You Complete Me

By titi_hendrix

Sequel to My Life's Meaning๐Ÿšจ More

โ€ข|1|โ€ข
โ€ข|2|โ€ข
โ€ข|3|โ€ข
โ€ข|4|โ€ข
โ€ข|5|โ€ข
โ€ข|6|โ€ข
โ€ข|7|โ€ข
โ€ข|8|โ€ข
โ€ข|9|โ€ข
โ€ข|11|โ€ข

โ€ข|10|โ€ข

3.8K 217 62
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

Welp today's the day. Elijah gets to jump out of moving cars shooting bitches left to right and I'm going to be stuck at home like a boring housewife.

If I knew having kids would've stopped me from working I would have waited a few more years.

"Mama, can I go to Quincy's house? I miss Tj" comes in Delilah with her overnight bag and bonnet on her head giving me sad puppy eyes. "please"

"Tell Elijah to take you"

"Okay thank you" smiling happily she left calling out to him

"Babe?" Milan questions tapping my shoulder

"Mimi don't call her that" Amir gasps disapprovingly

"Dada says, Babe"

"You not him"

It's a learned behavior I can't be mad at it.

At first, I was upset but soon came to the realization it is what it is. I went through the same thing with Delilah when I first took her in, at this point, it doesn't bother me. Milan calls Elijah Papa from time to time as well.

"It's fine, whatcha want Milan?" checking the time I groaned knowing it's time for me to get on with my day

"Pickles"

"Benny is in the kitchen ask him for them"

"Okay"

"You want something too, Squirt?"

"No, I'm ok"

"Babe" Elijah says coming into the room taking off his shoes. "are you busy today?"

"No, go away"

"What did I do?"

"She sleepy" Squirt sighs with a yawn

"Babe, you've been sleeping all day how are you still tired? Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes Elijah I'm fine, Delilah wants you to take her to Quincy's house"

"I know I spoke to her already, she needs to clean her room first"

"Awe looka you holding her accountable" clapping sarcastically I smiled at him. "that's so unlike you"

"Ok what's wrong seriously?" sitting beside me he moves my hair from my face.

"Don't you have a job to prepare for?" I question turning away

"Lauren please don't be upset about this"

"You know how I feel about being left out and you still don't seem to care I'm not pretending to be cool with it because I'm not. Leave me alone Elijah"

"Babe please" cuddling me from behind Elijah kissed the back of my neck holding my hips. "I'll introduce you to my men in Italy next month if that will make you happy, I have a bad feeling about taking you with me on missions"

"If it's so dangerous then you shouldn't go, there's plenty of men waiting hand and foot for you to take your place. Get off me, Eli"

"You can be so difficult at times" sighing he got up leaving the room

"Boy fuck you"

"Mama?" Squirt questions laying his head on my chest

"Mm?"

"Wanna call my Godie"

"Tiana or the other one?"

"Remo"

"Tiana? Okay"

Taking out my phone I called Tiana despite his wishes, cause fuck that nigga, Remo. When she picked up I passed the phone to Amir.

"Hi, nugget! I was just thinking about you" Tiana waves setting up her phone. "Hi Lauren"

"Fuck you"

"What did I do? Absolutely nothing, I deserve a nice gentle greeting"

"You aren't going to get it from me"

I'm upset, fuck everybody

Exiting out of the room I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Milan and Benjamin stood beside the sink dunking pickles into red liquid.

I know these lil niggas not tryna made kool aid pickles

Going around them I got my juice from the fridge, taking a few sips of it.

"Afternoon Lauren" Benjamin nods

"Wassup"

"Mama you want some?" Milan smiles holding out a pickle dripping red juice

"No"

The front door opened and in comes Sienna yelling for me and the kids.

"Girl shut up with all that noise" I mutter stepping out into the living room

Smiling she ran up and jumped into my arms kissing all over my face, hugging me tightly.

"Hi Lauren! I missed you" Sienna exclaims against my cheek. "I got you something"

Letting go she held out a Chanel bag, taking it I gave her another hug looking it over.

"Thank you, it's cute"

"I know so pretty" nodding she sniffed around me frowning. "you smell upset"

Side eyeing her I looked her up and down.

"Here you go doing that weird shit"

"Why are you upset? Cousin not doing something right?"

"Your cousin is an asshole but you know this already"

"He's still an angry bulldog"

"I am not" Elijah huffs storming down the stairs scaring Sienna.

"Hey cousin"

"Hi Sienna"

"Where's my candy babies?"

"Milan's in the kitchen, Delilah's cleaning her from and Squirt is in my bed on the phone with Tiana"

"I want another on" Sienna mutters rubbing my stomach. "soon?"

"Hell no" smacking her hand away I sat on the couch turning on the tv. "I'm done having kids"

"You'll have one more child soon" she hums going into the kitchen

The hell I am

Elijah gripped my hair pulling it slowly

"You must've lost your rabbit ass mind"

"There's slim in it, I told you it wasn't a good idea letting the kids play with it in our bed"

"Could've said that without touching it"

"You wouldn't haven't me take it out, you probably would've cut it out"

Choosing not to respond I reached back feeling his pockets, taking his phone I read his messages with Alex before he took it away.

I got what I need anyways

"Stay away from there, Lauren"

". . ."

"Did you hear me?"

"Mhm"

"I'm serious"

"I heard you"

"It won't make it easy for you if you decide to come. It's better to stay home"

Once again fuck you, little dick nigga

After a while, Delilah came downstairs with her and Tatum's bag on FaceTime with Tj.

"You coming for real?" Tj questions

"Uh-huh, my Daddy's gonna bring me" Delilah nods glancing up at Elijah. "I'm ready"

"Did you stuff everything into your closet or underneath your bed?" Elijah asks looking down at her.

"No" shaking her head she rotated her foot breaking eye contact

"Be honest"

"Ok yes"

Nodding Elijah pulled the last bit of slim out of my hair throwing it into the trash, taking Delilah's bags he told her to follow him out to his car.

"Bye Mama" Delilah waves holding Tatum closing the door behind her

"See you later Dee"

Elijah ole pinhead ass should've made her clean her room correctly

Hours have passed since Elijah's been gone, I planned to leave the house as well underestimating his commitment to keep me away.

This man had the guards watching me like a hawk, Sam and Geovani were on my ass like white on rice.

I can't go anywhere they won't even let me use the bathroom in peace.

"Man this is some bullshit"

"Did you miss me?" Geovani nudges my side with a taser. "right answers only"

"You're a piece of shit, did you know that?"

Turning it on he rubs the button raising an eyebrow.

"That's not an answer"

"Go to hel—" I was caught off guard by him tasing me. "ah you little shit! What the fuck?"

"You're as good as dead" Sam shakes his head knowingly

"Lolo did you miss me?" Geovani asks again

"Yes alright? I missed you" scooting away from him I stood up running away in the direction of my room. "I'm telling my babydaddy!"

"It's all love little sister!" Geovani shouts laughing

"Mama, Titi said take me to her" Squirt tells me as I got in bed laying my head on his lap. "you sleepy?"

"No uncle Geo hurt me, I need to lay down for a minute"

"Kiss to make it feel better?"

"No, thank you Papa I'm good"

"Lauren bring me my baby please" Tiana says through the phone. "his real parents miss him you know"

"If you miss him that much come get him"

"We will, we'll come love on you too"

"Tiana don't come over here tryna fuck me"

"I don't want to bump purses with you" laughing she called for Remo. "sugarface come on"

"Squirt if you go, you need to stay all night ok?"

"I can call you?"

"Of course"

"Okay"

Tiana and Remo showed up an hour later, they both hugged me even when I tried to
push away.

Milan saw them and began crying realizing she'd be the only one here.

"No Brudda don't leave me"sobbing she held onto Amir pulling him away from Tiana

"Mimi you can come too" Tiana reassured her

"I can?"

"Yeah"

"Okay" nodding Milan wipes her tears holding her arms out to Remo

"Oh before y'all go kick Geovani's ass for me"

"What did he do?"

"That dipshit tased me tryna force me into saying I missed him"

"Sugarface you should try that" Tiana whispers to Remo

"I'll beat his ass and I'll beat yo ass for suggesting that. I'm already telling my babydaddy on Geovani Ima tell on y'all too"

"I'm sure he already knows"

"Fuck you and yo bald ass head, bye my babies"

"Bye" waving Milan and Amir left with Tiana and Remo

🚨 Hi fireflies,
I'm turning this book in a different direction. I'm giving y'all what y'all wanted in the first book if you know you know.

This book will be on hold until I get to the falling out of Remo and Lauren in Solitude, I can't get into their problems in here without spoiling Tiana/Remo's book.

Soo um go read Solitude in the meantime or/and The Hoods Princess 🚨

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 165K 136
A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls me up "do you want to be with him?" "Of...
45.2K 1.4K 23
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....