Each end is a new beginning

By kiit74

This is a Llorumi story, I am new to creating stories. -Harumi loses her memory when the building collapsed... More

you are alive ❣❣
Doubts
head in the clouds
love memories
mystery solved
a story of best friends
ambush
¿REMENBER?
THE ARRIVAL OF THE PRINCE OF FRAGA
ONE PARTY, MANY PROBLEMS
ATTACK!
¿QUIET ONE OR THE JADE PRINCESS?
NEW ALLIES
SINCERE FORGIVENESS
NEW ADVENTURE
TRUST YOU, NEVER
THE RETURN OF A FRIEND 1 \ 2
THE RETURN OF A FRIEND 2/2
ARRIVAL IN ARAGÓN
SALVED
DIJIN LAMP
REUNION
AZAMI
COME WITH ME- part 1
COME WITH ME part 2
COME WITH ME part 3
GET AWAY
BELIEVE ME
FRIENDS
girls vs ninjas

FRIEND OR ENEMY OF THE PAST?

173 5 1
By kiit74

Pov Azami

We escaped when Harumi discovered us, without a doubt she and the pathetic ninjas will pursue us seriously are a bummer.  I called Tyler on a handheld radio and sent him the address of the barracks so that he and the others can come help me with the ninjas while I pick up some friends from the Kriptarium prison.

~~~

Pov tyler

Azami gave me directions to go to the SOG headquarters - I indicated to Chen.

Wait where they go, Cole said to Kai.

I don't know, but it must not be good- said Kai, "You have to go after them" - Zane said.

Wait, we shouldn't go where Harumi- Chen said somewhat confused.

Idiot, she's with the ninjas- I yelled at Chen.

Well, it's time to go play with the other ninjas, I hope you haven't forgotten White Pelib.

~~~
The ninjas left the barracks to search for Ultra Violet, but found Chen.

Hello ninjas, nice to see you again-said Chen with an evil smile.

Hello guys - Kai said grouping with the other ninjas.

They all got into combat position including Harumi.

Guys, you take charge of Chen's other henchmen, I'll fight him- said the green ninjas.

I don't think so, green ninja, you will be my opponent, in fact if you like, all of you can fight me at the same time- said a boy with brown hair with a dark blue colored lock that appeared behind Chen.

Who are you ?, You are the one behind all this- said the master of energy.

Tyl-Tyler- Harumi said a little tense.

Do you know him? - Kai said

Something like that - answered the white-haired woman, taking a step back.

Good to see you again, white-haired, "Tyler said looking at Harumi with a slight smile.

How do you know him? - said Jay

It's a long story- Harumi replied.

I'm her ex-boyfriend and a former SOG member- Tyler answered easily.

Harumi tensed even more ...

FLASHBACK

The building collapsed together with a couple of husbands inside, the only people who could be saved were those who were in the elevator, everyone was happy to have survived except for one person, a 10-year-old girl with white hair, beautiful eyes  and a sad expression on her face, but you can blame her, she lost her family, she was left alone in a world unknown to her.

The doctors treated her outside the building, the girl was sitting in an ambulance, wondering why she happened to her, why she had to be like this, why all this happened.

They say that Garmadon saved the city, the ninjas could not against the great devourer, Garmadon is the hero today.

Those words, those last words that the doctors mentioned, who would think that those words could change the destiny of an orphan girl, the doctors told the girl not to move from her seat while they went for a couple of bandages.

They left, but sitting there was not part of her plan at the moment, so she decided to run as fast as possible until she reached a small forest, the girl tripped over a small bush branch, it was getting dark and  He decided to lie down under a big tree with the moonlight and a small but very refreshing breeze.

The next morning the girl woke up still crying for the loss of her family, I heard some noises in the branches of the trees, probably an animal, but suddenly a small figure jumped from the branches and pointed at little Harumi with the bow  her.

Please, don't hurt me -begged the girl, don't worry I won't hurt you, my name is TYLER, what is yours- asked the little boy.

The girl shyly replied that her name was Harumi.

What do you do in a forest? - the boy said.

The little girl just stays silent without answering anything, without any answer.

You are very silent, you know- I joke in little Tyler, as he left.

Wait, don't go, I don't want to be alone- said the girl.

And your parents? - Asked Tyler

Harumi couldn't answer that question, only tears came out of her eyes, sobbing with great loss.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to- Tyler apologized- wants to eat something- he asked after hearing a growl coming from the girl's stomach.

The girl just nods without saying anything else, both children walked until they found a candy store.

Okay Harumi, before eating I need to know 3 things: you can run fast, hide and lie - in number the child.

I run fast, I would say that I am very good at playing hide and seek and lying is wrong- she said

But if you want to eat you have to lie- said the boy.

Good- little Harumi said without any emotion.

Well you just have to distract the salesman by lying about anything, while I have some candy- said Tyler.

That's stealing and it's wrong- the girl complained.

Do you want to eat or not - I bend the boy to the girl, little Harumi had no choice but to agree to that plan, she had been taught that lying and stealing is wrong, but she was too hungry.

The 2 children robbed the store without the seller noticing, as soon as he realized it, it was too late the 2 children had already finished all the sweets they stole.

That was fun- said the girl with emotion, it was true- the boy recalled.

And so 1 month passed, the children lived by stealing and lying, but they decided to go for more, they decided to steal a jewelry store, of course they thought how difficult it would be compared to sweets and sweets.  How wrong they were.

Hey whitehead, you still think about taking revenge on the ninjas- Tyler asked, the girl just nodded her head and coldness in her eyes.

As soon as they broke into robbery they caught Harumi and sent her to an orphanage, Tyler didn't dare come out of her hiding place for fear of being taken to the orphanage as well.

When little Harumi was in the orphanage she didn't talk to anyone, she was so scared, so angry, so disappointed in herself.

You are very pretty little girl, surely someone will adopt you soon, said Diana, the person in charge of taking care of the children at the orphanage.

Adopt ?, the girl wondered, "but I don't want to be adopted, I already had a family" -she said while a tear fell.

Miss Diana greeted two gentlemen with a guard at her side, the girl had never seen gentlemen who dressed so elegantly, she only saw married gentlemen who took one and the other child with them.  But she had not planned to be adopted, however unlucky she had then, they chose her, they chose little Harumi to be the new daughter of the emperor and the empress, the new princess of Jade.

And so 5 long years passed.

I just want to get out of this palace, live with the other people my age, a 15-year-old girl yelled at her parents, the girl retired and went to her room, she changed with a green hood that covered her identity and fled  towards the outskirts of the palace and stopped to sit on a roof of a very tall house to watch the Ninjago sunset, he took off the hood of his head and admired that orange sunset that gradually became darker and darker,  the girl sighed and remembered her old friend.

White-haired? - A 16-year-old called.  Tyler? - Said the girl running to Hug him, he returned the hug.

He thought he would never see you again- said the girl.  Harumi I want to apologize for not helping you when the police took you to the orphanage- Tyler said as his gaze lowered.

Do not worry, this is in the past- she said putting a smile.

Well, thank you and look how old are you now? 15?  You are very pretty white-haired- said Tyler

Thank you, you're not bad too- said the girl mocking.

Ouch that hurt- Tyler said things a little laugh.

So you are the princess of Jade, huh? - said the boy, "And you have improved with the bow" - replied the girl.

Yes, the arrows that have a red spot are red and they have a poison that will kill you in 6 hours and the blue ones paralyze you for 30 seconds- said Tyler.

Wow !!  You would never shoot me right? - Asked the girl.

No, she wouldn't even think about it- said Tyler.

Good- said Harumi with a smile.

The 2 young men met secretly 2 times a week, Harumi always found a way to escape and Tyler had no family so he made a living from stealing and sometimes worked as a "bounty hunter", hence the deadly arrows.  Harumi had told Tyler about the plan for revenge against the ninjas and reviving Lord Garmadon, Tyler was amazed at how Harumi had planned everything, he already had a motorcycle gang called THE CHILDREN OF GARMADON, Tyler mentioned to Harumi that he belonged  to that band to defeat the ninjas, but he never thought that the silent one was Harumi, since Killow was the one in charge of choosing the people who joined them, however the only problem was that Tyler was not in favor of reviving  Lord Garmadon;  He thought that Harumi and he could conquer the city of Ninjago without his help, that Garmadon would betray them, Harumi didn't think the same, he just wanted revenge.

Before long, both young people began to fall in love and began to date as a couple in love without anyone else knowing, they were both so in love, but they can't last long, can they?

3 months passed ...

Harumi had gotten the first oni mask and Tyler did not agree to revive Lord Garmadon.

GOOD IF YOU DON'T AGREE, GET OUT OF THE GANG !! - Harumi yelled at Tyler.

Good! - he replied.

1 week later.

Harumi was meeting Tyler as usual, but this time Tyler was a little different.

Tyler, are you drunk? - Harumi asked.

No- he replied approaching Harumi to give her a kiss.

No! - Harumi you said, but Tyler kept insisting to such a degree to overstep (for not getting into more details) Harumi gave herself a guard and asked for help, Harumi returned to her parents and this time the palace had more guard so that she did not  escaped, TYLER managed to escape but did not hear from Harumi

Up to 5 days later ...

Tyler we have to ... finish, my feelings and emotions are a hindrance to me, a hindrance to taking revenge on the ninjas- said Harumi.

What?! - He answered- if it's because of what happened last time, I'm really sorry about that, I don't know what happened to me, sorry.

It's not just ... That's why ... I don't want to see you again ... You hurt me a lot- said the white-haired woman and left.

END OF FLAHSBACK

What !? - said Jay

Do not trust him too much, although you may not believe it, he could defeat them easily, especially if he has his bow with him, each of his arrows is poisoned with a poison that will kill you in 6 hours if you do not attend to it quickly or they can paralyze you for  30 seconds- said Harumi.

Time to find out- Lloyd said attacking Tyler.

----

Hello everyone, post 2 chapters yes!  Well, I think that this chapter can sometimes happen in real life, that's why you always have to maintain respect among all people.

Note to me: I do not know if it is a good idea to write while you see a news story about feminicide and mistreatment of women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
248K 18K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others