Alpha and elas

Od Abccosplays

some short stories i wrote about my oc and another oc, some have more parts. includes aus, dnd world, smut, a... Více

breakfast time
Two will give in
LDR
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
all mine
Practice makes perfect
Party for two
GC: man whores (+anyk)
Overthinking
The wolf moon
the backalley
Caught redhanded
Datenight
Bad day
Akkar being a cockblocker for 6 minutes straight
forgotten days pt 1
forgotten days pt 2
first meeting
the gang in a whore house💀💀
jazz traditions
by the fireplace
missed u
oblivious elas (🔞🔞)
flying lessons
long time no love
late night drive in
down by the willow
the wish of life
a kelhana's way
the prince and the wolf
knight to remember
knight to remember: part 2
a king to rule them all
top student
double dare
blessed life
dear soon-to-be mr kelhana
surprise visit
an eventful morning
a mind of his own
liar liar
To, my king
backstory alpha dnd
(info dnd session 2022)
far far away
alpha's diary
hero
enchanted au
enchanted pt 2
Ki-Joon
the 4th date
our heroes
nightshift pt 1
nighshift pt 2
enchanted au pt 3
park day
surprise
a helping hand

daddy's pup (🔞)

143 0 0
Od Abccosplays

Alpha's alarm went off as aggressively as it always does. Alpha groaned before hitting it to turn it off. He sat up straight and looked at the time, yep, 5:30. The time he always had to wake up for his job. He layed back down and tried to snuggle his husband but, he was nowhere to be seen. Alpha rubbed the empty spot a bit before sitting up in confusion. He decided it was best to look for him, since he needed to get up anyways. He put on his work clothes and opened the door. As soon as he walked outside his door the strong smell of pancakes filled the hallway. Alpha chuckled to himself as he quietly made his way downstairs. He looks into the kitchen to be greeted by the sight of elas making some breakfast in his blue apron that he always wore when he was in a good mood. Alpha silently sneaked up behind his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist while swaying the both of them around and leaning his chin on his shoulder. Elas let out a giggle which made alpha smile.

"Would you look who's awake" elas laughed as he turned off the stove and turned to his husband. "Morning darling" elas said softly.

"Goodmorning sunshine, what're you doing up? Aren't you off today?" Alpha asked.

"Oh i am, i just wanted to do a little something for you." Elas smiled as he wrapped his arms around alpha's neck.

"I really am the luckiest man alive aren't i?" He said pulling elas closer.

"Yeah, I believe you are" elas smiled before connecting their lips in a long and romantic kiss. When they pulled away they smiled at eachother and alpha left to get them some drinks.

"Y'know, i was kinda hoping for you toooo...you know.. stay with me today?" Elas suggested while climbing on the counter. Alpha put the glasses on the table and walked to his husband sitting on the counter, he stood in between is legs and held onto his thighs.

"Hmm? Someone's needy" alpha smirked. Elas only scooted himself closer to alpha to put his crotch against alpha's.

"Oh. I see how it is" alpha chuckled before leaning in to kiss elas again. This time the kiss was a little more heated. Alpha bit elas's bottom lip and elas got the hint. The two were now making out against the counter, that is, until alpha's phone rang. They pulled away and looked at eachothers eyes, both being full of desperation. Alpha sighed and picked up his phone, still holding elas's thigh.

"Yes, hello?" Alpha said picking up the phone. Elas listened and heard akkar's voice through the phone. Suddenly an idea striked elas, as punishment for keeping him waiting. elas started kissing down alpha's neck, not making hickeys but sloppy kisses, elas knew that always drove alpha crazy.

"Dude!! We're filling in for one of our colleagues today. Dont tell me you forgot" akkar yelled through the phone.

"Elas stop- um yeah no I remember! i was just g-hmm-getting ready. Ill leave soon-ah~i promise" alpha managed to get out.

"Ah...i see....ok ill see you in a minute, don't make me wait" akkar spoke before hanging up the phone. Alpha put the phone down and grabbed a hold of elas's hands. He pinned elas to the cabinet behind him with a quick move. Elas gasped at the thought of alpha fucking him right then and there.

"I have to leave for work, if i notice you've touched yourself while i was gone you'll face punishment." He said. "And I won't go easy on you" he whispered in his ear.

"So, be a good pup and behave while daddy's gone" he said letting go of elas and giving him a small peck before walking out of the house with his bag. Elas whined, knowing these hours where going to be lonesome and painful.

.

.

.

.

Alpha has been gone for a good 4 hours now. Elas, still needy, was getting sick of it.

Elas decided to do something really bold, desperation possessed him.

Elas:

alphiee~~

Alpha:

Hey pup, how're you holding out?

Elas:

barelyyy... you almost done?

Alpha:

No babyboy, still got a couple of hours to go.

Elas:

Daddy pleasee!

Alpha:

Behave pup, don't do this here.

Elas:

I need you now...

Alpha groaned at his phone as he put it down, his pants getting tighter than before. He decided to get back to his computer and work. That is, until he heard a notification. 'Elas sent a picture'...alpha sighed as he raised one eyebrow, picking up is phone and looking what elas sent. It was a picture of him in his red robe with alot of skin being revealed. Alpha sighed as he stood up.

Elas:

Alpha?

Elas looked at his phone and saw that alpha looked at the picture. He decided to ask akkar. He quickly and nervously called him.

"Hey! Akkar-um.. where's alpha?" Elas quickly said.

"Oh he just went home, he says he had an emergency so don't worry! He's safe and on his way" akkar said friendly, thinking elas was concerned about him. Elas hung up quickly and sighed to himself. "Uh oh.." he said out loud. A little later he heard the front door open, he quickly ran downstairs to apologize to him in the hope of earning a little mercy. Elas's eyes met alpha's. Alpha grew a smirk on his face as he looked elas up and down, since he was still in his red robe. "Some nerves you have" he said.

elas walked down the stairs to stand near alpha.

"Good boy, coming to me without being asked to" alpha smiled before grabbing elas and shoving him against the wall.

"Though, you've been really bad. Tsk tsk tsk....what should i do with you" alpha said to him, dark eyes piercing through the yellow ones.

"P-punish me daddy! I deserve it" elas said, possessed by desperation again.

Alpha chuckled deeply. "Damn right." He leaned in and kissed elas roughly. He lifted elas's leg up to push himself up against the boy against the wall. Elas broke the kiss and alpha made his way to his neck, kissing it before leaving a purple mark.

"Mh- hurry up~~" he said grinding against alpha. Alpha pulled away from his neck and hissed. He put his free hand on elas's throat and squeezed it lightly.

"You're being punished, remember? Im the one in control. Understood?" He said.

Elas nodded eagerly which made alpha smirk. "Atta boy." He returned to his neck, slowly making his way to his chest, to his stomach and last but not least, his dick. He gave it a small kitten lick and a kiss on the base before standing back up. Looking at the mess elas became. He gave him a small peck on the lips. "On your knees doll" elas smiled dirty and threw himself to his knees, looking up at alpha.

"Do that thing daddy likes" alpha commanded. Elas quickly unbuckled alpha's pants and got his dick out. He licked it from base to tip before deep throating him right away. Alpha bit his lip and threw his head back while grabbing elas's hair. Sometimes, not having a gag reflex isn't all that bad. Elas continued to suck alpha off until alpha pulled on his hair, causing elas to be pulled off of his dick with a loud lewd pop.

"Such a good pup, that felt so good" alpha praised. "Get up" he groaned.

Elas does as told and stands infront of his husband with lustful eyes. Alpha returning the gaze. He picked elas up by his thighs and pushes him against the wall once again.

"Im not going to prep you, you made me insane today" alpha stated.

"No need to" elas said teasingly. Alpha raised his eyebrows at the daring boy.

"Didnt daddy tell you not to touch yourself?" Alpha said annoyed. Elas bit his lip.

"Oh you're so fucked" alpha laughed dirty. Elas gulped as he felt himself being lifted up a little. Alpha positioned himself to elas's entrance. Elas lowered himself and hissed at the feeling of his husband being inside of him. Alpha could only look at his pup and admire this beautiful sight. Alpha started thrusting into him with a fast ish speed.

"Mhm~holy shit alpha~" elas moaned. But as soon as he did so he felt alpha slowing down. He looked at him in confusion.

"That's not my name babyboy" alpha said, controlling himself to not give in and fuck the daylight out of elas. He had to teach him a lesson.

"Ah- please go faster d-daddy" elas moaned out, grabbing alpha's face.

Alpha smirked and thrusted in and out of elas faster, elas being taken over by pleasure.

Alpha quickly picked elas up better and walked to the couch. He fell onto elas and held himself up with his hands and continued thrusting into his pup.

"Oh fuck!~ r-right the-mmh!" Elas managed to say.

"Use your words pup" alpha groaned.

"There! Right there!" Elas cried.

"What's the magic word?" Alpha teased.

"Please! Please alphie just like that" elas moaned out.

"Tsk tsk tsk, wrong again.." alpha said while going painfully slow again. Elas whined underneath him. "Please daddy! I promise ill be good~ ill be a good pup for daddy"

Alpha chuckled deeply before lifting elas's leg to his shoulder and thrusting in even faster than before.

"Shit pup- you're so good. Doing so well for daddy" alpha praised.

Elas only moaned loudly and bit his lip. Alpha smirked and leaned near his ear.

"Taking me so well, good boy" alpha kept on praising elas in his ear, knowing elas loved that. Elas arched his back and looked at alpha.

"Im close~im going t-to cum" elas breathed out.

"Oh no you're not" alpha said staring at elas. Kissing him deeply.

"Please- pl-please daddy~" elas begged while still being shaken up and down by alpha.

"Cum for me then pup" alpha commanded. "Show me how good you are".

Elas came with a loud moan and his legs shook. He pulled alpha in for a make out session as distraction from the overstimulation.

"Just a little longer babyboy, im so close" alpha breathed out, cumming inside of elas a few thrusts later. Elas hissing at the feeling. The two panted and looked at eachother.

Elas raised his head up to catch alpha's lips in a passionate kiss. Alpha collapsed on top of elas and elas held him tight.

"Im sorry for teasing you like that alphie...i needed you so bad" elas said.

"And you got what you wanted, didn't you angel?" Alpha asked.

Elas laughed. "As always".

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Alpha asked placing a kiss on elas's chest.

"As always" elas smiled.

"Good, because your punishment is far from over" alpha said as he lifted himself up again with his arms. Elas furrowed his eyebrows before he looked down and realized alpha hadn't pulled out yet.

"N-no alpha-" elas said with wide eyes.

"Think of the first round as the punishment for touching yourself without my consent. The real fun is about to begin pup" alpha smirked.

"Oh god..." elas moaned. He knew he'd be limping to work tomorrow.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

43 5 18
A small collection of short stories that I just wanted to share. Enjoy!
34 0 3
Just oc smut lmfao It's from a series I'm creating, and I got bored and made smut of some characters lol.
779 20 19
This'll just be a ton of short pieces all pertaining to my Rainbow High OCs lol. I love these characters so much, so it'll be fun to write more about...
78.2K 1K 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...