π‚π‘πˆπŒπ’πŽπ 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 [ 𝐭...

By -laughingheights-

darling, how could you be so blind? They look at each other. One hurt, scarred and in pain. The other stoic a... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
π„ππˆπ†π‘π€ππ‡
01: AN ANGEL AND A BOY
02: RICH AND RICHER
03: MORE BOYS
04: CORSETS AND PLEADS
05: AMORTENTIA
06: KNIGHTS IN ARMOUR
07: TRUTH HURTS
08: OH, NIGHTMARES
09: BORNDAY
10: INTOXICATION
11: BLACK LACE
13: LITTLE HANGLETON
14: THE SIGHT
15: HIS, ALWAYS
16: GOLDIE
17: YOUNG BLOOD
18: BROKEN HEARTS CLUB
19: UNDOING
20: BIRTHDAY BOUQUET
21: MIDNIGHT CRISIS PART ONE
22: MIDNIGHT CRISIS PART TWO
23: NIRVANA
24: CHARMS AND CHARMING
25: SUMMER

12: LITTLE LOVE BITES

2.5K 96 57
By -laughingheights-

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

"Was that the last Slytherin compartment we had to check?" Angelina asked groaning.

"I wonder how you would fulfil Head girl duties if you get so agitated as a prefect." Tom replied as he gave her a glance while walking to their own compartment.

"I only want to be head girl for the quarters and you know that."

"You could stay in mine." Tom shrugged. It was too casual of him. Oh how she would love to stay in his quarters but she would never admit it. Also she enjoyed the little privacy she had.

"Thank you for the offer but I have to decline." Angelina lightly laughed as she entered the Slytherin compartment full of her friends.

"Angelina, I was just thinking about you." Avery jumped out of his seat.

Tom rolled his eyes and took a seat next to Abraxas.

"What are the arrangements at Malfoy Manor this year?" Angelina heard Black ask Abraxas. Immediately her interest was perked and she seated herself on the seat opposite to Abraxas.

"Mother gave us the North wing of the Manor. My room will be next to Black's and Avery's. Zeus will arrive the day of the ball, so we have space to separate Lucretia and Druella from Lily and Angelina. Riddle's room is across the hall and Rosier and Dolohov will share a room. Lestrange and Nott will have the room across Riddle's. Muliciber and Crabbe and Goyle will share a room next to Lucretia's and Druella's. Angelina's and Lily's room will be next to Riddle's. " Malfoy explained.

"What about our dates?" Lily asked.

"What about them?"

"Can't we just share our rooms with them?" Lily exclaimed. She was very excited for the ball but why didn't she tell Angelina she had a date?

"You can do whatever you want but mother had to assign rooms. It makes us lot look respectful and gentlemen-like."

"Who are you going with Lily?" Angelina asked," I'm quite surprised you didn't tell me."

Lily beamed at Angelina," Callum is taking me to the ball."

"That's nice." Angelina replied. Nobody had asked her to the ball. Was someone going to ask her? Even if someone ended up asking her, she would decline. Angelina had hope that Tom would ask her to the ball but it seemed like his mind was too occupied on the family reunion he had planned.

"Is someone taking you to the ball, Angelina?" Leo Lestrange asked Angelina snapping her out of her train of thoughts. Tom Riddle's gaze was set on him.

She shook her head," Nobody has asked me yet."

"Well if nobody asks you, I might just shoot my shot." He smiled cheekily," Save me a dance princess." Tom wanted to hex the boy so bad that the little finger of his hand twitched. Tom Riddle was never one to lose control; he was always calm and kept together. His demeanor was always cool, well until he was angry.

A warm sensation took over Angelina and pain pricked her head. She stopped smiling. Someone was trying to communicate with her by Legilimens and that someone was Tom Riddle, of course.

"Sure, Leo." She mustered with a slight smile and snapped her gaze to Tom.

"What?" she hissed.

"What?" Tom mocked her, his lips quirking upwards. She should have gotten the message not to accept Lestrange's plea. Angelina rolled her eyes at his behavior.

Why was he messing with her? Did he really want to deal with a pissed Angelina during their little trip? Angelina shot a glare to Tom which he enthusiastically returned.

What game was he playing at?

Just before Angelina was going to give Tom a witty remark, Zeus Malfoy interrupted. The door opened and his head peaked in, he was head boy that meant he had more duties to complete.

"We're arriving at London in thirty minutes, change into you muggle attires." He instructed and left.

"Gentlemen, let's leave the women to change here." Tom Riddle's cool voice cut through the chatter in the compartment.

"Angelina, once you are done meet me in the prefects compartment." Tom told her and swiftly left. The rest of the boys left soon behind.

-

The last few days Druella and Lucretia were being tolerable, it was mostly because the ball was arriving and all of the Slytherins had to keep up a good and untouched reputation to show off.

"Who are you two going with?" Lily asked the girls who were shuffling through their bags for clothes.

"I'm going with Gabriel Travers. I met him in France last year." Lucretia replied.

"And you Rosier?"

"I'm going with Theo Nott, he asked me last night." Druella responded.

Angelina was shuffling through her bad to find a pair of socks.

"We need to get our nails done."

"Oh and our hair trimmed."

"We can't forget the fittings." Lucretia reminded.

"Angelina, did you hear?" Druella started.

Angelina sat down on the seat to slide her tights up her legs.

"Hear what?" she questioned raising an eyebrow. Being on good terms with Druella and Lucretia was very helpful. For few of the many reasons; they were good at preparing for events like the Yule Ball, they had good taste in wardrobe and the two had all the information about the hot topics going around school.

"Olive Hornby has made advances on Riddle; Walburga told me she thinks he's going to ask her to be his date."

"That's unicorn crap." Lily mustered.

Angelina looked taken aback slightly.

"I can assure that isn't going to happen." Angelina said with a sweet smile on her face.

"That's what I thought, I mean Olive is pretty but she can't compare to Angelina." Lily said and Lucretia and Druella nodded their heads.

"I saw Olive trying to touch Riddle's arm that other day and he told her off." Druella said.

"She's trying too hard." Lily added, "Everyone knows that Tom is interested in Angelina only."

"Don't flatter me please. Tom can do as he pleases; I'm not his girlfriend or anything." Angelina said," I better get to the Prefect compartment now. See you later girls." She left the compartment, dressed in a black skirt and a flowy white blouse.

She couldn't stand hearing them talk about Tom associating with a low class pureblood. She was making her way to the Prefects compartment when someone bumped into her.

"Arlo."

Angelina sighed, "Potter, watch where you are going, for once. " Fleamont Potter came from a very wealthy pure-blood wizarding family but the lot of them was blood traitors making them loose their worth.

He rolled his eyes and walked past her, he had spectacles yet he was so clumsy.

Angelina entered the Prefects compartment to find it empty except Tom Riddle who stood by the window. Angelina expected the rest of the house's prefects to be present too.

"I'm here." Angelina made herself known as she shut the sliding door behind her. Tom turned towards her, a smirk slowly made its way to his gorgeous face. Angelina stood in her spot for a few minutes holding a stare on Tom before she moved towards him.

Tom was clad in a perfectly tailored suit, it was all black. His dark hair was a bit messier than normal indicating that he might have ran his fingers through it.

Angelina found herself looking at Tom longingly, he seemed to notice as well but chose not to give her a remark. His eyes trailed up her body and his cool gaze met hers.

"Sit."

His voice, Angelina never failed to feel a shiver go down her spine every time she heard it. She sat down after talking a few seconds to process his command. She crossed her legs and looked up at Tom.

Tom rested his hand beside Angelina's head, trapping her from one side. His other hand went to her legs and parted them, spreading them ever so slightly. Angelina's eyes fluttered slightly on contact with him, she had the urge to close the distance between her thighs.

"Tom."

Her tone was breathy, his was normal as ever. Tom placed his knee in between her thighs keeping them apart. They had never been sexual with each other before, and to Angelina's embarrassment she fantasized about him after their first kiss together.

Tom leaned closer to her, his cheek brushed slightly against hers. A hand found its way to her neck; Tom's hand had a solid yet comfortable grip around her neck. He used her neck as a puppet to make her look up to him.

"You are not to save a dance for Lestrange or Greengrass or anyone else, do you understand Angelina?"

She nodded, he smiled.

"If I find out you didn't follow my instructions, let's say I shall be very displeased with you." He leaned into her again, this time his mouth found a spot on Angelina's neck. He kissed her neck; slightly bit it earning a moan from her, Tom made sure to leave a mark on her, his mark.

"Angelina Arlo, will you do the honor of accompanying me to the ball?"

"Yes, I will." Angelina's voice came out to be hoarse. Tom Riddle placed a kiss on her lips and detached himself from her. He adjusted his suit and held a hand out for her.

The train had come to halt, that meant it was time to pick up their extendable bags and head to Little Hangleton. Their trunks were being transported to the Malfoy Manor. They could not carry two full trunks around Little Hangleton for obvious reasons.

Tom handed his and Angelina's trunks to the Malfoy trio who ensured them that their trunks would be transported safely. Angelina gave Liliana a departing hug. When they pulled away she seemed to notice something on Angelina's exposed neck and dainty collarbones.

"Those love bites weren't there before." She pointed out. Angelina's eyes widened slightly, from the corner of her eyes she saw Tom smirk and Olive Hornby clench her fist.

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

DISTRACTION HERE ::

HI, how are you guys? School opened for me, like actual physical school. Absolute hell. I hope you guys are doing better than me.

Anyways,

tell me in the comments what do you think my storyline is? I'm very curious to know what you guys think is going to happen.

Much love,

Luna

⁺ ˖˚ ♡ ⁺ ˖˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
616K 31.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
899K 20.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.