full throttle || h.s. ||

By -acidharold

"Who's that over there?" The man looked at me like I was from outer space, or perhaps like I lived under... More

trailer and cast
prologue || trouble
one || retail therapy
two || burning rubber
three || constructive criticism
four || making enemies
five || let's put on a show
six || (little) red solo cup
seven || behind closed doors
eight || dancing with the devil *
nine || unwanted wakeup calls
ten || practice runs and pay raises
eleven || gum on the bottom of my shoe
twelve || high rev's and revenge plots
thirteen || pedal to the metal
fourteen || rock, paper, scissors, shoot
fifteen || bite the bullet
sixteen || break me *
seventeen || working overtime
eighteen || duty calls & bodies fall
nineteen || the grim reaper
twenty-one || breaking through the unbreakable
twenty-two || the never-ending headache
twenty-three || hindsight is a son of a bitch
twenty-four || meet you at the track
twenty-five || no sense of direction
twenty-six || welcome to the show
twenty-seven || would you like to come to the gym?
twenty-eight || no ends except dead ones
twenty-nine || i dont take rules, i make them
thirty || all done up
thirty-one || you shut me up real quick
thirty-two || the roaring 20s
thirty-three || playing with fire *
thirty-four || ms. james *
thirty-five || comfortable silence
thirty-six || coffee mugs and quiet company
thirty-seven || show me your true colors
thirty-eight || fess-up, finley james
thirty-nine || where do we go from here?
forty || he's right behind me, isn't he?
forty-one || shut up and drive
forty-two || golden boy
forty-three || talking to the moon
forty-four || red light risks
forty-five || call me sometime
forty-six || rockin' records and shaking walls *
forty-seven || tell me what you want *
forty-eight || squirrels in the attic
forty-nine || off to the races
fifty || things we shouldn't have said or seen
fifty-one || cause of death
fifty-two || he who shall not be named
fifty-three || digging up the past
fifty-four || cloth-covered canvases
fifty-five || life imitates art *
fifty-six || pissed off and provoked
fifty-seven || blissful ignorance
fifty-eight || self defense
fifty-nine || restraint and restraints *
sixty || let the phone ring *
sixty-one || driving (me crazy)
sixty-two || a couple of shots deep
sixty-three || smells like teen spirit
sixty-four || bohemian rhapsody
sixty-five || we meet again
sixty-six || ticking time bomb
sixty-seven || the chain
sixty-eight || sunbeams, songbirds, and him
sixty-nine || running out the clock *
seventy || you have one new message
seventy-one || a conscious nightmare
seventy-two || you better run
seventy-three || spare parts and broken hearts
seventy-four || the upper hand
seventy-five || ready for takeoff *
seventy-six || tokyo drift
seventy-seven || cutthroat
seventy-eight || mad for you *

twenty || to spit or to swallow *

137K 3K 11.4K
By -acidharold

the song for this chapter is "Other Drugs," by Brick + Mortar :)

***********

Time
Is not for you
Dig for deep and days
I'm wasting you
Read between the lines
The cost is clear
Read between the lines and on your clockout fear
Fear

***********

Finley

    I woke up with an ache between my legs that brought back every single memory from last night in an overwhelming montage.

      My body also felt very warm again, and just as I was about to make some snide comment about Harry cuddling me despite me telling him not to, I suddenly realized that it was my arm that was slung around his waist.

   I couldn't stop myself from physically gagging as I yanked my arm away from him, my instinct causing me to launch my body as far away from him as possible, and due to a slight miscalculation of mattress space available, that far away place ended up sending me right smack dab onto the unforgiving floor. 

   "Fucking hell," I cursed as I struggled to claw my way out from underneath the blanket that I had tugged along with me to the ground.

    "What the fuck are you doing?" I heard the deep and annoyingly amused voice ask from above me, not being able to see him through the thick fabric of the blanket covering my head. I probably looked like a piece of chicken trying to escape a dumpling. Weird analogy, but damn near perfect imagery.

  "Oh, you know, just making myself comfortable," I sighed sarcastically, pulling at the edges of the blanket and gasping in a big breath of air once I finally broke out from underneath it.

    I turned my staticky head of hair up to him in annoyance, a scowl covering my face as I glared up at him.

  "What the fuck do you think I'm doing, smartass? I fucking fell," I scoffed.

  He raised an eyebrow at me, his head leaned over the side of the bed and propped up in the grasp of his long fingers, and I watched as they drummed against the side of his face innocently.

  "Fell? More like fucking catapulted yourself off the bed when you realized that you were the one who cuddled me last night," he corrected, and as the smug expression spread across his irritatingly perfect chiseled features, I found myself wanting to reach up and claw it off with my nails. Although he'd probably like that, being the psychopath that he is. 

     Overwhelmed with the pure rage he always seemed to ignite within me, I found myself at a loss for words, something that Harry gladly took advantage of as he continued speaking. 

  "Mhmm, that's what I thought. I kept my hands to myself all night. You were the one who couldn't seem to keep yours off of me, I even tried to push you off a couple of times during the night, but you kept on coming back," he shrugged.

   I attempted to shoot my body upwards to lunge at him, but my feet remained tangled in the blanket, and almost as soon as my body was up, it came tumbling back down, pain shooting through my ass as it collided once again with the floor.

   Harry's ringed hand cupped over his mouth and his face flushed a shade of pink as he attempted to stifle his laughter. 

   "Shut the fuck up, Harry," I warned, kicking my legs around wildly under the blanket as I proceeded to untangle them from its hold.

   "I didn't say anything," he cried out defensively, although his words fell into laughter as he observed me flopping around like a fish out of water on his bedroom floor.

  "You're a sexy little thing in the morning, aren't you?" he mused, and I groaned and rolled my eyes as I finally pulled the blanket off of my body, my small hands balling up into fists and my black and red fingernails digging into the tender skin of my palms.

   Ignoring his teasing stares, I pushed myself successfully to my feet, clutching the blanket under one arm and jutting my other hand out to the bedside table, grabbing my phone quickly and bringing it back closer to my face.

   I let out a huff of annoyance as I scrolled through the text messages on my phone, feeling Harry's unwavering stare on me as I clicked on every single message.

  12:25 a.m. || Willa-Bean: I'm getting that good dick tonight. You better be too. If your coochie isn't hurting in the morning then it was not a successful night ;)

  I scoffed a little bit as I read it and continued on to the next. 

12:47 a.m. || Lars Baby: There is absolutely no fucking way any of us are making it home tonight. I think I just did enough tequila shots for everyone at this party. I'll find you in the morning, I'm sure. Hope you're having as good of a night as I am.

   I laughed a little bit as I pictured Lars throwing down endless rows of shots. I'm sure that was a sight to see. 

 12:58 a.m. || Willa-Bean: Fucking hell, can we get some brie at the store tomorrow? We have been deprived of fancy cheeses for too long, and I won't allow it to continue for a moment longer.

12:59 a.m. || Willa-Bean: You know what else is a good kind of cheese? Swiss. I feel like it's really fucking underrated. But a little bit of swiss cheese on a cracker with some brie and honey? An unmatched combination. Sorry, I'm drunk snacking. 

1:00 a.m. || Willa-Bean: Oh my gosh, and I'm drunk texting. You're my drunk text, Finley. Oh my fuck, are we in love? 

1:01 a.m. || Willa-Bean: Duh, of course, we are. 

  I giggled a bit, but then I saw a text from Alex, and I silenced my giggles to focus on reading it, still feeling Harry's eyes on every inch of me as I stood there. 

1:05 a.m. || Alex J: Where are you? Are you safe? Did Harry hurt you? I swear if that fucker was lying to me I'll kick his ass straight into next week.

   My breath hitched in my throat a bit at his text message to me. 

  And apparently, I made it a bit obvious.

   "What are you frowning at?" Harry asked warily.

 "Nothing," I lied, but I answered too quickly, it was obvious that I was hiding something and Harry clearly picked up on it.

   "Who texted you?" he challenged again, sliding his legs out from under the comforter and glancing up at me suspiciously.

   "No one," I shrugged off, giving him the most unconvincing smile I think I had ever mustered.

  He stood up to his full and intimidating height, raising an eyebrow at me in a way that told me he wasn't buying it.  

  "Let me see your phone then," he countered, and instinctively, I clutched it closer to my chest.

 He held out his hand expectantly, but I wouldn't budge, causing his large hands to wrap around my small ones, attempting to pry my phone out from my grip. 

  I fought him off as well as I could, but then his hands moved from my fingers down to my wrists,  applying pressure in an area that caused my hold to loosen, not much, but just enough for him to grab my phone from my hands.

    My hands flew up to grab it back, but Harry reached an unimpressed hand forward, wrapping his long fingers around my slender neck, gripping it and pushing me backward until my back hit the mattress, his hand still firmly around my neck, holding me in place while he used his other hand to scroll through my phone, completely unbothered by my little hands grabbing at his wrists.

   A smirk spread on his lips as he read my text message, tossing my phone on the bed neck to my head once he was finished, and then using his weight to pull both him and me to our feet again, taking me by my neck and pulling me closer towards his face for a moment, a smug expression on his face as he finally let go, spinning around and walking towards his dresser.

    "Why was Alex so worried about me?" I asked as confidently as I could. Whenever Harry was all-controlling and aggressive in the bedroom, it was hot. But when he simply existed, he was pretty damn scary. 

   Harry placed one arm on the top of his dresser, reaching the other one down to tug open a drawer, leaning over and causing his back muscles to ripple lightly under the skin.

   "Dunno," he mumbled, sifting about through his drawer.

 I rolled my eyes and placed a hand on my hip. 

   "So you're gonna play all coy now?" I challenged, growing ever more so annoyed at our constant little back and forth. 

  I jumped a bit when he suddenly slammed the drawer shut, standing up and turning to face me with a selection of clothes gripped in his large hand.

   "Do you have a problem with that, Little Red?" he mused, and I could tell that he was enjoying making me feel small.

    I abandoned my fear and marched into the bathroom, muttering curses under my breath as I shoved my way past him, grabbing the extra toothbrush I had pulled out last night and placing toothpaste on it, running it under the faucet for a second before shoving it into my mouth, angrily brushing my teeth.

    I groaned against the toothbrush when Harry suddenly made his way up next to me, grabbing his toothbrush and proceeding to brush his teeth as well, winking at me as I glared up at him with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

   After we sat there in silence for a bit, both stubbornly brushing our teeth, I nudged him harshly with my hip, mumbling a gruff, "move it," through a mouthful of toothpaste.

   He yanked the toothbrush out of his mouth, nudging my back with his own hip. "Why?" he challenged, and at this point, I just knew he was looking for any and all opportunities to piss me off.

   "Because I need to spit," I explained, instantly reaching a hand up to slap my forehead as soon as the words left my mouth.

   "That's funny, I took you more as a swallower," he shrugged, practically applauding himself at his childish comment.

    I shoved him harder this time, quickly leaning down to spit out the toothpaste, turning on the faucet to wash it down, but right as I was about to finish, I felt my head being yanked gently by my hair, a trail of toothpaste still dribbling down my chin as I was held mere inches from Harry's face.

   He smirked down at the white toothpaste on my bottom lip and chin.

 "You know, I can think of something that'd look even better spilling out of those lips of yours," he teased, and I rolled my eyes, quickly reaching a hand out to swipe across my mouth.

       I reached up my hands and shoved him in the chest, causing him to lose his grip on my hair and stumble back a few steps, but just as I had begun to walk away, I heard the sound of Harry's toothbrush smacking against the countertop, and I was being pulled back by my arm.

    Harry's hands quickly gripped onto my hips, pulling my body up and placing my ass on the cold countertop, my bare legs tingling against the cool marble, and I was urgently made aware of the fact that I had on no pants as Harry stepped in between my legs.

    His hand laced back into my hair, holding my head still as he leaned in, the mint on his breath floating up to my nose as he got closer than I would have liked to my lips.

    "Don't be rude, Little Red. I like stuff dripping down my lips too, you know. I was just about to show you if you hadn't been so rude," he tssked, sliding his warm hands up and down the inside of my thighs and causing me to shiver.    

     I sucked in a sharp breath when his hand momentarily brushed over my uncovered center, and I could already feel the arousal pooling between my legs.

  Fuck, it was too early for this.

   "But if you don't wanna see, then I'll stop," he shrugged, going to pull his hands away from my legs, but out of pure arousal, my hands grabbed them to keep them there.

   I hated how anything sexual with Harry was like a drug to me. No matter how much I absolutely loathed him, he was the only one who had ever been able to make me come in a way that made me literally see stars. He was the only one who pushed my boundaries as I liked, the only one who's mouth I knew would do wonders between my legs.

   "Mm, what is it, Finley? Are you thinking about my tongue sliding up and down your clit? Thinking about how my lips might look with you dripping off of them?" he hummed, leaning in so close that his lips brushed against mine as he spoke. 

   "Just say the magic words, Little Red, and I'll be sucking your pretty clit before you even have time to blink," He encouraged, and I moaned softly as he took my bottom lip between his teeth, nipping at it lightly.

   My breathing was becoming heavy, and I silently cheered that all of this was happening after we had brushed our teeth, or perhaps maybe that was a bad thing, as I know for a fact that if he had been this close to me before brushing, I would have hopped off of this counter and sprinted out of this house.

    But my teeth were minty fresh, my breath the picture of perfection, and in between my legs was an aching need to allow Harry to pleasure me, no matter how much I fucking hated him. 

  "Please," I rasped out, and as soon as I said the word, I felt Harry's lips smirk against my own.

    Just as quickly as he told me he would, he dropped to his knees and pushed my legs farther apart, his hands reaching up to lift his t-shirt higher up onto my hips.

   His moss-green eyes peeked up at me only for a moment before he pressed his tongue against my clit, licking a slow stripe across it and sending chills down my body.

   My fingers curved around the countertop, doing their best to keep my body steady as Harry continued to swirl his tongue in slow circles across my clit, causing a further shiver when he would occasionally dip his tongue inside of me, lapping at my dripping wet center.

    After only a minute or two, Harry's hands came up...one used to grip my thigh in place, and the other brought to my center, and before I knew it, Harry was working his tongue against me and his fingers inside of me at a blissfully slow pace, and I couldn't stop my head from tilting back in pleasure.

     He gave my thigh a light squeeze and I felt his mouth pull away from me, but his fingers continued to pump slowly in and out of me...taking their time in giving attention to all the right places.

   My head tipped forward to glance down at Harry, who looked absolutely beautiful right now, as much as I hated to admit it.

    His curls were still slightly awry from sleep, and one loose curl was hanging down in front of his eyes, his cheeks were tinted pink, and perhaps the most beautiful thing about him right now was his lips...

    Pink, plump, and wet...wet from being pressed in between my legs.

  His fingers began to move faster inside of me, and his lips found their way back against me, sucking at my clit softly, and I couldn't stop the soft moans that escaped my lips, shivering when Harry hummed against me in approval.

    My hands tried to find a better grip on the counter as my legs grew shakier from Harry's wonderful attack between my legs, and for once, I was glad he was going at a more leisurely pace. I don't think I could have handled our usual face-paced hookups right now, as I was still recovering from last night. 

    I felt my orgasm beginning to slowly build, and I released a moan that was a little louder than I anticipated it would be, instantly reaching my hand up to cover my mouth. 

   Harry pulled his mouth away from me and lifted his hand from my thigh to reach over and grab a washcloth off of the counter.

   When I looked at him in confusion, a soft chuckle fell from his mouth, a smirk pulling at his swollen lips.

  "Bite it, Little Red. We don't wanna wake everyone up," he mused, and I felt myself blush as I took the cloth from his hand. 

   His mouth began to suck on my clit again, his fingers switching their angle and hitting a place that made me jolt on the counter, Harry's fingers digging further into my thigh and giving me a bit of pleasurable pain.

   I brought the cloth up to my mouth, but just as I was about to bite down onto it, I paused.

      I pulled the cloth back a bit, struggling to keep my eyes focused on the cloth as they desperately wanted to roll into the back of my head in pleasure, but I challenged them not to.

  There was something on the cloth, droplets of some sort, in a deep burgundy color. I unfolded the cloth and began to see more and more of the dried up color on the fabric.

    It took all of about two seconds for my brain to piece everything together.

And within the next three seconds, I had dropped the cloth, pushed Harry away from me, and jumped off of the counter. It all happened so fast, it felt like someone else was operating my body for me, just to keep me moving at such a quick pace.

   I thought of Harry disappearing last night as I ran into his room, scrambling to get my things together.

    I thought of the note he left, alerting me of his absence.

   I thought of Alex's concern-filled text.

   And I thought of the washcloth that I had been just about ready to place in between my teeth, fully ready to grip the cotton fabric with my molars.

   And I thought about who's blood I had almost unknowingly pressed against my tongue.

AN: AHHHHHH I BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF DA SMUT AHAHA! I APOLOGIZE! BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LIKED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! xx g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 31.9K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
625K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...