Blue Sky (d.m x reader)

By BLACKDAHLIA_1

Y/n L/n's a Ravenclaw that notices her boyfriend Cedric Diggory seems to be beyond distant from her and she h... More

1- Diagon Alley
2- Reunited
3- Six in One
4- Malfoy's Plan
5- Three Slytherin Boys
6- Small Study Session
7- Crack in The Wall
9- Guilt
10- Handling Things
11- Two Week Holiday
12- The World Cup
13- The Big Mess
14- The Big Fight
15- Jealousy
16- Wednesday
17- The Balcony

8- Advices

2.7K 78 13
By BLACKDAHLIA_1

PRESENT TIME: THEO, PANSY, BLAISE & DAPHNE

Theo and Pansy looked at their two friends with their mouths wide open.

"You both, set the library on fire.." Theo started.

"Hey I- I didn't mean to! He started it anyway!"

"Did not!" He started, getting very annoyed at her. "I wish I threw you out the window when I had the chance." He spat.

"Well you couldn't." She said giving him a look of victory. He made his way slowly towards her with his finger pointed to her.

"You know what?-" He started but was immediately interrupted.

"Children, we know you're in there, so get out.." McGonagall started. "before you are both expelled!" She shrieked.

Daphne and Blaise gasped looking at the door.

"Guys, I don't want you to get expelled." Pansy said about to open the door with her wand.

"I can say otherwise." Theo muttered which earned glares from Blaise and Daphne. But nonetheless Pansy opened the door and there stood McGonagall, and Madam Pince, covered in soot.

"You!" Madam Pince started, walking slowly towards the two Slytherins who backed away slowly.

Daphne put her hands in front of herself. "Now now, Madam Pince, please-"

"Y-You ruined my library!"

Blaise groaned and stopped walking backwards which made Daphne stop too. "Don't act like you don't have all the magic in the world to fix a measly library!" He whined.

Madam Pince gave him a look of horror. "I beg.. your pardon?" She started slowly.

"Now now, Irma, they will simply be serving a two month detention," McGonagall paused as Daphne and Blaise groaned angrily. ".. and we will have the library fixed, immediately. Now please come along." She told the librarian who glared one last time at the four Slytherins in the room, turning and leaving.

"Ms Greengrass, and Mr Zabini," She started, sighing. McGonagall looked at the two other Slytherins, secretly telling them that they could go and they nodded immediately, leaving.

"You are very lucky I'm not expelling you," She started as she paced. "of course you've heard this many times; you two are very prized and promising students, and it is such a waste to have to expel you, ruining your career in any sort of magic field." She stopped as she looked at them. "And I don't suppose you would want to take up any Muggle jobs, any time soon, is that not right?" The two immediately nodded.

"Good, please come with me." She said and they followed her out. There was a large crowd outside. Everyone knew what happened. Blaise and Daphne saw Theo and Pansy at the front of the crowd, bombarded with questions all around while Draco and Y/n had just arrived, just hearing of the commotion. Draco and y/n made eye contact with Theo and Pansy, and they nodded their head away from the crowd, signalling that they needed to talk about what happened.

Theo explained it all in detail and after they stood in a small silence.

"At least they're not expelled." Y/n shrugged. Before anyone could say anything else Daphne and Blaise came and joined the group. The four all looked at them.

"Well? What's the punishment?" Draco asked the two, trying to hold his snickers with Theo.

Daphne sighed. "Cleaning all the rooms in the castle until it's all cleaned, and we should be done by the end of the two months."

There was just silence.

"I still can't believe you set the library on fire." Theo said once again. He still couldn't believe it. Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Whatever- " Blaise paused as they started walking to the great hall. "It was a bit of fun." He smiled to himself faintly, pocketing his hands.

"Fun because you got to injure me?" Daphne spoke up. Blaise immediately nodded.

"The nerve." She muttered as the six all walked along. They finally reached the great hall and all sat at the Slytherin table absentmindedly. Y/n looked back to the Ravenclaw table and saw looks of disappointment at her choice of table and who she was sat with. She rolled her eyes annoyingly and started eating her dinner.

The six all ate their food, not really minding that they all sat next to each other.

"Why have we sat next to them again?" Daphne asked her two friends in a whisper.

"I mean, we studied with them... played games with them on the train... you blew up a library with Zabini.." Y/n whispered slowly counting on her fingers. "I'd expect anyone would be friends after they blew up a library together." Pansy continued taking a bite of her chicken.

"For the last time," Daphne said in a low growl. "I didn't blow up the library, and it wasn't my fault!" She said loudly, banging her fist on the table which caused a few stares to come their way.

The boys all looked up from their food to the three girls across from them. They all smiled awkwardly and Pansy shooed them away with her hand, and with that the boys all looked back at their food.

"Anyways, that's the reason why we are here on this very lovely evening." Y/n cut a piece of her chicken. "And honestly, we needed a fun last year." She shrugged.

Pansy and Daphne didn't answer as they looked behind Y/n. She gave them a weird look and looked behind her.

"Oh! Ced!" Y/n said smiling getting up. The boys attention all went to y/n and Cedric.

"Hey." He smiled as he hugged her. Daphne and Pansy shrugged and went back to their food, along with the boys. Except for Draco, who discreetly listened in.

"Come, let's talk over there." Y/n said pointing a few metres away and he nodded, grabbing her hand softly as he led them there.

"So?" Y/n paused grabbing his hands, holding them in front of her. "What did you want to talk about?" She finished, smiling. Finally they were becoming closer and he even came to her, to talk to her.

He had a weird look to his face. "Why are you sitting with those people? Didn't you hear? They set fire to the library.. you could be expelled by hanging with them." He told her and her smile faltered.

Draco perked up a little at seeing her smile drop. She slowly let go of his hands and he let her easily.

"Well.. I did hear. But it was an honest accident. Plus, what is being a teenager without causing some trouble once in a while?"

"Sure, but what would of happened if you were in that library? You could have gotten injured or sent to the hospital wing." He said sternly, leaning in slightly.

"Ced, I see where you're coming from. But I'm a perfectly capable witch. I know how to use magic, I know how to get out of a situation like that. Are you doubting it?"

He sighed. "Just stop hanging out with them."

She looked taken back and gave a quick glance at her friends. Yes, even her three new friends. They looked like they were giggling together and frankly, she wanted to be apart of it; not here, getting told off for hanging out with who she wanted.

"I want to hang out with them. They're nice, funny and caring-"

"-Caring?" He scoffed. "They put you in danger on the train, who knows what other dangers they could put you in? They could set fire to you for all you know!" He whispered to her sternly.

Y/n tried to think of any moments when the boys did something nice for her. "Wh-When that incident happened on the train, Malfoy really helped us all to escape-"

"-Malfoy?"

She nodded. He looked at her unsurely.

"Cedric, after school it's unlikely that I'll even talk to Zabini, Malfoy and Nott, I-"

"-What about your two other friends? Whatever their names were?"

"They're my friends for life Cedric, whether you like it or not. And have the decency to learn their names!" She said angrily and shoved passed him.

"Wait, Y/n!" He said quietly from behind her but she didn't listen and she went to sit back down next to her friends.

"..And you should have seen the look on the 4th years' faces, they looked petrified of Blaise when he asked them what the potion was." Daphne finished smiling, taking a bite of her food.

"Honestly, and you could tell the 4th years were scared of her. Her hair was all over the place and she looked mad! She looks fine now, but no one has ever seen her looking so crazy." Blaise said not looking up from his food. They all chuckled.

Daphne hid her face from her reaction to his words. "She looks fine now," She was probably overreacting. He was just saying the story anyway.

"Please," Pansy paused looking at Daphne cheekily.  "one time when Daphne was in the bookshop in Diagon Alley-"

"-Alright, Pansy! Be quiet." She shoved her as the girls laughed at the memory.

The boys went into their own quiet conversation while Pansy and Daphne looked at y/n.

"What?" She said normally, sipping her drink.

"So? What did Cedric say?" Daphne asked.

"Oh." Y/n paused and looked between her friends. "He just said that I shouldn't be hanging out with you guys."

Pansy rolled her eyes. "Of course you didn't listen, right?"

"Of course not."

"Good. Because you're stuck with us for life." Daphne smiled.

Pansy smiled and they got up, stepping over their seats and all hugged each other tightly.

"I love hugging you guys." Y/n said, closing her eyes tightly.

"Get used to it." Pansy muttered. They separated and all looked at each other.

"Guess it's time for bed." Daphne said, taking a piece of chicken and putting it in her mouth before she was ready to leave. Her friends did the same.

"Good night guys." The three girls told the three boys as they turned away slowly.

"Good night." They all said at different times, going back to their conversation.

"It's next week. Have you got the plan ready?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, those Hufflepuff's won't know what hit them." Blaise smiled.

"Be thankful that you weren't banned from Quidditch, honestly." Draco told Blaise.

"You're just jealous you can't have as much fun as I can."

"I can have fun." Draco spat the last word out.

"Sure, we believe you. But you've been boring lately." Theo smiled.

Draco opened his mouth but Blaise beat him to it.

"Boring, you say Theo? Now where have we heard that before?" Blaise said sarcastically.

"Are you guys looking to make a bet?" Draco straightened his back.

"Maybe, maybe." Theo spoke.

"Next week, the Quidditch game against Hufflepuff; do something that's not boring in front of the crowd." Blaise said almost immediately.

Draco immediately had an idea come to mind. Draco stood up and stepped over his seat, his friends followed.

"Alright then." He smiled and took out his hand to shake Theo and Blaise's hands.

"And what is a bet without any money? 10 Galleons." Blaise said as they continued to walk down to the dungeons.

Draco agreed and with that, they all went to their beds.

A WEEK LATER, THE NIGHT BEFORE THE QUIDDITCH GAME:

"Theo?" Draco said from beside him, who was reading a book. Theo closed his book.

"Yeah?"

Draco took this as his chance. Blaise was sleeping quietly and Draco couldn't sleep.

Draco sat down on Theo's bed. "Y/l/n found my book." He told him, looking at the small crack in the wall.

Theo looked worried. "Did she read it?"

"No.. she found it and just looked at the cover, then stuffed it back in." Draco told him. A small silence then came.

"Well, how do you think you'd feel if someone read it?" Theo broke the silence quietly.

"Angry."

"How would you feel if she had read it?"

"Angry," He paused. "relieved." Draco finished.

"What'd you do when you saw her?" Theo leaned back on his pillow that was propped up against the head board of his bed.

"I threatened her." He said back simply and Theo put his lips together awkwardly.

"You threatened the girl you like.." Draco glared. "Sorry," Theo sighed. "...the girl you think you like, and the girl you're trying to take away from her boyfriend."

Draco shrugged.

"How did you threaten her then?"

"Just did." Draco blushed and immediately Theo knew how.

"Always the charming one." Theo told him. "Maybe talk to her tomorrow after the Quidditch game?" He offered.

Draco nodded. "Thank you for talking to me Theo.. how are you and Parkinson by the way?"

"Oh." Theo sat up right. He smiled suddenly.

"Ah I see you blushing like a little boy Theo." Draco told him giggling.

"Whatever," His blush deepened. "I think I like her and then every time I see her again it increases more and more."

"I'm happy for you." Draco smiled getting up to go to his own bed. "That you found someone for you." He continued.

"I'm.. happy for you too." Theo told him slowly.

Draco didn't answer.

And with that the two boys went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6.1K 73
ยคยฐ "(Y/n)(L/n)..? Sounds like a lame mudblood." Draco scoffed. ยฐยค Truth was, she wasn't. ยคยฐ "DAD?! PROFESSOR SNAPE IS YOUR FATHER?!" Draco cut you of...
861K 17K 102
!!SEQUEL TO DARK SECRETS (DRACO MALFOY X READER!! After Y/N Riddle is sent to Azkaban for her crimes she committed during the war, she awaits her tri...
73.9K 1.2K 42
๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ !! Y/n Malfoy is the adopted daughter of the Malfoy family. Although her family is rich and powerful she still do...
104K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...