Slow Down | ✓

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliya... More

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
00. PROLOGUE
01. TORTURE
02. TIPSY
03. HANGOVER
04. ONE-NIGHT STAND
05. MELT-ON-THE-TONGUE TYPE
06. MEMORIES
07. BRIGHT BLUE EYES
08. BROTHER-IN-LAW
09. REBOUND
10. FRIENDS
11. CHICKEN SCRAWL
12. DIFFERENT
13. OUT LIKE A LIGHT
14. THEIR THING
15. OUT OF HER LEAGUE
16. NOTHING ELSE
17. PORNSTAR
18. NEW GUEST
19. SOFTBALL TEAM
20. RHYTHM
21. CHIPMUNK CHEEKS
22. DIRTY HANDS
23. SENATOR WEST
24. SPOILED
25. AT LAST
26. PIGGY BACK RIDE
27. HOPEFUL
28. DINNER IN THE PARK
29. HOT SOUP
30. BREATHE
31. BY MY SIDE
32. SILENCE
33. LIMBO
34. DRESSED LIKE A HOE
35. ANNOYINGLY PERFECT
36. NATURAL
37. THE BONE MAN
38. HAPPY DAY
39. COMMITTED
40. SAVING KITTENS
41. SHARK OF A WOMAN
42. EMBARRASSING
43. DON'T SAY ANYTHING
44. BE HUMBLE
45. FUNNEL CAKE
⚠️ 46. PLEASE ⚠️
⚠️ 47. NO CLUE ⚠️
48. MAKES SENSE
49. REHEARSAL DINNER
50. BIRTHDAY BITCH
51. SEVEN CARAT
52. SWEET SPOT
53. WHY
54. BIGGER, BETTER THINGS
55. THE FAVORITE
56. YOUR PRESENCE
57. RING ON HERE
58. A MOTHER'S TOUCH
59. HOT CHOCOLATE
60. WARM COFFEE
61. PANERA BREAD
62. NEGATIVE
63. READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
64. HOME
65. DR. BLUE EYES
66. HAUNTED HOSPITALS
67. AIRPLANE MODE
68. RIVER
69. HEAVY SNOW
70. FOOT FETISH
71. PANCAKES & KICKS
72. CRY BABY
73. SKINNY ASS KNEECAPS
74. MORE THAN THAT
75. TAKE CARE
76. BURY A BODY
77. MARK YOUR CALENDAR
78. ALL BE WORTH IT
79. TWO WEEKS AWAY
80. BABY WEST
81. I DO
83. DATE NIGHT
84. LIFELINE
85. LOST WITHOUT YOU || the end

82. THE OTHER TWO

24.3K 1.4K 364
By MIDNXGHTSUN

82. THE OTHER TWO
( y'all can screenshot the spotify code above for the wedding playlist — curated by kyree 🌚 )

I N T R O D U C T I O N

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, INTRODUCING FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER — DR. AND MRS. WEST!"

The doors open and the wedding party enters, dancing to Celebration by KOOL and The Gang. Toni leads with Kendrick, Hally with Maddox, London with Chris, Kiara with Charlotte and Ezra, Elijah's dad.

And then, the married couple joins in, hands enclasped in the other's. Aliyah had changed into a looser, silk dress so she can remain comfortable for the entirety of the reception.

The crowd cheers, happy for the newlyweds that dance into the party. Aliyah hugs those who'd chosen to attend before heading to Kyree who was holding his nephew and dancing along with him to the music.

Kyree kisses his sister's cheek and hands over her son. Jordan, in turn, babbles happily at the sight of his mother and father. Immediately, he makes grabby hands towards Elijah, making Aliyah laugh.

As the couple make their way up to the table, Aliyah chuckles when Elijah pulls her back into his chest, his other hand occupied with his son's little body.

The two settle at the table, ready to get the night started.

T O A S T S

"ALRIGHT, LET ME START OFF by expressing all my love and joy for Aliyah and Elijah." Toni starts, as Maid of Honor. Jordan babbles loudly from bouncing on Elijah's lap to keep himself occupied. The crowd and Toni laugh, "You too, JJ. Okay, so Aliyah and I have been best friends for nine years — believe or not — and I have never seen her as happy as she is whenever she's with Elijah or talking about Elijah or even thinking about him. Y'all wondering how I know, but trust me, it's hard not to know." Everyone laughs. "No, but, for real. I can remember the first time she told me about him. He'd given her his number, and she didn't want to call." Aliyah drops her head into her hands with a chuckle while Elijah looked completely intrigued cause he hadn't heard this story before. Toni busts out laughing, "So she leaves me and Kyree in the house to go to a meeting, she comes back, and I'm like call him. Me and Kyree are there chanting like some cheerleaders and the next thing I know, this bi — sorry, woman — is calling me at nine in the morning about her falling asleep on the phone with him. Then there was this whole incident with me drunk calling him while he was in the middle of a surgery — but we don't have to talk about that." Elijah's coworkers laugh, knowing good and well what she's talking about. "Regardless, Elijah was a good sport about it, laughed it off, and called it a day. Even when Aliyah was going through hardships, he was always by her side, and even allowed me to sleep in his bed with her while he took the couch. This was before either of them admitted their feelings but I knew he loved her back then, and he loves her now. He makes my girl happy, and that's all that matters. Elijah, thank you for loving her with all your heart, mind, soul, and body."

The mic is handed to Kendrick who's sat beside Toni with his arm behind her chair. He kisses her before standing and pulling out a crumpled sheet of paper. Elijah chuckles, knowing good and well Kendrick is about to pull some shit.

"Lemme start off by saying that my boy, Elijah, bout whipped as hell." The crowd busts out laughing, "Just two months ago, he asked me to go with him to get a pedicure. First of all, duh, second of all — in the ten years my boy and I have known each other, he's never asked me to get a pedicure with him. Imma tell y'all right now, if y'all haven't gotten a pedicure before, please do cause that's just whew. Okay, back on topic." Lee laughs loudly as she falls back into her husband. Kendrick continues, "In the time I've know Aliyah, she's become one of my best friends and like a sister to me. She's one of the kindest, most compassionate woman I've ever met. She brings donuts and coffee for the whole crew at least once a week, even when she got her own stuff going on. She makes it her mission to check on us because she knows that we don't always have the best of days as doctors." Aliyah pouts and holds her husband's hand, thinking about all the horror stories she's heard Elijah talk about from work. "She keeps such good company that I didn't even realize I was dating her best friend until the night of Toni's birthday party." He laughs, "Alright, one last thing because I know y'all are getting tired of my voice. Elijah and Aliyah deserve nothing less than the world and I'm beyond glad and amazed that they've become the people they are today. This is truly a love story for the ages."

T H E  F I R S T  D A N C E

AT LAST BY ETTA JAMES plays over the speakers and Aliyah is immediately taken back to that night at the gala — the night she first realized she loved him and he her. As Elijah pulls her into his arms, she sends him a cheeky smile.

"What's got you grinning so much?" He questions, hand resting right above her ass.

She shrugs, "Just thinking about the night of the charity gala. When we first talked about kids — you said you wanted four, I wanted two, then we settled on three."

He chuckles and brushes a curl back, "That was the first night I realized I love you — dancing to this song. Feels like that was forever ago."

"Yeah," Aliyah grins, her eyes twinkling in excitement, "Now look at us, Dr. West."

He kisses her lips, sweetly, "Trust me, Mrs. West, I'm looking."

She meets his eyes, sucked into the azure pools that had captured her in the first place. She's swept up into the moment, the reception guests out of sight, out of mind, as she stares up at her husband.

Her husband.

It made her eyes water to think about calling him such a word for the rest of her life.

"Well, husband, what do you say..." She starts, a cheeky grin growing in her face, "We start trying for the other two tonight?"

Elijah chuckles and draws her in closer, burying his head into her neck and brushing his beard along her skin, "Don't have to ask me twice, wife."

"I love you." She kisses his exposed skin.

He closes his eyes and sighs, happily, "I know."

The two continue to rock to the beat, Aliyahs eyes closing as she sinks into the moment. Elijah holds her carefully, running his hand up and down her back comfortingly while she massages his trimmed head.

Oh, yeah, yeah, and you smile, you smile

Oh, and then the spell was cast

And here we are in Heaven

For you are mine at last.

T H E  C A K E  C U T T I N G

"BOY, I WILL FIGHT YOU." Aliyah warns as she watches Elijah put the knife into the cake.

He looks at her with wide eyes and a fake surprised look, "I didn't even do anything."

She narrows her eyes at her husband, skeptical about what he has planned with their beautiful black forrest cake. "You're gonna do something."

Turns out, he had shit planned. After the couple cuts their cake together with cheers from the crowd and puts slices of cake on their plates, that's when he enacts it.

He holds a piece of it on his fork, mainly consisting of icing and holds it to her mouth and she holds her fork to his.

Her eyes widen when she sees the sinister look on his face but she reacts too slowly. His fork drags across the air and the icing is flicked onto her face. She gasps and just stares at him.

The watching crowd busts out laughing as she follows right in his footsteps and flings cake on his face. JJ, from his spot in Charlotte's arms, squeals excitedly and claps like he sees some of the guests doing.

Elijah laughs and calms down, before taking hold of his wife's face and licking the stray icing off. She giggles in response.

"Damn, that's some good cake." Elijah laughs.

L E A V I N G  J J

"HE HAS SOME BREAST MILK in the fridge and there's also formula in the pantry. He only uses the Mickey Mouse pacifier if you freeze it a bit, and make sure he sleeps at least an hour a day or he's going to be absolutely miserable."

When Aliyah finishes listing off instructions to her mother, Kiara just stares at her daughter with a knowing look.

"Aliyah..." She starts, "Are you forgetting I had two children of my own plus I've been designated babysitter for the past seven months? I can take care of my grandkid now leave before I beat your ass."

"Wait, I just wanna tell him bye." Turning to her husband who was throwing Jordan up in the air and catching him, she smiles when Jordan releases a laugh too big for his little body.

When Elijah catches him for the fourth time, he keeps him steady and holds him properly. Burying his face into his son's neck, he tickles him with his beard.

"You smell so good, JJ." Elijah says with the baby voice he's adopted since Jordan was born, "Yes, you do. You smell like soap."

Aliyah shakes her head, knowing Elijah is kinda tipsy. She would be too if she wasn't still breast feeding.

"Alright, that's enough of silly daddy, isn't it?" Aliyah takes Jordan from Elijah's arms and giggles when he giggles in her face. "Yeah, daddy's silly, isn't he? You do smell good though."

Elijah rolls his eyes playfully and kisses her cheek. "We gotta go, babe."

"I know..." The wedding planner pouts as she looks at her son, "Can't he come with us?"

"I'm sorry, you want our seven month old son to watch us make his siblings?"

Aliyah slaps his chest gently and with a smile on her face, "You so aggravating."

"You love me." He winks.

She shrugs, "Yeah, I guess."

T H E  O T H E R  T W O

THE MARRIED COUPLE crashes through the door, lips attached to the other's. Elijah kicks the door to the hotel closed gently before lifting his wife into his arms.

She latches onto him and giggles when the crocs she'd changed into in the car hangs loosely off of her foot.

"How did I know you were gonna bring crocs?" Elijah chuckles against her lips.

She throws her head back with laughter, "Because you know me so well."

Elijah chuckles as he drops her on the bed, gently. He pulls off his already slightly unbuttoned shirt before hovering over her. She runs a hand down his taut chest and lower abdomen before pulling at his waistband.

"Take this off." She whispers, staring straight at him. He wastes no time in obeying by her command and removing his belt and trousers. Pulling the straps of her dress down her shoulders, Aliyah tugs it off and throws it in a corner, revealing her lingerie set.

Elijah groans at the sight of her, his dick twitching. "You look so fucking sexy, babe."

She falls to her knees and runs a hand over the very distinct print of her husband's dick. Tugging the waistband down, she's met with a red tip and a veiny length, hard as can be.

"Fuck," He hisses when she runs her tongue from the base of his dick to the tip. Enveloping him into her warm mouth, she formulates as much spit as she can and releases it all over him.

One hand goes to pull her hair behind her while the other goes up to his mouth. He bites his index finger to hold back a moan.

With a mixture of spit and precum, Aliyah takes her husband into her mouth and bobs her head until the tip of her nose kisses his pelvis.

"Mhmm," Elijah sighs and throws his head back, his grip around her hair tightening as her fingers find their way to his balls. As she massages them, Elijah's tongue extends to lick his lips.

She stays there, trying to test her limits and judging by the way she's losing her breath so quickly, she's about there. Noticing this, Elijah releases her head and allows her to pull back.

Her mouth is laden with spit and precum, her hand still pumping Elijah's member. His hips jut towards her. She takes him back into her mouth, bobbing her head to suck him off while her fingers work his balls.

Elijah gasps and pulls back, "I wanna cum in you, baby." With that, he pulls Aliyah off of him and lifts her to put her on the bed. She squeals as she bounces, Elijah grabbing her legs and pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Taking the seat of her panties, he thins it out between her pussy lips and rests it atop her clit so she can rub herself against it.

"Fuck yourself with your panties, Lee." He commands, on his knees right below her.

She follows his words and pulls the waistband of her panties so she can rub her wetness against it. She's soaked, her pussy glistening under the dim light.

Elijah watches as she fucks herself, bringing herself close to the edge. Her hands pinch her nipples and she closes her eyes, her head falling back.

And then... Elijah latches his lips to her lower ones. Flicking his tongue against her sensitive clit, he stops her legs from closing around his head and nudges them far apart.

Grabbing hold of his wrist, Aliyah moans loudly and twitches, the combination of her thin panties and her husband's lips on her clit quickly bringing her to her first climax of the night.

Her grip tightens as she announces her orgasm, expecting Elijah to let up, but no. He's not built that way.

Instead, he burrows his face even deeper into her bud, the pressure against her folds bringing her to a shaky high — her legs trembling and grip ridiculously tight around Elijah's wrist.

"Eli!" She screams, overtaken by pleasure before Elijah finally pulls away and not a moment later, sinks deep into her with his leaking cock. He groans as she continues to come around him — her tight walls clenching around his hard length.

"Fuck, you're so fucking wet." He moans and wraps a hand around her throat while kissing her lips. One of her hands rubs her clit while the other holds Elijah's head to hers.

She squeals as he drives into her harder and harder until he's kissing her cervix. At the hiss of pain that escapes her, Elijah apologizes but she shakes her head.

"Keep going."

He kisses her face gently and cradles her head, "You sure?"

She nods, craving a cervical orgasm. She'd read all about them and she wants to see what it's all about. "Please."

No more questions are asked before Elijah gets to work. His thrusts make Aliyah hold onto him for dear life, her legs wrapping around his hips and her arms scratching his back.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Elijah moans into her ear, hastily as he feels his orgasm approaching.

Aliyah doesn't even have a chance to announce hers before her eyes roll back into her head, a squeal escapes her, and her body tenses.

She comes so hard, the only thing she can register is the sound of her heart pounding against her chest. Her eyes squeeze shut and her legs clench together, her body spasming in ways she didn't even know was possible.

Elijah tries to hold on until she gets to her second orgasm, but with the feeling of her walls clenching around him, the sight of his beautiful wife orgasming ridiculously hard, and the thought of planting another baby in her, the thread is cut and he's releasing strings of cum into his wife's pussy.

"Fuuuuuck," He releases an animalistic groan, his dick pulsating in her as he empties his seed.

He pulls out and watches as his cum drips from her hole, only to push it back in once more. Aliyah twitches at his action and covers her face as she tries to catch her breath.

She swears she saw her life flash before her eyes.

Elijah pants as he leans over her and kisses her forehead, "You okay?"

She nods, trying to find the energy to formulate actual words, "Mhmm." Is all she comes up with.

Elijah chuckles and lays down before pulling her into his arms, "Breathe, baby."

She inhales, "I am," Exhale, "breathing."

The doctor laughs, knowing good and well she's trying to recover, "Baby, you gotta go pee."

"Wait." She pleads with a gulp and moves a single hand from her eyes to touch his sweaty chest, "You just fucked the absolute shit out of me and you expect me to move?"

"Alright, come on." He coos, rolling off the bed and standing before he lifts his wife into his arms.

She's still twitching when he takes her into his hold but smiles when he kisses her forehead with a whisper, "I love you."

🙈 i think imma make aliyah and eli's pinterest board public 🙈

also, the way i was gonna write more toasts but i literally did not have it in me 😭

also also, not me having an essay due tonight and doing everything but it. it's supposed to be a page long but i only got two words rn.

sigh.

tuff

YO THERE'S THREE CHAPTERS LEFT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 3.8K 54
Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his time. One thing for certain is that he d...
2.7K 317 34
💕Layaway Love is a unique concept where two individuals deeply care for each other but opt to postpone starting a romantic relationship until their...
676K 38K 30
"Call me an assh*le all you want. It won't stop me from making you the best doctor you can be." . . . . . Naomi Reece's life was complicated long be...
3.7K 208 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...