The Sirens Song

By sticky_butterscotch

❝𝘼 π™©π™–π™‘π™š π™—π™šπ™©π™¬π™šπ™šπ™£ 𝙖 π™—π™šπ™–π™¨π™© 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 π™’π™–π™žπ™™π™šπ™£ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™¨π™šπ™–.❞ T... More

HEYAAAA
INKITT
0|Prologue
1| a lonely world
2| losing hope
READ VERY IMPORTANT
3| cinderella night
4| ashes in the wind
5| ballroom waltz
6| angela
IMPORTANT
7| strawberries, stars, & stories
8| Maiden of Battle
9| Nightmares Become Reality
10| The scroll keeper
11| The Dangers of Arastone
12| One by one the truth comes out
13| Selene
14| InterrogationοΏΌ
15| Into All the Minds
16| Prince Jay
17| Natasha
18| The Time Has Come
19| Angel of Death
20| To Be Accepted Pt.1
21| To be Accepted Pt.2
22| I promise
23| Realm of Dreams
24| The Vortex
25| Breaking Out
Epilogue
IMPORTANT READ NOW
Question

26| This is The End

3.2K 125 3
By sticky_butterscotch

Please comment,vote,share,follow!!!
Thank you all for 7.44k reads and 352 votes🥳👏🏻

⤏ 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘦, 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦 ( 𝘳𝘦𝘥 ), 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

❝𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭❞

✥𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵✥

     Thesia breathed heavily as she sat perched up onto the tree. After Damien discussed the plan, and Valian returned back, they were waiting for the perfect time to strike. They're  warriors were on the highest trees, getting good shots of Ravynnes warriors. Jay was instructing everyone to get prepared.

     The sound of an arrow hitting flesh brought her out of her mind space, she looked to her right as she saw Xavier shoot the arrow to one of Ravynnes goons. They were killing them off slowly, some of them were injecting poison, poison that Valian put into their food.

    Thesia teleported to a cliff near the Angel of Death, it would be exactly 5 minutes that Ravynne would notice what was happening and she'd call for war.

   4 minutes passed, all the supernatural leaders were ready to fight Ravynne and Jay. Even Jackson came to fight, wanting to end his brother for good.

     5, thesia counted as she felt the wind blow through her hair. 4, she sighed knowing what was about to happen. 3, she prayed hoping what Ravynne showed her was not going to happen. 2, she looked up trying to find a sign of reassurance from the moon goddess. 1, she heard the battle horn blow, just as she saw the moon twinkle just a little.

    All of Jays and Ravynnes warriors ran towards the center, and so did theirs. Thesia stared as Ravynne flew towards their allies, trying to kill them, but the young siren had other plans. She jumped off the clif landing on Ravynne herself. Each of them trying to fight off the other, in mid air.

   "Wow, heroic act before you die huh? I'll give you that" Ravynne smirked as she kicked thesia ribs. Thesia groaned but choked out Ravynne.

     Below them everyone was fighting. Damien was killing as many wolves from the opposing side, and so was Hunter,Darius and Xavier. Jackson however was headed straight for his coward of a brother, a brother who was trying to run away when he saw he was losing.

    The 2 brothers fought, "just like the old days huh" Jay hissed. Jackson growled as he and his brother shifted into their wolves. They both fought, scratching each others skin. Jay screamed as his brother bit his side.

     As the commotion was happening underneath them, Thesia and Ravynne were still in the air fighting. Suddenly Ravynne hit Thesia with a spell that made her fall towards the center of the battle field.

    Thesia groaned as she felt her body scream in pain. I'm coming to you, Damien mind linked her but stopped when she told him she got this. Ravynne majestically floated down, and power surrounded her, but she was screaming as thesia casted a spell at her. Ravynne felt her self choke up, her veins turned black, as well as her hand.

    This was it, thesia thought as she continued to inflict pain onto her. All that pent up anger was let go, but she still saved some for later.  Ravynne felt her life slip away as the rest of her body turned into an ashy black, before finally dying from this world she whispered something inaudible. She smirked at Thesia as her eyes rolled back, and her heart stopped.

   Then it happened, like a wave of electricity almost like a bomb, a wave of power just hit everyone. It sent everyone flying back, Thesias back hitting the ground hard. She coughs as she gets up to see what happened. Most people on Ravynnes side had died from the explosion, but everyone on Thesias side remained unfazed thanks to the protection spell she laced onto them.

    Something red was shining in the middle, a woman was standing there as she lifted her arms and brought them down on everyone. Thesias eyes hardened as she stared at her mother, she quickly looked around for Damien, fear flourished within her heart. But she sighed in relief as she saw he was alright.

   She created a ball of power in her hand, and ran at the speed of light towards her mother, both women attacked each other. It was a fight that would go down in history. Guinevere eyes glazed a ruby red, showing she wasn't in control. While fighting, thesia looked around in anger. She flung her arms, hitting her mothers chest, and making Guinevere fly backwards.

   She looked around while Guinevere was getting up. She knew what she had to do, she had to do what the Moon Goddess told her to do, she had to fight. Thesia sighed in sadness as she knew there was only one option left. She made the vortex appear in her hand, and opened it up. She ran full speed at her mother, she threw the vortex behind Guinevere and pushed her on it. Before they disappeared into the vortex Thesia yelled out one last spell killing off anyone who wasn't on their side.

    It was as if they were both sucked into another world. Just floating into the abyss that was... well Thesia didn't even know where. Guinevere growled in anger but stopped, she shut her eyes and opened them to reveal her green eyes.

"Thesia? You aren't supposed to be here" she said in concern. Her daughter smiled, she was right she wasn't supposed to be here. "It was the only way" Thesia said while a lone tear slid down her face.

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

I yelled, screamed and clawed my way through the throng. "Thesia!!" I roared in agony. She had just disappeared, I looked around trying to find Valian. My eyes widened when I saw her bleeding on the floor and Hunter crying for help. Where are you, don't leave us.

𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

"There's a way for you to go back, you don't have to die here with me."

Thesias head popped up, It's your choice to gather your strength and fight back, or stay the way you are. The moon Goddesses words rang out in her head like an echo. Her mother told her the way, the way to go back to life. And she tried using all her powers, her magic surrounding her and moving in circles. She closed her eyes tightly as she yelled, her mothers heart blossomed in pride seeing her daughter fight back for what she wants.

Thesias eyes opened, and they glowed a luminous blue, as she smiled, "I'm going home."
________________________________

Welp that's it hahaha😭😭

It was amazing writing this book, and I'm creating a new one so heheh, stay tuned😏

I will be making an epilogue 🥳

but I'd just like to thank everyone for reading and even voting for this book. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 93 26
(book 1 out of 3) (completed) Ariadne Bayou had a pretty normal life. She just moved to Dewie creek, South Carolina. When her new friends take her t...
46.7K 2.3K 62
It will take me probably all summer to finish editing this and leaving it alone forever since I am working on other projects ._. β–· BTS mermaid Series...
279K 18.5K 59
Zander Hellion and Marilla Shellock. The demon king of the Underworld and The siren queen of the seven seas. They're mates. But they hate each other...
371 53 36
Everyone is always so excited about their 21st birthday. It means you can drink and go out to clubs. Which are the normal things that you usually do...