Percy Jackson/Solangelo Onesh...

By Willow2227

Exactly what the title says. All characters belong to Rick Riordan! Multiple Ships (let's be honest it's most... More

Hello!
Falling
Prank War
Safe - Solangelo
Speeding Ticket
Solangelo- Breakfast
Free
Two Types of People
Right Hand Man
Solangelo-Groceries
Lonely
Demigod Quarantine
Cheater (Percabeth)
Maniacs- Crossover
Skater Boy
Mattress
Fanart
Santa
Fish
Solangelo-Spiders
Solangelo
Penguins
Crush
Youtube
Coffee Shop (Solangelo)
Video Game (Cleo)
Big Brother
Mermaid
Internet Friends (Solangelo)
Ghost (Solangelo)
Nightmares (Solangelo)
Sunshine (Solangelo)
Shopping (Solangelo)
Hear me out
Heartless
Boyfriend - Solangelo
Different - Solangelo
Questions - Solangelo
Merry Christmas - Solangelo
Random Stuff Because Not Sure What To Update With
Life
Who broke it?
Solangelo Questions
Marriage
Dad - Percabeth
Dead
THANK YOU
Hit - Solangelo
How I say 'I love you'
Royal
Royal - 2
Royal - 3
Royal - 4
Cuddles (Percabeth)
Notes
Balance
Panic - Solangelo
More Random Stuff!
Kitten
More Random!
Another Random!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday
R A N D O M, A G A I N
I Wish
I Wish - Part 2
Comic
Here We Go Again
RANDOM! I find these fun to write. Maybe I'm just lazy.
Hogwarts
It's Random
Lazy
Death
Valentines
Random
Are You Okay?
Crush
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 1
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 2
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 3
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 4
A Quick Thank You
Help Me
Lets Dance
I Promise I Wasn't Trying To Steal Your Car - Percabeth
Stay Safe
Headcanons
Zoom Class
Fanart
Mermaid AU (Pt.1)
Help Me
Mermaid AU (Pt.2)
Hello & Thank You!
Mermaid AU (Pt.3)
Video
Nightmares (Percabeth)
Headcanons Pt.2
Sick
Keep Reading, Nico
Unlocked

Midnight Run

727 16 4
By Willow2227

"Will!" I turn toward the urgent whisper with a groan.

"Will! We have a problem!" I slowly open my eyes and see Nico's outline in the dark. He is facing me propped up on his elbow.

"What? Turn on the light." Nico shuffled and then the lamp turned on. I closed my eyes and then slowly opened them against the bright light. Nico's hair is messy from sleep and his face hold worry.

"What?" I asked a little more awake. Nico crawled toward me and laid on top of me. He rested his head on my chest and looked into my eyes. My hands went up to his back, tracing little circles.

"I'm hungry," Nico grumbled. I looked at the clock by the lamp. 3:36 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and then placed my hands on Nico's neck.

"Really? It can't wait?" I asked him. He shook his head and climbed off me. I watched him put shoes on not caring to change out of his pj's. 

"Please, I'm really hungry," he begged. I groaned while rolling out of bed. I put a shirt on and shoes. I grabbed my keys and followed Nico out of the house. It was still dark out and I shivered in the cold air. Once in the car, I turned the heater on.

Nico held my hand as I drove.

"Where to?" I asked. He thought for a moment. 

"I want gummy bears." Okay, Seven Eleven it is. I pulled into the parking lot of the sketchy looking building and when we got out I locked the car. Just in case. Nico waltzed inside wearing his black kitten Pj's. The guy at the counter didn't glance at us. This must be a normal occurrence.

I followed Nico down the aisle. He bent over to inspect the gummy bears.

"Worms or bears? Oh, they also have octopuses." Nico looked up at me.

"You pick. I'm not eating any." Nico grabbed the bears off the shelf. I paid for them and then we were on our way home. Nico was happily munching on his gummy bears in the passenger seat. By the time we got home, the candy was gone. 

Nico and I took off our shoes and laid back in bed. Nico snuggled into my side and I wrapped an arm around him. 

"Thank you," he whispered. I kissed him on the forehead. My eyes started drifting shut and I fell asleep. 

It's short, I know. I've hit major writer's block. My brain died. I can not think of a single thing to write. I don't even have the motivation to read. What is happening? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 212 25
Some cute stories of Solangelo! This is al fluff with a little angst. I hope you enjoy this! The characters belong to Rick Riordan, and not me. The p...
21.3K 201 14
This is just a bunch of stories about your favourite characters from Rick Riordan's mind. There are a few mortal meets (which are the only characters...
792 12 19
Percabeth, we all ship it..... Right? They're just perfect, aren't they? Or are they? Some of the characters are mine, the others are Rick Riordan's...
76.2K 1K 16
This is a book about PJO ships or characters! It has mostly Solangelo and Percabeth but there's also a few different oneshots for different character...