Lustra~ f. weasley

By purelustra

Elle Mackin, sister to Nathan, daughter to Mary and Benjamin, 5th year Gryffindor. Elle was a friend to all... More

The beginning
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sixth Year
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 10

1.7K 42 13
By purelustra

Monday morning dreadfully came for Elle and she woke up in Luke's bed. She sighed as she stood up, knowing she would have to face Theodore today. She quickly left their room before running up to get changed for classes in her own room. When she went back to the common room she saw Luke waiting for her.

"Ready?" He asked her as she nodded, linking her arm through his as they made their way to the great hall.

Once they walked in they saw all the Slytherins turn to stare at her. Jackson quickly walked to meet the two friends, as the boys sent scowls to the laughing Slytherins as they all went to sit at the table with the twins for breakfast.

As they sat, the twins both gave her a look.

"What?" She asked them.

"Uh, we heard some things this morning..." George trailed off just as one of Theodore's friends walked up to Elle and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Elle?" He asked as she turned her head to look at him.

"Yeah?" She asked him as he looked down at her, smirking.

"I wondered what you were doing tonight? Hoping you and I could have some fun as you did with Theo?" He smirked at her.

"Theo and I didn't do anything!" She harshly said to him.

"Awe come on, you don't have to lie to me. We all heard about how you were begging for him, wanting someone to fuck you good. I can do much better than Nott." He said before using his hand to caress her face as she jerked backward.

"I didn't sleep with Theo, and I certainly wasn't begging for anything." She sneered.

"Come on slut, stop lying to me." He scowled back at her, causing Jackson to jump up and tackle him to the floor as they started fighting. Before anyone from the Gryffindor table could get up to even stop them, Snape stood from his place at the teacher's table, using his wand to separate them just as Jackson had planted a harsh punch to the side of his face. Elle gasped hearing his nose crunch.

"Detention! Both of you! Jackson, go to Dumbledore's office, you, go to the hospital wing." Snape hollered as the two stood up.

"That goes for any of you, call her a name like that again and see what happens!" Jackson yelled out before storming out. Elle went to get up to follow him when Snape walked by.

"I wouldn't do that Miss.Mackin, I would recommend staying here." Snape told her, before following after Jackson.

"Oh my god, I hope Snape doesn't give Jackson too much trouble, he was just trying to defend me," Ellie sadly sighed.

"He will be fine, he's in Slytherin, Snape will go easy." Luke comforted the blonde as she nodded.

"Maybe you should tell your Uncle..." George told her as she nodded her head lightly.

"Maybe..." She softly said.

After the Gryffindors ate their breakfast, they saw Professor Snape walk back in.

"Hi Professor, I was wondering where Jackson is." Elle asked as he walked past.

"He is serving detention with Mr.Filch. He shall meet you in your first-period class." Snape told her as she nodded.

After it was time for class, Elle said goodbye to Luke, Fred, and George, ensuring she would be fine to walk to class on her own as she walked to her Transfiguration class, waiting for Jackson to come in.

Just before class was about to start, Jackson came running into the classroom.

"How nice of you to join us, Jackson!" Professor McGonagall called out as he sent her a sheepish grin before taking her seat next to Elle.

"Jackson I am so sorry you got detention because of me!" Elle said to her friend.

"Elle do not even worry about it, of course, I had to defend you. I would do it again. It was worth it." Jackson whispered to her as the lesson started.

//

Elles' classes the rest of the day went by quickly, getting a few glances and whispers from Slytherins that she just shook off. Soon it was the end of the day and she was leaving her last class of the day with her friends.

"Elle? Can I speak with you?" She heard a voice call from behind her as she turned to see Cedric, offering her a small smile.

"Hey Cedric! For sure. I'll see you boys at dinner." She said to her friends before allowing Cedric to softly pull her down the hall, out to an empty courtyard where they sat on a bench.

"How are you, Elle? I uh, heard some nasty rumors today..." He trailed off, grabbing her hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Cedric none of it is true, Theo came onto me! I turned him down but he uh, told everyone that I wanted to get with him and did." Elle huffed out sadly.

"Don't worry Ellie, I believe you. Theodore is a jerk anyway." Cedric told her as she nodded.

"I just can't believe he's telling everyone all these horrible things about me! I was only there to try and help him with charms!" She explained as he pulled a confused look.

"Charms? He's top of the class in charms..." Cedric told her as she realized what happened.

"He tricked me..." She thought out loud as he nodded.

"I guess he did, I'm really sorry that happened to you Ellie, not all guys are like that." He told her as she nodded her head.

"Oh, I know Cedric, just Theo's awful." She said to which he nodded. The two spent a bit more time talking outside and enjoying each other's company before Elle was shivering at how cold she was.

"Are you cold?" He asked her as she let out a nod.

"Just a bit."

"I would offer you to wear something of mine but I forgot my sweater today." He huffed out in just a thin t-shirt.

"Let's go inside then." He suggested as he stood and walked back into the castle with Elle trailing behind him. Once they got into the castle they realized that dinner would be starting soon.

The two walked to the great hall together before they gave each other a quick hug before going to their separate tables. Elle walked over to her friends, sitting in between Luke and George as Jackson sat across from them.

"Hey guys, where's Fred?" She asked them.

"He and Lucy are fighting once again." George said, nodding towards where they sat at the end of the Slytherin table, whispering harshly to one another before Fred sighed and walked away, coming to take the seat beside Jackson.

"Everything okay mate?" George asked him as Fred nodded.

"Lucy and I are- uh, just fighting over nothing important." Fred told the group as he rolled his eyes. "Let's just move on, yeah?"

"Yeah... so what did the pretty boy want?" Jackson asked Elle as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Stop calling him that! His name is Cedric, and he just wanted to talk. He heard the things that Theo was saying and wanted to make sure I am okay." Elle explained as the boys nodded at her.

The friends chatted some more when she saw Theo walk in.

"I'll be right back, I am going to ask Theo why he lied." Elle stated as she stood up, quickly walking over there as all the guys sighed. Fred quickly stood, following her over to the Slytherin table.

"Dear Ellie, back for more?" Theo mockingly said, looking at her as she walked up.

"Why did you say you and I hooked up when you know it's not true?" Elle asked him, crossing her arms.

"Ellie you don't have to lie anymore, it's okay, they all know. Bring your pet did you?" Theo asked, pointing behind her as she quickly looked to see Fred standing behind her.

"Oh so they all know that you came onto me? That you lied and said you needed help with charms? You tried to kiss me and when I turned you down you smacked me? They know all that?" Ellie asked him as his face became slightly red.

"Shut up Elle, you know you were practically begging for me to fuck you, and when I did, you couldn't wait and immediately wanted more. You don't have to lie anymore you whore, just because you are embarrassed that you open your legs for everyone doesn't mean you have to make this up." Theo spat at her as she was taken aback.

"Watch it Nott, call her another name and see what happens to you. You think putting your hands on a girl is okay? Say one more thing and I'll make what happened with Jackson this morning seem like a cakewalk." Fred threatened, stepping up to him.

"Fred, why are you defending her?" Lucy spoke from her spot beside Theo.

"Not now Lucy." Fred groaned out.

"Shut up Fred, didn't you have enough of my sloppy seconds with Lucy? Now Elle too? How pathetic, but you are a Weasley after all." Theo spat out as Elle noticed George get out of his seat, stalking over.

"I would watch your mouth Theo, not only did you try to force yourself on Elle, but you're trying to talk badly about my family?" George asked him, standing beside Elle.

"Oh look, another Weasley. Screwing him too Ellie? How many more guys will you open your legs for? We should start a sign-up sheet!" Theo said laughing as all his friends, including Lucy, started laughing. That was all it took for both twins to snap and go to attack Theo.

Elle couldn't stop both of them but she successfully got in Fred's way, blocking him to get to Theo as George practically tackled Theo to the floor, raising his fist to punch him scare across the face. Luke and Jackson quickly ran over as Elle was still holding Fred back from joining in on beating Theo's ass.

Luke and Jackson quickly pulled George off, not wanting him to get in trouble like Jackson did that morning. George did another quick kick to Theo's ribs as he let out a loud groan and Elle quickly grabbed George and Fred's arms, pulling them out of the great hall, Luke and Jackson following.

They heard a professor run to aid Theo so the five friends took off in a sprint towards the Gryffindor common room, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. The five ran through the doors to once again see Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

"Why are all of you out of breath?" Hermione asked them.

"I just punched someone." George told them as the third year's eyes went wide.

"You did what?" Ron sputtered out.

"He was a git, he deserved it. Don't worry about it, just don't tell Mum." Fred quickly said before signaling to his friends to follow him up to the boy's rooms where they all sat around.

"Do you think you're going to get caught?" Luke asked George.

"Yeah man, you absolutely ruined his face." Jackson said with a loud laugh, causing the other boys to burst out laughing.

"I don't think he will tell. If he did, he would have to expose what he said." Elle calmly said as the others nodded, agreeing.

"Well thank you, Georgie, for defending me." Elle said, walking over to where he sat giving him a big hug.

"Of course, guys like Theo need to learn how to treat girls, especially ones like you." George told her as she smiled at him, taking a seat next to him now.

"Oi Fred, I bet your girlfriend is pissed at you though." Luke joked out.

"I don't care, her behavior is enough to make me be pissed at her." Fred groaned out.

"Just break up with her then Fred! She's a bitch!" George told his twin as Fred started to smirk.

"But she's hot..." Fred smirked out as everyone rolled their eyes at him.

"Vile, Fred Weasley, vile." Elle said, playfully shaking her head as the 5 friends sat around the room laughing and joking, not even worrying about the rumors floating around the blonde, and instead, just enjoying time with one another.

//

Tuesday and Wednesday breezed by Elle going to classes and trying to avoid Theo and his obnoxious friends as they were still spreading rumors about her, making fun of her, and overall Elle felt bullied by the Slytherins. Gryffindor thankfully had her back as that was her house, but her brother got wind of the vile rumor, immediately threatening to hex any Ravenclaw who dared speak badly about his little sister while Cedric defended the blonde to any Hufflepuff who thought differently.

It was currently Thursday evening, and there was a Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor game scheduled for that evening, just after dinner. Elle sat in the twin's room with them as they organized their quidditch supplies.

"But it's raining! It's dangerous!" Elle fussed out.

"I know Ellie but they refuse to move the game." George huffed out.

"Well, that's stupid." Elle said, crossing her arms.

"I agree, at least they gave us these goggles." Fred sarcastically said, holding up the plastic goggles they were provided.

"Oh, how helpful." Elle teased the twins.

"Let's just go to dinner so we can then get this game over with." George said, slinging his bag over his shoulder, Fred doing the same, as they all headed to the great hall.

Elle ignored all the stares and whispers from the Slytherins as she walked confidently down the hall with the twins. They walked into the great hall to see Luke and Jackson both sat at the table and quickly took places beside them.

"Well, boys, good luck on the game. I can't watch because I have detention." Jackson muttered out, standing up.

"What did you do this time?" Luke asked as Ellie playfully rolled her eyes.

"Draco Malfoy was talking smack about, uh, someone, so I accidentally pushed him down the stairs." Jackson said with a shrug before leaving the hall and leaving his friends to laugh at his words.

Fred and George giggled as they watched Oliver freak out about the game a few seats down.

"I don't know why you're worried, Oliver, Hufflepuff is a pushover. The last time we played them, Harry caught the Snitch in about five minutes, remember?" Fred teased.

"We were playing in completely different conditions! Diggory's put a very strong side together! He's an excellent Seeker! I was afraid you'd take it like this! We mustn't relax! We must keep our focus! Slytherin is trying to wrong-foot us! We must win!" Oliver practically shouted at him as Fred playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oliver, calm down! Were taking Hufflepuff very seriously. Seriously." Fred mockingly said as both he and George gave Oliver playful salutes as he stormed off.

"One day you are going to kill Oliver Wood!" Elle joked as everyone laughed.

Once everyone had eaten, the two quidditch teams made their way to the pitch to get changed and get ready. It was soon just Elle and Luke sat at the table when Hermione and Ron shyly slid over to them.

"Hey guys!" Elle cheerfully greeted.

"Hi Ellie, Hi Luke." Hermione greeted them, sending a nudge to Ron's ribs.

"Hi Luke, uh, H-hi Ellie." Ron said, going red in the face and looking away.

"We were wondering if we could sit with you guys at the game if you guys are going of course," Hermione asked.

"Of course, we were going to head out now, did you guys bring your rain jackets?" Ellie asked like a Mum, slipping on her jacket as well. Both third years nodded, putting their jackets on as Elle passed Luke's jacket to him as well before the four made it to the pitch.

The boys walked ahead of Elle and Hermione, leaving them to talk.

"Ellie, did you know Ron has a crush on you?" She asked as she giggled but nodded.

"I think it is very obvious, very sweet he is." Elle nodded out.

"How do you-uh- get a guy to like you?" Hermione muttered out, looking nervous.

"Hermione, you are smart, nice, funny, and stunning. You do not need to worry, once you get a bit older, guys will start to develop more feelings that just crushes, give it time, yeah?" Elle said to her as Hermione nodded.

"Thanks for the advice, Ellie." Hermione smiled at her.

"No problem, you can come to me whenever Hermione. I can see both of us spend a majority of our time with our guy friends so we girls need to stick together. You can be my honorary younger sister as I only have a brother." Elle grinned at her.

"I would love that, I have no siblings of my own so that would be nice, my honorary older sister. I like the sound of that." Hermione grinned at her as they all found seats towards the front, but still being covered by the rain.

Luke sat first, with Elle beside him, then Hermione, and lastly Ron.

"Ron wouldn't stop asking questions about you our entire walk here," Luke whispered in her ear, causing her to let out a giggle.

"Yes Hermione filled me in, seems like he has a crush on me." Luke laughed at her statement and obnoxiously nodded.

"Duh, he can't even form a sentence around you." Luke joked as Elle playfully swatted at him.

"Shut up and watch the game." Elle joked as Luke playfully rolled his eyes.

Soon, the game was intensely going on as Lee Jordan was announcing it. It was hard to watch the game and see what's going on as the rain was so heavy. They could see that Hufflepuff was in the lead but Elle had faith in her team to pull through the win anyway.

Soon, Elle watched Harry and Cedric both zoom towards the clouds, obviously chasing the snitch. They went into the clouds so the crowd couldn't see what was going on. Elle nervously grabbed Luke's arm as she watched the clouds, waiting for them to come back down.

After a few moments, Elle could see Harry falling towards the ground as she quickly looked to see Dumbledore stand up, casting a spell to make him fall more gracefully. He soon landed with a thud as everyone rushed down to be with him as his broom got whooshed away before anyone could grab it.

As Elle, Luke, Ron, and Harry ran towards the pitch, Cedric Diggory came down from the clouds, holding the snitch.

"And Hufflepuff has won, with Cedric Diggory grabbing the golden snitch!" Lee Jordan announced as Cedric soon noticed what was happening, quickly walking to Oliver, offering a re-match.

Dumbledore quickly instructed one of the Professors to quickly take Harry to the hospital wing as he went off to go deal with the fact the dementors tried to attack Harry.

Hermione and Ron quickly followed Harry up to the hospital wing as Elle diverted her attention to the other side of the field, where she once again saw Lucy and Fred fighting. She decided to make her way over to George, giving him a comforting hug.

"I'm just waiting for Fred then we're going to go check on Harry, coming?" He asked her as she nodded.

"Of course, I'll go get Luke too." She said before signaling Luke to come over towards her as he lightly jogged towards them.

"We're going to see Harry once Fred's done arguing." Ellie told him as he nodded.

"Arguing with her again? Time to just give it up!" Luke said as George nodded his head, muttering out a 'You have no idea.'

"Oi Fred! Argue later, we have to go see Harry!" George called out to his twin as Fred nodded, saying something sharply to Lucy, leaving her looking frustrated as he walked away.

"Let's go." Fred said, walking past them as the four made their way up to the Hospital wing where Hermione and Ron both stood above him. Elle noticed Ron holding Harry's broom, or the remaining pieces of the broom and grimaced at that.

The four quickly all stood around Harry as well.

"He's already been given a potion and should awake at any moment." Hermione told them as they all nodded.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asked.

"Peaky?" Fred asked.

"What'd you expect?" George asked, giving his younger brother a look.

"He fell over 100 feet!" Fred said.

"Yeah, come on Ron!" Luke teased.

"Let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see how you look after, hm?" Fred teased Ron as everyone giggled around.

"Probably a sight better than he normally does." They heard Harry mutter out as he slowly was opening his eyes as Ron sent him a not amused look, causing the other Gryffindor's to giggle.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked Harry.

"Oh, brilliant." Harry sarcastically responded as Elle giggled.

"You gave us a right good scare there mate." George said.

"What happened?" Harry asked the group.

"Well, you fell off your broom." Ron stated as Harry now rolled his eyes.

"Really? I meant the match. Who won?" Harry asked as everyone exchanged looks.

"Um, no one blames you, Harry. The dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off." Hermione told him as he grimaced.

"Where's Oliver?" Harry asked, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.

"Still in the showers." George told him.

"We think he's trying to drown himself." Fred playfully joked as Elle nudged him in the ribs.

"There's, uh, something else you should know to Harry. Um, when you fell off your broom, it sort of blew into the whomping willow and well it's uh, broken." Ron told his friend, showing him his broom remains as Harry sighed, closing his eyes once again.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay, we will let you rest. See you three later." Elle spoke before her, Luke, and the twins left the hospital wing.

"How much do you want to bet Olivers crying into the showers?" Luke joked as the others nodded.

"Oh, 100%." George nodded, laughing.

"You leave Oliver alone, he's just passionate." Elle giggled as more Slytherins walked past, giving Elle a look.

"Slut!" One of them fake coughed at her before they giggled running away.

"Shut the fuck up!" Fred called after them as Elle sighed.

"It's alright Fred, let them think what they want. Let's just go, hm?" Elle said as the four made their way up to the common room where Lee was waiting for them to fill him in on Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
28.9K 822 81
Leo, Dawn, Michelle, and Ella meet in Asunder Leo's primary problem is panic. It is quiet, it is damp, and she has no idea where she is. She is not a...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
129K 3K 83
โ”โ”โ” ( ๐—ฆ ๐—˜ ๐—– ๐—ฅ ๐—˜ ๐—ง ๐—ฆ ) โ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ... ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ! โž // what happens when chia and f...