Living With Stray Kids (COMPL...

By Anime-Queen1

There's a girl group of four. (OC) The name is Beauty In Grace. Two girl's of that group got told to stay wit... More

Chapter 1: *Redone*
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:

Chapter 10:

336 11 1
By Anime-Queen1

Krystal's POV:

A week had passed and not a lot changed. Well except for Han and Yuri they were talking a lot more than they used to. Actually they never did talk to each other. I wonder what happened?

"Krystal have you packed yet?" Yuri asked. "Yeah earlier why?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me?" She questioned. "Tell you? About what?"I asked. "About we were leaving today." She said. "Oh right, no I did tell you. I actually told you, texted you and called you."I smiled. She looked at her phone and her face turned red. "See now I'm hungry so I'm going to go downstairs to eat." I said. Since a week had passed two more episodes came out of the boy's TV series. I watched one and it was funny. I mean I didn't realise half of the time they were filming us and all but It was fun.

I opened the fridge and saw a cake. I took it out and felt an arm going around my shoulder. Just from the smell I could tell it was Hyunjin. "Yes Hyunjin?"I asked. "Oh nothing I was just wondering what you were doing that's all." He said. "I was going to have some cake. You want some?" I asked. "Sure." I cut a bit of cake and put it near his mouth but then put it into mine. He gave me a look of confusion and shook and I just gave him a smile. I turn around and saw Seungmin holding a camera up facing us.

"Since when were you there?" I asked. "Since Hyunjin's been here." He said. "How long have you been filming us?" I asked. "Since Hyunjin put his arm around you." He said. I gave him a nod. "Did you guys pack yet?"I asked. They both stopped moving and looked at me. "Pack?" Seungmin asked. "Yeah, we're leaving later."I said. A second later they both went away from me and headed upstairs. I had a weird look on my face and I could even tell. I put the cake back in the fridge and went upstairs to grab my bags.

"Hey Yuri." I said. "Don't talk to me." She said. "Ok." I laughed. I grabbed my bags and put them downstairs. I took a seat next to ChangBin. It was just us two and It wasn't very awkward surprisingly. "ChangBin." I said. He turned to face me. "I feel very jealous of you guys." I just realised what I had said then turned to face him. "Why?" He asked. "Well you all get along great, have enough free time and you guys can actually act like yourselves." I said. "You're making it sound like you can't act like yourself." He said. "Honestly...I can't." I said. He gave me a confused look.

"Just keep this between us but me and Yuri have to act as we're Felix's and Chan's childhood friends. But we are really not. I mean we have to act as we are so you guys don't expect that from a Kpop group. We have so much to do in that group and for two years I haven't seen my friend and family back in England. And me and Yuri aren't that close to our other two members and it's like we're not even in that group as everyone just knows those two." I said. He stayed silent waiting for me to finish.

"This must be a lot of information huh." I laughed. "Well yes but it makes sense now. I guess I see where you're jealous of all of us but you're here with us for two months and during those two month's you're like family to us." He said. "Family?" I asked. "It's hard to explain but normally when we have to talk to girl's or just people we don't know we get uncomfortable but with you and Yuri it wasn't like that. We felt comfortable after you guy's introduced yourselves and acted perfectly normal and you didn't change in front of a camera like some other people." He said. I never knew that having talked to ChangBin I felt more calm and relaxed.

"Krystal I hope you know that all of us are here for you two and it doesn't matter even after you leave we will always support you and so far these past couple of days you guys have been here, it's been way more fun." He said. "I never thought you'd be my therapist." I laughed. He laughed with me and everyone came downstairs. "Oh Chang only Seungmin, Felix and Chan know about us so please keep it a secret." I said. He gave me a smile and went to talk to the other's. Yuri came to sit next to me," Never thought i'd see you talk to Chang."
"Well he knows." I said. "So does Han." Yuri said. "How?" I asked. "It kinda slipped out." She said. I just looked at her weirdly and went back to look at my bags and noticed one of them were missing. "Ya! Where's my bag?" I asked. I looked over to the boys and saw Felix had my bag. "Felix!"I shouted. He started running away and I honestly couldn't be asked to follow him upstairs. He made his way up the stairs while I was at the bottom step. I made it a few steps up,"Felix!!!!! Just give me my bag!!!" I whined.

He stood in front of me and handed me my bag. "Thank you." I went back and put my bag down with the rest. "The bus is here. Get your stuff on it." Their manager said. We put our bags on the bus and took our seats. I sat at the back in the middle next to I.N and LeeKnow. "Krystal." I looked at I.N. "Yes?" I asked. "What'd the first thing you wanna do when we get to Tsushima Island?" He asked. "I'm not sure yet." I laughed. "You said you were from England right?" Leeknow asked. "Yeah."

"How were your friends back then?" He asked. "My friends? Um they were weird but we grew up together and knew everything about each other." I said. "Oh yeah Krystal you should tell them about Jake and George." Yuri said. "Oh I don't want to." I laughed. "Why not?" Seungmin asked. "Too embarrassing." I laughed. "Fine, I'll tell you. Me and Krystal have been living in Korea for about three years. The first year we moved here Krystal wanted to go back to England to visit our friends. It's been three months since we last saw them right. So we go back and meet up with them. Jake comes in and starts flirting with Krystal. Nothing new they've done for years. Then George comes in and sit's opposite them right. Jake stops flirting with Krystal and she notices this and says 'Aww did you stop because your boyfriend was here?' and they were both absolutely silent. Krystal started getting shocked and looked between the both of them waiting for an answer and our other friend said yeah there both dating. Krystal was so horrified." Yuri laughed. "Why were you horrified." Chan asked.

"It was the fact that for years I have said where's your boyfriend? Or what's your boyfriend doing? So for them to start dating it scared me because they started dating before I left to move to Korean and they didn't tell me." I said. "Oh." They laughed. "Seriously I can't believe I was the only one they didn't tell." I said. "So there gay?" Felix asked. "No I think there Bi as they both dated women but I could be wrong." I said. After more talking about different subjects we made it to the airport.

I took a seat next to Hyunjin on the plane. He gave me a questioning look. "Can't I sit here?"I asked. "Oh no I thought you'd sit next to Chan." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Um nothing." He said. "No what is it?" I asked. "I thought you might like Chan." He said. "Me? To Chan?" I laughed," No no I don't like him like that." He looked out the window and I swore I could have seen him smile, but I could be wrong. I put my headphones in and closed my eyes.

"Krystal~" Someone whispered in my ear. "Yuri I will smack if you don't leave me alone." I said. "Aww I just wanted to know if you were hungry." She said. "You could've asked me normally." I said. "Well I'm not normal." she said. "Right, well I don't want anything." I said. I felt something on my hand so I looked down and realised I was holding Hyunjin's hand. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "No,it's ok." He said, I tried moving my hand away from him but he held it in place. Normally I wouldn't like this but for some reason It doesn't feel bad.

Throughout the whole flight we were holding hands and I completely got used to it and it wasn't as awkward as it was before. We were talking much more comfortably and it was actually alright. We finally got up to Tsushima Island and I was still holding Hyunjin's hand. We got our stuff and we walked towards the other's. "Ya!" The manager pointed at our hand's and I hadn't even realised. I took my hand out of his and put it in my pocket. "Why were you holding hands?" They asked. "I don't know." I said. I walked over to Yuri and ignored Hyunjin for the rest of the day. I know it was wrong but still. I'm embarrassed that it was comfortable holding his hand.

We put our stuff in the place we were staying at. I had to share a room with Yuri, I.N, Seungmin and Hyunjin. Just my luck with Hyunjin. We'll be staying in the same room for a week. They only had two rooms and two beds in each. Me and Yuri are sharing a bed but the other three I don't know. We headed into the living room and we all sat down.

"안녕하세요 나는 찬해요(Hello I'm Chan.)"Chan said. The boys started going down in their names. They looked at me and Yuri, "Oh I'm Krystal."
"I'm Yuri." Yuri said. "그리고 우리는 스트레이 퀴즈입니다.(And we are Stray Kids.)" The boys said. "일주일 동안 우리는 쓰시마 섬에 갈 거야.(For a week we'll be going to Tsushima Island.)" Chan said. He kept talking about what we were going to be doing this week but I wasn't paying attention because Han and Hyunjin were messing about. I couldn't hold back a smile and looked towards Yuri and she also was smiling.

I looked back over to Chan but my eyesight caught Hyunjin and he smiled at me. I gave him a smile back and Chan said my name,"무엇?(What?)" I asked. "나는 당신의 음식이 우리에게 음식을 만드는 경우 물었다?(I asked If your making us food?)" He asked. "저는 예전에? 나는 상관없어 의미하지만 난 말하지 않았다.(I was? I mean I don't mind but I wasn't told.)" I said. "나는 류현진이 당신에게 말한 줄 알았어.(I thought Hyunjin told you.)" He said. "류현진은 아무 말도 하지 않았다.(Hyunjin didn't tell me nothing.)"I laughed. "그녀는 내가 그녀 곁에 가지 못하게 했다.(She wouldn't let me go near her.)" He said. "나는 그 일을하고 있었다. 하지만 그래, 아니 내가 가서 우리를 위해 음식을 만들 거야.(I was doing that. But yeah no I'll go and make some food for us.)" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 15 15
Seungmin had been friends with her for years, best of friends until... This is a work of fiction stemming from yet another dream. I hope you enjoy! O...
76.4K 1.5K 21
The majority of this story take place in the Survival Show, Stray Kids. "Rule #1 and the most important rule of them all: You cannot fall in love wi...
305 17 5
It's a boyband. But...not what you're expecting. You expect anything else but three boys in skirts rocking the stage with not only their voices but t...
12.8K 265 17
There's a new student in the school and he meets the most popular group of the school and secretly has a crush on the biggest bully of the whole scho...