadly.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and Allison aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself. And I mean everything..." I say, the last part a little slower, looking out the front door window, seeing Stiles still sitting in his jeep waiting.

Lydia looks over to where I was looking at and then sighs. "Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend-- which is nothing-- to myself. But really? Him... You can do better." She then says, making me roll my eyes. "Hey... He's not my boyfriend. You get that, right?" I say, frowning at her, grabbing her arm. "You want him to be ... don't you?" she then asks, smirking. "Shut up..." I say, frowning again. She then frowns as well and looks down at my hand around her arm.

"Let me go." She says, rather coldly. "Just, for one second, please, try and remember—" I begin, letting go of her and sighing sadly. "Remember what?" she asks impatiently. "Remember what it feels like..." I say, staring at the ground in front of me.

"All those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you-you can't stop looking at him, because you want to know if he's looking at you as well... Don't you remember what that's like, having a crush that consumes you?" I say, sighing sadly.

"No." she then says, sighing. I look at her in disbelief. "What do you mean, "No?" You've had crushes... most of them turned into boyfriend rather quickly... but you still pined over Jackson for a whole two weeks before you got together right?" I ask, making her look at me again. "None like that." She then says smiling sadly at me.

"Ok... I'll keep your crush a secret..." she begins, smiling at me "And I won't tease as much as I was doing." She then says, making me sigh in relief. "But honestly..." she begins again, making me roll my eyes "Yeah...yeah. I can do better, you already said that." I say, frowning. "That's not what I was about to say. What I was going to say was that you should just tell him... crushes may be fun in the beginning, but they can really hurt you in the end if you act on them too late." She then says, walking away up the stairs and getting into her bedroom.

I look back out of the window, seeing Stiles spray some perfume in his car, sneezing loudly after smelling it. I snicker to myself and then open the front door again, making his head turn to me again. I walk over and sit down in the front seat next to him. "So...what now?" I ask, looking over at Stiles. 

"Scott just send me a text message, telling me to meet him at some club." He says, making me nod. I smell the perfume that I had seen him with just a second ago. "Is that Armani?" I ask about the smell, making him sheepishly nod.

"Yeah... Some guys in the locker room were wearing it and I wanted to buy it for myself." He then says, smiling awkwardly at me. I give him a weird look and his eyebrows suddenly rise. "Wha- I didn't mean that I like to smell the guy's in the locker room. Nor is that the reason why I bought it... I just-" he says nervously, making me smile. "It's ok Stiles, I get it." I say, looking back at the road in front of us, hearing him sigh next to me.

We stop in front of a club and see Scott on the side of the building. We walk over to him, he not noticing us yet. "What do we do now?" Stiles then asks, making Scott quickly spin around to face us. "Holy cr—" he says, panting a bit.

"Wha-- sorry, I'm sorry... Did you see where he went?" Stiles then asks again, making Scott shake his head. "I lost him." Scott sheepishly says. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles then asks, making me frown. I hadn't gotten any scent from it at the pool either. "I don't think he has one." Scott then says, making me nod at him.

"All right, any clue where he's going?" I then ask, making Scott shrug my way. "To kill someone." Scott says, a little unsure. "Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles says sarcastically. Scott frowns at him and me when I start lowly laughing.

"What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone-- sarcasm is my only defense!" Stiles then says defensively. "Just help me find it." Scott says sighing. "Not "it"-- Jackson." I say, reminding him that it was still a person. A person which my sister still had feelings for.

"Yeah, I know. I-I know" Scott says evasively. "All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asks. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott says, frowning again.

"Yeah, but that's just the thing-- how did he pass the test?" I ask, looking at the two boys with a confused look. "I don't know." Scott says, shrugging. "Maybe it's like an either-or thing? I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When is the Kanima not the Kanima?" Stiles asks, making me think.

"...When it's Jackson." Scott mutters. Suddenly Stiles start walking backwards, grabbing my arm and pulling me back with him. His eyes are fixed on something on the top of the building, which makes me follow his gaze. "Uh... dude? See that?" he then asks, making Scott look up with us.

We see the tail of the Kanima disappear in an upstairs window. "He's inside." Scott says. "What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asks, making me smirk. "Maybe he wants to let of some steam... you know, party and have some fun..." I say, seeing both boys look at me in disbelief. "Or not..." I mutter sighing.

"I know who he's after." Scott then says, looking at the line of people in front of the club. I look at who he is looking at and see Danny in the cue. "What? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles then asks. "Armani." He says, making me raise my eyebrow at Stiles. Stiles sees Danny in the cue and then nervously scratches the back of his head.

"Wait... why do you smell like Danny?" Scott then asks, looking back at his best friend. Stiles looks at Scott and then back at me. "Wha- It's a good perfume ok..." he exclaims defensively. "We don't have time for this, come on." I say, walking to the back of the building and finding a door.

Stiles tries to open it but is unsuccessful. "Aw, come on! All right, maybe there's, like, a uh-like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of—" he says, but gets interrupted by the sound of the lock breaking. Scott gives him the door handle and walks inside, making me follow him closely behind.

"...Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength? How'd I not think of that one?" I hear Stiles mutter from behind me. When we walk in the club, we are met by flashing lights and a group of people dancing. I look over the crowd and see mostly men. Scratch that, all men.

Some of them dancing without a shirt on, which makes me look around confused. Scott is standing next to me and I can see him look around as confused as me. "Dude, everyone in here is a dude! I think we're in a gay club..." Scott says, making me nod.

"Man, nothing gets past those teen Werewolf senses, huh?" Stiles then asks to both Scott and I rather sarcastically. I look back and see him surrounded by a few guys, stroking his body. I stifle a laugh and he broke himself free. "Maybe it's the Armani?" I suggest, giving him a wink and earning a pointed look from him.

I see Danny sitting at the bar, so we get closer sitting on the other end. "Three beers." Stiles says, pointing at himself and then Scott and I. "IDs?" the bartender then asks, making Stiles frown. "How 'bout three Cokes?" the bartender then suggests.

"Rum and Coke? Sure!" Stiles says enthusiastically. The bartender rolls his eyes and crosses his arms in front of his chest. "...Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving, anyway." Stiles then says awkwardly, making the bartender grab our drinks.

A shirtless guy behind the bar then walks over to us with our drinks, handing them to us. "That one's paid for by that guy over there." He says to Scott, pointing to a guy at the other end of the bar. "And this one." He says, placing one in front of me "Is on me." He says, winking at me.

"You're not gay?" Stiles then suddenly asks, eyeing the bartender. He shakes his head at me and then winks before leaving again. "Of course not..." Stiles says sighing. Scott looks over to Stiles and smirks, which makes Stiles look at him annoyed.

"Oh, shut up." Stiles says. "I didn't say anything..." Scott says, still smiling. "Yeah, well, your face did." Stiles says frowning. "What are you two talking about?" I ask, not getting what they were referring too. "Nothing..." Stiles says sternly, looking back at Scott and frowning. "Hey, I found Danny." He then says, making me roll my eyes. "...I found Jackson." Scott then says, pointing at the ceiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 51
*Starts in season 2* "That was pretty Radical and you know it."
67.1K 2.8K 20
"When in the 1950's write a paper for your history class. That's what I always say." When Peter Parker goes back in time to write a paper for a hist...
132K 6.9K 18
The detective and his blogger start drifting away after the marriage of Dr. Watson. When an unfortunate accident happens, it brings them closer than...
125K 2.5K 14
it's been almost a year and a half since your adventure into the Descendant's world, a year and a half since you fell in love with Harry, a year and...