17

Silence is beautiful, yet most indefinite. It may be the peace of the dead of the night. Or the beginning of a storm.

----------------------------------

Warning: Mature content

Lan Zhan

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying says from his chair as soon as I enter his office. "What are you doing here?"

"I was supposed to pick you up." I close the door behind me.

"Shit, I forgot." He mumbles. "Sorry. Did you wait long?"

"No," I reply, walking to him. "I couldn't reach you for a while."

He reaches for his phone and pushes the button. "Dead," he says. Casting it aside, he kicks his chair back and rushes to me to haul me into a hug.

"You said you wanted to talk to me." I run my fingers through his hair. "I didn't see your message."

Wei Ying stiffens. "It's nothing," he says. "I had . . . lunch plans. Just wanted to check if you can join."

I pull back, tilt his chin up. Our gazes meet, but he looks away a bit too quickly and starts chewing on his lip. I reach out and make him release it with my thumb. "Are you—"

Suddenly my hand is moved away, and I'm stopped by a fierce swirl of lips and tongue and kisses, and their demanding and unwavering effect. I barely register it when Wei Ying hooks his finger on my necktie and loosens it.

"I need a favor," he says, out of breath, right next to my ear. He has his eyes closed. When he presses his forehead to my chin, I couldn't help but feel that he doesn't want me to look into them.

"What is it?" I ask.

He opens his eyes, and now they're gazing at mine, coaxing silently and desperately. In a low dark voice, he says nothing but two words. "Fuck me."

I would've lost it then and there if I hadn't forced myself to ask, "Now?" trying to find if he really meant it.

"Yeah." He averts his gaze again, his enthusiasm visibly reduces. He was expecting me to refuse.

He's just about to turn away when I turn his face towards me and press a kiss on his lips. It only takes an instant to be turned into an all-consuming, tongue-twirling one. Whatever it is, Wei Ying had run out of his patience.

I trace back the path here. This floor was empty, and there were only a few workers downstairs. Wei Ying breaks the kiss and goes over to lock the door; I suppose it's safe.

His eyes roam over my body with each step he takes towards me, and when I'm in the reach of his arms he pulls my necktie off, the other hand cradles my nape. I could only watch him spellbound; he had all my strings dancing between his fingers. Our lips are connected again as his hands travel down to the zip of my pants; I pull back with the grunt that escaped my mouth when he starts working his hand. Caressing my shirt away, he finds a spot on my collarbone and kisses and kisses, strikes his teeth and he brings me to the brink with those sinful fingers.

Taking my hand he sucks two fingers to his mouth, his eyes eagerly burn as he observes me. Unable to take it, I unbuckle his belt letting my fingers find their way through his spine, the hem of his shirt, the elastic of his underwear; Wei Ying flinches, grabbing my shoulder with a soft moan. He presses his body to mine, sighing.

"Turn around," I tell him and he shudders.

He complies, putting his arms over his desk. Lifting his shirt up, I run my fingers on the soft bumps pocking out of his spinal cord. But Wei Ying pushes back, grinding his back against me. He grabs the roots of my hair at the back of my neck and pulls my face close to his tilted one, crushing our lips together.