Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... More

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 12*

859 22 4
By fanficlover_athena

(Your POV) Class

I'm sitting in the seat next to Scott, looking at Isaac sitting in the seat in front of us. We hear Stiles run into the class, trying to get both Scott's and I's attention. "Guys, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." he says, looking at me and then at Scott sitting in front of him.

"...I think we already know." I say, pointing at Isaac sitting in front of us. The three of us sit back and suspiciously eye the back of his head. During the whole class, I can see Isaac glancing back at me numerous times, most of them I reply by scowling his way.

The bell rings and Stiles pulls Scott and I out with him. I'm walking in between Scott and Stiles, still sometimes glancing back at Isaac who is listening in. "All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima-- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles says, making me frown at him. "That thing was not a jaguar..." I say, thinking back at the scales.

"Yeah ... I agree with y/n..." Scott says, making Stiles sigh. "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." He then says, giving us a pointed look. "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott says, making me raise my eyebrows at him. I see that Stiles had stopped walking and is looking at Scott with narrowed eyes.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this "friendship." Stiles says sarcastically, making me laugh his way. He rolls his eyes and we follow Scott to our next class. We walk into econ, each of us taking our seats. I sit down in front of Stiles and diagonally from Scott. Jackson walks in and takes the seat behind Scott. "Hey, Testicle Left and Right-- what the hell is a Kanima?" he asks, making me look behind me and frown. When I see Stiles and Scott's faces, I can't contain my laughter.

Scott was about to say something, when we are all interrupted by coach. "All right listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it!" he says, making me cringe at his words.

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy." He says, picking someone from the front row. I sigh in relief, I hated going to the board. "Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" I hear Jackson say, making me scoff.

"I'm familiar with the sensation..." Stiles says sarcastically, making me look back and smirk at him. "Wait-- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" I then ask, joining in on the conversation. "How should I know?" Jackson bites at me. I then look over at Lydia, who is writing on the board. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" I then ask with worry, looking at Jackson again.

"I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry..." Jackson says. I'm about to say something else, when coach almost gives me a heart attack. "Jackson!" he yells, making me turn around in my seat to face him. "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" coach asks again, making me scowl at him while my heart rate went down again.

"Umm... Just an undying admiration for my-my coach..." Jackson says, making me mentally gag. "That's really kind of you." Coach says, believing every word he had said. "Now shut up! Shut it!" coach then again yells. "Anybody else?" he then asks. He looks at me while walking next to my seat, but I just ignore his stare. "How do we know it's not her?" Scott then asks, referring to Lydia. I turn around and look at Scott with anger.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see fifty percent evil." Stiles says, making both Scott and I look at him in disbelief. "All right, maybe sixty." He then says. "Look... It doesn't matter how much 'percentage' evil she has... it's not her." I say defensively.

"How do you know..." Scott says, looking at me sadly. "It wouldn't make any sense ok... I was with her before that I went to the pool... I heard the creature while I was with her in the car ok... It's not her." I say again, making them nod at me.

I look back to the board, seeing Lydia still writing on it. she is now crying uncontrollably, and I'm slowly rising from my seat to get to her. Coach pushes me back down and walks over to my sister. "Ok then..." coach says, now standing in front of her. Lydia looks my way, fear in her eyes. "Anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?" coach asks, making the class laugh. I look behind Lydia and my eyes become wide at what I see.

"What is that... Greek?" Stiles asks, making Scott shrug. I pull out my phone, taking a photo of it. "No, actually, I think it's English..." I say, showing them the mirrored photo. Lydia then walks back to her seat, as if nothing had happened. I look over at her and frown, but she gives me a smile.

The bell rings and we all exit the classroom. I try to catch up with Lydia, but she had disappeared. We walk to our next class, chemistry. "Derek's not gonna kill her without proof." Scott says, trying to ease my nerves. "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles asks.

"...I think here and now." Scott says, looking at Erica and Isaac walking into class. Stiles and Scott both run to sit next to Lydia, before I can move. I decide to take the other available seat on the table next to Lydia's, next to the window. Stiles grabs a chair and pulls it in between me and Lydia.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Harris says, patting Stiles on his shoulder. "So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." He says again, making Stiles roll his eyes.

"y/n, you take the first station here at the front. You'll start with—" he states, making every guy raise their hands. I look around and frown at them. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down." Harris says annoyed. "Start with Erica." He then says, making me look back at the blonde who is already smirking my way.

The class was divided into groups, Scott sitting next to Lydia and Stiles being paired up with Isaac at the table behind Scott. Erica sits herself down next to me and I roll my eyes her way. 

"Whatever you're thinking about doing? Don't... Or I will make sure you regret it." I say, working on the assignment in front of us. I see Scott looking over to us, clearly listening in. "Like you did on the ice rink?" she asks with a smirk, blood boiling in my veins. "You got lucky there... you don't want to try me again." I say, making her smirk at me.

"What are you gonna to do to her?" I then ask, worry in my voice. Erica looks at me with fake sadness and then says "Don't you think the better question is, 'What's she going to do to us?'" which makes me frown at her. "I have to say, you guys would look cute together... But, you know, I've always had this feeling, like, I'm a little psychic... I just don't think you're going to get together." She then says, looking over to Stiles.

"You think you can make me jealous? You? Please." I say, rolling my eyes at her. "Would you rather have me coming on to you instead?" she then asks in a flirty voice, which makes me scrunch up my face at her. "If you come anywhere near me, I'll rip your tongue out." I say, looking back at the assignments in front of me. She grabs my arm, making me look at her. "Come on-- girl fight in lab. It'll be hot!" she says, making me swat her hand away from me, this makes her chuckle.

I look over at Stiles' station, listening in to the conversation. "If you harm one strawberry-blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little Werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present." Stiles says, looking at Isaac. Isaac smirks and then turns to look at me, which makes me turn back to my assignment and stop listening.

(Stiles POV)

"What about her?" Isaac asks, pointing to y/n. I look up and then look at Isaac with anger. "Don't you dare touch her." I say, narrowing my eyes at him. "Really? What if she wants to touch me, is that allowed?" he asks me, while smirking.

"Please... you have no chance with her." I say, looking at Isaac and then back at Y/n. "I think I have a better shot at getting with her than you do." He says, making me scowl at him. "But then again, I did ask her out once, though..." he says, making me roll my eyes.

"Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story. I'm gonna pass, thanks." I say. "It was the first day of freshman year—" Isaac begins again, but I interrupt him. "And you thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said "no." I say, smirking a bit now.

"Yeah. Yeah, she even laughed. Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain." Isaac then says, making me smirk even harder. "Mmm. Unrequited love's a bitch. Maybe you should write about it in English class, you know? Channel all that negative energy..." I say jokingly.

"Nah, I think I'll just ask her out again. I mean, a lot has changed since then... Me becoming a werewolf has made us more compatible for each other anyway." He says, making me scowl again.

"Switch!" Harris yells. Allison rushes over to take a seat next to Lydia and Scott takes the seat next to me. I looked over and see Isaac sitting next to Y/n.

(Your POV)

"Switch" Harris yells. I feel someone sit down next to me and I look up, seeing Isaac smirking down at me. From behind us, I can hear Harris smacking a desk with his ruler and I turn around to look. I see Stiles who had tried to get up from his seat, who is looking my way. "If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it will be a failing grade." Harris says, making him sigh and sit back down next to Scott. I look back at Isaac, who is still smirking at me.

"Would you look at that, desperation on legs." I say, smiling back at him. He laughs it off and then looks behind him, seeing Stiles stare at us.

"Don't be like that... I know you like me." He says, making me frown his way. "What gave you that false impression?" I ask, looking back at the next step on the assignment. "Call it a hunch." He says. I then feel his hand on my thigh and look down at it in shock.

I can see in my peripheral vision that Scott and Stiles are now full on staring at us. "I'm sorry" I say with a flirty smile "I didn't know you had a death wish?" I then ask, looking back at his hand. He chuckles lightly, pushing his hand a little further up my thigh. "I know you want me." He then says, looking in my eyes. He then looks back behind me, seeing Stiles and Scott shooting daggers at him with their eyes. 

"When do I get to talk to you alone...without your little guard dogs?" He asks, nodding his head in their direction. I laugh a bit and then look back at him. "... you know, I asked that exact question to Derek earlier." I say, smirking when I see his smile turn into a scowl.

In one swift movement, I grab a hold of his wrist that is attached to the hand on my thigh. I push my claws into his wrist, smiling at the sight of him in pain. He tries to pull his hand away, but I only dig my claws into his wrist deeper. "I'm sorry? I thought you wanted me to touch you?" I begin, smirking at him "This too much for you honey?" I then ask, pouting in a fake manner.

"Ok I get It, let go." He lowly mutters. I let go of his hand and watch him rub it under the table. "touch me again and you'll lose the hand." I say with a smile, focusing back on the work in front of me. "You know, I do kind of like it rough." He then says, winking at me. Before I can respond, the teacher calls out again "Switch." He yells.

The spot next to me is immediately taken by Stiles, who is watching me with worry. "You ok?" he asks, making me nod at him. I then look to see that Scott and Allison are sitting together, behind Lydia and Isaac. I lowly growl and Stiles turns to see what I was looking at. "Oh..." he says, smiling back at me in a sheepish manner.

After a few minutes of us trying to complete the last tasks, I can see a crystal lying in front of me. "Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it.." Harris says. I look over at Lydia and see that there is a slimy substance on hers, and see Isaac smirking at me.

"Lydia wait!" I jump up, making her stop and everyone in the class look my way. "What? Why?" she asks me, looking at the crystal. "Y/n, what is the meaning of this?" Harris asks, looking at me both shocked and annoyed. I look around the room, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Y/n?" Harris asks again, making an idea pop into my head. "Well... Don't you think that it's kind of irresponsible to tell us we can eat something we just made here? I mean, there is a reason why those signs are up there..." I say, pointing to the 'no eating' sign. "I mean last week we were using these bottles for different kinds of acids..." I begin again, making Harris frown "There is a reason why we don't use these very same bottles to drink out of them." I then reason, seeing everyone in the class still looking at me.

I see Lydia then nod and Harris nods as well. "You do have a point y/n, Let's not eat the crystals." Harris then says, going around the class with a trash can. I sigh in relief and sit back down next to Stiles, who is watching me in awe. I then see Isaac still smirking at me, which makes me frown.

I look over and see Lydia grab one of her pencils on her desk, which had the same kind of liquid on them. I was too late to stop her, she had already touched the liquid. I see Erica and Isaac looking at her with shocked expressions. Stiles looks at me and gives me a sad smile, but I ignore it. I can't take my eyes of my sister, I know she wasn't the one...so why is she immune?

I then look out of the window, feeling a presence behind me. Derek had been watching the entire time. When he sees me looking, he looks at the ground sadly. The bell rings and we all stand up, I immediately rush over to Allison. "Allison, I need you to stay by her side while Stiles, Scott and I come up with a plan ok?" I say, making her nod at me. She takes Lydia's hand and walks out of the classroom with her.

I then motion for Scott and Stiles to follow me, walking into coach's office. "Derek's waiting outside for Lydia." I say, making them both look at me in shock. "Waiting to kill her?" Stiles asks, making me shrug. "I don't know... I think so. "I say, hoping that I was wrong. "If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes-- especially after what happened at the pool." Scott says, making me frown at him.

"It's not her." I say defensively, making the two boys look at me with doubt. "Y/n...she didn't pass the test. Nothing happened." Scott then says sadly, making me shake my head at him. "No, no it can't be her... I was with her when Stiles was attacked. Are you insinuating that she was at two places at the exact same time?" I asks with disbelief.

"It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her. So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her." Stiles says, trying to come up with a way to do just that. "Well, I really don't think he's gonna do anything here. Not at school." Scott says, making me look at him again.

"What about after school? What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?" I ask, making them both frown. "By three o'clock?" Stiles asks, a little skeptically. "There could be something in the Bestiary." Scott then offers, making me nod in agreement. "Oh, you mean the nine-hundred-page book written in archaic Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that." Stiles says sarcastically.

"Wait... Lydia... I think she can read archaic Latin... but I'm not sure... maybe Marin the student counselor? I can ask Allison to talk to her?" I ask, now just realizing it. "Uh, I can talk to Derek, maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that it's not her? But, if anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?" Scott then says to us. "What does that mean? I'm equally as strong as you... maybe even stronger." I say, crossing my arms in front of me.

"I just don't want you two getting hurt." He says to me, then looking at a worried Stiles. "If Derek goes after my sister, I'm not standing on the side lines Scott. I will protect her, no matter what." I then say, making him sadly nod. "Ok... but don't do anything without me there ok?" he says, making me nod.

"But seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? Call, text, scream, yell, whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can. We have until three." Scott says, walking to the door. I hear something behind me and Scott turns back to us, seeing Stiles lying on the floor groaning. "It's slippery over here..." he says, making both Scott and I roll our eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
757K 29.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
30.9K 874 17
Y/n moves to Hell's Kitchen in an immediate way to get away from her obsessive ex boyfriend. Looking for any possible job, She comes across a law fir...
47.5K 1.2K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...