Severity, Miguel Diaz¹

By feIiciahardy

Cobra Kai, Seasons One━Three ❝ Different, but same. ❞ miguel diaz x fem! oc. © 2021. feIiciahardy. cover by... More

severity.
― graphics.
― playlist.
― trailer & edit.
act one.
― prologue.
― chapter 01.
― chapter 02.
― chapter 03.
― chapter 04.
― chapter 05.
― chapter 06.
― chapter 07.
― chapter 08.
― chapter 09.
― chapter 10.
― chapter 11.
― chapter 12.
― chapter 14.
― chapter 15.
― chapter 16.
― chapter 17.
― chapter 18.
― chapter 19.
― chapter 20.
― chapter 21.
― chapter 22.
― chapter 23.
act two.
― chapter 24.
― chapter 25.
― chapter 26.
― chapter 27.
― chapter 28.
― chapter 29.
― chapter 30.
― chapter 31.
― chapter 32.
― chapter 33.
― chapter 34.
― chapter 35.
― chapter 36.
― chapter 37.
― chapter 38.
― chapter 39.
― chapter 40.
act three.
― chapter 41.
― chapter 42.
― chapter 43.
― chapter 44.
― chapter 45.
― chapter 46.
― chapter 47.
― chapter 48.
― chapter 49.
― chapter 50.
severity memes
severity memes pt. 2
sequel!

― chapter 13.

16.5K 723 888
By feIiciahardy

❝ keep my name out of your mouth or i'll make sure you won't go running it. ❞

FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, Ayane and Miguel both trained their asses off.

Outside of karate, they were the most perfect couple you would see. They went on dates, they had hundreds of pictures together, and they even memorized most of the things the other liked.

But when they left for karate, they became mortal enemies.

Johnny had banned Ayane from coming to Cobra Kai during training hours, which left a big gap in her afternoons. He did not want her to learn all of Miguel's moves, naturally.

So Ayane occupied her time by doing cardio, lifting weights, anything she could to get in shape. Mr. LaRusso had made it clear to her the importance of this tournament. And Ennis wanted her to win, so that's what Ayane would do.

The only outlying problem between Miguel and Ayane was that she had not told her parents about him.

"Are they really that bad?" Miguel asked her as they walked into school together.

Ayane shot him a look, laughing dryly.

"They're... pretty extreme. But I know how important it is to you, so here's what I've decided to do."

They stopped at her locker, Miguel listening to Ayane's plan.

"I want you to come over for dinner on Sunday. That's my dad's off day. I'm not going to mention that we're dating, though. I'll wait for either my mom or dad to ask and if they do, then I'll tell them."

Miguel narrowed his eyes. "And if they don't?"

Ayane shut her locker. "Then... I'll come up with another plan."

The Diaz boy sighed, following Ayane through the hall. He caught up with her, giving her a look. "Okay. Dinner on Sunday. Wow- I'm kinda nervous."

She looked up at him, smiling softly.

"You have no reason to be. Well- that might be a lie."

His eyes widened, then Ayane quickly continued, "Anyway. It'll be fine. The worst thing they can do is shun me for the rest of my life. It's not like they can do anything to you. Legally."

Her words were making Miguel more anxious by the second, and Ayane could see that.

She stopped, grabbing his hands and looking up into his eyes.

"Miguel. It's gonna be fine. Just... don't mention how you take karate at my rival dojo."

He nodded, visibly stressed.

"Okay. I can do that. I can do this. Okay."

Ayane reached up and kissed him, then let go of his hands.

"See you at lunch."

They went their separate ways, in more way than one.

Neither of them realized that karate was going to drive a wedge between their relationship.

. . . .

WHEN AYANE WALKED IN the cafeteria, people started staring and whispering.

She was quick to notice it, but she tried to ignore it.

However, as she sat down at her usual table, they all gave her a look.

Ayane clenched her jaw. "Okay. What the hell is going on?"

Miguel gave her a sympathetic look. He scooted his chair closer to her and leaned over, whispering in her ear.

"Someone- someone made a rumor that your parents are abusive."

Her eyes went wide and her stomach dropped.

He chewed his inner lip, frowning.

"Who do you think came up with that one?" Ayane asked, looking around at everyone staring at her. "Yasmine or Kyler?"

Eli and Demetri were dead quiet. This was a serious matter, and whoever made up this rumor had it out for Ayane.

She tapped her foot rapidly on the ground, until Miguel put his hand on her knee.

Ayane looked up at him, and stopped. "I can't get into a fight," she said, leaning forward and resting her face in her hands.

"If I get into a fight I'll be suspended a-and my parents will-"

She paused, remembering the rumor. Ayane did not finish the sentence. She wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. A person can only take so much of rumors and lies being spread about them.

Miguel noticed the look on her face, and how hard she seemed to be trying not to cry.

He was angry, now.

Kyler began to walk over to their table, with his cronies alongside him.

Ayane could not look at him; if she did, it was game over.

Instead, Miguel stood up.

"Fuck off," he warned in a low voice.

Kyler laughed shortly. "You looking for another beat down, 'Rhea? It's cute that you wanna defend your girl."

Ayane began tapping her foot again. She was shaking the whole table, but she did not dare look up.

Miguel stepped around Ayane, closer to Kyler.

"Shut the hell up, asshole," Miguel spat. His voice was shaking with anger.

"It's too bad you can't protect her from her parents-"

Miguel shoved him, hard. Kyler took a step back, smirking.

"Here you go again with this lame-ass karate."

Kyler stepped forward to push him back, but Miguel took his arm and jarred Kyler's shoulder with his elbow.

"It's not lame-ass karate. It's Cobra Kai."

Ayane looked up finally, watching everything quickly unfold.

Kyler threw Miguel onto the table and Ayane stood up, taking a few steps back. She clenched her fists, but she did not get involved.

Demetri pulled her by the shoulder. "Aren't you gonna help him?" he asked wildly.

Ayane glanced over at Miguel, who was currently beating the shit of out Kyler and his friends.

"I think he's got it handled," she crossed her arms, turning her head to Demetri.

"Holy shit, when did he learn how to do that?"

Ayane watched him, and she had to admit that she felt a little... intimidated. She had not seen him fight in weeks, and Miguel had made some drastic improvement.

Miguel hopped on one of the tables and, with a lunch tray, smacked it across Kyler's head.

She raised her eyebrows, arms still crossed. Miguel stood, looking to her.

Ayane smiled, tilting her head.

Then, the counselor walked in.

"Get down from there right now!"

Miguel turned, startled. He held a hand over his face, then jumped down. Turning to Ayane he held his hands up with a goofy grin.

She rolled her eyes, unable to keep from smiling.

But her smile quickly dropped when she looked over at Yasmine, who was staring dead at her with a saccharine smile on her face.

Ayane turned to Demetri. "If anyone asks, this never happened."

"Wha-"

She walked toward Yasmine, who's smile faded and turned into fear.

Ayane kicked the empty chair aside and pulled Yasmine up by her hair.

The girl yelped, but Ayane ignored her whimpers.

"Was it you that started the rumor? Who am I kidding, isn't it always?"

With her right hand, Ayane reared her arm back and then stopped. She drew in a deep breath, then let Yasmine go and stepped away.

Yasmine scrambled away from Ayane, her friend Moon pulling her back.

"Keep my name out of your mouth or I'll make sure you won't go running it."

Ayane glared at her a moment longer, then turned and walked out of the cafeteria. She had to go see if Miguel was getting suspended or something.

As she reached the office, Miguel was walking out with a grin on his face.

"What happened?" Ayane asked, frowning at his smile.

Miguel ran toward her and grabbed her by her hands, spinning her around.

"I'm not in trouble," he quickly explained, "they called my mom but my yaya answered and she was proud of me-"

Ayane embraced Miguel tightly, cutting him off. She told herself she would not cry, but she teared up a little.

Miguel hugged her back just as tight, going quiet.

"Thank you," she muttered. "For standing up for me."

He was surprised by her sudden vulnerability; he had never seen Ayane like this before.

"O-Of course. I would do anything for you."

Ayane did not want to get too sappy, so she pulled away.

"Wait until your sensei hears about this," she laughed, wiping her hands on her jeans.

Miguel grinned. "I'm definitely gonna let him know." He paused, still a little concerned for Ayane.

"Do you want to go out tonight? It's been awhile."

Ayane smirked. "Miguel, it's been a week since we went out."

"Long enough. Where do you want to go?"

She shrugged, folding her hands. "Hm. That's a great question. How about... I make it a surprise?"

Miguel narrowed his eyes, pretending to be suspicious. "I don't know if I can trust you."

"Oh, shut up. I'll pick you up from the dojo at six."

"Okay," he agreed without hesitation.

Ayane nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later."

She turned and hurried to get to her next class, as the lunch period was already over.

Miguel smiled to himself, watching her walk away.

When school came to an end, Ayane and Miguel said nothing more than goodbye to each other and then parted.

Ayane changed into more comfortable clothes right before school ended and she would do a two-mile run. For the past few weeks that she had not been allowed to go to Cobra Kai, Ayane had gotten in the best shape of her life.

That combined with how hard Mr. LaRusso was pushing her was making Ayane serious competition.

She got to the LaRusso's at four, and there, Sam was waiting on her.

"Can we talk?" Sam said as soon as Ayane walked in.

The girl shrugged, still sweaty from her run.

"I don't see why not."

Sam had a serious look on her face, gesturing for Ayane to follow her. So she did, going upstairs with Sam.

The LaRusso girl shut her bedroom door behind her, frowning.

"What's up?" Ayane asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Um," Sam paced a little. "That rumor, the reason that Miguel got into a fight. It's not- it's not true, is it?"

Ayane nearly laughed. She quickly shook her head. "Sam. Of course not. I mean, I think I would tell someone if I was in that situation."

Sam breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay. That makes me feel better. Um- I'm sorry for asking, I just wanted to make sure."

Ayane nodded in understanding. When Sam wasn't with her awful friends, she actually wasn't so bad.

"Don't apologize. You're a good person," Ayane smiled, inhaling sharply.

"So- I heard that you broke things off with Kyler."

Sam smiled softly, nodding at once. "Yeah, yeah I did. He turned out to not be as genuine as I thought."

Ayane snorted. "I could have told you that. Kyler was the one who started the rumor."

"Wait- are you serious?" Sam exclaimed. "That piece of shit!"

Ayane nodded curtly, replying, "Yeah... it is what is. As you can see, it was handled."

Sam quirked an eyebrow. "It definitely was. You are so lucky to have a boyfriend like Miguel. I haven't had so much luck with boys, on the other hand."

They both shared a laugh, but Ayane felt bad for Sam. She definitely deserved better than Kyler.

"I'm sure one will come along sooner or later. And besides, you don't always find the love of your life in high school, right?"

Sam nodded. "Definitely." She paused, giving Ayane a weird look.

"Do you think that about Miguel?"

Ayane furrowed her eyebrows. "What- what do you mean?"

Sam shrugged. "I mean... do you think he'll be- the one?"

That made Ayane freeze. She could have sworn her heart stopped for a moment. She had yet to consider that particular part of their relationship.

Was she going to be with Miguel forever?

Ayane pushed the thought out of her head, replying, "You know, I think whatever happens, happens. It's all up to fate."

Fate. That was bullshit.

Ayane left Sam's room after talking a while longer, when Mr. LaRusso arrived.

They went outside today, mainly focusing on the punching bag. Ayane had a lot of stress at the moment, and she took most of it out on that poor bag.

"Are you okay?" Mr. LaRusso finally asked, watching her punch the bag senseless.

Ayane kept punching. "Of course, sir."

Mr. LaRusso grabbed the punching bag, making it stand still. Ayane took this as her cue to stop, catching her breath.

"Is something bothering you, Ayane?"

She placed her knuckles on her hips, taking slow breaths. Ayane shook her head dismissively.

"No sir. I'm all good."

Daniel was not buying that. Ayane had seemed to grow increasingly quieter and more serious the past few weeks.

"It's nothing serious, is it?" he continued, frowning.

"No, no." She hesitated. "It's..." Ayane pushed her hair out of her face, huffing.

"My boyfriend is in our rival dojo."

Daniel made a face. "He's in Cobra Kai?"

Ayane nodded after a moment. "Yeah. He is. But I'm just... worried."

"About what?" Mr. LaRusso questioned, crossing his arms.

She pursed her lips, holding her arms out.

"I don't wanna fight him, Mr. LaRusso."

NOTES!
it took me so long to write this for no reason,, anyway petition for the larusso's to adopt ayane

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 247 17
It's not a betrayal to get over the pain ELI MOSKOWITZ/ FEM OC [ COBRA KAI ] Does Not Follow Cobra Kai Storyline
259K 8.9K 30
i say i hate you with a smile on my face. cobra kai, s4-s6 miguel diaz 𝒙 female oc © fIeetwood
1.3K 39 9
"people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just the touch of a hand" {miguel diaz x fem!oc } cobra kai season 1-
24.1K 1K 14
cobra kai x black widow crossover season one ─ tbd killer queen series, book one ❝ i can see you're lonely down there, don't you know that i am right...