Love moment( A Damian and Rav...

By StephanieWalker109

So after watching the new Justice league dark: Apokolips war movie I had a dream about this and decided to wr... More

Its okay I'm here
Easy
My love
Cuddles
Sweat
Trapped with my love (this chapter will contain smut so be prepared)
Of course batman sleeps through a cookout
Nightmares
You can't kiss me because I'm sick part 1
You can't kiss me because I'm sick part 2
You can't kiss me cause l'm sick part 3
Requests
Since when?!?!
A rouge assassin part 1
A rouge assassian part 2
The tears of a warrior
A change in the earth?!
Am I crazy or do I look bigger?
A half breed
Same heart different body
Ive got you brother
I'm gonna be a uncle!
The flashpoint
There's joy behind the storm
Evil Surviors
Flashpoint or Hope
Healing
BOOM!
Hope protects
What happened to me
Hope can save the world
Training Hope
Always and Forever
Tomorrow is the big day
Everything comes at a price
You won

Epilogue

1.4K 27 16
By StephanieWalker109

Raven POV
It's been a few years since Hope saved the world. Hope is now 11 and still the same little angel she has always been. The world has been growing and more and more humans have been repopulated and the earth is getting back to normal. I watching as Hope was playing with dick in the courtyard and apparently they were playing a game of tag. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my shoulders and immediately realized who it was and turned to face him. Damian kissed my forehead and I hugged him tightly.

Damian POV
Raven and I walked outside to the courtyard where everyone was relaxing,even my father.

"Daddy, mommy" Hope yelled running towards us and jumping in my arms wrapping her arms around his arms around raven and myself necks to hug us both at the same time. I smiled and kissed her cheek and placed her back on the ground for her to continue her game with Grayson. I knew that life was gonna be okay now that everyone and everything was back to normal and as long on raven was by my side I knew I could overcome anything.

The end

Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed my story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 73 3
This is a dream that I had the other night. It was so good that I decided to write a story about it. Enjoy!
236K 4.6K 63
*quit correcting shit in the comments. i wrote this when i was, like, 12. and i don't use this account to write anymore. idgaf what i got wrong💀* Ti...
9.7K 159 31
this is to replace the one shot book that was taken down and it's a good thing I saved most of my stories that I written down and I'll be reuploading...
2.4K 50 39
ok I am a BIG teen titans fan and I wish they had written more. so I decided hey why not write one on wattpad! don't hate me if it totally sucks the...