|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 55

13.9K 465 631
By ClappedSack

We've been training for awhile now. Bisky taught us how to use Ryu, which was using both Ko and Ken, and changing how much you used around different parts of your body. We also recently started training in different Nen categories. We were currently working on the Enhancer field.

"First comes rock!" Gon shouted as he reeled his arm back. "Rock... Paper... Rock!" He swung his fist into a boulder in front of him, and the rock shattered.

"Woah!" I grinned as I watched the pebbles fall to the ground.

"Cool!" Killua beamed at Gon's attack.

"First comes rock!" Gon started again. "Rock... Paper... Paper!" He jutted his hand out, but nothing happened.

"Bisky, how do I make my Nen fly?" He asked bluntly, I laughed, and Killua choked.

"Train more!" Bisky answered.

"So paper is an Emitter technique?" Killua asked, and Gon let his hand fall to his side.

"Uh-huh. And Scissors is a Transmuter technique. I wanna be able to cut through rock." Gon explained, making scissors with his hands.

"I understand. That's a reasonable fighting technique." Bisky smiled.

"You know how it takes time to focus Nen in my fist? I was trying to think of a good way to spend that time. And when you were talking about rock-paper-scissors, it hit me. Because I like rock-paper-scissors." Gon walked back over to us.

"Trusting your instincts is important. Your gut plays a big role in techniques that require multiple Nen categories. The key is that it should feel right to you." Bisky explained, and I nodded, leaning back on my heels.

"Ah... Ahem." Killua cleared his throat, catching our attention. He then held his hands out in front of him, and a small string of lightning formed between his fingers before expanding.

"Well, this is all I can manage right now, but if I charge it up, it's pretty strong." He stated, and the electricity stopped.

"That's awesome, Killua! You're like an electric eel!" Gon grinned at Killua, and he jumped.

"That's a horrible comparison!" He exclaimed, and I smirked.

"Great new nickname, Gon! I was running out!" I praised the boy, and he only laughed.

"You never run out of nicknames." Killua sighed, shaking his head.

"Whatever sea noodle." I dismissed him, and he scoffed.

"Hey! I said that comparison sucked!" He shouted, poking my forehead. I only shrugged, a smug smirk on my face.

"How? I think it makes sense!" Gon interjected, and I laughed. Killua turned to him, and gave in. A smile graced his face as the three of us joked around, Bisky gazing at us in thought.

"Hey, Korudo?" Gon adressed me, and I tilted my head, humming in response.

"Since we're training in different Nen fields, how much do you know?" Gon asked.

"Well, I use a lot of different categories in my attacks, so I know how to use most of them." I replied, and Gon's eyes lit up.

"Really?! Which ones?!" His eagerness shone in his face, and Bisky had walked closer to the three of us, interested in where my abilities lie.

"I'm a Transmuter, so obviously I use that to make my aura cold, and icy. I use Conjurer abilities a lot if I want to make separate ice, which isn't attached to my aura. I use Enhancing techniques to make my ice strong, and unable to melt. And I also use Emitter abilities to detach my aura from my body, but it's a lot harder than the other fields since its further away from Transmuter." I explained, and both Gon and Killua gazed at me in amazement.

"Interesting. Shiro sure taught you a lot. However, it could use some work." Bisky put a hand on her hip with a smile.

"Yeah, he's a pain in the ass. It took me forever to learn those abilities. Definitely longer than it took you two to come up with your Hatsu." I admitted, latching my arms behind my head with a sigh.

"Well, let's take a break, then. It's a little early, but we can have a party." Bisky offered, and my face lit up.

"Party?" I grinned, causing the boys to give me odd looks. I loved parties. Ever since Mr. Shiro told me what people usually celebrate, I've helped him throw wonderful parties every holiday. They're filled with so much joy and happiness.

"What do you kids do back home to celebrate?" Bisky asked, trying to gather ideas.

"Celebrate?" Gon repeated, confused as to what the special occasion was.

"In the outside world, it's almost New Year's. Time flows at the same speed inside the game as outside." She explained.

"Oops! The deadline to apply for the Hunter Exam is coming up!" Gon jumped, just remembering the Exam.

"Oh yeah..." I blinked, realizing that Killua hadn't passed the Hunter Exam with Gon and I.

"And our training was just starting to get fun..." Killua muttered with a frown.

"I believe you're required to apply before the end of the year." Bisky stated.

"We need to hurry!" Gon exclaimed.

"How do we get outside?" I asked, looking at Bisky.

"I'm guessing there are spell cards to leave the game?" Killua put a hand on his hip, not really in a rush.

"There are. let's head to Masadora." Bisky stated, and I sighed, remembering the long journey to the city.

○●○

"Well, let's find a place to have some tea." Bisky beamed at the idea as we walked down the street of Masadora.

"We can't! There's no time!" Gon shouted at the girl, and she pouted.

"I'll join you for tea once the sea urchin is gone." I smiled, putting my hand on Bisky's shoulder.

"Oh, sounds fun!" Bisky smiled, and I nodded.

"HEY! WHAT'D YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Killua screamed, turning to try and grab me from the other side of Bisky. I screamed, and hid behind the woman.

"HELP LADY BISKY! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" I cried, latching onto her arm.

"Come on guys! We've got to ask around the stores to find a card for Killua to leave!" Gon of all people got us back on track, reminding us why we were there in the first place.

○●○

I stood at the docks, wearily eying the water below me. I had forced myself to walk on the dock for the sake of saying goodbye to Killua. Gon had told him where to go, and what to do to get to the exam.

"Okay. See ya." Killua smiled at Gon, as he waved him goodbye.

"Oh, one last thing." He turned back around, and suddenly wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me into a hug. I yelped in surprise, but quickly relaxed.

"Thanks for walking me over to the ship." Killua whispered, his hand on the back of my head. He acknowledged my decision to ignore my fear for him. I smiled slightly, and tightly wrapped my arms back around him.

"I'll see you soon. Bye for now." I mumbled, nuzzling my face into his shoulder. I then let go, and we separated.

"How heartwarming!" Bisky fangirled, even though both her and Gon couldn't hear what we said. My face burned from embarassment, and Killua only rested his arms behind his head.

"Bye Killua!" Gon waved alongside me as he boarded the ship.

"Then let's get back to training. After some tea of course." Bisky stated as the ship left. I nodded, and quickly ran back to solid land.

I sat at a table in front of Bisky while Gon sat next to me.

"So, are you and Killua a thing?" She asked, and I slouched onto the table, almost knocking my tea over.

"Why does everyone ask that?" I groaned, and Gon laughed at me.

"Because it's obvious." He replied, and I shot up.

"You can't say anything Gon! You're always with us, and you just recently found out!" I yelled, pointing at him.

"Just because you told me recently doesn't mean I didn't know before." He replied with a sly grin, and I choked.

"So I'll take that as a yes." Bisky interrupted, and I gave her a solemn nod.

"So cute!" She squealed. "Young love!" She continued, making my face errupt into blush.

"Why are you like this..." I mumbled, hiding my face with my hands.

○●○

Gon, Bisky and I ran through the forest, continuing our training.

"Train while you run! When you can form the numbers from 0 to 9 in one minute, you'll clear this stage." She explained, and I held my finger up, trying to form a 0.

Gon suddenly ran into a tree since he was too focused on his aura.

"AHH! GON!" I screamed in surprise as he skidded on the ground. He held his head as he lied on the ground. Bisky and I stopped running, and walked over to him.

"That hurt!" He whined, and I leaned over him, watching him squirm.

"What are you doing?" Bisky sighed as she looked at Gon's crumpled form.

Suddenly a light emitted from the sky, and crashed into the small clearing we stood in. I instinctively jumped into a nearby tree, masking my presence. Bisky glanced at me from the corner of her eye, but said nothing.

One of the men I saw from the beginning of the game stood in the place the light crashed into. Gon got up from the ground, gazing at the man.

"Aren't you..." Bisky trailed off as she recognized the man.

"Your other friends aren't here?" He asked referring to me and Killua. I sighed and jumped down from the tree, slightly startling him.

"No, I'm here." I shoved my hands into my pockets, and walked up to him with the others.

"What's that machine on your shoulder? Did something happen?" Bisky asked, and I noticed the weird ticking thing attached to his shoulder.

"We were fooled by the Bomber. Will you listen to my story?" He asked, and I looked at him in interest.

○●○

The man explained what had happened to the group we met at the beginning of the game. Appearently that skinny blonde dude with the glasses was actually the bomber, and screwed the whole team over.

"So he was the Bomber..." Bisky mumbled, sitting next to me on a log. Realization finally hit me, and I jump in surprise.

"Oh god! I almost let that guy touch me!" I exclaimed, remembering Genthru try and touch my shoulder before I jumped out of the way.

"Well, you sure dodged a major problem." Bisky replied, and I shivered, thinking about what could've happened.

"It's good to see somebody escaped this fate." The man in front of us sighed. "The others are waiting at our base for the Bomber to disarm the bombs. They believe the terms he gave them, even though it was probably a bluff." He explained.

"Can't anything be done?" Gon turned to Bisky in concern.

"If they're prepared to accept casualties-" She started before being cut off by the man.

"It's impossible. The first people to attack will be the ones who die. Who would volunteer for that role?" He countered, and I rested my chin in my hand.

"True." Bisky replied.

"Jispa was our group's strongest fighter, and he was defeated in an instant. At that point, our loss was assured. And allowing him to leave the game was a fatal mistake. We indulged in a moment's victory cheer before we could verify each member's cards and assign roles. That's when he caught us off guard. It's embarrassing to admit, but I was so distracted, I didn't notice him using Leave until it was already too late." He explained, distressed by the whole situation.

"You were probably focused on understanding his explanation." Bisky stated.

"Yeah. We were thrust into that situation with no warning. Given our mental state, there was no action we could have taken." He continued.

"But why are you telling us this?" Bisky asked.

"Yeah, I'm confused as to why you came to a couple of kids." I added, disregarding the fact that Bisky was an old woman.

"Because, of everyone I've met on this island, you are the ones I believe I can most rely on. If you run into any other players, please tell them about the Bomber. Once everyone knows how his ability works, they should be able to protect themselves." He replied.

"And if possible, I would like you to avenge us! If not, could you at least promise that you won't let him clear the game?" He pleaded, and I leaned back.

"Yeah." Gon looked at the man with determination.

"Sure, man." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Understood." Bisky nodded.

"Sorry... I'll use what time I have remaining to tell as many as I can about the Bomber. Book. Return on. Bunzen!" The man erupted into that light from before and flew away.

"That's so weird!" I looked at the sky where the man left.

"You're easily impressed." Bisky shook her head, and I snickered.

"Is that a bad thing?" I turned to look at her, and she brought a finger to her chin.

"Not particularly." She replied, and Gon tilted his head in confusion along with me.

"That's not vague at all." I raised a brow, and the woman just turned to look into the forest beyond us.

○●○

We walked through the forest in silence, and I looked through the trees in boredom.

"Bisky..." Gon spoke up. "I think we should drop by their base real fast." He suggested.

"They're probably dead by now." I bluntly replied, and Gon gasped.

"How do you know?!" He crossed his arms.

"Woah, woah! I didn't mean to set you off. I just meant they've probably run out of time. You know, since that guy said they had timers before the bomb went off." I laughed nervously, putting my hands up in defense. Gon relaxed a bit.

"Besides, he didn't even tell us exactly where it is. And even if we did know, we don't have a spell card that could take us there." Bisky added, and Gon turned to her with a frown.

"I know. But some of them might have survived the explosion..." He mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Doubt it." Bisky replied. " If the Bomber's strong enough to place bombs
on all his targets without anyone noticing, he wouldn't have made that kind of mistake." She explained, and Gon slouched in sadness.

"However... If we continue to play this game, we'll probably run into the Bomber. Given that, we may need to visit their base soon." She stated, and he lit up.

"Uh-huh." He grinned.

"You switched up fast..." I mumbled, and he ignored me.

"We need spell cards. Let's go to Masadora and sell our monster cards to buy spell cards." Bisky suggested.

"Yeah!" Gon nodded, and I shrugged. This Bomber guy sounds like trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There used to be a note here saying I was gonna end this at the greed island arc.

I FUCKIN LIEDDD RAHHHH THERES A SEQUEL CHECK IT OUT WHEN YOURE DONE WITH THIS ONE🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...
93.6K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...
313K 8K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...
25.9K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...