Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

xvii

10K 220 430
By laucb02

TW: light smut, drug usage, toxic relationship, physical abuse

A couple of days had passed since Harry was chosen as a champion. People were becoming meaner and meaner towards him which made my blood boil. The Slytherins were passing around stupid badges that read <<SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY-THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!>> and when pressed the letters spinned they changed into <<POTTER STINKS>>. Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins wore these badges and everytime Harry would walk by they would insult and bully him until he was out of sight.

Harry and I had grown significantly closer. When we were alone together he would often rant about Ron's stupididty or his hatred for Snape. Almost every night we sat in the common room catching up with each other's day and I could not deny that I had a soft spot for him. Cedric and I had barely talked since he was announced as a champion. Girls would follow him around like lost puppies and there were always some others asking him to sign their school bags.

Nate and I were meeting every other day at 3:00 am in broom closets or empty classrooms and even though we still hated each other, that hatred was soon forgotten when we were moaning each other's names in the dark. But just like almost everything in my life, our little secret went to shit when we were caught by no other than my closest friend, Fred fucking Weasley.

"Friday same time?" Nate asked putting on his boxers and joggers. "Yup" I answered straightening my skirt and putting on my shirt. We walked out of the classroom at the same time and akwardly stared at each other. I was struggling to button up my blouse since it was dark and as we were to walk away, Fred walked right into us. "Fuck" i muttered when I saw his cheeky grin. "Well, that's for you to handle Mads" Nate said as he walked away.

"So that's why you've been sneaking out every other day" he smirked while I was butonning my shirt. "I thought he had a girlfriend and I thought you hated him" he whispered. "He does have a girlfriend and I do hate him but I can't stop" I mumbled ashamed. "I swear, just one look from his stupid big blue eyes and that's enough to have me under him" I said to Fred. I was way too embarassed to even look at him so I kept silent until we reached the common room.

"Please promise me that you won't tell this to anyone Red, my brother and my sister don't even know and they will definitely use the killing curse on me" I pleaded holding the redhead's arm. "Fine, fine my lips are sealed Frenchie. I just hope you're using protection" he joked and I slapped his chest playfully. "I hope you're using too, didn't think I wouldn't notice that you were coming from the kitchens, which happen to be next to the Hufflepuff common room" I chuckled. "Fair enough" he laughed as he went to his dorm.

*****

It was Friday morning and we were all sitting in the great hall having breakfast. I felt so exhausted that I was staring blankly into space, my head empty sipping the black coffee that was in my cup.

"Mads are you alright?" Lee said and snapped me from the trance I was in. "Yeah, why?" I answered. "It just look like you were hit by the Hogwarts Express that's all" George joked.

"Maybe you should lay down the coffee a bit and eat something, that's like your fifth cup" Lizzie said pointing to the empty plate in front of me.

"Care to share why you're so tired Frenchie?" Fred smirked and lifted his brow earning a deadly look from me. "Just didn't sleep well last night, that's all" I rolled my eyes.

"That's a big fat lie!" Alicia said loudly, "you were basically drooling before we woke you up this morning". "I don't drool" I huffed as the rest of my friends were laughing.

"Why don't you have some tea instead of coffee, you drink so much of it that you're gonna give yourself a heart attack!" Lizzie said as she poured herself some tea, she was definitely the mum of the group.

"You Brits and your tea, it doesn't even taste good and it barely has any caffeine! How am I supposed to live off of tea!" I said dramatically.

"You do realize that you're half English and that basically makes you a Brit right" George said.

"Well I choose to ignore that side of me and like to focus in the more sofisticated part of my French lineage" I joked as I grabbed a piece of toast from the gold platter. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the day, getting to spend time with my friends during meal times was certainly entertaining. I caught Harry who sat with Hermione a couple of seats down and his gaze was fixed in a raven haired Ravenclaw girl. He looked at me, his cheeks crimson red and mouther 'later' and I nodded.

I was about to butter a second piece of toast when it was snapped from my hand. "Hey!" I scolded at my brother who was happily eating my toast. "You're ignoring me and Clo" he said between bites.

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm ignoring the parasite that's living off of you. And as of Clotilde, I am in fact ignoring her but just for pure self benefit" I said rolling my eyes.

"You're such a bitch Madeleine, I seriously don't understand why you hate me so much" Clotilde huffed as she loaded eggs and bacon into her plate.

"It's not bitchiness, it's honesty and besides I could list about a hundred reasons why I hate in under three minutes" I said giving her the finger.

"Seriously Mads, what did we ever do to you? You even treat Harry better than you treat us and we're blood family" Tim said nudging me.

"Let's just say, it's disgusting to be related to you" I joked, "and I chose to have Harry as my brother, I got stuck with you two against my will. I mean if God or whoever would've asked to be if I wanted to be your sister I would've said no without hesitation and also Harry is nice to me and doesn't call me a whore every five minutes...I'm talking to you sis" I said, sending Harry a wink.

"Bit harsh don't you think Maddie?" Nate said drinking from his cup. "Don't even get me started on your stupid arse, go stick your nose somewhere else" i scowled at the blue eyed boy.

"Oh and by the way, mum wants us to meet in the Three Broomsticks for the first Hogsmeade trip. She said that we have something to discuss and to be there at 2:00 pm sharp" Timothee yelled to me as I exited the great hall with the rest of my friends.

"See that's the same way we feel about Ron and Percy" Fred said playfully as we walked next to each other to Moody's class. We had been practicing to resist the Imperius curse and apparently I was the only one in our year who could.

"Do you think it's because of you brain thingy?" Alicia asked as we all walked out of the class. "Could be, but I'm not sure. I'll write to mamie to see if she knows anything about it" I responded as Lizzie and I parted ways with the rest of the group since we were the only ones from our friends taking Muggle Studies.

*****

After classes were over, we all went to the twins and Lee's dorm to hang out. I was sitting on Fred's bed reading the new issue of Vogue that my grandmother sent me. Fred was sitting next to me, his head resting on top of mine like usually, eyeing the magazine that I was so intently reading. George and Lee were playing a chess match on Lee's bed, and by the looks of it, George was the one closest to the win. Ali and Lizzie were paiting each other's nails on George's bed and gosipping about the Durmstrang boy that asked Alicia out after lunch.

"What are you doing?" Fred asked as I was circling another pair of shoes with a muggle marker. "Well um, my grandmother is big on fashion and haute couture so she sends me and Clo this really important magazine and we circle what we like and she gets it for us", I mumbled a bit ashamed.

"You're a spoiled little rich girl!" he joked making me blush. "Just a bit" I laughed. "There's a party tonight in the common room, the seventh years are planning it" George said to us as his queen destroyed Lee's king.

"Oh I'm getting WASTED tonight!" Alicia said excitedly. "Please don't, I really don't wanna spend my night holding your hair back while you throw up" Lizzie scolded and the rest of us laughed. We all continued to chill in the boys' dorm, listening to my mixtape on Fred and George's muggle radio.

I was now reading the sex and lifestyle part of the magazine and something caught my eye. The title of the quiz read "How healthy is your sex life?". I was intrigued and proceeded to do the quiz, until the last question shooked me to the core. "Have you ever cried after having sex?". Memories began playing in my head like a broken casette. Usually after having sex with Nate, I would let a few tears fall when I was alone but never thought much of it, it had been that way since I was 14.

"Have any of you cried after having sex?" I asked all of them. They all looked at each other confused about the sudden question and snickered. "No" Fred, George and Lee laughed. "Well have you?" I asked Lizzie and Alicia growing more and more exhasperated when they shooked their heads no.

"Not even when you lost it?" I asked the girls. "Well it did hurt but I didn't cry after it" Alicia said. "Yeah me neither, it didn't feel as bad the first time" Lizzie shrugged. "Great" I said sarcastically hiding my embarassed face with the magazine.

"Maddie, have you cried after sex?" Fred asked me taking the magazine and putting it away.

"No" I huffed, "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied, but they obviously knew I was lying.

"See I don't think you're being entire honest Frenchie" Fred said. "You threw yourself under the bus, now spill" George smirked. All eyes were waiting for my answer and I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Perhaps occasionally" I mumbled. "Go on" Lee insisted.

"But because it's bad or–", "no no it's not bad, it's fine I um, it just happens after you know. It's not like bawling my eyes out type of shit, it's like just a few tears I guess" I interrupted Alicia. "Oh" they all said in unison.

"I have a theory" Fred chimed in but regretted the words that left his mouth immediately. 'Shit' I thought, I knew where he was going with this and there was no turning back. "Well go on, now I'm intrigued" George said.

"Well they were bound to find somehow, just get it over with" I muttered to Fred who looked like Christmas had arrived early. "Well I think that it is because of shame" he said making my eyes go wide. "Why shame, who are you shagging Frenchie?" Lee asked.

"I um, I believe that you're familiared with Nathan" I mumbled, hiding myself in Fred's chest as he lightly laughed. "NO! SHUT UP NOT HIM!" Alicia yelled. "I thought you hated his guts!" Lizzie laughed.

"I do hate his guts, it't just um it's been going on for a while and I just can't seem to stop" I defended myself as the rest of my friends laughed at my red face. "The best friend and the sister, talk about cliché" George joked.

"Yes, yes it's the biggest cliché in the book I know, but this is a secret alright. This will not leave this room and if it does I will get into your brains, scramble them up and make you wish you were never born" I threatened making them laugh even harder.

*****

The music was loudly playing in the common room, the group of six sat on a large couch drinking, smoking and laughing. Madeleine saw as her brother and went to his dorm followed by the Hufflepuff girl from last time. She then saw Clotilde, Harry and Hermione chatting on the opposite side of the room. Harry had already told her about the creepy interview with Rita Skeeter as well as how the weighting of the wands had gone.

Her eyes met Nate's and he motioned with his head for them to go to her room. She discretely nodded and stood up, walking towards the stairs that led to the girls' dormitories. They entered her dorm and he locked the door and placed a silencing spell in the room before he grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.

"Take of your clothes and lay on the bed", he growled taking two small plastic bags from his trousers. She did as she was told and watched him strip, leaving only his briefs on. "I have a little present for you chérie" he said taking a pink pill from one of the bags. "Molly, seriously?" she said eyeing the pill.

"For me, please?" he pleaded parting her lips open with his thumb. He placed the pill on her tongue and closed her mouth, "Good girl" he said lowly. He took the other bag and laid out a line of the white powder on the space between her breasts and snorted it. "You're fucking insane you know" she breathed as his lips connected with her neck. "Don't spoil the fun" he grumbled.

The drug was slowly taking its effect on the blonde girl, making each kiss and each touch feel like fire against her skin. Nathan's mouth was attached to one of her breasts, gently nipping and sucking the soft skin. His eyes darkened even more everytime she let out a moan. He flipped them over and connected their lips once again, moaning into her mouth as she palmed him through his boxers. "Don't be a tease Madeleine" he growled pushing her head down to where he needed her.

She settled between his legs and pulled down his underwear. She took his lenght into her hand stroking it before licking from the base to the tip, earning a grunt from him. "Go on, you can take more" he said gripping her hair into a tight ponytail pushing her head to take more of him. She bobbed her head, moaning around his cock and keeping eye contact with him. She took him even further down her throat gagging slightly before pulling away for air.

"Get on top, I need to be inside you" he said breatily and she complied. She straddled his hips and teased his tip up and down her glistening folds.

"Jesus fuck Madeleine if you don't do it I'll do it myself" he said annoyed. "You're an insufferable jerk Nate" she moaned as she slowly sunk into him. She began riding him, her hands pressed flat against his chest and his gripping her hips tightly, guiding her movements. Their moans and their skin slapping were the only sounds in the room. "Get on all fours Mads" he said pulling away from her.

She pressed her chest and face onto the matress and lifted her hips. He landed a hard slap on her butt cheek and she moaned loudly because of the pain mixed with pleasure. Without any warning he entered her with a hard thrust making her scream his name. He set out a relentless pace, his fingertips digging into her hips surely leaving bruises. Madeleine brought her hand to her clit, applying preassure making her moan even louder than before. "F-fuck Nate don't stop I-I'm gonna cum" she said shakily, her walls contracting as her orgasm washed over her. He came with another hard thrust and pulled out of her.

Not even minutes after he was already putting his clothes on while Maddie was catching her breath still on the bed. "Where should I leave this?" he asked holding the bag containing a dozen colorful pills. "Just leave them in the drawer" she pointed at her bedside table. "I'm gonna go back to the carriage before they start wondering were I dozed off to" he said walking towards the door.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said quietly sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What do you want now?" he said harshly.

"Why do you only want me when you're high? I've noticed that everytime we fuck you're high"

"I'm high everyday so that I means I want you all the time" he tried to joke.

"That's a lie and you know it. I know that I'm just a sex toy alright, that I'm just on the sidelines and Colette is the main one okay, but why me? You could have any other girl that you want, so why did you choose me?" she said running her hands through her blonde waves. He walked angrily towards her and wrapped his hand around her throat, squeezing it and cutting her airflow.

"Because chérie, you're the forbidden fruit. Because it feels wrong and dirty sitting next to my best friend as if I didn't fuck his sister into oblivion not even hours ago. And that's really fucking hot, so there's the answer to your question. You're my forbidden fruit and you belong to me and me only Madeleine", he said letting go of her throat and walking out the door.

*****

I threw my head onto the pillow and screamed as hard as I could, luckily for me the silencing charm was still on. I was so angry at myself for keep letting him in, how stupid could I be for fucks sake. The combination of anger and molly was never good and I knew that if I stayed in my room I would end up doing something reckless with the vibrant little pills tucked in my bedside table. I got redressed and went down the stairs back to the common room.

From our group of friends, Fred was the only one still sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Where are the rest?" I asked. "Ali is most likely snogging the Durmstrang guy, Lee went off with a Ravenclaw, Georgie and Lizzie were playing 7 minutes in heaven, like an hour ago so I suspect that they did go all the way to heaven" he laughed lightly and shook his head.

"Georgie and Lizzie, who would've thought" I laughed. "It was bound to happen someday, they've always had a crush on each other" he said wrapping his arm around me. It made me happy that Lizzie and George had found each other, thinking about it they truly were a match made in heaven. The common room was pretty much empty and I cuddled closer to Fred, my head now resting on his chest. I didn't mean for it to happen but a couple of tears left my eyes, creating a wet patch on his shirt.

"Oh god Frenchie are you alright?" he asked cupping my face and brushing the stray tears with his thumbs. "This day couldn't possibly be any more humiliating could it?" I joked but he didn't laugh like he would usually do. He hugged me tightly, the familiar scent and warmth wrapping me into a blanket of safety which made me cry even harder. He rocked me gently and stroked my hair until I managed to stop.

"You feel better now?" he asked. "Yeah, thanks" I hicupped making him chuckle. "Wanna talk about it?". "No, not really" I mumbled and he nodded. He examined my tear stained face and his eyes travelled down to my neck. He traced his fingers over the freshly forming bruises and looked back into my eyes.

"Maybe you should tell him to lay off a little with the um the choking Mads. I really don't think that you're supposed to get bruises after" he said softly. Fred Weasley could easily be the loudest, most hyperactive and daring person in the entire school, but deep inside he was a big softie. "I think this is the last time though, I just can't keep doing this to myself" I muttered.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" he said examining my extremely dilated pupils. "Took some molly but I'm fine".

"Want me to take you back to your dorm? You seem tired" he said standing up and picking me up bride style. He walked us to back to my dorm and set me on the bed.

"Mind if I stay here tonight? Lizzie and George fucking is an image that I really don't want in my brain" he laughed. "Yeah it's fine" I giggled.

I went over to my wardrobe and took one of my dad's old shirts and threw it to him."The Rolling Stones, I love those guys" he said. "I was my dad's, you can keep it you want" I smiled taking out a pair of pink silk pajamas.

He took off his shirt and I couldn't help to stare at his torso, it was toned and muscular which I assumed was from playing quidditch. His milky skin had small scars and freckles scattered around as if he was a painting. His arms were undoubtedly sculpted by Pygmalion himself and his hands, oh god I was hypnotized by his hands. 'This must be how boys feel around veelas' I thought until I was snapped back into reality by his melodic voice.

"Earth to Frenchie," he smirked, "if you wanted and autograph or a picture you could've just asked". I blushed and laughed nervously, "cocky much is just um, the molly acting up" I said trying to play it off but it was too late now. "You're never gonna let me live this down are you?". "Never" he laughed.

I went to the bathroom to change and when I got back Fred was already under the covers. "I did a cleaning charm just to be safe" he said proudly. "Brilliant" I said taking out the walkman and a pair of earbuds and getting under the covers as well.

I connected the earbuds and handed one end to Fred and put the other in my ear. "What's that?" he asked. "It's called a walkman, think of it like a sort of stereo that you can put casettes in but can take it anywhere" I answered hitting the play button and adjusting the volume. Landslide by Fleetwood Mac began playing and we turned to face each other.

"You're birthday's coming up" he whispered. "I know, not really excited though" I shrugged. "The big 17, anything special that you want?" he asked softly. "What I want I can't have but chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream would be nice" I whispered. "Consider it done Frenchie" he said and I chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around me again, pulling me closer to his chest. I threw my leg on top of his and pressed my face against his chest. The music kept playing softly, switching from Fleetwood Mac to The Beatles, to Queen and finally to David Bowie. He fell asleep first, and I found myself staring at his peaceful state. I didn't feel the need of taking the Dreamless sleep, just being around him made me feel safe and that was all the mattered to me in that moment.

AN: just a cute wholesome Fred and Maddie moment. This was my second intent in writing smut and I swear I've been researching in tumblr how to write it lol. I have a chemistry and calculus test next week but I just wanted to post another part today. tpwk, xoxo. Laura.
Ps: Fleetwood Mac is elite so go listen to them <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
504K 9.7K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...
2.2M 61.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
55.2K 1.4K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...