one shots | skz ships

By minhoscats

[ONGOING | REQUESTS] โ you really hold onto me like your life depended on it not once, but twice today. โž in... More

intro | requests
index
sunday funday | hyunchan
warmth | minsung
crush | seungchan
confession | jilix
cafรฉ | seungsung
care | seungjin
domino's | chanlix
clingy | hyunho
ring | changlix
missing you | hyunchan
oblivious | chanbin
why? | minsung
unrequited love | hyunbinlix
fangs | chanlix
photo booth | hyunlix
heart shaker | jeonglix
only us | seunglix
blueprint | minchan
compete | minchanbin
sunshine | jilix
i remember | chansung
boyfriend | hyunho
save me | minsung
impatient | minchan
stay | minsung
lies | hyunlix
truth | minsung
let me go | seungjin
scar | hyunho
distance | minsung
cherry | 2min
does he? | seungjin
cute | minsung
bestie | hyunlix
soft | seungchan
ily | multiship
happy | hyunsung
nicknames | danceracha
wherever | hyunlix
rest | seungchan
weirdo | 2min
dog park | hyunchan
attention | seungjin
picture | 2min
costume | minchan
for you | hyunlix
realize | changjin
reality | 2min
never | minsunglix
your fav skz ship | poll
HYUNJIN IS BACK

no one | 2min

6.4K 208 420
By minhoscats

ship : 2min | minho x seungmin
genre : fluff | slight angst
type : storyline | social media
relationship : couple
status : requested by strxyski

—•—

no one

realstraykids

liked by maknaeontop, skz4ever and 1,458,444 others
realstraykids another fun day at dekira ^-^

#seungstagram #leeknowiscute #dekira

17,024 comments

hyunminxx aw come on i miss seungjin 😔

skzskzskz aww 2min are the cutest :(

linohugs my bias and bias wrecker dating might've been the best thing to ever happen this year

minsungforlife urgh not him again where's jisung 🙄

astraykid you guys were so cute today ㅠㅠ

seungjinnie if only minho becomes hyunjin that would be great

princehwxng i heard hyunjin is gonna be on the next episode i'm so excited

knowhan MINSUNG WHERE

quokkaboi poor jisung he doesn't deserve this

chanbestleader this episode remains superior

nesonnim please break up ❤️

—————

seungmin sighed for the third time that day. no matter what he does, he keeps coming back to their most recent post and scrolled through the comments.

the pain he held reading those hate comments about him dating minho is always so painful and suffocating. their fans hated their relationship and want them to break up because apparently, jisung is, and will always be minho's soulmate.

the more he thinks about this, the more devastated he gets. the comments are right, he doesn't deserve a sweet boyfriend like minho and they are not meant to be together. seungmin felt like he is just wasting minho's time and energy while dating him and that thought alone made him mad at himself.

why did he even fell for minho when he knows that the fans would despise their relationship? why did he has to get in the way of jisung and minho getting together? why must he be so selfish to think that minho loves him when he actually doesn't?

all kinds of question keeps cramping up his brain and he hated it. he closed his eyes tight, the tears he held back flowed down his cheeks. he just wants everything to stop and be over once he open his eyes again. he wants to escape the hate.

throughout the whole week, seungmin wasn't able to focus on anything. he keeps tumbling over his steps during practice, slacking off his vocal class, taking unnecessary breaks, and even abandoning his health. his mind couldn't seem to work when all he thinks about is how the fans would love it if he just break up with his boyfriend.

minho seems to notice every little changes that seungmin went through for one whole week. he got worried when the younger refuses to eat and stayed in his room for days. they haven't even been cuddling or seeing each other often for a while and it made minho very anxious.

seungmin kept isolating himself and tends to avoid minho at all occasion. he's trying to make up a solution where he can run away from everything but he didn't think that this had affected everyone around him.

the whole group had been trying to make him open up, but he kept refusing and tell them that he's alright. of course no one believed him, especially not minho. he knows his boyfriend well enough to know that he is hiding something.

one day, minho had enough. he will not let his seungmin suffer any further from whatever he was dealing with. without hesitation, minho opened the door to his room to see his boyfriend sitting still by the window, not realizing that he had walked in. even though his eyes stared into the void of nothingness, minho could see that his mind is filled with a lot of worries.

"angel?"

seungmin didn't budge and stayed still. he didn't acknowledge the other's presence as he fiddled with the ring minho gave him as a gift and let his mind wanders far away.

before minho could open his mouth again, he heard a quiet sob coming from seungmin. he could see that his eyes started to water slowly as he nibbled his bottom lip in frustration. minho got really worried and ran up to him.

"seungmin, are you okay?" he anxiously asked, his eyes wandering everywhere as if he was looking for someone to call out for help. the younger was shocked to see minho there and his heart clenched in pain.

"h-hyung..."

the older immediately lock eyes with seungmin and felt his pain. he could see all the sorrow and grief the other had to go through in his eyes that held the story of how suffocating he felt all this time. minho could see all of it and it made his heart break.

"hey angel, what's wrong? please tell me, you know i'm here for you right?" as he held onto his own tears, he couldn't bear to see seungmin's sad eyes as tears flow down his cheeks so seamlessly. he quickly wiped it off with both his thumbs, gently caressing the younger's cheeks.

"t-they don't like us together, they s-said that jisung is the one for you and i'm a n-nobody." seungmin stuttered out as his lips trembled. "i-i think we should b-break up. i don't deserve you anyway." and with that, seungmin sobbed into his palms and cried with all his might.

minho's heart cracked at the sight, feeling terrible for not realizing how the hate comments got onto seungmin so easily. he can't believe such toxic fans still exist when they have been dating for months. they have no rights to break them apart.

no one could break them apart.

he proceeds to take the fragile boy into his arms and rubbed comforting circles behind his back. how dare they hurt his baby like this?

"what are you talking about, love? i love and you only. no one could ever replace you and only death could do us apart. i'm not gonna leave you just because people despised our relationship. who are they to tell us what to do?"

minho kept reasssuring him that he won't let anything stop them from loving each other. seungmin is too precious and minho loves him so much to ever let go.

"b-but hyung, i don't want to lose our fans. can't we just sacrifice our relationship?" seungmin finally lifted his head and spoke. the older was so pained to see how hurtful he looked with those bloodshot eyes, pale skin and chapped lips. but no matter what, he still looked the prettiest to minho.

"so what if we lose them? they're toxic and we should've cut them off since the beginning. they don't have the right to control our life and all of us deserve to be happy. don't you want to be happy, baby?"

the older's hand holds onto his face gently and seungmin snuggled into his touch. it felt so comforting yet so painful to know that he won't be able to let this moment go to waste. he loves minho more than he ever loved anyone before.

he nods and continued to bury himself in minho's strong arms. "shh, it's gonna be okay. i'll come out with a statement that we will stick together no matter what and that no one should leave mean comments like that. as long as i'm here, they can't hurt you, okay?" he heard minho whispered in his ears.

"but hyung-"

"nu uh, no buts. i just want to see you smile again and be happy. that's all that matters to me." minho cut him off with a peck and sweet message which made him smile. he continued to snuggle into the older's warmth and felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier before he drifted into dreamland.

————

realstraykids

liked by 2minluv, lcvefelix and 2,485,999 others
realstraykids i would like to clear up that seungmin and i are happy together and we decided to keep it that way. please refrain from spreading hate comments and think about other's feelings. accept it or leave it. thank you.

#leeknowiscute #seungstagram #2min

35,899 comments

realstraykids i love you ♥ -seungmin
view all 12,899 replies
> realstraykids i love you too ♥ -minho
> 5starmichelin I'M SCREAMING
> llamahyun HSSJSJ Y'ALL SO CUTE
> minminskz i am : dead

2minluv OMG LET'S GO KING POPPED OFF

leedontknow hello sir i think you dropped this 👑

seungpuppy SEUNGMIN AND MINHO BEST BOYS WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH

srirachan say it louder for the people at the back *cough* toxis stays *cough*

kinglino king woke up and chose respectful violence

maknaeontop omg i'm so happy minho spoke up about this 😭😭😭

minsungforlife 💔
> cheescakehan goodbye 👋
> 2minbabies goodbye 👋
> astraykid goodbye 👋
> linohugs goodbye 👋

—————

hi hi! thank you so much for requesting, i really enjoyed writing this one! i hope you had fun reading as well ^-^ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC