In Love with my Bodyguard!

Oleh HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❀️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVEπŸ”΄
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!πŸ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless πŸ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Apology on Air..... And..........

1.6K 201 164
Oleh HP0207

(Everyone was in rush. It was almost time for the press conference everything was set up....
Chairs where the press will be seated.... stage where Aditya will be standing and attending the conference along with answering their questions.... and the background that he wanted.... Pitch black background drop..! All this hustle and Shanaya was locked in with SO and her father in SO's library.!!! She was getting bored and was trying to get out of there... But Aditya's strict instructions were to keep her there as she shouldn't know about this conference beforehand.! It should be last minute thing that she will be called when the conference will start.!)

In library::

SO: So my point is... Why is Aditya not understanding simple things.!!!!

(Shanaya rolled her eyes again and looked down as this was the fifth time this whole conversation has started )

Chief: I am telling you... Kids once grow up.! They just start disregarding our ideas or thoughts or anything in general...

(They both are talking as if complaining about their kids like old parents who have no choice but to listen to their kids as their kids have gone rogue.... This just made Shanaya sit on the other chair holding her head.!)

Shanaya: God you two.!!! Why have you locked me in with you guys.!! I can easily say you both are just being DRAMA QUEENS.!!! Nothing else.!!

(She then stood up..... walked towards SO looking at him suspiciously.... she stopped at a distance, maintained eye contact and asked....)

Shanaya: So Senior Oberoi.!!!! What's cooking.?! (She asked folding her arms and raising one of her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes...)

SO: N...Nothing..!! W..We were j...just talking.....

Shanaya: You know you don't need me here for that .!!!! What's going on.... What are you guys hiding..??? And you stuttered.. Just like your son.!!!

Chief: You observe him much.. must say..!!!

Shanaya: I am his bodyguard.!!! I am supposed to do so.!!! (She said in a "duh" tone while completely overshadowing her real feelings)

SO: So... you are okay.... with him being with someone else......??
(
Shanaya just turned another way and said...)

Shanaya: Of coarse.!!! I don't see nothing wrong in that.!! He has to get a girl for himself...

Chief: Double negation.!!!!

(Shanaya turned towards chief and walked to him and said....)

Shanaya: Cut. It. Out.! I .Said. Let. It. Be.!

Chief: What's wrong?? (Getting serious)

(On the other side Jihaan got a call from HIM which he was ignoring as well... but this time he decided to pick up... as soon as he picked up the phone HE blasted off on Jihaan not letting him say anything )

HE: THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING.!!!
WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY CALLS ???FIRST SHANAYA THEN YOU !???? I UNDERSTAND SHANAYA CAN DO THIS BUT YOU ??? HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU THINK THAT IGNORING MY CALLS WILL BE ANY GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

Jihaan: Wo....

HE: SHUT UP...!!! WHERE IS SHANAYA????

Jihaan: I... I don't know...!

HE: YOU THINK I AM A FOOL.???? WHERE IS SHE????

Jihaan: I.....

HE: I DONT CARE IF SHE ASKED YOU NOT TO TELL ME A THING, BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT IS FOR HER ....... I NEED TO TELL HER THIS OR IT WILL BE TOO LATE..!!

Jihaan: But....

HE: SHE HAS TO STAY ALERT..!!! JIHAAAAAAN ARE YOU GETTING IT..!!! FOR GOD SAKE TELL ME WHERE IS SHAN..?

Jihaan: Shan.???
You called her Shan!!!
Wait..! You mean it's that serious.??

HE: YOU FOOL..!! WAS I TALKING TO THE WALL FOR SO LONG..???
TELL ME WHERE IS SHE??

Jihaan: She is in the library with both seniors.!! Aditya has held press conference today and we want that to be surprise for her.!!! Infact it's already time .! Whole press is here and Aditya will be out soon.. And Manav must be gone to call Shanaya..! (He said excitedly.....)

HE: A press conference.??? But I thought Shanaya was going to make Aditya arrange a press conference tomorrow.???

Jihaan: How come you know ..??? Well this was Aditya's idea.!! He has something planned for her..!! (He said happily)

HE: NO NO NO NO NO..!!! THIS PRESS CONFERENCE SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.!!!! OH GOD.!!!! LISTEN..!! SHANAYA HAS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRESS CONFERENCE.!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING.!!

Jihaan: Too late.. Aditya is here on stage and that means Shanaya will be here too... Hah.!! Sorry bro.!!! This time you won't be able to stop Adi and Shanaya to be together.!!

HE: YOU ARE NOT GETTING IT..!! SHAN IS NOT SA...(before he could say anything else Jihaan disconnected the call....)

(Manav went to the library and opened the door looking all worried and exhausted .. All three looked at him and Shanaya went to him worriedly...

Shanaya: Are you okay... Oh God..! Oldie give me water..

Manav: No time...... Aditya has started the press conference..!

(Shanaya stood up..)

Shanaya: What.?? A press conference???? The fuck.? How in the hell.... Is he an idiot??? Doesn't he know doing this will put him more in danger...

Manav: No time... he .... he is there.... we have to go....

(Shanaya and Manav rushed towards the garden area .... on the way as she was wearing shorts some ladies came and while Shanaya was on move to go they stuck a cute pink skirt around her waist and zipped it... also as Shanaya was wearing white top they made her wear just detached frilly sleeves of white color and opened her hair which were now curls... they even made her wear different sandals..! Shanaya just said.... "Manav all this along with the previous one.. I will make sure you pay for it....... with interest..!")

(It was all quick and DIY but Shanaya was looking all girly and beautiful... As soon as she entered the garden area all the cameras were on her and she was covered with flashlights... Aditya went to her and started to make her move towards the stage holding her hand as she was blinded by the flashlights.
They reached the stage and Shanaya just whispered to Aditya...)

Shanaya: The hell is this? Why was I not notified about it????

Aditya: Shh.... Enjoy the press conference..!! We need to answer their questions...... Sweetheart.!! Btw you are killing it in this outfit!!

(He said pulling her close to him by her waist and smirked with a wink... Shanaya just turned away from him as she knew she can never say NO to him.!!!!
All she can think of is to be ALERT and look for any suspicious movement in the crowd.!)

(Everyone settles down and the conference begins,....)

Aditya: Welcome everyone.... Thank you for coming..... Now you guys may proceed with the questions..

Reporter 1: Sir.! Hope you are doing well... But why were there rumors of your breakup with Shanaya ma'am.??

Aditya: Well... I am doing great.! And actually I want to ask you all..... why were there rumors of our breakup.?? I can't even imagine my life without her.!!!

(Shanaya just looked at Aditya shocked.!! All she can think of is "Why is he doing this??")

Reporter 2: But sir.! Why didn't you guys came out early or arranged such press conference earlier to clear this out??

Aditya: Cz I didn't think it was that necessary! If we both know what's the truth..  thane we don't need to prove anyone!

Reporter 3: Then why now?

Aditya: My fans... or should I say Our fans were getting affected by the rumors that started by the grace of you all... fans were getting affected very much by that.!! We have seen the edits they posted and everything.! We could feel how hurt they are and all the sadness...! Just in mere 2-3 days this rumor just peaked up so bad that we had to come up in front of you all.!!!

Reporter 4: Was when you came LIVE today.... Was that a part of all this as well.??

Aditya: No.! I dedicated that LIVE just for my fans.! I wanted to go one on one with them and clear their misunderstandings and show them the reality as it is ... before you all make it a cocktail and present it before them on your channels!!

Reporter 5: Sir! Are you saying we did all this?

Aditya: Can you explain any good reason that I should deny it.!!?

Manav: Oooookay.... Okay.... Calm down guys.! People if you have proper questions than ask or we can conclude the conference here....

(Manav said intervening between to real ease the tension that was building up between few reporters and Aditya... He knew Adi... He hates it when media uses its platform to spread false news.!)

Reporter 6: So in LIVE we saw that Shanaya ma'am was not talking to you properly.! And you yourself said that she is upset with you.! Is she still upset? As we can see she hasn't spoken a single word since she came here.!!

(Shanaya saw at the reporter and then towards Aditya and she can see a genuine smile on his face which her heart so wanted to believe but her worry of someone targeting Aditya in this press conference took over her heart and she turned to leave... but before she could go Aditya holds her hand which make her stop right there....)

Aditya: Not again.!

(Shanaya turned towards him and said)

Shanaya: Aditya please... we need to go... I wanna go from here...

Aditya: But you deserve something before that... Trust me.!! After that I give you full permission to go wherever you want.... I Won't Stop You!

(Shanaya just sighed as she knew she can't say NO to him.!!! She stood there and Aditya came beside her.... not to forget everything was recorded, but not only by press but Aditya's personal artist as well... who was making sure to capture every moment....
Aditya snapped his fingers and the black background drop came off showing an amazingly beautiful message reading which any girl's heart will melt.!!!)

(It was a beautiful set up! It said " I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID". Everything was written inside a huge heart made of roses with small decorative lights around it.!! Shanaya just moved towards it looking at it and she could feel that she is on verge of crying....
Media was just silently recording everything as even they understood that they need their space..... Aditya just came behind her and without touching her just went near her ear and whispered.....

Aditya: I am really sorry for what I did!! I really am.! This is from my heart.... not just because my fans wanted me to do so... But cz I can't loose you.!!

(Shanaya was looking down since Aditya was whispering to her but as soon as he said this her eyes shot up in front and she said with utmost shock..)

Shanaya: What.???

(But she couldn't feel him anymore... he was not near her ear anymore.!! She turned and all she could see was Aditya sitting on one knee with a rose in his hand....1)

Aditya: I know I know... it looks cheesy and possibly will sound cheesy too but Shan.. please don't go back...  I like the way you are.! How you be..... Just be with me...! I am sorry.... In order to hide my feelings I took out everything on you..! I should not have done that.!!! I cannot believe myself.. how I could say those things about you.! I am really sorry Shan.! I really am.! If you don't wanna forgive me right now.! It's okay.! Take your time... I will keep on trying until you forgive me as I cannot loose you.!
Shan please don't leave me and go back to your Real self.! I am not saying I don't like that.... But the thing is......

(takes deep breath and gets up and holds Shanaya gently by her shoulders.....)

But the thing is..... I have fallen for the Shanaya that is sassy but flirty too... who is strict but caring too.!! Please don't push yourself away from me..!!!

(Till now while press was quite and watching at the scene unfolding in front of them... Shanaya could see them but Aditya's back was facing them... all of a sudden they started to ask questions...)

Reporter 7: Shanaya ma'am do you forgive Aditya sir?

Reporter 8: Everyone is waiting for your response ma'am....

(Shanaya was going to reply to Aditya but all of a sudden she just pulled Aditya towards her and hugged him and switched the places....
As soon as she did that.... Aditya could feel Shanaya jerk 2 times and in few seconds Shanaya's grip on him started to get loose........)

Okay ....
Here it is....
Press conference is here fellas....!!

Anyone has any questions or guesses what happened!!

Hope you liked to read this chapter..
If so...
Please like and comment...

Till then...
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2K 96 8
-πŸ₯€- ❝Every guy is a playboy until he meets his one true love.❞ -πŸ₯€- ❝When I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world b...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.