๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐” - ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž...

cybercums

"๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐" Nailea Devora, the cute innocent & dorky g... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘; ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’; ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“; ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”; ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•; ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–; ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—; ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ; ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ; ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ; ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘; ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’; ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“; ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”; ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ; ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•; ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–; ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—; ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ; ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ; ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘; ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’; ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“; ๐ž๐ฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”; ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•; ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–; ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—; ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ; ๐ง๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ; ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘; ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’; ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“; ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
an explanation; ily <3
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”; ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–; ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—; ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ; ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
should i update?

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ; ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ & ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ

3.3K 87 171
cybercums

wondering if im still the girl he wants :(. word count 1567

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬

two hours earlier...

"So tell me about him. You never say much," Nia makes braids in my hair as I sit in front of my mirror doing my make up.

I chuckle softly, "Hmm I don't know. It's really nice when I'm with him. He's a good listener, a lot better than Nate."

"Ah so a Saturday nights typa thing?"

I raise a brow at her reference. "Yeah I guess honestly," I pick at the fringes on my white rug, "I've cried in front of him because it feels so...normal."

She grins ear to ear, "Awww. You're blushing!"

I laugh at the redness that forms on my cheeks. "No no, I'm just so happy. Happier than I've ever been. He just cares so much for me you know? And he's easy to laugh with."

"Yupp, that's a huge one."

I watch as she starts to smirk. "What Nia?"

"How's the sex?" My mouth falls and I bite my lip to contain the loud laughter from coming out.

"You already asked me how big he was, I'm not giving you anymore details."

She shakes my shoulders, "Pleaseee, I need to know how my bestie's doing so I can give her tips."

"Huh?" I frown.

"Turn around." Following her instructions, I rotate my position so that we're sitting face to face.

"Open your mouth."

I open my mouth like I'm at the dentists but she quickly shakes her head. "No Nai, you have to make-"

She groans of frustration before standing and going to my bathroom. I hear her digging around in my drawers and quiet mumbling. A few moments later, she walks back with a long purple object in her palm.

My eyes widen when I realize it's a dildo. I look at her with my face full of confusion and embarrassment.

"I gave you this last year and you still haven't used it?"

"No Nia, it's not like I've had too?"

A big smile forms on her face as she sits back down in front of me. "That's the spirit nailea! You don't have to because now you have Vinnie!"

"That's not what I me-"

She puts a finger to my mouth and shushes me. "Nailea, no offense, but you're clueless," I frown at her as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Offense taken."

She rolls her eyes and ignores me, "You need to know what you're doing the next time you guys have sex or the next time you suck his dick...you have sucked his dick right?"

Memories from Christmas seek into my mind...

I nod and look down the floor, shy. She giggles, "Okay good. But, we need to spice it up."

I fold my lips and shake my head, "No, no we don't."

She nods slowly, "Yes, yes we do."

She brings up the dildo and I gulp, growing nervous. She grabs my hand and places it on the sex toy, my hand sits there awkwardly and she rolls her eyes at me.

"First tip, build up the anticipation. Start with the up and down movement on his shaft."

I watch her move my hand in the motion she was describing. I was seriously receiving sex classes from Nia and it couldn't get more awkward.

"You can start with simple kisses and licks on his tip and always remember to make your eyes cute. I'm talking unclumpy mascara, waxed brows, pretty eye makeup. Look up at him like you've never done this before but also with a little of bit of I'm a bad bitch who's currently sucking your dick. K?"

I smile weirdly and nod in agreement, "Mhm. Are you done yet?"

"Nope," I groan as she continues with her teaching, "Move your wrist in twisting motions and use lots of saliva when slicking him up. Okay? They love that."

I continue to nod with wide eyes as she continues to demonstrate on the dildo. "If you're going to deep throat him, put your thumb between all your other fingers to resist your gag reflex or buy one of those numbing thing, we can go to the back of spen-"

I shake my vigorously, "No, we are under no circumstances going back to the back of Spencer's."

She nods slowly, "Right...our eighth grade trauma.."

I stand up and walk to my bed. "Are you done now?"

She hurries towards me and stands in between my legs. "No. You want him to be sexually addicted to you?"

"No, I want him to be addicted to me because of who I am."

Nia rolls her eyes, "I'm pretty sure he already is nailea. So..now y'all's relationship isn't going to last without sex. That's just the cold truth," she rambles.

"You need to build up that sexual tension. Tell him how much you can't wait to rip off his clothes in random places, touch his dick in random places, do you know of any things you do that turn him on?"

I try to think back of any time he ever told me or looked as if he was turned on.

"Well like when I bite my lip or when I get nervous," I shrug and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Hmm....surprise him. Just say something that would shock him, you know, boldness?"

"Nia why does he have to be sexually addicted to me? How do you know he isn't...already?" I say the last part silently.

"Because he wou-"

I stop her talking when I hear loud laughter coming from downstairs. It was familiar but not familiar as to me hearing often.

"Who is that?" Nia frowns. She could tell also.

"I don't know.."

I get off the bed slowly and quietly and walk to the door. I twist the doorknob and quickly get flashbacks from running into Tyler the last time. Luckily, he wasn't here right now.

I tiptoe across the floor to the stairs and peer down but I couldn't see anything. I let out a deep breath preparing myself to walk down.

I carefully step down the stairs and the talking becomes louder. Three adults.

When I get to the bottom floor, I look to the table in the kitchen where the noise was coming from. I see my mom, Emeliano, and Christina? What's going on...

"Mom?" I asked dumbfounded.

All three of them look over to me shockingly. My mom clears her throat and smiles, "Nailea dear, come sit please."

I nod slowly and make my way over to the small table in the kitchen. I pull out the chair and sit down.

"I'm sure you're aware of what happened between Emeliano and I a few years ago, correct?"

The fire starts to boil inside me again as it does every time I think of the affair. "Yes," I nod calmly.

"Your mother and I have decided to come to good terms after the whole situation," Emeliano speaks and I glare at him with a was-who-was-talking-to-you? look.

"Okay? What do I have to do with this?"

Christina puts her hand over mine and squeezes it lightly. "Because if we're going to do this, everyone deserves to know the truth. Including you."

"What truth? The truth is that Emeliano got my mom into bed and then my dad left once he figured out!" I stammer. Making me question my sanity was never a good thing.

"That's not why your father l-left.."

Mother starts to choke up and I left myself calm down, I never liked seeing her cry.

My brows furrow. "What do you mean?"

I watch as my mom and Emeliano look at each other with hesitation.

"The affair a few years ago was not our first."

The gears turn in my head, full of confusion. My mouth falls when I try to speak but instead of words, small breaths come out.

"I had already known about Emeliano and your mothers affair, so I didn't come here for her to tell me that. She told me about the people who were in my house."

My heart starts to race and my breathing gets faster, I'm tired of the suspense.

"Baby," my mom looks at me with sad eyes, "Your father left because he learned that I had another child...who wasn't his, it was Emeliano's."

I try to put the pieces together. What was she trying to tell me? An affair sixteen years ago...with Emeliano...

I couldn't be his kid, she said another child. My heart sinks and my stomach drops, I wanted to throw up. My eyes snap to my mothers.

"Are—Are you telling me that Emily...is my sister?"

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 :) 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 ;)

𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥. 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 :)) <3

𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭. 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺. 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤. 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘣. 7-10 !!

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘹𝘰

- v

PLEASE VOTE

FOLLOW FOR SUPPORT

HAVE A GOOD DAY BABES

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

142K 2.9K 30
IN WHICH vinnie hacker finally meets the beautifully spritited girl who breaks him out of his shell. #14 under vinniehacker 4/24/22 #1 under vincenth...
233K 1.3K 44
"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž" Started: aug 2021 Finished: aug 16th 2022 โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง This was made 3 years ago...
Til' You Kissed Me ๐Ÿ’•Pravanya๐Ÿ’•

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...