The Truth That Lies (WangXian...

By axxgray

[Completed] BOOK 2 OF WHERE I BELONG -A Modern AU- Seven years after the painful separation from his former l... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Author's Note
Extra Chapter

Author's Note

5.1K 142 8
By axxgray

Hey there!

Hope you're doing great.

This will be the second part of the book Where I Belong. 

If you haven't read it yet, please do before continuing this one. 

Also, unlike the first one, this book will have two points of view; you'll hear more from Lan Wangji. 

This book will have LGBTQ and mature content, strong language, and some sensitive topics. Please do not proceed if you're uncomfortable with any of them.
I do not own the images I use in the book. Credits go to the relevant creators. I will mention them as much as I can.

The credits for the amazing cover art goes to RayShexian
credits for background: starember on Weibo

I will be updating this once a week. 

Hope you enjoy your read (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

-axxgray

---Awards and Achievements---

Level Up Awards 2021 - Fanfiction

The Carnival Awards Third edition - Fan Fiction

Jades of Hearts Awards 2021 - Yizhan - Romance

---Old Cover---

started on: 23/01/2021
ended on: 31/07/2021

© 2021 axxgray
All rights reserved. This book or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the permission of the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
56.8K 3.2K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
16.6K 1.5K 57
A SECOND CHANCE FOR THE DEAD AND ALIVE. The story proceeds as Wei WuXian & Lan Wangji along with juniors and other cultivators watching their past li...
145K 6.8K 21
**WARNINGS** THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. This story has a malexmale relationship. This story is not suitible for juniors. This story may hav...