๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง | Bakugo...

By erisiona

(Name) (Last Name) from the small kingdom of Magus, was sent to marry the King of the East, Bakugou Katsuki i... More

โ—‡
Chapter One | Consort
Chapter Two | The Gallows Show
Chapter Three | Court Whispers
Chapter Four | Rations and an Angry Husband
Chapter Five | Shame and Slap
Chapter Six | Lost in the Woods.
Chapter Seven | Departure
Chapter Eight | Home
Chapter Nine | Where the Throne Goes
Chapter Ten | Her Resolution
Chapter Eleven | Ally and Pressure
Chapter Twelve | Humility
Chapter Thirteen | Meeting
Chapter Fourteen | A Failed Attempt
Chapter Fifteen | The Mistress
Chapter Sixteen | Needs
Chapter Seventeen | Flaunting Marks
Chapter Eighteen | Political Trip
Chapter Nineteen | Conflicts Rising
Chapter Twenty | Breaking and Making Deals
Chapter Twenty-one | The Unfair Court
Chapter Twenty-three | Publicity
Chapter Twenty-four | The Red Dress
Chapter Twenty-five | Vulnerability is Strength
Chapter Twenty-six | Such is a Temptation
Chapter Twenty-seven | The Other Angry Wife
Chapter Twenty-eight | Wrath Against the Crown
Chapter Twenty-nine | The Fallen Monarch
Chapter Thirty | Changing Minds
Chapter Thirty-one | Warring Emotions
Chapter Thirty-two | Unanticipated Events
Chapter Thirty-three | Caught in the Moment
Chapter Thirty-four | The Past Has Never Passed
Chapter Thirty-five | Fraught Unease
Chapter Thirty-six | And She Falls
Chapter Thirty-Seven | Terrible Thoughts
Chapter Thirty-eight | Discord
Chapter Thirty-nine | Every Moment Of It
Chapter Forty | Fleeting Blitheness
Chapter Forty-one | Justice or Reason
Chapter Forty-two | The Coup d'รฉtat
Chapter Forty-three | To Be A Queen

Chapter Twenty-two | Keep Up the Act

6.4K 309 1.1K
By erisiona

IT KIND OF FEEL UNUSUAL THAT (Name) woke up without Uraraka's voice ringing in her ears first thing in the morning. The brunette, as part of her service, always made sure to wake the royalty with a gleeful disposition as if attempting to ease the pain of waking up early every morning.

Today, (Name) woke up early by a call, she was assisted during her bath and now she's dressed in her clothes. The only difference is that it wasn't Uraraka who did all the service to her this morning, instead, it was another servant and conveniently Uraraka's friend, Asui Tsuyu.

It's not that she dislikes Asui or anything, in fact she's grateful that the she went out her way to volunteer herself to aid (Name) while Uraraka is absent. It's just the thought of Uraraka being sent home because of the issue that's happening and the fact that her return is yet unsure and (Name) might not possibly see her again, is what saddens her.

After Lord Yuuri's stunt last night, Uraraka was sent home until her place in the palace is decided, (Name) thinks it's also better for the brunette to go home now and get some rest, so since last night she's been thinking of a way to help Uraraka.

By now, (Name) has made it her habit to wander around the place while she tries to sort through her mind. Unfortunately, her peace was interrupted when the source of her pondering suddenly showed up.

"Your Majesty..."

(Name) no longer enjoys the solitude she has in the ground of the palace when Lord Yuuri showed up. He stood in front of her while she sat on a bench. Her hands balled into a fist and she was ready to walk away but Lord Yuuri stopped her.

"If Her Majesty stays, I must express my apologies in regards to the situation yesterday."

She paused and remained seated. "You only decided to apologize now?"

"But I apologized yesterday, Your Majesty. Many times if I could remember. I only thought I should apologize again."

"You lied. You fabricated a story to save your skin and if there's one person you need to apologize to, it's not me. It's Uraraka. But I doubt an apology from you would be enough seeing what you did to her."

Lord Yuuri sighed, he intertwined his hands behind him.

"I have noticed, after what happened yesterday you were so keen on caring for a mere servant like Uraraka. I do not get it."

"I told you she is not just a servant, she is my friend."

"That is very unusual, we do not involve ourselves with servants."

(Name) kept her shaking hands to herself, afraid that she might slap his face right there and then. The man is so genuinely confused that it irked (Name).

Then, the faintest of smirk appeared of Lord Yuuri's lips. "Now I must admit I have indeed performed a stunt last night."

Her eyes narrowed with a glare. "It would be great if you had confessed that last night to the King."

"But of course, you know that I won't do that, Your Majesty." He said. "You are a foreigner but I guess that you at least know that it isn't always fair in this court."

(Name) thinks that he has a point but she cannot just allow the injustice to happen everytime, not that it has hurt her friend this time. She will damn herself if she can't help Uraraka right now. But what exactly must she do?

"A squeamish person won't last long in the court of King Bakugou, Your Majesty. And here I thought that you of all people-- the woman who got to marry the most powerful man in this Kingdom would know how it would feel like if one's position is threatened, you should also know that I will do anything just to stay in this lavish life in the court."

(Name) remained quiet, she processed his words and finally something lit in her mind. Lord Yuuri may have not intended to do it but he just gave (Name) an idea.

"You are right, Lord Yuuri." What she said startled the lord a little. "This unfair court is full of people with unfair agendas to save themselves. Now, I understand."

Before he could utter another word, (Name) stood and left her place.

She learned something and that if she really wants to achieve something in this unfair court, she must also use unfair methods. It's a disturbing thought and it is out of her moral compass. But that's no longer how she thinks ever since her husband tried to kill her and when she thought of the coup, also now that her friend is a victim of injustice in the court.

She decided that she will borrow the idea of Lord Yuuri's theatrics and use it against him.

__________

The next morning, (Name) woke up to a fine day and it was as if it's telling her that now is a good time to execute her plan.

Summer is nearing and Ignis is blessed with a warm and sunny weather today. It's a day meant to spend outside yet (Name) is cooped up inside her room, occupied with her own thoughts. She sat on her stool in front of the vanity with her elbow placed on it while her chin rested on her palms.

She heard the sound of Asui coming in to clean but she did not move, only then when a thought entered her mind that she changed her position and turned to look at Asui.

And with such a curious and almost innocent-like gaze, (Name) asked. "How do you seduce someone?"

Asui, bewildered, nearly dropped a pillow, she look at (Name) for a moment before clearing her throat. It was an akward question but if it's from the Queen, Asui is required to answer.

"Um.... show them your ankles?"

"What? That's too scandalous."

Asui did not even know how she came up with that answer, she shook her head and placed the pillow on the bed.

"May I know why Her Majesty is curious about... those things?" She asked, arranging the bed.

"...Just something I must do." (Name) hesitated. Before Asui could ask anything more, she stood up. "Well, I must go. Thank you... for that answer."

Then, a knock came from her door and Asui went to fetch them. It was a servant and he bowed before he delivered a message to (Name).

Apparently, the servant came from Lady Yuuri and she wanted (Name) to attend her tea party that is happening now. (Name) agreed. She reckon that she should atleast have a pleasant moment with the ladies before initiating her plan.

The servant escorted her to Lady Yuuri's chambers where from just outside, (Name) could hear the voices of the ladies, and it seemed that they have already started. No matter. The servant opened the door for her and (Name) is welcomed with anticipating looks from the ladies.

"Your Majesty." They all chorused and curtsied. When (Name) nodded, they eased. She look around to check if her friends are here but they aren't. She saw Lady Erika, though.

"Ladies." She sat and everyone followed.

"I am glad you're able to join us, Your Majesty."

"Why, yes. It is a fine day and I couldn't miss spending it with tea. I just wondered why we weren't outside."

"Oh, it is humid out there, Your Majesty."

"Oh, well..." (Name) hummed and decided not to ask anymore.

The ladies then started to strike up conversations with one another and (Name) was occupied by the sudden movement of Lady Yuuri. She decided to change seats and sat beside (Name).

The lady turned to one of her friends. "Please serve some tea for Her Majesty."

One lady complied and went to get her a cup and a saucer. Lady Yuuri leaned in and started to talk.

"Your Majesty, I invited you here in the hopes that we reconcile after what happened last night. What my husband did is just..." She exhaled.

"You do not share the fault with your husband, Lady Yuuri. Rest assured."

"Oh! Thank you, Your Majesty. Although, I still can't pick out the thorns in my heart upon hearing what he did. It is hurtful, but he is my husband and I can't just let such humiliation happen to him..."

(Name) raised a brow, the way that Lady Yuuri said her last line was sort off-putting. It sounds like the woman is ready to do anything to save her husband's name. It was as if she wasn't sorry at all. (Name) is now getting wary.

The lady who came to serve her tea handed her a cup and she grabbed the pot where she started pouring the tea.

"I just couldn't get my head around it. What he did saddens me, indeed, but there is this anger that I felt Your Majesty about the fact that my husband's name was slandered."

(Name) kept her eyes on Lady Yuuri and the expression she makes. She focused to find anything odd, she focused so much that she did not notice the lady had filled her cup with so much tea that it over spilled. Only then that the hot liquid came in contact with (Name)'s hands that she reacted by pulling her hand away. The other still holding onto the cup but it was outstretched, as if pushing the cup further away from her.

"Dear God!" Lady Yuuri reacted.

(Name) did not know what happened next was whether by purpose or not, Lady Yuuri came to take the cup away from her but she clumsily managed to flung the cup and saucer away. The burning drink pouring onto (Name)'s lap, staining her dress. Some of the liquid splashed on her face.

Everyone is in panic. Even Lady Erika stood and tried to help but (Name) is already surrounded by five or more ladies, attending to her and easing her from the 'accident'

"I'm so sorry, Your Majesty! I'm really sorry!" Lady Yuuri's eyes were wide, her hands covered her mouth as she only stared at (Name), doing nothing.

The other ladies wiped her dress and someone is dabbing a cloth on her face.

"It's all right, I'm fine." Her reassurance wasn't heard in the middle of the frenzy the ladies were making, they were all saying something and asking her if she's ok.

But it all seemed fake to (Name). It felt as if everything is staged. She realized it when she saw one of the ladies snicker and look at Lady Yuuri.

"I'm fine now. It's fine." This time her voice is stern and the ladies stepped back. They all stared at her.

Their concerned faces, which covers their act, started to crumble as they all looked like they can't hold their laughter anymore. And then someone broke out into a giggle, everyone followed.

They all look at (Name) as if she's a clown.

(Name) began to touch her face and felt something sticky, she pulled her hand back to see and there's a red paint on her finger.

So, this is what they're trying to pull. Silly games. That's what it is to (Name). Silly.

"Your Majesty." Lady Erika stepped forward but she only stopped there. By now, the other ladies are giggling together with Lady Yuuri.

The leader of this act stepped forward.

"May this remind you, Your Majesty, that I despise the shame that you brought upon me and our husband."

(Name) stood up and faced the woman with a stern gaze. "No. This is great."

Lady Yuuri is confused.

"If you think that this humiliation will stop me from punishing your husband for the filth that he did, you thought wrong. Although silly, what you did drove me further into action, Lady Yuuri." (Name) said lowly. "I'd say you should save your anger for what was coming."

Without waiting to hear another word from her, (Name) walk out. She walk into the hallway, face painted and dress soaked. She probably smelled of tea leaves right now, but she didn't mind. She has somewhere she needed to go to.

"What the hell happened to you?"

She stopped as Bakugou appeared, he looked confused at her state that he stopped to ask her.

"Nothing," (Name) waved off, "just some ladies and their games."

"You look like a clown." He commented.

"Well, thank you." (Name) almost rolled her eyes. "Do you have a handkerchief or anything?"

"Yeah, better wipe that off your face before you scare the extras here." He said but pulled out a handkerchief anyway, he handed it to her.

(Name) started to wipe her cheeks clean.

"Are you going to punish them?" He asked.

"Why would I? It's just a silly prank, I decided not to respond to their childish games."

"If they kept disrespecting you like that, then you should punish them. They're all bitches anyway."

(Name) gave him a pointed look. "How's my face?"

"Good."

"Great." She sighed. "I'll have your handkerchief washed so I can give it back to you. Before I leave, I need to tell you something."

This is it, (Name) has decided to start her plan. What she was about to ask Bakugou brought a warmth on her cheek and this is mostly more humiliating than what the ladies did to her earlier.

"What?" The blonde asked.

"Meet me at my chambers tonight at 8PM sharp."

Bakugou is confused again. "Why? What do you want?"

"You."

"Ha?"

(Name) realized what she said and she stuttered. "I mean, not.. not you, but yes... you. I just need to talk to you about something."

"That's fucking weird." He muttered. "It better be important cuz I got a lot of shit to do, sparkles."

"It is important. Just remember, 8PM sharp."

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you."

(Name) didn't know what else to say so she nodded and walk past him. She pushed off the awkwardness from her conversation with him and decided to focus on her next move.

Now, she needs to find another person.

__________

It was when night time fell that (Name) waited for her plan to start. She stood by the fireplace of her chamber, staring at the ashes as if it they were the most interesting thing in the world, but in all truth (Name) is just trying to calm her nerves.

She paced around for quite a lot earlier and her feet felt tired so here she is right now, standing still by the fireplace to rest her feet, she tried sitting earlier but her nerves got the best of her, she can't stay still. She felf giddy, right now she's trying her best to stay still in one position.

Is this going to work? Am I really going to do it? Can I even do it?

All those thoughts swirled in her mind and she felt the doubt powering over her. But she snapped out of her thoughts when a knock resonated and Asui came in. A tray of champagne glasses on her hands as she walked in and placed it on the table.

Well, it's too late to back out now.

Out of nervousness, she startled Asui earlier when she asked for a couple of champagne glasses, (Name) is not one known to be drinking but she's not completely a stranger in that kind of fun.

This time is different though. She saw it from Bakugou and how he would nurse a bottle of scotch whenever he's stressed. (Name) felt nervous and she also felt the need to drink.

"Thank you, Asui." She said sheepishly and proceeded on drowning one glass of champagne. It burned in her throat but the feeling distracted her from her dilemma.

"Did it helped, Your Majesty?" Asui asked.

"Yes, I think...uhh I hope it helped. God this is unnerving."

"I do pray that it will work out."

Earlier, (Name) informed Asui of her plan and when the girl heard it was all to help Uraraka, she agreed to help the Queen in any ways that she can. So, (Name) let her in and asked her to do something for her as soon as the plan came into action.

"What time is it?" (Name) asked.

"A quarter till eight."

"Good. I'm ready now... I think, let's wait for him."

Five minutes had passed. Another bottle of champagne was drowned by (Name). And another three minutes passed but the person (Name) is expecting isn't here yet.

But all the wait was worth it when a knock came. Asui came to fetch them and it wasn't long before she came back with the man.

"Your Majesty." Lord Yuuri bowed as soon as he was in the presence of (Name). "You called for me."

"Yes." She nodded, placing the empty glass on the table. "You can leave us, Asui. Thank you."

The green haired servant nodded and left.

"When you called me here I assume it's not to have a drink with you especially since you despised me so much, Your Majesty. The champagne is a curiosity to me."

(Name) shook her head then she gulped. "No, I called you here because I have a confession to make."

"A confession?" Lord Yuuri raised his brow.

She said nothing for (Name) is now occupied by a battle she's having with herself.

Just do it. Do it for Uraraka. She encouraged her own self.

What she was about to do next will probably make her mother faint as she is about to disregard the words 'etiquette' and 'decency', the very things her mother had implanted in her mind for (Name) to grow up into a fine and respectable lady.

The alcohol in her system started to work its magic as (Name) boldy took steps toward Lord Yuuri and before she knew it, she was latching on Lord Yuuri.

"Your Majesty?!" Startled, the lord threw his hands up and tried to back away but it only made (Name) fall further into his chest.

(Name) tried to control how her body shook from disgust as she continued her act. She kept repeating that has to do this for Uraraka, for her friend.

She must keep up the act.

"I have a confession after everything that has happened, Lord Yuuri." (Name) said, making her voice broken as if she's crying where in fact she's making an uncomfortable face right now.

"W-what..."

"I lied when I said that I am mad about you hurting my friend," she lied, "the truth is I'm only mad at you Lord Yuuri because believe it or not, I may have set my eyes on you for a long time now..."

The way that (Name)'s voice sounded so vulnerable just fed Lord Yuuri's narcissistic personality, his way of thinking that he thinks that he is entitled to every lady he charmed and the way he thinks that everyone is attracted to him, hence why he forces himself to everyone.

What a fucking asshole, really, that's what (Name) thinks about him.

This is definitely an act to frame him, something that (Name) was against before, but he pushed her back into a corner where she had no choice.

Just like he said, things aren't always fair in the court of Bakugou Katsuki.

This was her last resort. She only borrowed his idea. The idea of theatrics.

But the fact that it came from him, (Name) had considered that there is a possibility that this might not work out.

"I did not know you felt that, Your Majesty."

"But now you do, Lord Yuuri. I kept this because I did not know how to approach you, I got mad, I lashed it out on you, I am just..."

"Say no more, (Name)."

She flinched when he called her name. But then she morphed her face that will make her appear as if she's a hopeless romantic.

With one hand, (Name) reached up for the back of his neck and she looked up. She sacrificed it all when she pulled him closer and she leaned in.

"So you do understand my affection for you..." she whispered, "you understand what I mean and why I did what I had to do. I have feelings for you..."

There was a pause, Lord Yuuri's eyes searched her face and then he held her hand that was on the back of his neck.

"No."

(Name)'s act fell. Her mouth went open and Lord Yuuri removed her away from him.

He laughed, clearly amused and pissed at the same time, then he sat on the couch.

"You really..." his laugh got between his words, "you really tried to copy what I did."

(Name) is now frowning. Lord Yuuri placed a hand on his face and shook his head while he continued to laugh.

"I almost believed you, Your Majesty. You're great at theatrics but then I remembered who I was talking to, it was you, you cunning and clever woman. Hah." He scoffed. (Name) did not take that as a compliment.

"You thought it was an act because you know I'm capable of doing it?" She asked and he nodded, still laughing.

"Yes, yes. Bloody ingenious." Then he stopped laughing and glared at him. "Are you trying to set me up?"

"Who knows."

"No, don't try to act anymore." He stood up. "You may be good at it but I realized now. I know about it, you're really trying to set me up. But now that I found out, what are you going to do?"

"Now, where's the fun in that if I tell you?"

"You... wench. You can't just sit still and let that servant, can you?! But now, you failed. I know you borrowed my idea and you could only stop there, you could only stop at the theatrics."

(Name) felt angry that her first plan did not work, there's an error, but she couldn't help but be amused of the frustration she had brought to Lord Yuuri.

But everything is not too late, yet. She still has time.

She look at the clock by the fireplace to see that it's now 8PM sharp.

"Lord Yuuri, you should really know about improvisation."

All of a sudden, there was a knock from the door and that was (Name)'s cue.

Without warning, she walk up to Lord Yuuri, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down with her on the couch. (Name) lay on the couch as Lord Yuuri still remained shock on top of her, he placed both of his hands on the either side of (Name)'s head to catch himself.

With a smirk (Name) said, "Thank you for your idea."

Then, the door opened and Bakugou stepped inside. (Name) now held a terrified expression as she removed her hands off Lord Yuuri and used it to cover herself.

(Name) saw Bakugou's eyes narrowed into a glare as he witnessed the sight in front of him.

"Bastard..." Bakugou growled. "What do you think you're doing to my wife?!"

___________

Midoriya first couldn't understand the situation he was in. He was in his room that night, trying to distract himself by reading when Asui marched in and told him to go follow her.

She led him to the Queens chambers where an argument is currently playing in front of him.

Bakugou is mad, yelling at Lord Yuuri while the said lord is backed away into a corner, scared and in panic.

(Name) is at the other side, she looks scared and is hugging herself.

Whatever the hell is going on, Midoriya needs to know.

"My King, it wasn't me. It wasn't me! She orchestrated all of this!" Lord Yuuri pleaded.

"Oh yeah? Try to find another creative excuse to pin it on another woman you pig. I saw it with my two fucking eyes that you're clearly forcing yourself on my wife!" Bakugou hollered.

Wait. (Name) was assaulted? By Lord Yuuri? Midoriya turned to look at (Name) with concern. He approached her and tried to console her but (Name) assures her she's fine despite her wearing a terrified face.

"Oi Deku. You said you saw him forced himself on round face." He said and Midoriya quickly nod his head.

"Well that's true cuz there's two of us now here who saw how much of a disgusting pig you are, you fucking bastard."

"Your Majesty! Please let me explain... It was her, Your Majesty. It was her!"

"Shut up before I cut your fucking head off. Deku call the guards."

Despite Lord Yuuri screaming in fear, Midoriya went to fetch two guards and they dragged the shrieking lord out of their sight.

Once he was nowhere to be seen, Midoriya turned back to see Bakugou running a hand on his face as he turned to (Name).

"You stay here. I'll handle that bastard." He said.

"Please don't let him come back here again." (Name) pleaded.

"Oh he won't be coming back, all right. I'll scratch his disguting face off my court."

With that, Bakugou marched away leaving (Name) with Asui and Midoriya.

"(Name) are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm all right..." She says, still shaken up. Then, she let out a breath of relief and Midoriya paused.

"It worked, Your Majesty."

"It did, thank God."

Midoriya decided to ask. "What worked?"

"This is Her Majesty's plan to get back Uraraka. As what King Bakugou told her she needed to present a proof, and here it is, she just did it."

Midoriya's mouth hung open as he look back and forth between Asui and (Name).

"Although, I needed to frame him to achieve this, and it was wrong, but I did it for Uraraka."

Before she could say anything more, Midoriya marched up to her and held her hand. He then lowered his head.

"Thank you. Thank you, Your Majesty." He whispered genuinely.

He felt happy and relieved that (Name) was able to do something, he also felt very grateful. Uraraka is going to come back and was given justice because of (Name)'s efforts.

He couldn't express how grateful he is to her.

"I only did what I had to do, Midoriya." She said softly. "Now, Uraraka will be with us again."

Once again, (Name) had proved herself to Midoriya that she's capable of doing the right thing.

Other than the fact that Midoriya was grateful because of (Name), he can now say that she had earned his trust.

__________

That same night, (Name) stayed up late as she was unable to sleep no matter how she tried. The events from earlier crosses her mind every passing minutes and she couldn't help but feel shaken when she endured being pushed up against Lord Yuuri.

But even with that thought, she felt relieved that she's given justice for her friend and is excited that Uraraka will finally come back now that her name is cleared.

She felt giddy once again and decided that staying still in her bed won't help so she got up, wrapped her robes around her form and strolled around the palace halls.

She carried a candle with her as she walked aimlesssly.

Then, she passed by a room with its door open. Light poured out from the room and she saw one particular blonde inside.

What happened next, she did not think about it, but she knocked and entered Bakugou's study.

"Hello." She greeted, her voice chirping as if she was an innocent child who sneaked in to her father's office in the middle of the night.

"Fucking hell, what are you doing here?" Bakugou asked, he pulled into a defensive stance when (Name) startled him earlier but now he sat back and relaxed.

"I couldn't sleep and I saw that you still have more work to do. I can help with the paperworks."

"No, I can do this on my own." He simply wave her off and picked up his quill.

(Name) remained silent and only sat down on the chair in front of him. She placed her candle on his desk.

"What? What else do you want?"

(Name) inhaled. "I just want to say thank you... for helping me with the whole Lord Yuuri situation."

"Yeah, well a thank you coming from you sounds weird to me."

"Wha-- I'm serious."

"Did I even help you? You did it all by yourself."

(Name) tilted her head. "Well, you were the one who told me I just need a proof for his wrongdoings."

"That doesn't matter. It was you who devised your plan to frame him and have me see it."

(Name) almost jumped from her seat, her mouth gaping. "You knew about it?"

"Of course, I knew." He scoffed. "You're clever enough to do that. It's fucking ingenious, the look on that pig's face as he realized his own game was used on him."

"You knew yet you played with it."

"Well, he deserves it."

(Name)'s mouth remained agape but eventually she leaned back on her chair and just remained thankful that Bakugou did not snitch on her.

She decided to change the subject.

"You... seemed to act different these past few days." Bakugou look up when she said that, his eyes narrowed. "You did not scream at me that often and you seemed calm."

"Ha?! The fuck you talking about? I'm my usual self."

"Ah, I was wrong." She sighed defeatedly.

"Don't go assuming I've gone soft, woman."

"I will refrain from doing that because now I can see you're still the same angry ball of energy."

"I AM NOT ANGRY!"

For the first time since then, (Name) let her guard down in front of Bakugou as she couldn't help but giggle at his outburst.

"Don't fucking laugh!"

(Name) did not listen, she only continued to laugh and it eventually died down, she breathed out, not fazed by Bakugou's glare.

"I'm very genuine, though. I really am thankful for you."

There was a small silence as Bakugou set aside his quill. "I owe you one back at the situation in the south."

"Well, we repayed each other now." (Name) said, resting her elbow on the arm of the chair and placing her head on her palm. "This is nice too, us being civilized with each other."

Bakugou said nothing and (Name) now felt her eyes getting heavy. She decided to go now and sleep.

"I'll be going now." She said, standing up and grabbing her candle again.

She reached the door and before walking out, she looked back. "Goodnight."

Without waiting for Bakugou's reply, she went out and ventured the dark hallway again. She walked until she reached the doors of her chamber but a figure suddenly startled (Name) and she nearly jumped but calmed down when the light lit Midoriya's face.

"Midoriya. What are you doing here?"

With such a determined look, Midoriya stepped up to towards her and uttered his next words.

"Your Majesty, I've decided to join your coup."

--x

Note:

Hi! Thank you so much for the 10k, I love you guys so much!

Also, should I change the cover?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 100K 104
โ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. โž (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
898K 26K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
175K 6.4K 30
In the Todoroki kingdom prince Shoto is about to get married to a beautiful young "female". But that "female" is being forced against "her" own will...
3.2K 148 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...