Sexual Exploration 2

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

68

7.7K 480 530
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Namjoon slammed the door in her face.

Seokjin was shocked. "Namjoon! Who was that?"

"Take Yoonie upstairs." Namjoon told him, in a low voice so Yoonie wouldn't hear.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin tightened his hold on the baby.

Yoonie squirmed in Seokjin's arms. "Yoonie heard kitty meow! Yoonie want pat its head and give kithes!"

Namjoon didn't know what Yoongi was planning, but he trusted his husband, and opened the door again.

He forced a smile. "Hi. Sorry about that. Do you mind if I-?" He grabbed the basket and looked into it.

A tiny, fluffy, white kitten blinked up at him and meowed. There was a pink collar around its neck, and Namjoon saw a rolled up note pinned to it.

He reached in and pulled out the tiny kitten, holding it in one hand while he grabbed the note with the other.

Sub,

There's video on the camcorder I want you to watch.

The kitten is for Yoonie. Tell him happy birthday for me.

-Yoongi

Namjoon looked over his shoulder, to where Seokjin was peering around the door at him anxiously.

"You can come in." Namjoon stepped back and opened the door, letting her inside.

Yoonie gasped, his eyes going wider than ever before when he saw the kitten Namjoon was holding.

"Is kitty..." The baby breathed, full of wonder and love.

Seokjin set him down and Namjoon did the same to the kitten, and Yoonie eagerly shuffled over, getting low to the ground to look at the small creature.

"Hi!" Yoonie held his finger out so the kitten could sniff it. "Am Yoonie! Nice meet you!"

The kitten bumped its nose against Yoonie's fingertip and Yoonie shrieked with laughter, rolling over.

The kitten batted at Yoonie's sweatshirt strings, trying to bite them and Yoonie giggled, rolling left and right, with the kitten following him.

Namjoon glanced at Song-Ara, who was watching the scene with a smile.

He grabbed Seokjin's shoulder and turned him away so he could whisper.

"Yoongi left a note saying there's a recording to watch, can you stay here with everyone while I do that quick?"

Seokjin nodded. "Sure."

Namjoon hurried up the stairs and raced to his and Yoongi's bedroom.

On the bed sat the familiar recorder, and he picked it up and powered it on. There was a new video on it and Namjoon sat down, pressing play.

It showed Yoongi holding the recorder up, smiling his gentle smile at the camera and Namjoon's heart clenched.

"Sub," Yoongi cooed. "I'm sure you're confused about what's going on, so let me explain. After I was shown a video of me and my mom from years ago, I searched for her and found out she does various jobs around the city, one of them being at a pet store. Yoonie forgave my father in the courtroom, and I know the baby doesn't have a mean bone in his body, so I know he would forgive her too. It's up to Yoonie to decide if he wants to reconnect with her. I've already decided that the only family I need is you and the others, but Yoonie is a mommy's boy, and he deserves the chance, at least. And if not, he still gets a kitten. Please pause the video now and get Yoonie to watch the next part."

Namjoon paused it and lowered the camera, head spinning.

Min fucking Yoongi.

Namjoon loved him so much.

He got up and walked back down stairs, where everyone was crowding around Yoonie and the kitten, watching them play together.

"Yoonie," Namjoon called, holding the recorder. "I have something for you."

Yoonie looked up from where he was laying on his tummy, the kitten sitting on his back. "The cutest Namjoonie got Yoonie gift?!"

"It's from Yoongi." Namjoon sat down beside him, setting the camera in front of Yoonie and pressing play.

Yoonie gasped as he looked at the screen, waving. "Yoongie! Hi! Lookit! Is Yoonie!"

Yoongi smiled. "Hi baby, are you having a good birthday?"

Yoonie giggled and nodded, shuffling to his knees. He held out the kitten. "Lookit! Real kitty!" He buried his face in the kittens soft fur, giggling and pressing kisses everywhere.

"Good, I'm happy for you, baby." Video Yoongi said. "Hey baby, you know the woman there?"

Yoonie looked up at Song-Ara and waved his fingers. "Hi!"

She smiled and waved back. "Happy birthday!"

"You know who she is, right?"

Yoonie nodded, stuffing his fingers into his mouth. "Yah, is mommypie."

Namjoon was shocked. "Wait, Yoonie, you know?"

Yoonie nodded, petting his kitten with his free hand. "Yah, babypie always know mommypie, silly cutest Namjoonie."

Jungkook and everyone else was surprised too. "Yoongi's mom?"

Song-Ara looked confused, seeing all their faces. She looked to Yoonie and slowly sat down beside him. "Yoongi?"

Yoonie pointed at the screen. "Yoongie in little screen box, silly. Yoongie, Sugie, Agustie and Miss Yoonjie can'ts all be out at same time. Yoonie is out because is birthday!" He held up the kitten and showed it to her. "Lookit! Yoonie got real kitty! Yoonie loves birthdays!"

"Come on," Namjoon grabbed everyone. "They deserve privacy." He ushered them out of the living room, but he still peeked around the corner to spy.

"Mom."

Song-Ara looked at the camera and picked it up while Yoonie giggled and played with his kitten.

She could see now this was her son. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew this was her babypie talking to her.

"You abandoned me." Yoongi was fighting tears in the video. "You left me with that monster for seventeen years. I never knew if you knew what he was doing to me or not, but the fact that you never took me with you..."

He looked away, and tears of her own gathered in Min Song-Ara's eyes.

"I'm sorry," She whispered, even though she knew it was just a recording.

"I shouldn't forgive you. You walked out on me, and I have my own family now. But I know Yoonie loves you, and he's already forgiven you, so for his sake I put this together."

She glanced at her son, who was balancing the kitten on his head, eyes sparkling with pure happiness as the kitten reached a paw down and booped his nose.

"Put Yoonie back on."

She listened, turning the camera around so Yoonie could see.

"Yoongie!" Yoonie giggled. "Lookit! Kitten hat!"

"Happy birthday, baby." Yoongi smiled. "You know me and Suga and Agust and Yoonji all love you, right?"

Yoonie nodded, cuddling the purring kitten to his chest. "Yoonie love too!"

Yoongi blew him a kiss, and Yoonie crawled forward, smooshing his pouted lips against the screen to return the favor.

Yoonie grabbed Kitty, holding it out to the white kitten, letting it sniff the stuffed animal. "Lookit! Is your best friend, Kitty! Yoonie has best friend Jiminie, and now Kitty has best friend too!"

Song-Ara smiled. "My cute little babypie"

Yoonie looked up at her with a big gummy smile. "Am babypie! Missed mommypie!"

"I missed you too," She whispered, meaning it.

It was true she hadn't taken Yoongi with her, and she did know what her then husband had been doing to their son, and that was the final straw. The marriage had been falling apart, and she couldn't handle it anymore. So she left. She would have taken Yoongi with, but she didn't know where she was going. She had no plan, little money, and she didn't want to take Yoongi into that kind of life.

She regretted her decision every day since, but there was nothing she could do to change that.

All she could do now was be here for her sons birthday.

"Babypie," she asked. "Can mommy give you a hug?"

Yoonie gasped. "Babypie finally gets hug?!"

He quickly crawled into her lap, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He buried his face into her shirt, inhaling her familiar perfume, and smiled contentedly.

The kitten walked over on unsteady legs, missing Yoonie's warmth, and climbed on top of them, curling into a ball to nap, purring.

She hugged him tightly, resting her cheek on Yoonie's soft curls as tears dripped down her face.

"I'm so, so sorry, Yoongi." She whispered, never wanting to let him go now. But she knew it was up to Yoonie to decide to forgive her. She wanted to be in his life now, but if Yoonie said no then she would respect that.

"Why sorry?" Yoonie questioned. "Mommypie no be sorry. Babypie knows she left to be safe from bad man. Yoonie stayed to protect mommypie! Babypie is good boy!"

She held him tighter, trying not to break down. "Yes, sweetheart, you're the bestest boy in the whole world! Mommy loves you so, so much."

Yoonie giggled, happier than ever before.

"Yoonie love mommy too!"

Between them, the kitten purred.

-

"So what are you going to name your kitten?" Jungkook asked Yoonie later that night. "Kitty?"

Yoonie shook his head as Jungkook and Namjoon bathed him and Jiminie together. "Already has Kitty. Will name her RMie!"

Namjoon stopped rubbing the shampoo into the babies hair. "RM?"

Yoonie nodded, playing with the bubbles in the bath. "Yah! Yoonie knows Agustie misses RMie! So Yoonie will name her RMie Baby, for his Agustie!"

Jungkook smiled. "You're most precious, sweetest, cutest, selfless, biggest hearted baby boy ever, Yoonie."

Yoonie giggled as Jiminie gave him a hug.

"Yeth. Yoonie knows."

-

Agust was laying on his stomach in bed, watching RMie stumble around on the soft mattress.

"So. You're what the little demon named after my baby." He spoke to the kitten, who meowed in a high pitched tone at him. "You're not much, just a tiny little thing."

He held out a finger and RMie bit it.

"Ow! Little shit!" He exclaimed, sitting up.

He grabbed the kitten up and hugged her.

"Fuck- you're just like him. You're perfect."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 919 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
57K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
145K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...
415K 21.9K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...