Queen of the Death Star🖤

Por MinisterofMovies

Imagine instead of Rey escaping the forest fight that night of Han Solo's death, she was taken captive by Kyl... Más

Chapter One- A New Plan
Chapter Two- Only The First Day
Chapter Three- A New Feeling
Chapter Four- The Force Senses All
Chapter Five- Leia's Deal
Chapter Six- That Rare Evening
Chapter Seven- She Who Was Possessed
Chapter Nine- Who Is A Scavenger's Family?
Chapter Ten- Mother and Son
Chapter 11- Summit of Supreme Leader Snoke
Chapter Twelve- Torn Apart
Chapter Thirteen- Both Truths In The Same Night
Chapter Fourteen- Hiding and Entering the Darkness
Chapter Fifteen- Love is Worth Dying For
Chapter Sixteen- Goodbye Our Princess
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen- Red, Blue, Green - Our Last Hope
Chapter Nineteen- It's Ben, not Kylo
Chapter Twenty- I'm coming

Chapter Eight- Everything Sweet

156 2 1
Por MinisterofMovies

Weeks had passed now. Every second the Death Star was becoming closer to their target where the Supreme Leader resided. Everyone had something to worry about.

Rey had no idea what would happen to her when she was stood in front of the monster Snoke, and Kylo Ren still often had arguments with himself about to he was going to tell Rey that she was to train under command of his master.

The force connections continued to happen frequently. They spoke sometimes, but mostly just tried to ignore it. That was hard.

A lot had changed in the few weeks after the delivery woman, Lillia, had been possessed and killed. Kylo had gone to Snoke about it and shouted at him until the monster denied it all again and disappeared from his hologram.

The scar on Kylo's face was being seen more as he removed his mask every time he walked into a room of his chambers, though he still insisted that he wore it in front of his men.

Rey had won much progress with using the force to lift rocks, she was now lifting things as heavy as gigantic boulders, the only thig that she should have been better on by now was her lightsaber combat, but she had now weapon and could not even attempt to practice, Kylo knew this too well.

One day the two were walking halls of the ship when they passed a particularly narrow doorway.

"What are you doing?" asked Rey.

Kylo had pulled out a control panel on the side of the door and was now pressing buttons.

"Follow me" came his muffled, deep voice from under his mask.

Rey followed as the door slide open and revealed a medium sized room. They walked across a small bridge above a long, dark tunnel of all kinds of equipment and stopped when they came to a small box laid on a shelf.

Kylo turned to Rey and looked down at her.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"I don't want to keep you prisoner or deny you from fresh air and training for what you were born to be" said Kylo.

"What do you mean Ben?"

"I can say it was an accident. You can go, I don't want to hold you here any longer, Rey."

"I can't leave you" Rey had sworn to herself that she would not leave until Ben Solo was home.

"You are right. It hurts me every minute that I am away from my mother and father, even my uncle. I cannot keep you away from your friends anymore, they're your family, and you love your family. I'm not going to block you from who you love."

"You're not blocking me, Ben" said Rey. "You would never be capable of doing that."

Kylo opened his mouth to speak but Rey cut in by putting her hand up in front of the man's face.

"Take that mask off and show what's in this box" laughed Rey.

Although she looked happy on the outside, all she wanted to do was go back home to Jakku and be free, maybe even with someone by her side.

"Rey-"

The girl sighed and reached up to Kylo's head. She pushed on the two buttons that removed his mask and pulled it off.

"There" she said.

"Yep. Still handsome" Rey thought.

"What!" said Kylo.

"Oh yeah. I forgot he could read minds" though Rey again.

"You know I can still hear what you're think right?" said Kylo.

"Err, yeah, I might have forgotten, but I definitely remember now" said Rey.

Kylo raised an eyebrow.

Rey put Kylo mask on her head.

"I am not here!" she said. "Oh my god how do you breathe in this thing?"

Kylo pulled it off her head.

"A lot of practice" he said.

Rey took a deep gasp of air. It was really hard to breathe in that mask.

"What's in the box?" Rey asked.

Ren lifted the box off its shelf and opened it to reveal Luke's lightsaber.

"Luke's sabre" breathed Rey, tracing her fingers over it.

"You can have back if you want" said Kylo.

"What?" Rey was surprised.

"Do you remember when I said that the force senses all?"

"Of course."

"Well, I sense something is on its way here and it brings danger. The last thing I want is for you to be killed in battle. Take it" said Kylo.

Rey took it.

"So if the force is sending you a different message now, does that mean that any old ones will have passed?" asked Rey.

"I guess so" said Kylo.

Suddenly his eyes grew wide.

"No! No! that does not mean that I-" he began.

"Yes! It does! I am taking you back upstairs right now Mr Solo and you are going to eat something. If there is a battle coming then you have to eat!" said Rey, exited and convinced that she had just tricked the man.

"No Rey!"

"Yes Ben"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

The argument trailed off down the halls.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you don't eat it, I will feed it to you."

Rey had been threatening this to Kylo for about ten minutes now as they sat opposite each other at the dining room table. A piece of bread was in the middle of them.

"I told you, Rey, I'm not going to eat it" insisted Ren.

"Well then maybe we should talk about something else, like why do you wear those gloves?" Rey teased; she knew that Ren would rather eat than talk about the gloves.

Ren glared at her before reaching out and picking up the bread like it was a dead animal. He narrowed her eyes and slowly took a bite of the bread.

Rey smiled.

"There" she said. "That was all you had to do."

Ren threw the bread into a bin without even looking at it.

"I am not a baby" he said.

"How old are you?" Rey asked.

"Why on earth do you want to know?" said Kylo.

Rey shrugged.

Kylo sighed.

"I'm twenty-nine" he said.

"Really?" asked Rey.

"Yes" he said. "obviously you're younger."

"I'm nineteen" Rey said.

"Ten years apart" mumbled Kylo.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Ben you are aware than I am getting strong in the force now which means my senses are better and I can definitely hear what you just mumbled" said Rey, smirking.

"Um"

"What is under your gloves?" Re asked, averting the conversation.

"My hands" said Kylo.

Rey raised her eyebrow.

Kylo thought for a moment as he gazed at the girl before him, he was lost in a whirlpool of different emotions. Why did he think of Rey differently. Gradually he pulled off the black leather gloves.

Kylo's hands were normal, Rey could not tell why the man would cover them up.

"My grandfather, Darth Vader, was strangely strong in the force, so was my uncle, therefore it runs in me too. If I were to wear these off all the time, I don't know what would happen. There's no point in pretending that you don't know that I get angry easily, when I'm angry I use the force, I could hurt hurts a lot of people without these on."

"So, you wear them to protect?" questioned Rey.

"I guess so" said Kylo.

"Do you take them off when you're alone?"

"Most of the time. But not recently. I don't want to be one of the many who have hurt you, excluding the Han Solo incident." Explained Kylo.

Why? Who else has hurt me?" asked Rey.

"Your Parents, Rey."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 41 28
This is the story of Rey's twin, Lea. When her parents were taken they had to chose between there children, they took Lea, they killed her parents in...
388K 15.4K 152
COMPLETED ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
14.3K 367 48
In this story, it takes place after Episode VII. Rey is currently trying to learn the ways of the Force. Many questions are constantly on her mind...
171K 2.4K 16
Being captured again, Rey must make a choice. To live with her love and turn to the dark side or to die trying to bring him home. In this Reylo Fanfi...