Not one of your Victim (Gojo...

By hkshirayukihk

An super serious y/n and an goofy Egoistic Gojou Satoru. Unlike the other people who gets easily smitten by... More

Whine and Expression
Annoying person
Reunion
It's your fault
Meeting not a date
Her smile
It's my birthday
Don't let your guard down
How to take care of a kid
Babysitting
Babysitting 2
Inside Sukuna's Domain
Suddenly become a Mom
Bathhouse
The Second year
Not a Date
Sick Day
The Onlookers
Sneak peek(Not a chapter)
Terrifying Cute
Family trip
An Jujutsu Stroll scenario (100k Special Chapter)
200k Q and A
Family trip 2
Family trip 3
Family trip 4
Family trip 5
Back to normal
Back to Normal 2

Gojou is a Dad!?

19.7K 741 759
By hkshirayukihk

After Ijichi have faint from too much info to process. Nanami just told y/n that it takes 9 months for a baby to develop.

"What are you talking about, Of course, I know that"

"Then how did you become an Mom, all of a sudden!?"

"I never saw Nanami-san lose his own cool" Maki whispered to Inumaki and Panda who just nod there head.

"Shake"

Ijichi is currently laying down at the couch.

Ijichi was mentally damaged.

"How many seconds, minutes, hours does baby develop?" Ijichi muttered under his breath.

*Scary* The three second year thought when Ijichi was muttering an scary chant, they thought that he have finally lose it.

Y/n just sighed and replied " I become a Mom of an three adorable kids" Y/n smiled a bit when she remember the adorable look they have calling out to her. 

Nanami just facepalm himself as he doesn't know anymore.

"By the way, Y/n-sensei, The three kids call Gojou-sensei "Dad'" Maki and panda asked adding more fuel to the fire.

Ijichi sit right up and asked "Wha-what Gojou-san!? Gojou-san is the Dad!?"

Nanami and Ijichi just thought of Mini Gojou Satoru version. Since they are Gojou Satoru's offspring then they have the same annoying genes with them.

Ijichi messed with his hair as he can't believe it. Nanami tried to appease him somehow, but then even he was taken aback about the fact that y/n and Gojou have kids together. 

Ijichi rolled over  in the floor while clutching his head and screaming that he is living in a nightmare. Nanami tried not to show that he was also affected. 

*Uwah, Y/n-sensei is sure charismatic* Maki and Panda thought.

"Takana" Inumaki agreed with them.

Meanwhile due to the loud noise they produce. Gojou have finally decide to wake up the three kids.  Informing them that there Mom is back. 

They were excited to see there mom. That even they were still a bit sleepy They immediately stand up straight causing for them to tumble. Gojou caught them and carry them in his arms while they walk towards where the sound coming from.

As soon they noticed a familiar silhouette. Itadori, Fushiguro and Kugisaki asked there Dad to put them down.

Gojou put them down, And the three kids run to give there Mom a big warm welcome home hug.

"Mom, We missed you!"

When y/n noticed her Adorable little kids running toward her. She frantically told them to be careful or they might trip.

"I missed you too, My Adorable Megumi, Nobara, Yuji"

"Yo, Dad is also here" Gojou said. Y/n stare at him for a second and return her attention back to the three kids.

Seeing how y/n treat the three little kids with care. Nanami, Ijichi were surprised on how good you are on taking care a child.

After the three adorable kids happily greeted y/n, The second year students were a bit jealous. As They also wished that y/n would spoil them like that. Maki, Inumaki realized what they just thought and embarrassed shake that thought off there head.

Gojou who noticed how intense they staring y/n and the kids.

"Jealous?" Gojou playfully asked to Maki and Inumaki.

Maki and Inumaki blushed as they frantically denied the accusation.

Ijichi and Nanami feel left out as they doesn't know, what they supposed to say in this situation.

Ijichi was muttering curse towards Gojou for getting ahead of y/n.

"O..oi, I think that's enough, Ijichi-kun" Nanami said, it was the first he was creep out by Ijichi. Nanami thought that Ijichi is scary, if he stare at him with those dead dull eyes of his.

"Ah, look how happy that bastard is, Why can't we be like that too, Nanami-san" Ijichi replied clearly he wasn't listening.

(This is what Ijichi means☝️, For the two Gojou Satoru is a headache)

Itadori was the first one who noticed the new faces. It seems like he recognized them.

"Nanamin, Ijichi-san" Itadori happily said.

"You know them?" Fushiguro asked.

While Nobara was amazed, when she saw a huge feast. She start to drool and said "Mom's cook food is delicious" that only send an arrow to strike y/n's heart.

*I have died countless time* y/n thought to herself.

"We're not jealous!" Maki irritatedly yelled said to Gojou.

"Sujiko" Inumaki said agreeing with Maki.

Gojou chuckled at there reaction as he tease them further.

"If your that jealous, you can call me Dad, Like this three adorable kids here"

"I humbly decline" Maki immediately replied. Even Inumaki didn't like the idea as he crossed his arms in a X formed.

"Kombu" Inumaki said while shaking his head.

Gojou was about to speak, When he felt someone tug his pants it was the three little kids.

"Dad, Let's go eat already" Nobara said with a drooling face. Gojou chuckled as he crouched down and took a clean  tissue and wipe her face.

"Mom said we eat together" Fushiguro said with a frown.

"Maki-neesan, Inumaki-niichan and Panda too!" Itadori happily said. He forget to say let's eat.

Nanami and Ijichi were surprised on how good Gojou handled the three little kids and we're still shocked that he become a Dad!?

"Gojou-san, As a Dad!?" Nanami and Ijichi start to say that it was the end of the world. The worst case scenario is here.

Clearly, they are panicking as they thought the man-child have a three kids with him and he took care of them properly. It's seriously, not what they expected. They thought he was an imposter.

"Hey! Just what do you think of me?" Gojou said as he asked Nanami and Ijichi.

"An Self centered jerk, Okay, your question is answered, let's eat"  y/n abruptly said.

All snort except the three little kids and Gojou who look like he was about to cry.

"Wait a second! Isn't this kid is Itadori-kun?" Nanami asked as he finally realized something very obvious.

That brightened up Ijichi's mood as he asked about the two kids. If there are Kugisaki and Fushiguro.

Y/n just answered his questions and just like that, Ijichi was happy to hear that he clearly misunderstood everything.

It took time for Gojou to collect his self confidence. After five minutes he was back.

They all eat happily together. Maki notice Nobara was a messy eater that she have rice grains all over her face.

Maki chuckled and told y/n about it. While Fushiguro eat elegantly cute. Until he accidentally make a mess.

Fushiguro wear an adorable frown that Inumaki poke his cheek. Making him frown more than the usual.

While Itadori gobble and talked. Nanami told him not to talk when his mouth is full. While wiping his mouth.

Itadori nodded his head and smiled happily to Nanami. Gojou just whispered asked to y/n.

"Why is he crying while eating?"

"I never received a warm kindness and delicious food like this, Every bite brought me in tears, it's relieving all of my stress" Ijichi said while chewing his food.

Y/n sympathize Ijichi as she offered more food to him.

"What did I missed?" Principal Yaga said when he arrived at the dining room.

Y/n, Nanami, Ijichi and the three second year just politely greet the principal while Gojou was busy messing with Fushiguro, Nobara and Itadori.

Y/n smacked Gojou and gesture to him.

"Yo Yaga-sensei, Are you also here to eat? You better eat already these three kids here, have a bottomless pit inside there stomach" Gojou said to Yaga.

"What are you talking about Dad" Nobara said with a rice grains beside her mouth. Maki politely asked y/n for a clean tissue, since she's the one nearby the box. Y/n just handover the box to her.

Fushiguro just took the dessert in his plate and Itadori snatched the meat.

"Ah! That's my meat and dessert!" Gojou said.

"Serves you right" Yaga and y/n thought. While the others choice to ignore Gojou and continue eating.

After a chaotic dinner. They all thanked y/n for the meal.

It was time for the three kids to take a bath. Yaga just called y/n to his office as he give her a new pajama outfit for the three.

"Thank you"

"Make sure, to take a picture"

Y/n chuckled a bit and nod her head.

"It's bath time with Dad" Gojou said to Fushiguro and Itadori.

"I want to take a bath with Inumaki-niichan!" Itadori said with a smile.

"Sujiko" Inumaki said.

"Me too" Fushiguro said.

"Eh? What about Me?"

"Dad should take a bath alone" Fushiguro said.

"How mean, I'm your Dad, you know"

"But, Dad, we took a bath with you last time" Itadori replied.

Inumaki can't distinguish whose the child here between Itadori and Gojou.

Y/n just told them to take a bath as it getting late. They all decided to take a bath together. Fushiguro and Itadori stick with Inumaki leaving Gojou isolated.

Gojou sulked in the corner but soon he stopped sulking when he heard the Itadori said.

"Let me wash your back"

Gojou cleared his throat as he was about to say 'sure' he looked back to see that Itadori was asking Inumaki not him. And so he sulked back to the corner.

Inumaki couldn't decline the offer as they were giving him a hopeful stare that it is hard to refused so he give in.

Fushiguro learn that if he handover the soap again to Itadori like the last time he might get hit by it again.

Fushiguro was glaring at the bar soap.
As he gesture that he is eyeing him. Fushiguro wrapped the soap with a towel and hand it over to Itadori who wants to scrub Inumaki's back first.

Inumaki gesture to Fushiguro sit infront of him as he washed his back while Itadori is wiping his back.

Fushiguro followed and let Inumaki scrubbed his back. Fushiguro finally noticed his dejected Dad in the corner.

Fushiguro sighed as he called out to him.

"Dad, let me scrubbed your back" Fushiguro said.

Gojou immediately teleport in front of them.

Fushiguro just did the same thing. He wrapped the soap with the wet towel and scrubbed Gojou's back while Inumaki scrub his.

"It's the scrubbing back train" Itadori said while scrubbing Inumaki's back.

After a minute they switched places.
Inumaki scrubbed Itadori's back gently while Fushiguro and Gojou soak into the bath tub.

Gojou suggest that he will washed Fushiguro's hair when he noticed that Fushiguro was glaring at the soap.

Gojou asked why he was glaring at the soap. Fushiguro replied with a serious expression "to make sure it won't hit me again" it took a second before he burst out of laughter as he find it hilarious.

Itadori was doing the same thing.

"It might disappear again" Itadori said in hush tone to Inumaki. Gojou who heard him, cackled and snort as he explained that Soap doesn't disappear and hit someone on it's own.

It was a lively bath time. Inumaki enjoyed bonding with the two.

Meanwhile at the same time with y/n, Nobara and Maki.

Y/n suggest the three of them to take a bath together. Nobara was happy to

It was peaceful when suddenly Nobara and Maki compete on who will going to scrub y/n's back.

"It's Nobara job to scrubbed Mom's back"

"It's been a long time, I've done this, I should be the one who should scrubbed y/n-sensei's back" Maki reason out. Nobara start to tear up and throw a tantrum. 

Y/n sighed as she suggest that they could take turn and she will washed there backs too.

Nobara and Maki complied to her suggestion. After Nobara calmed down, She approached Maki and apologies for acting selfish. Maki grinned and pat her head gently.

Maki apologize for immature. Y/n smiled as she pat Maki's head.

Maki blushed as she love headpats from y/n. It reminds her the first time y/n become her Master. Y/n, Gojou and Yaga was her pillar.

The one who believes and support her.

After 15 minutes. Y/n helped Nobara wear another cute pajama.

Gojou who helped the two was delighted. Inumaki and Maki bid there goodnight to y/n and Gojou as they will return to there own room.

Nobara gesture for Maki to crouch down and she hugged and kissed Maki in the cheek and said goodnight.

Maki didn't expect that. Y/n smiled at the two.

While Inumaki, he hugged Fushiguro and Itadori. Fushiguro was frowning but he didn't pushed Inumaki away. While Itadori being the sweet adorable boy. He returned the hugged and said Good night.

Inumaki and Maki leave the room happily. After they leave Gojou give his phone to y/n and carry Fushiguro in his arms and smiled at
y/n.

"Principal Yaga's order" Gojou said.

And y/n took a lot of pictures of Fushiguro and Gojou in different angle. Fushiguro prefer that y/n is the one hugging him. So the whole photoshoot he wear a frown.

"My frowning bunny pose" Gojou

Next is Nobara who sit on Gojou's lap.

Gojou just told Nobara to make a lazy bored face with him. Since she wear a bear pajama.

"I'm bored and owned this seat pose"

And lastly Itadori who wear a tiger pajama.

"Help, I'm being attack by a tiger cub pose"

"You don't look like being attacked, you look calm here" y/n said.

"Eh? Did you just say, I'm cool?"

"No, I don't remember saying that"

"Now it's time for Mom to take a photo with the three of you"

Fushiguro, Nobara and Itadori they all want to take a photo with there Mom.

So they took it all together. Gojou happily took a lot of pictures of y/n and the three kids.

He keep on taking a pictures even they aren't posing. Y/n already told him to stopped and send it to Principal Yaga when he keep on taking a photo even the two is already asleep.

Fushiguro was about to dozed off when the sound of clicking woke him up. He glared ominously to Gojou.

Y/n noticed that and told Gojou to stopped in a threatening way. Gojou immediately stopped and teleport to Yaga-sensei.

Y/n sighed as she forget to inform Yaga-sensei about Gojou's sudden visit. In the process Yaga was startled when Gojou appeared out of nowhere.

He spill his tea to his new sew stuff toyed.

"Oops sorry, I was just here to deliver the pictures, I'll just leave it here and bye bye"

"Satoru!!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 100K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
829K 54K 57
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
567K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
265K 8.7K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...