The unexpected turn [COMPLETE...

By craziest_arshian

#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Arshi's Apartment & Important Note
Dayout???
Pain
Past (I)
Past (II)
Past (III)
Agreement
New Cover
Engagement
Khushi
India
Important Notice
Reason
Khushi in Shantivan
Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)
Family
Precap
First Step
Who is Anjali ?
Anjali hurts Khushi ?
Cat Fight
Try this please
Realization
Trauma
Trauma (b)
Trauma (c)
Dadi's Entry
Consolation
Bechara Arnav (II)
What is Anjali's plan ??
Khushi's Outburst
Part 35
Arnav
Thoughts
Where is Khushi ??
Arrested !!
Part 40
I will not leave you !!
Aman Mathur
Janmo Janam
Shock !!
Anjali's Punishment
Aman : The GREAT
Clients
IMPORTANT
Regret (Long Update)
Pregnant ??
Suicide !!
Last Part

Bechara Arnav

8.6K 457 137
By craziest_arshian

Khushi : Arey , are you all not going to welcome me?? Baby ... are you also not gonna welcome me ?? Arey ... I have come to my sasuraal after soo much time ... you need to welcome me , na??

Arnav stood there shocked as this is the first Khushi called him Baby and that also in front of the whole Raizada clan . Others were shocked as well . He was rooted in his place when Khushi slowly walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck . She pulled him close and slowly pecked his lips , IN FRONT OF ALL . Arnav was dumbfounded by her this avatar would be an understatement .

Khushi :(coming more close to him if even possible) You're not gonna welcome me , hubby??

Arnav : Huh??

Khushi :(narrowing her eyes) Kya huh??

Anjali was having enough of this so she came and broke them apart ... rashly .

Anjali :(with rage) You cunning women ... how dare you touch him ?? Oh forget that how did you even step in this house . Get out of here just get out . I said GET OUT OF MY HOUSE .... DAMMIT .

Khushi :(crossing her arms with raised eyebrows) YOUR HOUSE?? Who said it is your house ?? It is MY house . If I want na then (snapping her) like this I can throw you out of this house Mrs.Jha .

Anjali : Chotte ... why are you silent ?? Just throw her out of our house ... and she is not the owner of our house na ?? Chotte why are you silent?? Hell ... she dared to kiss you chotte ... how can you.... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : Shut up ... just shut up Mrs.Jha ... I am not saying anything doesn't mean I will not say you anything ... She is MY WIFE and she can kiss me , hug me or do whatever she wants to me anywhere she wants ... did you get that ?? 

Anjali : Chotte ... (cut by Arnav)

Arnav : (shouting) I am not your Chotte dammit . Your chotte died years ago you get that ?? 

Anjali : (with fake tears) le.... 

She could not complete her sentence as Arnav walked out of there in anger . Anjali turned towards Khushi angrily .

Anjali : You are a black spot to everyone's happiness . No one can live happily when you are around . You should kill yourself b***h rather than destroying others happy life . 

Khushi : Oh thanks for the compliment .... I would love to be a black spot to your life and your happiness .

Anjali : Yeah .... that you are ... could you not see that after you step in this house only Chotte talked with me so rudely .

Khushi : and I would love to see him do that .

Nani : Khushi !! Don't you have shame ?? After all what happened years ago ... you still have the gut to stand in front of us and in top of that talk to us like this ?? You are a curse on our fa....

Payal : (loudly) Enough dadiji ... enough !! Not a word against MY sister ... you get that ... not a word more . 

Manorama :(looking at Payal with disgusted eyes) Hello Hi Bye Bye !! Akash your wife is talking so rudely to your dadi and you're not saying her anything .

Akash :(rudely) She can and she will talk or do anything and everything she likes .... and for sure I am not stopping her for anything but instead I will support her in everything she does as I know that my wife can never do or speak anything wrong .

Manorama : Oh ... so now your wife have been so important that you are talking to your mother in this tone and even openly saying that you will support her anytime which indirectly means that you support her against your dadi also .

Akash :(angrily) Yea ... off course I will as she is not telling anything wrong ... and ya how dare you speak to MY sister like sister-in-law , this way ??

Manorama : Yo.... (cut by Khushi)

Khushi :(in ordering tone) Oh stop it ... stop the drama .... I will go and call Arnav down ... serve the dinner fast ... I am very hungry .

Anjali : Are you ordering us??

Khushi : Oh you have any doubt in that??

Anjali : How dare yo... (cut by Khushi)

Khushi : Not any more drama please ... okay fine ... I have an idea to sort this out .... its simple ... if you really want to stay in this mansion which is mine than go and serve the dinner with out a word and if you want to get out of this house forever and stay in street as now you don't have any property on your name .... then I am listening speak up .

Anjali : (angrily) Yo.... (again cut by Khushi) 

Khushi : and ya please do serve me with your beautiful hands ... i would love to have your hand made food served by your hands only .

Anjali : How do you know that I cooked the food myself ??

Khushi : (smirking) I have my own sources Mrs.Jha . Now don't discuss it much ... I am damn hungry ... just tell me if you are going to serve or pack your bags ??

Anjali stamped her foot on the floor and strode towards the kitchen as she now know that this is not the old Khushi whom she could discriminate and dominate . Khushi smirked and walked to their room . Khushi entered the room and saw Arnav standing by the door of the poolside with his back  facing her and hands in his pockets . She slowly walked to him and hugged him from back resting her head there . There was a long silence . 

Khushi : (after some minutes) You okay ??

Arnav : Hmm ...

Khushi : (turning him towards herself) I know you are not okay ... (cupping his face) What happened ??

Arnav : I said na nothing and one thing tell me ??

Khushi :(she knew he was trying to change the topic but also knew that his mind needed space which she was all ready to give) Ask ??

Arnav :(pulling her to himself by her waist) What did you called me that ??

Khushi :(smirking) Achha !! You can call me baby but I can't ??

Arnav : I never said that ... you can call me what you want but you called me baby for the first time and that also not in person but in front of all . May I know the reason for that ??

Khushi : No .

Arnav : What the !!

Khushi : Hell !!

Arnav : Seriously !! I should know to whom I am speaking before doing that . 

Khushi : You don't know me ??

Arnav : Off course I know you and ya I know you more than you know yourself .

Khushi : Oh really ?? If so ... then why did you asked that question in the first place when you knew that I would not answer .

Arnav : Because I wanted !!

Khushi : What did you wanted ??

Arnav : To ask you that ...

Khushi : To ask me what ??

Arnav : Urghh !! Dammit .

Khushi :(dramatically) Uff !!! Dammit .

Arnav : Shut up !!

Khushi : I am not wearing a shirt !!

Arnav :(sarcastically) Oh !! Thanks for informing that .

Khushi : (with ever-so-sweet smile) My Pleasure !!

Arnav : Urghhhh !!!! Khushi ... please !!

Khushi : Urghhhh !!! Arnav .... pleaseee !! Waise .... are you a girl ??

Arnav : What the !! Why did you ask that ??

Khushi : Because you are blushing like a girl ...

Arnav : What the !!

Khushi : What the hell ... that is !! and ya I am saying the truth you're blushing ... see yourself !! You are red .

Arnav : Shut up ... I am not .

Khushi : How many times should I tell you that I am not wearing a shirt ... and YOU ARE BLUSHING .... that is why you are looking red .

Arnav : Khushi don't irritate me ... you know that when I am angry I become red .

Khushi : When were you angry ??

Arnav : Couldn't you see me angry down there ??

Khushi : No !! You only told me once na my eyes and ears both are like laxmiji (goat) .

[I think you remember the episode ?? If not let me tell you Arnav told this in the episode when Khushi had written a diary "Laadgovernor ko sataane k 100 tarike" (100 ways of irritating Laadgovernor . Well !! That time he said this bcoz Khushi was watching TV in loud voice so that Laxmi(goat) who was sitting next to her could listen it]

Arnav : Khushi !! I am warning you do not irritate me more .

Khushi : Where is the poster ??

Arnav : Which poster ??

Khushi : Arey ... you only told me na that you are warning me so give me the poster of warning . 

Arnav : Okay fine ... you need the poster right ?? Then I will mail you the poster .

Khushi : Which mail ??

Arnav : What the !! You don't know what is mail ??

Khushi : You don't have ears ??

Arnav :(irritated) I have ears dammit !!

Khushi : Achha ... so why are you not using that ??

Arnav : What the !! What do you mean ??

Khushi : I mean that you did not listened my question properly ... so you have ears problem . I asked you which mail and not what mail ..

Arnav : and what do you mean by which mail ??

Khushi : I mean by which mail you're gonna send it to me ?? Hotmail , G-mail , E-mail ??

Arnav :(rolling his eyes) Urghhhh .... leave it !!

Saying this he went downstairs to have dinner while Khushi just smirked ... happy that she successfully diverted Arnav's mind and walked downstairs . The dinner was silent ... no one spoke to anyone ... anything . All went to their room after dinner and hit their bed straight as they all were indeed tired . Khushi was waiting for the following day to implement her and Lavanya's plan .

*************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED !!

How was it guys ?? Hope you like it ?? Please do vote and comment . Please do follow me for more .

If you have not .... please once check-out my others story as well .

LUV 

AAYUSHI 

2078 WORDS ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.7K 17
A rewrite of the show IPKKND. Arnav was not kidnapped from the airport. How does Khushi try to prove her innocence? How does Arnav find out the truth...
52K 2.1K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
79.7K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
275K 11.4K 31
(#218 in Fan Fiction on 22nd May 17) Welcome to Arshi Mania.... This book will definitely give reminiscence of our IPKKND.... This is based on the or...