๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐“๐‡ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“.

By saditified

" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง' ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
authors note .
coming soon.

40.

8.7K 338 203
By saditified

BEAUMONT, TEXAS.

AYSJA

"go ahead girl, you know we right here waiting." india says, in the drivers seat of the parked tahoe as all the girls let out a quick ' mhmm.'

i let out a deep breath, grabbing my small chanel bag, and walking up into xaviers apartment building. ever since i texted the girls, they ain't give me no time before india and jayda pulled up to our apartment building and the girls made us all go.

i was currently walking out the elevator and down to xavier's apartment door. my christian dior sandals clicking against the concrete that was in the halls.

i walked up to the door, laying 3 stern knocks. xaviers door swings open, and a surprised expression lays over his face before he covers it up with a smile.

"why you look so surprised?" i say walking past him, analyzing the apartment. looked real clean.

he locks the door before turning back to me, "oh. ian know you was coming, that's all." he says twisting his hair and sitting back down on the couch.

i sit myself in the spinning chair on the kitchen island, spinning around to face him, his face is glued to the tv.

"so whachu bout to do?" i say playing with an orange that was in his fruit bowl.

"shid, prolly jus chill at the house, might go by foe house to play some warzone."

i nod , letting out a ' mm ' before pulling my phone out to text the girls,

the girl w. curls👯‍♀️

jaiden ask foe what he doin tn

jaiden🥴: girl its date night.

i shut my phone off, eyeing xaviers face as he turns to me, feeling my stare.

"how you gon' be with foe, if him and jaiden gotta date night tonight?" i say turning my head.

"oh they do? dang he ain even tell me." he says getting up, turning his game on and starting to play gta.

i get up from where im sitting to sit next to him.

he continues to play the game as i begin to trace his shoulder.

"xavier, can i ask you sum?" i say looking at him.

"xavier?" he says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"xavier." 

"yea wassup." he says shaking his curls before forwarding his attention to the game once more.

"who sage is?" 

ahhhhh! gta pedestrians scream as xavier crashes his car into the wall near them.

"who?"

"lets be realistic zay." i say giving him a ' really ' look. 

"i mean, thats my ex from baton rouge." he says, trying to shrug it off before playing his game once more.

i get up, shutting the ps5 off before looking at him again, "girl, stop allat general talk quickly zay. you knew i had that girl as my client today, cause you have my damn post notifications on." i click on his phone and scroll down to see that his instagram notifs have disappeared, showing that he clicked on the notif.

"and you seen the post pooh. she done told me the whole story so might as well cut that out." , he shakes his head before hopping up to get a bottle of water from the fridge, ignoring what i said.

 i walk behind him. my small 5'3 frame looking small under his 6'1 figure. "boy youn hear me talking to you?" i say following him, flicking the back of his neck. 

"shit i do, but wha' i did in da' past wit shorty don't got nun' to do wit' my new relationship in da present, on my top." he says , taking a sip, as his baton rouge accent starts to come out.

i kiss my teeth, " li baby, its not about the past pooh. its about the present, 2 months ago and shit, today!" i say still standing behind him.

"oh so yall friends yeh?" he says raising a eyebrow at me.

"ain't nobody friends , and you ain even yapping. so you boutta be less than a friend xavier." i say , straightening my face out.

"shit what you wanna know?" he says hopping up on the kitchen counter , sitting.

"you being too nonchalant bout this shit forreal, i needa drink, im finna throw that shit in ya' face." i say snapping my finger looking in the fridge. he grabs my hand, making me stand up directly in front of him.

"ask me what u wana know.. you kno ion lie to you. i might'a held that information back on you but shit , ian lie" he says.

"why you aint tell me she kissed you."

"cause i knock that bitch out cold, cold meat'd dat bitch." he says imitating how he punched her. 

i kiss my teeth, "you still should've told me, cause what if someone tongued me down and i'an tell you?"

"would pop that nigga, no smoke" he says shrugging.

"whyd you call her today." 

"that bit' took J chain out that lil phony ass fanny pack he be wearin. she just touched down in the H so i hadda warn shorty J coming for his shit." he shrugs again.

"so you know where she live, and her number?"

"gotta drop on a flexi-" he says starting to sing von's song.

"stop." i say cutting him off, and he scans my face for a while, before seeing im serious.

"ight ight, no forreal. thats just a old shorty from the past, ol girl was crazy, she was this long time lil entanglement i had. i cut shorty off after she put her hands on my brother and she saw me wit' 2 ol girls in my room. but c'mon bae." he says laying his hand on my shoulder. "you know how i was last year." he says screwing his face up.

i kiss my teeth, starting to walk away before he pulls me back, "nah forreal tho, after J got his shit back i put shorty on the block list. when i called her n texted her about J i used textnow bae i promise!" he says looking me in the eye, i cut my eyes at him , making him kiss his teeth and hop up, to grab his phone.

"look." he says unlocking his phone, allowing me to go through it.

"id rather be able to eat at night." i say pushing his phone back to him.

he laughs before pushing me, "dont play with me, deadass." he says pulling my body close to his.

"im secure in this relationship aysja, fa life. im not letting nobody ruin dat ight? ill kill ol shorty if you want me to? i will forreal, ill leave that bitch lookin' like aaliyah." he starts.

"aaliyahs pretty-" i cut him off.

"after the plane." he says, finishing his statement.

i slap him away before getting my bag, he stands in the kitchen holding his stomach, "no cause you know you dead fucking wrong for that xavier." i say sliding my sandals on, about to head out before i hear a loud 'no!' followed by xavier jogging over to me.

he snickers one last time before grabbing my chin, and kissing me.

"dont feel like a female got the power to make me fuck any of this shit up forreal." he says kissing me again.

i nod slightly before clicking my feet together, he picks my chin back up to look at me in the eyes.

"ion like you no more forreal, i love yo lil ass aysja."

ou bitch!

knock him out.

say it back!

run out the house.

yk you love that nigga stop!

girl no, this will take you out the game.

yall are so cuteee!

fuck man.

"i love you too zay." i say, smiling to myself a lil.

...

yall ion know what to make happen next. im ready for a few chapters done for sum to shake. i wanna end this book at 65 or 70.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.6K 40
"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED *
50.7K 1.5K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
3.8M 133K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด