BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

24: Long Ugly Night

7.3K 483 134
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung bit his lips harshly when another man in black walked to the first one, whispering something in his ear, his heart thrumming in fear now. 

"Backside parking." That's all he mumbled out in a hurry when he saw the man turning back to face him with a frown.

"Why aren't you coming? You know that he doesn't like to wait."

"Who is that? What he is talking about?"

Jungkook's voice made him realize that he was still holding the phone to his ear. He quickly dropped his hand to the side, clutching the phone tightly while giving the suspicious man a fake smile, deciding to play along. 

"A-ah. Yes, I know... um."

"Then let's go." Taehyung felt his throat getting dry. He was sure that it was a trap, and if he did something off, he would be gone in an instant. 

"I can see a gun beneath his coat. Taehyung, try to flee from there. Now!"  Jin screamed in panic from the other side and Taehyung could feel his own hands and body shaking.

"I- um.. I need to go to the washroom. Please say him to wait a bit. It will take a minute." He said, trying his best to muster up a real smile but failing miserably. Who wouldn't, knowing the men standing in front can shoot your brain out any second?

Both men shared a glance and the first one walked forth and unconsciously, Taehyung stepped back. 

"We can't make him wait for more, Sir. Mr. Jeon is gonna shoot us." He said with a chuckle as Taehyung also tried to chuckle but it came out as a short cry.

"Y-- yeah. But I really need to go, you know... I had some drinks a while ago." The blue-haired said, rubbing one hand over his neck, a small gesture to overcome the shaking of his fingers.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he noticed more men coming from the black van that was parked a little distance from the car, and his brain almost stopped working.

"Go Taehyung!"

Namjoon screamed this time and Taehyung started taking back steps more, his legs feeling like jelly with each step, ready to give up soon.

"So.. um. A minute hm? I'll make it quick." He continued stepping back until his back hit someone's chest. He swear that the metal pierced through his back even on the slightest touch and above all the layers of clothing. He could feel the gun hidden beneath the coat of the person.

"Follow us, Sir." The person seemed very scary to the poor boy. He gulped and stepped back from him too, having an internal turmoil to flee by making any excuse, anything, his eyes roamed around, quickly forming a few words in his mind when he found nothing of his aid.

I'm dead tonight.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"We need to go there. He isn't that much trained!" Jin mumbled in horror, getting hold of his gun and cards.

Baekhyun barged inside the room on the call of the other, breathless.

"What happened?" He asked as he quickly sat on the chair to link with Taehyung. His eyes widened in horror as well when he saw the blue-haired point of view from the small camera.

"What the f-" He stopped midway, feeling utterly worried about the naive innocent boy. Turning back to face the other now armed officers, he asked.

"What's your plan now?"

"We are going there, it's not gonna end nicely. We may need some backup as well." Namjoon uttered, quickly running out of the room.

Jin turned before leaving and eyed the other.

"Please, keep briefing us about the whole situation." Baekhyun nodded his head and grabbed the headphone.

"Duck down Taehyung!"

The night hasn't seemed this ugly before but who knows what's written in their fate. 

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung pushed the man with all of his might and did what he found the only option. He started running to the exit gate of the restaurant, from which he came before. The loud footsteps of the others were on his tail and tried his best to speed up.

A hand grabbed his arm but he was quick to yank it away and ducked down when he felt another one trying to grab his shoulder.

"Stop boy! You can't run like that. Mr. Jeon will kill you.!" The man growled as Taehyung was getting near the exit after a lot of effort.

Taehyung kept quiet, his eyes shining with hope when he was only a few steps away from the exit but a harsh push and he fell on the floor, face first.

"Argh.." A groan of pain left his lips when his cheek hit the floor very harshly on the impact, causing his phone to drop from his hand and slip away.

A hand was pressing him on the floor when he tried to get up and escape, but it looks like a dead end. 

"Seems like you know what we are." The man chuckled, and helplessly Taehyung saw the other breaking his phone with a gunshot, making him flinch at the loud crashing voice as the gun was silenced.

"Now stop struggling, it's futile. I promise that we won't hurt you if you come with us without any fight." The man added and Taehyung for a mini-second thought to give up, at least he can survive that way. 

But at the right moment, something stirred up in his body.

I can't let this happen, I have got a mission to complete.

Recalling that, he elbowed the man who was hovering over his back. To his luck, his elbow hit the man's face directly, causing him to yelp in pain and let go of the grip. Using the chance, Taehyung got up quickly and tried to run again but the other man was ready to punch him.

"Duck down Taehyung!" He heard Baekhyun's voice and a sudden rush of adrenaline hit his body. He quickly dodged the hit and instead hit the person on his knees very harder, causing the other to fall on his knee.

He again tried to run when another one came in front of him, with a cloth in his hand and Taehyung understood the reason.

That man rushed to him but Taehyung kicked him in his groin, a smile appearing on his face at the victory when the other groaned in pain but that smile was short-lived and disappeared when he saw the other one approaching him with a gun, pointing towards his body.

"Don't make it difficult for yourself. Come with us or I'll shoot you." Taehyung's body shivered just on seeing the gun pointed at him, his sweaty bangs sticking to his forehead after a whole ruckus of escape only to find no way out.

His eyes were glancing between the gun and the man holding that, also saw the others also standing with scowls on their faces, looking so angry at the hits they got from the frail-looking boy.

"Who send you? I've nothing with me, what you'll get from that?" Taking a short breath, Taehyung asked with his shaky voice.

The man chuckled and shook his head as if he cracked a joke. 

"Boss wants you. This isn't our concern for what. So now shut this pretty mouth of yours and come quickly." Taehyung whimpered when the man hissed. With a last hope, he looked around, thinking of getting some help but it seems like he was all by himself.

"COME ON!" The man yelled this time impatiently and Taehyung flinched again, another gun was now almost touching the back of his head.

"Is Jun-"

*Bang bang*

Two loud gunshots interrupted his words and he let out a low scream as the person in front of him fall with a bullet hole in his head, blood splattering like a fountain, and some drops even stained his pure white jacket. 

Another thud followed him as the other behind him also fell on the floor. He felt like he forget how to breathe when more gunshots echoed in the parking lot, and the chaos broke in the silent place.

He was shaking so badly, all of his adrenaline gone as he saw the ugly scene unfolding in front of his eyes. His eyes were kind of glued to the one laying in front of him, blood seeping out of his head and making a pool around his own body. 

"Come with me." A voice, a familiar one.. he heard that near his ear and a hand was dragging him away from the two bodies.

He didn't even look up at the one who was holding him, too much shocked and shaken up by what was happening in his surroundings. How the scene of soft music and delicious dinner turned into an ugly-looking blood pool.

Those legs which kicked many before, now felt jelly again, the reason he stumbled and almost fell but the strong arm caught him midway. Finally, his head moved to see the person who saved him and he felt like breathing again.

More men entered the scene and both groups were fighting with their guns. Unlike the other group, Jungkook's men were firing without any silencer. The loud shrill voice of each gunshot was like hitting his heart every time, making him flinch badly at every sound. 

He just wanted to curl up in the blanket and wake up from this nightmare. He isn't the type to face this much violence and blood.

"Let's go!" Jungkook half yelled under the loud shots but Taehyung felt his legs frozen.

"I can't- can't move." A very low voice came out of his shaky lips. He saw Jungkook frowning in concern but stopped and just when he was about to bent and carry him, he was turned around quickly, spinning his head more.

A low grunting and a loud shot were the next to hear. He saw the person falling on the floor with the bullet in his neck, making him want to puke but the thing that caught his attention was the sticky wetness on his fingers as he unconsciously grabbed Jungkook's shoulder.

When his shaky hand came in front of his eyes, he stumbled back. The beautiful red color was coated over his skin, looking so ugly.

"Y- you ar-"

Jungkook shook his head and grabbed Taehyung's shaky hands in his own, giving a light squeeze. "Don't worry, we have to leave." Jungkook breathed out calmly under the situation like the shot was nothing to him.

Jungkook's car came in a rush as more men emerged out of the van but the number of corpses was increasing each second.

Taehyung was still in shock when Jungkook again saw someone coming in his way, he started shooting again, very skillfully, one hand dragging Taehyung behind him very protectively. 

Lots of men started shooting toward Jungkook and Taehyung. Bullets collided with the floor, making a horrendous noise. The number of others was increasing and Jungkook was kind of panicking, because of only one person. He was trying his best to just enter the car and leave the place.

Taehyung was trying to hide behind Jungkook but he didn't even notice the person behind him, holding the gun.

"Jeon, you won't be able to safe him like your previous one." One man provoked Jungkook, causing the raventte to hiss and fire at him but the person hid behind the pillars.

"He will leave you too." Another said and Jungkook's blood boiled and he turned to shoot the other. In his own furry, he didn't realize that Taehyung was kind of exposed to the others.

The person who seems like the leader of the all suddenly came and shot with a smirk.

Something pierced through the camera, breaking the contact with the officer.

"No! Taehyung?!"

Baekhyun cried but Taehyung felt it all in slow motion. The pain increased slowly, the small patch of stain increasing quickly to make the white fabric red and his heart thudding incredibly at a fast pace as if it would explode any second.

His shaky hand came up but before he could do anything, something went right through his ear, missing by a few centimeters and the person who shot before fell with the bullet in his head. This wasn't it, another bullet shot towards his head, and the body jerked with the impact, more blood coming out of it.

"I-- it's ugly," Taehyung mumbled out, the pain in his body making him numb and his knees gave up, falling into those safe arms.

"No! Don't close your e-- eyes." Jungkook's words wavered when his eyes fell on the wound. He wasted no time as his men went berserk like him, shooting the remaining ones while Jungkook scooped the boy up and made him lay in the backseat as the driver opened the door for him.

"HURRY UP!" Taehyung heard Jungkook screaming and he didn't like that. But he was feeling so tired to even complain about that, his hands started to get cold, and maybe his whole body as well. 

With his blurry sight, he saw Jungkook getting rid of his coat and then pressing it against his chest, worry laced over his face.

The sight was getting hazy and his body was losing strength after the long night, he wanted nothing but close his eyes and rest.

"DON'T! Don't close your eyes.." Jungkook's voice was full of panic when Taehyung was about to close his eyes.

In the next second, Taehyung felt himself pressed to something warm, giving his body more comfort, some warmth that was providing his suddenly cold body a great sense of peace.

"Please, please.... not you too.. please.. stay with me.." Taehyung could make out the words that sounded very distant.

"Dear one, keep your eyes open for me. Please! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HURRY UP." Jungkook seethed at the poor driver who was breaking all the limits to reach the mansion as soon as possible.

Maybe his fingers weren't that jittery before because the fingers over his cheeks were literally vibrating and Taehyung was sure, that Jungkook was shaking more violently, anger could be the reason as a lot of his people died because of the stupidity of leaving with some unknown man despite his lowkey warning. 

The sickening feeling over his chest was doubling, and so was the numbness over his whole body to even feel the soft caresses here and there, his limbs were already dead tired to move an inch, and slowly, his hearing was fading as well after his sight.

"Dear one! Dea- TAEHYUNG!" That's the last thing the blue-haired heard before his eyes shut close, finally, giving him a break from the long ugly night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. How are you all?

First time a question for you all, "How the weddings happens in your country?" 🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 3.4K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
88.9K 5.6K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
17.2K 1.5K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...
88.6K 5.5K 35
[COMPLETED] "Hyung, Jungkook has not returned yet and I'm scared when he comes he might move out of the house, I can't afford to miss seeing him when...