Killer | Derek Hale

By ladyvillain01

Maia Arceneaux (Are-seh-noh) has always been the outcast. She's the enemy. She's the alpha. She took the idea... More

PART ONE - EVIL VIBE
THAT TYPE OF MURDER
METHODS AND DEALS
RULES
MAGIC WORDS
DEAD BODIES
ALPHA PROBLEMS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
POINT OF VIEW
GRUMPY GRANDPA
MISS ALPHA
STALKER
DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART
DEREK DOESN'T FLIRT
BROODING SILENCE
TOUGH GUY
KEPT PROMISES
PART TWO - DETAILS ARE PRIVATE
DEAD END
TRUE IS THE SPIRIT
WE ARE BLOOD
PLEASE BELIEVE ME
ESCAPE PLAN
NOT A CHANCE
BEFORE ME
SIX FEET UNDERGROUND
THIRD FLOOR
HIDDEN MESSAGES
IMMEASURABLE
ASKING NICELY
CHANNEL YOUR ANGER
TESTS
PHANTOM MANIFESTATION
PART THREE - VOID STRENGTH
HIDE AND SEEK
JEEP DISTRACTION
SENSE OF HUMOR
DISTRACTIONS
FOOL ME TWICE
LACROSSE REFERENCE
OFF TO HELL WE GO
GAME CHANGING
THE DARK AND THE LIGHT
REFORMATION
SURVIVOR
SOMETHING SPECIAL
EPILOGUE - MURDERERS CAN RUN
Book Two

TWISTED WORDS

10.2K 342 95
By ladyvillain01

"Just calm down and-"

"Oh bite me, Hale."

Maia huffed as she stormed ahead. Her heavy footfalls accurately described her anger and disgust after having fallen into the pit of bodies.

As soon as they realized that the bodies were all around them, they climbed out as soon as possible. Their clothes ended up covered in blood from landing on the mauled corpses.

They called Stiles and Scott to update them on the crime scene. Stiles ended up being on the receiving end of Maia's wrath.

After the call, the pair decided to let the police handle it. They trudged back to towards Derek's car while he tried to calm her anger.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to work.

"Lydia gave me this shirt and I don't think she'll appreciate the new style," she muttered, tugging out the fabric to see the blood smears more clearly.

As they neared the edge of the woods near the road, she caught sight of a flashlight being shone in their direction.

She quickly grabbed Derek and shoved him behind a large tree. She pressed close to him to conceal both of their bodies.

"Hey!" the police officer shouted, "This area is restricted!"

He caught sight of movement as the pair had gone to hide. Knowing that they'd been caught, they needed an escape plan.

Derek glanced at her, "What do we do?"

She stayed quiet as she dared to peek around the tree. The policeman stood at the edge of the woods, moving his flashlight side to side. He nervously moved closer, taking hesitant steps to confirm his suspicions.

Maia looked back at Derek's shirt and her own. She tugged at her own and pulled it over her head, "Off."

His eyes widened, "What?"

"We're covered in blood," she stated, "Take it off."

She smushed her shirt into a ball to conceal as much blood as possible. Derek seemed to be in shock, so she started to lift the material over his head for him. He finally started to get the idea and he removed it himself. They tossed their shirts to the side of them, letting it hit the ground.

"Now what?"

She could hear the footsteps getting closer. The edge of the light beam was about to hit them, so they needed to act quick.

She saw his eyes widened briefly as she pulled his lips to hers. He was frozen in shock for a moment but then closed his eyes and relaxed.

His hands found her waist while she pressed him up against the tree, putting zero distance between their bodies.

Everything happened too quickly to fully comprehend.

One moment, it was a somewhat gentle kiss. But the second after, it turned into a passionate dance between the lips. His tongue swept over her bottom lip out of habit. Her hands tangled into his hair and ran over his chest.

For the briefest of seconds, it was just the two of them.

But then the beam of the flashlight hit their faces straight on. They jumped away, separating lips but not bodies. They covered their eyes from the intrusion before the policeman diverted the beam.

He sighed in relief from the lack of threat. But he rolled his eyes when he saw what they were doing.

"Find someplace else lovebirds," he ordered, "This area is off limits."

Maia flashed an embarrassed smile and scrambled to pick up her shirt. She apologized profusely, distracting the man while she handed Derek his shirt back. She made sure to keep the material crumpled and out of sight as much as possible.

"We are so sorry, officer!"

Derek nodded in agreement and hustled up the small ditch fo reach the road. They quickly got into the car and drove off before the man could question them further.

Once they were a safe distance away, Maia casually slipped her shirt back on. She pulled out her phone to check if Stiles had left any new messages.

Meanwhile, Derek was still reeling from the event. He was technically looking at the road but the blank stare on his face indicated that he was thinking about something else other than driving.

He finally turned his head to stare at the girl. His expression held disbelief.

She felt his gaze and looked at him innocently,

"What?"

-

Derek dropped Maia off at the Stilinski household a half hour ago. But while she walked in, he stayed in his car.

He meant to leave. But he was stuck thinking about the one moment they shared. The fling of a memory that was engrained in his head.

After thirty minutes of encouraging himself, he walked up to the door and stepped in. Neither Stilinski's were home yet, leaving the pair alone.

He quickly made his way up the stairs and to her room before he could back away. He stood in front of her door, willing himself to turn the doorknob.

"It's open," she called.

He grimaced as he had been caught standing outside. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door, stepping inside.

Maia was sitting on the bed, legs crossed and folded. A book was in her hand; probably another one containing talisman research.

She looked up at him with a small smile, "Hey."

He got straight to the point, "We need to talk about what happened."

"About what?"

He rolled his eyes, "Don't make me say it."

She scoffed and set her book to the side, "Our kiss? I don't think there's anything to discuss."

"You can't just drop that on me out of nowhere."

She laughed lightly, "I was covering for us. I don't know if you remember but there was a police officer who was probably wondering why two people were wandering around the woods at night."

"There are other ways to hide what we were doing."

She smirked and got to her feet. She slowly walked closer to him. He swallowed his fear nervously.

She licked her lips and furrowed her brows, faking genuine confusion, "So you're saying that you wish it never happened?"

"That's not what I meant," he said quickly.

"So you liked it?"

His cheeks blushed lightly, "N-no. You're twisting my words."

A teasing smile rested on her face. She placed a delicate hand on his chest.

She lowered her voice seductively, "I don't need to twist your words when I can see if you're lying myself."

She slid her hand down to the center of his chest. Her touch hovered over his heart, feeling it thump rapidly.

She glanced down at his arm and used her other hand to run along it, "So you didn't like it when my touch caused shivers to run up your spine?"

She ran her hand up his arm, caressing his muscles. Her nails lightly traced over the ridges and smoothness of his skin. Her hand felt the small scars that he had earned from his battles.

He could tell that she was having too much fun teasing him. And being himself, he refused to allow her the satisfaction of flustering him.

"No," he said firmly. But his voice was hushed to minimize the soft reluctance in the answer.

She tilted her head in amusement, "You didn't like it when you pulled me close-"

She unexpectedly grabbed his arm with a tight grip. She placed his hand around her waist, bringing their bodies tight against each other.

"Like this?"

His breath hitched when her chest hit his. His hand unknowingly gripped her shirt tightly.

He grit his teeth, "No."

She lifted her face up to see him directly. She moved her face inches from his. Her other hand crawled up his arm to wrap around his neck.

Her voice turned to a whisper, "You didn't like it when my lips touched yours?"

Her lips barely grazed his own. He closed his eyes to feel the smallest of touches. When he opened them, they turned dark and filled with desire. He yearned to move his head the slightest bit closer, but he held himself back.

"No."

His heartbeat was anything but steady. With every answer, his heart jumped. His breath was uneven and he shuddered.

She smirked, feeling all of the it. Her eyes fluttered up to meet his,

"Liar."

She let out a breathy chuckle before abruptly stepping away. But before she could unravel herself completely, Derek's hand pulled her back.

She sharply inhaled as he looked down from her eyes to her lips. His hand stayed planted on her hips, gripping her with a newfound confidence.

They stayed frozen for a moment. Their eyes bared into each other's once more before they crashed together.

Their lips passionately tangled. Maia's hand slid into the back of Derek's hair, tugging at it gently. He wrapped both arms around her back, leaving no space between them.

It wasn't slow or gentle. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Their hands never stayed in one place too long.

Derek brushed her hair out of her face and kissed down her neck. She dropped her face onto his shoulder, breathing heavily.

She slipped her hand under his jacket, tearing it off his shoulders. His hands moved under her shirt, smoothly pulling it up and over her head.

He backed them both up and pushed her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her quickly and pinned her arms above her head.

He kissed down the valley in her chest, moving down to her naval. Her eyes rolled back and screwed shut. She let out breathy moans as his lips kissed every available spot.

She used her strength to break out of his hold. She grabbed his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. She flipped them over, settling on his lap.

They paused for a moment before she tugged on the hem of his shirt. He got the hint and pulled it off. She pushed him down and pressed kisses down his chest.

His hands roamed down her sides, dragging from her back and up her chest. When his hand fell down to the waistband of her jeans, she pulled back abruptly.

His eyes opened as she leaned back on her heels, sitting on his lap. He furrowed his brows and propped up on his elbows.

"What?"

She kept one hand firmly planted on his chest. She used the other to gesture between them.

"This means nothing," she stated, "You and I? Not a thing. If you tell anyone about this, I will rip out your little baby fangs and wear them as a necklace."

He scoffed,

"How am I attracted to you?"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.8K 108
Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends, Lydia Martin and Jackson Whittemore. ...
65.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
1M 25.4K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...
833 51 45
"I get back up, that is the whole point. Always get back up and eventually, your opponent will just collapse from sheer and total exhaustion." +++++ ...