In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

By aweshesugly

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 12 - Make You Mine
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 14 - Possesive
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 18 - Spencer
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 23 - Lost and Found
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events

1K 25 47
By aweshesugly

Hello my lovelies, I would just like to thank everyone for getting this story to hit 1K reads!! That is amazing and I feel so proud of this story, its like my baby ahahaha.
Again, thank you for all the comments and votes, I really appreciate them and im glad a lot of you really enjoy my writing. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day💕

Xoxo, M

Warnings: smut, degradation, mentions of blood, guns

"AH! Yes Dr. Reid, just like that! Oh my g-"

Remember a couple of months ago when you made it clear that you and Spencer would never have a moment like that ever again, well... you didn't exactly follow through on your promise.

You were currently getting railed in a janitors closet inside of a government building, which just made it a million times more fun.

"If you dont shut the fuck up, everyone in the office will hear you!" Spencer whispered loudly as he was fucking you into abyss.

You still hadn't given in to Spencers request of getting back together and be a a happy family, even though you loved the idea greatly. You had agreed to move in with him though, which is completely crazy you know, but the man had all your shit in his place already! It just seemed really convenient.

Since then, you had already announced your pregnancy to the team, they were overjoyed by the news as expected. Garcia and Morgan had even signed up to be the godparents, which you happily obliged to.

Today you hit nine months of being pregnant, yay you right! Well Spencer definitely wanted to celebrate the occasion, which is why you ended up in this closet in the first place.

"Fuck! Baby let them hear.."

"Sometimes I forget about how much of a little fucking whore you could be, Angel. I should've known that you liked giving a show" he mumbled against your neck as he hit it from the back, your hands reaching out for his hair as your mind going blank at the feeling of pure ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes yes yes yes dont stop, Spencer! Im gonna cum!"

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you, did you say go slower?" he murmured as he cruelly began to falter his strokes, making you grow impatient at his little stunts.

With one swift motion you pushed him out of you, turning your body around and pushed him onto a metal chair that sat in the corner of the small closet.

You began to straddle him with your legs and aligned his dick with your slit, sliding it in quickly as your desire for release overtook you.

"Fuck Doctor! You feel so fucking good!" you whispered loudly as the familiar feeling in your stomach began to arise, riding this man mercilessly and hearing him curse under his breath.

"Shit, Y/N! Im gonna cu- OH!"

"AH! FUCK!"

And like that you both finished simultaneously, feeling a bit dizzy as the euphoric feeling over took you.

"Are you okay?" asked Spencer out of breath and a smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah... Im just really tired."

You both laughed and tried to get yourselfs cleaned up. As you looked around outside and saw no one, you stepped out of the closet and pretended that nothing happened.

You had been back to work for more than five months already, waiting patiently for a case. The team hadn't gotten one ever since you came back, which was great because no one was dying but incredibly boring for you.

You walked back to your desk as Hotchner got out of his office, "Okay team, great work today! You may all go home!"

You looked down at the ground as you grew dissappointed, you thought he was going to announce that y'all had a case. You didn't know why you wanted one so badly though, it's not like you were allowed to go on the field anyways. Maybe it was the fact that killers were still roaming around, and no one was going after them.

You brushed it off and began to pick up your things, waiting for Spencer to come back from the closet. He finally did so and made his way to his desk.

"Hey! We can go already!" you shouted to him as you finished cleaning up your desk a bit.

"Yes!" he whispered silently as he picked up his satchel and hung it on his shoulder.

You both began to head to the elevators, stepping inside and pushing the button to the first floor.

"Sooo" Spencer began to speak as he sneaked a hand around your waist. "What are we doing tonight?"

You smiled at him as you removed his hand away from you, it was this little game you liked to play.

You hadn't allowed him to kiss you since that night at the restaurant or even hold your hand, it was all strictly sexual not romantic.

"Well, I am going to order chinese and watch Euphoria. I dont know what the hell you will be up too.."

"Cmon Y/N, we are literally living together. How much longer will it take for you to swallow your pride and let me give you a little kiss" he whispered the last part with a grin and began to lean his face closer to yours.

You backed away, laughing a bit as you watched him give you a pout. "All in good time Dr. Reid..." you whispered seductively and gave him a wink.

"Dont be cruel now.."

You both laughed and made your way out of the elevator, going out into the parking lot and finding the car. Spencer opened the car door for you and insisted on driving you again, he had been extra nice to you the last couple of months. You knew that it probably because you were pregnant with his baby but you still enjoyed the attention.

The drive home was filled with a comfortable silence , Spencer had tried to put his hand on your thigh a couple of times which you immediately removed.

As of right now though, you were happy.

Yeah things with Spencer werent... perfect, but you really though you could grow to forgive him. He obviously was still madly in love with you, he even flew your parents over to formally meet them and planned a whole trip to Vegas so we could both tell his mom about the baby. She was ecstatic at the news and even told you how much she liked you.

"What are you smiling about, Angel?" questioned Spencer when he noticed your lovesick smile.

"Oh, nothing.... Im just very happy."

He smiled at your comment and proceeded to try and hold your hand.

"Uh, you're still grounded" you teased with a laugh.

"Shit... It was worth a try."
—————————————

You finally got home after picking up some Chinese food. As soon as you stepped into your bedroom you began to take of your heels and clothes, a sense of relief coming over you as you stripped of those awful heels.

As you were about to take off your bra, you realised Spencer was watching you from the living room. You  walked over to the door seductively, pretending you were about to remove the garment as you quickly shut the door.

You finished changing into your usual short shorts and tank top, feeling so unbelievably comfortable.

"Y/N! You're food is going to get cold!" you heard Spencer yell out from the kitchen.

You stepped out of the room and made your way to the kitchen counter, trying to open up the cardboard box the food was in.

As you were serving yourself, you felt Spencers body pressed up against your back.

"What are you doing?" you asked as if you didnt know damn well what he was trying to do.

"Cant a man just want to hug his beautiful girlfriend?"

"Well of course! But im not your girlfriend..." you pointed out as you removed yourself from him, swaying your hips as you walked away into the living room.

He quickly followed you, watching you as you picked up the remote and began to choose a movie.

"Angel please.... we all know that you're mine" he whispered to you as he sat down and grabbed you, positioning himself in between your legs.

"Is that what you think Dr, Reid? Hmm, well. Whatever helps you sleep at night..."

"You are evil sometimes.. Do you know that?" he mumbled as he put his hand up to your cheek, a charming smile adorning his face.

Your face blushed as you stared deeply into those piercing eyes, ready to give up any grudges you had against him and just give into being his, but where's the fun in that?

"It's what you deserve" you cooed as you outlined his his bottom lip with your finger.

With one swift motion his hand had crawled its way into your shorts, he moved your panties aside and began to circle your clit.

"I wont stop playing with your pretty little pussy until you scream out my fucking name! Understand, Angel?"

"And what if I dont?"

As soon as your words left your mouth he pumped a finger into your slit, eliciting a loud moan from you.

"Oh, I think you will" he mocked as your head began to roll back. "Uh uh, look at me when im finger fucking you Angel, I want you to remember who is the person who always makes you shake."

With that you held him by his curly brown locks and pulled his face inches away from yours to look deeply into his eyes,

You wanted to kiss him so badly, but you knew that's exactly what he wanted, and you werent going to give it to him.

As if he read your kind, Spencer made a comment, "Cmon Angel, you know you want to do it..."

You brought his face in closer, just an inch away from your lips crashing into each other into a long awaited kiss.

"Suck my dick" you whispered as you felt his breath on your nose, he scoffed as you fooled him successfully,

"Ugh! I love it when you talk dirty to me.." he murmured sarcastically as he removed his fingers from your slit and took off your shorts. He began to stand up and pull down his pants, revealing his erection as he went back to sit and position himself to your slit.

"Now lets see what words you're able to say with my cock deep inside you!"

He then slammed his dick in and out of you at a fast pace, a loud moan coming from the back of your throat at the way he hit your g-spot each time. He began to play with your clothed nipples, making your back arch in immense pleasure.

To take back some control, you wrapped your arm around his neck and began to sway your hips, pushing him deeper inside of you.

"Shit! Angel you're so- Ah! You feel so fucking tight!"

"Stop it, im blushing" you moaned out with a smile.

The room was filled with loud moans and heavy breathing as your walls began to tighten around his dick, you almost didn't even notice when your phone began to ring.

"Answer it!" yelled out Spencer as he was still pumping into you mercilessly.

"What! No!"

"Answer it!"

You grabbed the phone that was on the coffe table, not even reading the Caller ID as you answered.

"H-hello?"

"Agent Y/L/N, I just called to let you know that tomorrow when you arrive at the BAU, you should come straight to my office."

Your eyes widened at your boss's voice coming through the phone. You tried to point at the phone and mouthed Hotchner so Spencer could stop.

He did for a second, making you think you were safe to speak.

"Hey Hotch! Uh, sure whats going o-"

As you were about to finish your sentence Spencer slammed into you once again, your hand flew to your mouth to muffle the noises you were making.

"Y/N, are you okay?" asked Hotch concerned.

"Im fine! I will be there, okay bye!" you let out breathlessly and hung up.

You looked at Spencers stupid little smile as he continued to ravish you.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you cocky little bastard!" you yelled out as you began to feel your orgasm build up in your stomach.

"A lot of things, you slutty little brat!" he responded as he began to circle your clit with his thumb once more.

"AH SHIT! As soon as we are done here Im actually going to fight you! You son of a bitch!"

"You promise?"

"Fu- AH!"

Your orgasm quickly over took you, you could feel your legs begin to shake as he reached his own climax inside of you.

He hovered over you as he pulled out, laying soft kisses along your face and neck, making you smile at the way he could be so gentle after being so incredibly aggressive.

"Hey Spencer" you whispered to loudly as he began to stand up.

"Yes Angel?"

"The baby wants ice cream" you announced with your best puppy dog eyes, this is one of the reasons you loved being pregnant. You could ask for whatever the fuck you wanted and there were no questions asked.

He chuckled and sat back down on the couch, pulling you up to his chest with a look of pure adoration.

"Whatever she wants, she gets" he responded lovingly as his hand began to trace little hearts on your stomach, you could honestly cry at how cute he was being.

"I still can't believe our baby girl is going to be here in a couple of weeks!" you blurted out as you began to look up into his eyes.

"You have no idea how fucking happy I am..."

You smiled at him as you stared at his face, taking a mental picture of how beautiful his face looked in the moonlight.

"We should probably head to the store, she's gonna get angry" you said jokingly as you began to stand up.

"Yeah, lets go.."

Wearing a different set of pjs, you both walked to the  gas station around the corner to get some ice cream.

It wasn't a long walk, took five minutes tops.

"Soooo, mint chip or cookies and creme?" asked Spencer as we walked to the dairy aísle.

"Hmmm, both!" you exclaimed as you took the pints of ice cream out of the freezer. "One for me and one for you!"

"Okay! Is that all you want?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, lets go Angel."

You payed for the ice cream and made your way out of the store, hooking your arm up with Spencers just in case you tripped.

As you both were walking, you felt a presence behind you. You wanted to turn around and see who it was, but that could be a big mistake in itself, so you decided to keep going.

You were about to turn the corner to your street when you heard a man scream at you and Spencer.

"HEY! EMPTY YOUR POCKETS!"

You stood frozen as you heard the man, you and Spencer turned around to see that he was armed.

"Hey man! Take whatever you want okay, just don't do anything stupid!"

"Shut the fuck up and empty your fucking pockets!"

You began to shake as you handed over your purse, the one time to choose to take a fucking walk this is what happens.

"Here you go! That's all we've got!" spoke up Spencer as he handed your belongings to the masked man.

The man looked inside your purse and Spencers wallet, only finding a couple of $20s and your lipstick.

"Is this all you've fucking got?"

"Yes sir!" Spencer answered calm and collected, you just stood there completely frozen. You were so unbelievably scared that he would shoot.

He took of his mask, revealing his sinister fucking smile as he pointed the gun at Spencer.

"I see here that you're a fucking fed..."

You're eyes widened at his words, you looked over at Spencer in absolute terror.

Thats when the man pulled the trigger, shooting Spencer twice under the dim street light.

"NOOOOO!" you cried out as you went over to Spencer, he was laying on the ground, blood beginning to paint the pavement as you heard that bastard run off into the darkness.

"SPENCER! SPENCER BABY CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" you question him while loosing your fucking mind, you began to pull out your phone and you called 911.

"911 operator, what's your emergency?"

"MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN SHOT, WE WERE MUGGED AND HES LOOSING A LOT OF BLOOD PLEASE HELP!"

"Okay maam, I tracked your phone the police and ambulance are on the way!"

"Please hurry..."

Spencer is just looking at you at this point, trying to speak as you bring him to your arms.

"A-angel?"

"Shh shh, dont use too much strength Spencie. The ambulance is on the way okay! You're gonna be okay!"

"I-I love you..."

"I love you more, Spencie" you whispered to him as tears began to fall down your cheeks.

He chuckled a bit, trying to look into your eyes as he collected the strength to speak his next words.

"Y/N.... I dont want to die, I dont wanna miss her"

"You wont! I promise you won't. Please, stay with me."

His eyes began to flutter shut, you felt your heart drop as his skin grew pale.

"No no no no no, Spencer honey. Please open your eyes! Open your eyes!"

You let out a loud sob, holding him close to your chest as his body went limp. You could hear the ambulance sirens coming towards you, watching the paramedics as they got out and took Spencer from your frail arms.

"Please dont leave me" you whispered to yourself as the world around you started to go in slow motion, you felt like you couldn't breathe as you watched them roll Spencer away.

"Please dont leave..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.6K 19
"be honest, do you like me?" "i adore you." UNDER EDITING |spencer reid x oc| |started 1/26/20| |finished ?/?/?|
344K 5.3K 28
You joined the BAU team a few months ago as a temporary replacement while one of its members, Spencer Reid, was falsely incarcerated. Little did you...
37.2K 815 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
197K 4.8K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...