Would you hold my hand even i...

By 0Empty-Empty0

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š—. ใ€... More

Information (Please read)
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: แดกสœแด สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› ๊œฐแดœษด ส€ษชษขสœแด› ษดแดแดก.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: ษดแดแด› แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสแดส™แดสŸ แด๊œฐ แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€ส€ส แดแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: แด€ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…... สแด‡แด€สœ, แด€ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แดกสœแด แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แดสœ. แดสœ ษดแด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: ษช ๊œฑแดœ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„แด› ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดษดสŸส แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แดกแดส€แด‹. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด€๊œฑ๊œฑสœแด€แด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: แด„แดษดแด›แด€แด„แด› แด€ษด แดแด˜สœแด›สœแด€สŸแดแดสŸแดษขษช๊œฑแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14: สษชแด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดษชแด„.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15: ๊œฐส€แดแด แดษดแด‡ แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช แด›แด แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16: แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด˜แด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17: แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด, แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสœษชแด›๊œฑสœแดแดก ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18: สœแด€สœแด€ สœแด€ษดแด…แด„แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ๊œฑ ษขแด ส™ส€ส€ส€.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19: แด˜แดแดส€ ๊œฑสœแด€ส€แด‹ ส™แดส แด€แด›แด‡ แด˜แด€แด แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20: แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐส€แดษข๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด„ส€แดแดก๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21: แดสœ...แดกแด‡สŸสŸ, แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดœษด๊œฐแดส€แด›แดœษดแด€แด›แด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22: แด…แดษด'แด› แด˜แดœษดแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชแด….
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23: ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24: แดส Qแดœษชส€แด‹ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€สŸ๊œฐแดœษดแด„แด›ษชแดษดษชษดษข
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25: แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€แด…ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26: แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27: แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€แดก๊œฐแดœสŸ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28: ษช'สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษดแด… ส€แด‡แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ส ษขษชส€สŸ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29: ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ สŸแดแด„แด‹.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30: แด›ส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แด„แด-แดกแดส€แด‹แด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœษดแด…๊œฑ ษดษชแด„แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31: ษช'สŸสŸ ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32: แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› แด›สœส แด‹ษดแด‡แด‡แด„แด€แด˜๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33: ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34: แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด…แดษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€แด‡?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35: แด…แดษด'แด› ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฑสœษชษขแด€ส€แด€แด‹ษช.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36: ษช๊œฑ สœแด‡ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดแด‹แด‡?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37: ษดแด, ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› แด€ แด˜ส€แด สœแด‡ส€แด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38: ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡ แด›แดแด ๊œฑแดแดษด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39: 5:30 ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข?

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด› แดแด‡ แด›แด แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด›?

1.8K 55 69
By 0Empty-Empty0

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a very ugly shirt. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Gooday Dr. (l/n)." Said the little creature known as Nezu and put his teacup down.

'How does he hold that cup? Does he even have thumbs?' I pondered as I walked closer to the desk he was sitting at.

"Principal Nezu," I said with a nod.

"Why don't you take a seat?"

Nezy gestured towards the chair in front of him. For some reason a feeling of dread spread through my body as looked at the chair. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about this?' I thought and pulled out the chair.
I placed my bag beside the chair and sat down. I looked at the bear, mouse, cat, dog, whatever Nezu was in the eyes and cleared my throat.

"So...what is it you wish to speak with me about?" I awkwardly asked Nezu, not quite sure how to feel about this conversation.

"Well, Dr. (l/n) you see The End of The Term Test is coming up soon. We are going to make it a bit different this year. The students from Class 1-A will be fighting against the teachers, for the practical part of the test. It is to be expected that there will be injuries. So, I would like to ask you to help out Recovery Girl."

"You want me to do what?" I blinked my eyes in confusion. Why would he need me to do that?

"I would like you to assist Recovery Girl in healing students. She has had a rough year." Answered Nezu.

'Is It because of that boy Midoriya? I mean she did say that she had to heal him up multiple times, did she not?' I could not help but think back at the boy's purple arms when Nezu mentioned Recovery Girl having a rough year. I mean it is understandable, she probably has to heal a lot of the students. But I have other things I need to tend to.

"That might not be possible...when is the test?" I asked, worried that the test would become a problem for me.

"Next week."

'This is not good. I was planning to talk with my boss about quitting that week. If I suddenly participate in this sort of event, there is no way he will let me quit. Or well moreover he will keep giving me big assignments and I will feel too guilty if don't do them. Great, just great.' I thought.

"I'm afraid that I will have to decline." I calmly said and shifted in my seat.

An uncomfortable atmosphere had started to spread in the medium-sized office, and I did not like it one bit.

The little creature looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Why is that." He did it with such a tone that made shivers travel up my spine.

"Uhm... I was planning on quitting?" I came out more like a question than an answer.

"Why do you want to quit?" Nezu said.

I just stared at him.

'Is this thing really that important to him? Can't he just find someone else to do it? I'm pretty sure U.A has ties to more than just one Quirk Doctor.'

"Principal Nezu, I have to work with Endeavor. That alone should be enough reason for me to quit. It's not just once in a while. It's every damn week and he is horrible. He keeps on looking down at me for being a Quirk Doctor and not Pro Hero. "So, you were too weak to become a Pro Hero." To quote him. Like, I'm sorry keep on beating up villains and leave the aftermath to the Quirk Doctor. The worst part is that he is not the only Pro Hero that looks at Quirk Doctors this way. You would have thought they would be just a bit grateful for having extra help, but no, apparently not. I'm tired. I have to work twice as much as the other doctors and constantly be ready to move out to fight and rescue. Not to mention I don't even get paid for the amount of overwork I do. I have barely gotten any sleep for 2 months. I am a person too. I need rest and it doesn't look like I'm going to get that any time soon with the workload I currently have. At some point, I am going to snap." I finished my little rant.

Principal Nezu just looked at me with the same smile.

The tension in the room had gotten thick enough to cut with a knife and serve it with sprinkles on. It was starting to make me a bit nervous to be completely honest. There was just something so unsettling about this little creature that was Nezu. But I could not put my finger on what it was. Sure, he was quite adorable, yet something about him just seemed off. Maybe it was the fact that he was hyper-intelligent? It felt like he could read me like an open book, and I did not like the thought of that. But he is probably really nice, I just need to get used to him.

"Then it's a bit unfortunate that I have already made a deal with your boss." He said and took a sip of his teacup.

'If you already made a deal with my boss, why even bother to ask me?' I questioned myself.

The mouse-like creature pushed a small stack of paper over the table. I picked them up and started to read through the papers. Judging by the first few papers, it was about the students and who they were going to fight. It had big red letters on it that said "Work in progress. So I assumed it was not set in stone who would be fighting who. Things like exams take a lot of planning so I would not be surprised if the teams changed. 'There is no need for me to read them all right now. I'm probably going to get these papers handed in several times. Wonder how many copies it will take before the final version is printed?' I let out a sigh as I opened my bag and took out a folder to put the papers in.

"Is there anything else you would like to tell me?" I asked Nezu.

"Yes, there is. I would like you to go down to Class 1-A and introduce yourself, please" he said and emptied the teacup. "Now go on. Out you go."

"I don't get paid enough for this at all," I muttered as I stood up from the chair and picked up my bag.

"I will see you next week...I guess." I said while walking out of the office and closing the door.

I could hear Nezu laughing like a maniac in his office as I walked away.

'Does he find my misery funny?'

I started to make my way down the many hallways of U.A High School and tried to find the class Aizawa talked to when he took me to the infirmary.

'Why must there be so many doors here? And why did I not get a map or something? This is like a maze.' I thought as I looked for Class 1-A.

I finally found the door to Class 1-A and I only have one question. Why is the door so big? Actually, why are all the doors so big? 'It is not like All Might is going to come flying through it... Please don't tell me All Might is going to come crashing through the door.' Just the mere thought of All Might being a teacher made me want to laugh. All I could imagine was him having a little book with teacher tips. That would be cute and the worst thing is that I can imagine it so clearly.

'I guess this is where I am supposed to be.' I thought and walked up to the door.

Knocking 5 times at the door, I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what would await me beyond that door. I gripped the handle of the door and started to slide it open.

The students clearly did not expect any visitors, because they all looked confused when I stepped in. Aizawa just looked at me and gave me a small nod.

"Class, this is Dr. (l/n) (f/n)," Aizawa said.

'It is kind of funny. No matter how long I have lived in Japan it still sounds weird when people say my Last name first.' I mentally laughed.

Aizawa moved away from the Blackboard he was currently standing at and signalled me to take his place. I walked up to where he just stood and looked out at the class and then back at Aizawa, who was zipping his yellow sleeping bag up.

'And so, the man returned to his caterpillar state.'

I gave him a look trying to signal that I had no idea of what I was supposed to do. "Introduce yourself." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

I placed my bag down and said: "Alrighty then. Hello Class 1-A, I am (l/n) (f/n). I am here to introduce myself as I will be helping out with the practical part of your upcoming test. I will specifically be helping out Recovery Girl with her duties as a nurse. I am a licensed Quirk Doctor and-" I was cut off by a kid yelling: "Ha, that's pathetic!"

I looked over at the person who had yelled. It was a boy with spiky blond hair and red eyes. His whole aura just reeked overconfident bratty teen.

'Nope. I am NOT dealing with this.' I thought as I looked at the teen.

"Listen here you angry hedgehog. I will let you know that I have worked with multiple top Pro Heroes, including All Might and Endeavor. I have saved countless lives and I will not just stand here and let an overconfident little bratty teen insult me. You don't even have a job, do you? Keep that attitude up and I might just let you bleed to death if you get hurt." I huffed with a cold tone. If looks could kill, this kid would have dropped dead instantly.

I was way too tired to deal with this.

The whole class looked at me with wide eyes and the blond hedgehog teen just glared at me.

I heard a small chuckle from the ground and looked down to see Aizawa grinning.

'Why this little... He knew this was going to happen didn't he and he had the audacity to not inform me of it. Rude.' I glared at the man in the sleeping bag.

"Anyways, I'm going to be observing your practical test and heal you up if you get hurt and that stuff. But I am going to make one thing immensely clear though. I am not going to take any bullshit from any of you. Understood? You will refer to me as Dr. (l/n) unless I say otherwise. That includes you Mister Angry Hedgehog." I said with my normal tone and send the blond teen a look.

"Are there any questions?" .

A bunch of hands flew into the air. A boy with spikey red hair was waving his hand, clearly trying to get my attention. "Yes, you with the red hair, what's your name?"

He stood up from the chair and said: "Kirishima Eijirou and why is Recovery Girl getting assistance? She has been fine all the other years by herself."

"Good question. It was Principal Nezu that decided that Recovery Girl could need some assistance to ease the workload." I answered.

Looking for the next question to answer, I spotted a girl with a big black ponytail who was sitting with her hand up. I pointed with my hand at her and signalled her to ask her question

"Yaoyorozu Momo, will you be here after the test?"

'I have no idea. Will I? it would not surprise me if I ended up having to be here. But then again I have other work to do. So, it would be weird if I was here after the test. I should not say yes if I am not sure. But saying no is not any better. I am just going to say no.'

"I'm not sure about that, but I most likely won't," I spoke.

The questioning lasted for a good hour. It seemed like each time I answered a question 4 new questions popped up.

By the end of our little Q&A session, I had practically learned all the names of the students in Class 1-A.

There was Aoyama Yuga. Who liked to say random French words.

Ashido Mina. Who was a girl with pink skin.

Asui Tsuyu. Overall a very nice girl.

Iida Tenya. I think he was the class representative.

Uraraka Ochaco. She kind of reminds me of Kirby.

Ojiro Mashiro. He has a tail.

Kaminari Denki. Pikachu, do I need to say more.

Kirishima Eijiro. A very manly man™️.

Koda Koji. Very shy.

Sato Rikido. This kid is tall.

Shoji Mezo. He seemed very polite.

Jiro Kyoka. This girl seemed kind of edgy but in a good way.

Sero Hanta. A human tape dispenser.

Tokoyami Fumikage. I- This boy has a bird head. Not that there is anything wrong with it. It is just a bit surprising when you see it for the first time.

Todoroki Shoto. His Endeavor's kid and I am most definitely going to ask his father why the hell he has such a big scar. Because such a scar does not come out of nowhere.

'I swear if that man has done anything to him, I am going to break his nose. No hesitation.'

Hagakure Toru... She is invisible.

Bakugo Katsuki. He was the angry hedgehog teen.

Midoriya Izuku. The reason I came here in the first place.

Mineta Minoru... This boy is too horny for his own good and way too perverted for others.

Last but not least.

Yaoyorozu Momo. My only question is how her hair stays like that. I guess it is just an anime/manga thing.

There is of course more to the students than what I mentioned. But this was just my first impression of them. I am sure I will learn more about them when the time for the practical test comes along.

I hope that the angry teen, known as Bakugo Katsuki, will turn out to be more than just a boy with a big ego. I also hope that Midoriya does not turn his arms into raisins again, but only time will tell.

I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 5 in the afternoon. 'Did I spend that much time here? Sure, I did spend the first half of the day at the hospital and I guess the ride to U.A was a bit long. Not to forget the whole media thing in front of the gate. But still 5 in the afternoon?' I thought and looked over at Aizawa, who appeared to be far away in Dreamland.

But that was going to end soon.

I walked over to him and bend down in a squatting position and started to poke his cheek. "Earth to Yellow Caterpillar. Hello? Aizawa?" I let a out sigh and walked over to my bag. Rummaging through it, I finally found what I was looking for.

I walked back to the man in the sleeping bag and said: "Last chance. Wake up Aizawa." I got no response. "Suit yourself." I exhaled and took off the lid of my water bottle. "It is time to return to the real world, Shōta" And with that, I proceeded to pour a tiny bit of water on him. He sat up and let out a displeased grunt. I just gave him a look with raised eyebrows and said: "I warned you." Screwing the lid back on I looked out at the, now terribly confused, class.

'Why do they look so confused? Oh, it's because I used his first name, isn't it?' I thought and put the water bottle down in my bag again.

"I have worked with them several times and at some point, I got on first name basis with this weird human being." The now wet Aizawa said.

"Oh, ouch you are hurting my feelings, Aizawa." I dramatically said and placed the backside of my hand on my forehead with a grin.

Aizawa just looked at me unamused.

"Well, I will be taking my leave now," I announced and slung my trusty bag over my shoulder.

"It was nice to meet you, Class 1-A. Try not to get yourself killed or something." I joked as I walked out of the classroom.

I closed the door to Class 1-A and started to make my way to the exit of U.A High School.

As I walked down the stairs, I could not help but wonder if the crowd of people was still outside the gate. "I hope not." I shivered at the thought of having to make my way through all those people again.

Finally finding my way out of the maze-like school building, I started to walk to the gate.

It did not sound like there were any people outside the gate, yet the big metal doors were still closed.

'How in the world am I going to get past that?' I wondered as I got closer and closer to the gate.

As I reached the gate it started to open. "That's convenient," I muttered and proceed to walk out of the gate, leaving the school grounds. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Would you hold my hand even if it hurts you?" Is a piece of fan-made literature and is simply made for fellow fans to enjoy.

Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia and all its characters belong to Kōhei Horikoshi.

I do not in any way claim ownership of the franchise or its characters.

The story I tell is not meant to be part of the canon storyline and is just something I imagined.

This story is for entrainment outside of the original franchise. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.4K 19
"แต‚สฐสธ แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—โฑหกหก สทแต’สณแต สทโฑแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰แต?" "แต‚สฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ แต‰หฃแต–แต‰แถœแต— แตแต‰ แต—แต’ แตˆแต’, แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒ? แต€สฐแต‰ แดธแต‰แตƒแตแต˜แต‰ โฑหข แตƒหกหก แดต สฐแตƒแต›แต‰, แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต แถœแตƒโฟ'แต— แต‰หขแถœแตƒแต–แต‰." ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
2K 86 21
๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
119K 4.4K 25
One fateful day and your life is forever changed. After being captured by the League of Villains, you soon find your destiny intertwined with a man w...
150K 4.9K 14
"Your love's a fucking drag, but I need it so bad." Shigaraki X Any! Reader Rejected by society, Y/N wanders the streets, looking to escape. They are...