Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[55] Life Changing

6.8K 138 162
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"Well it looks pretty damn permanent now." Stiles said as the boys started to walk out of the house, Madi following silently behind.

"Yeah. I kind of needed something permanent." Scott said, "everything that's happened to us-, everything just changes so fast. Everything's so, ephemeral."

"Studying for the PSAT's?" Stiles asked.

"Yep."

"Nice."

Scott opened the door, stopping and looking at the door. The other two teens looked, seeing red painted over the door. Something that definitely wasn't there before.

"You painted the door." Scott said looking at Derek, "why'd you paint the door?"

"Go home, Scott." Derek said glancing at Madi. "Both of you go home."

"And why only one side?" Scott continued to ask. He let his claws out, scratching a line down through the red paint.

"Scott." Derek said starting to walk over. He went to stop him but Madi placed a hand on Derek chest, stopping him from going any further.

They watched as Scott quickly scratched off the paint, revealing a symbol. It was a triangle, with lines coming out of the edges and outline the triangle.

"The birds at school, the deer last night-," Scott started. "just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the alpha."

Madi put the clues together as she looked at Derek in panic, "How many are there?" She asked.

Derek sighed, "a pack of em." Madi scrunched her eyebrows confused, "an alpha pack."

Madi closed her eyes and sighed, running a hand through her hair with anxiety.

"All of them?" Stiles asked, "how does that even work?"

"I hear there's some kind of a leader." Derek answered before glancing at Madi who was looking at the door, "he's called Deucalion."

Madi looked at Derek, "Ms. Blake tried to pronounce Frederick's name. But she couldn't," Madi said as Derek looked at her, "It started with a D," She stated. "Deucalion."

Derek nodded making Madi look at him in shock, "He's the leader? Of an Alpha pack?" she asked, not imagine that quiet boy a danger alpha leader.

"Not him. Deucalion is his uncle." Derek said. "But I don't know what he's capable off. Which is why I'm telling you to stay away from him. We don't what he's capable of. All we know is that they have Boyd and Erica. Peter Issac and I have been looking for him for the last four months."

"Why wasn't I aware of this?" Madi asked. "Aren't I part of your pack?"

"You and I both know you're in Scott pack. Even if I bit you." Derek said to her.

"Let's say you find them." Scott cut of their conversation, "How do you deal with an alpha pack?"

"With all the help I can get." Derek answered.

"Where is she?"

They looked towards the voice, seeing Issac now awake looking around in panic. "Where's the girl?"

Derek glanced at the other teens before looking back at his beta, "What girl?"

~~~

Madi sat in a chair with a cup of alcohol. Scott texted her to meet him and Stiles at this party. When she got there she realized she got there before them, so she had to explain to the strangers at the party how she was here with Stiles.

She gulped down the last bit of her drink as she heard the door open. "Stiles!" She heard a girl exclaimed making her look up.

She got up walking around the corner only to see Stiles kissing a blonde girl. Her heart broke as looked around, trying to hold back the tears pricking her eyes.

While the girl wasn't looking, Stiles was pushing the blonde away from him, "Uh, I uh- I have a girlfriend- or we haven't really made that official- I have a Madi" he rambled trying to get away from this awkward situation.

"Oh! Oh my god." The blonde said immediately getting embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I'm- oh my god- I'll just- bye." She said walking away.

Stiles glanced at Scott who was looking at something past him nervously. Stiles looked to where he was looking to see Madi standing there. She scoffed at him, walk out of his view. She looked around trying to find another exit then the front door where the boy was.

"Oh crap." Stiles muttered running to find the girl. He looked around, trying to find the girl. He noticed a familiar curly head of hair go through the back door.

He ran to her, "Madison!" He called out as she made her way around the house and to the front.

"Leave me alone." She muttered. Stiles caught up to her grabbing her arm.

"Wait, wait wait," He stopped her quickly, "it wasn't what it looked."

"Really?" Madi asked, "Cause what it looked like was you kissing another girl."

Stiles cringed, "okay so maybe it is what it looks like but you read the situation wrong ok?" He said, "I pushed her away. Okay? She didn't know about us!"

Madi crossed her arm as she bit the inside of her cheek, "I don't care." She said, the image of him kissing that girl still fresh in her mind.

Stiles sighed as he panicked, "Okay, okay, how bout we just call it even, for all the crap I gave you about the new guy."

Madi scoffed, "Stiles kissing someone else, and having regular conversation are two completely different things!" She yelled. She caught her breath, "you know what, I'm gonna just go home, I don't want to deal with this right now."

"Wait but," Stiles started, "Where- where does that leave us?"

Madi looked at him with hurt in her eyes, "I don't know." She whispered before turning and starting to walk away from him.

Stiles heart dropped into his stomach as he grabbed her arm, "No, this can't be happening. Not this soon." He panicked, "Madison look at me." Madi kept her stare away from him. "Please Madi." He begged her.

Madi slowly looked into his eyes, she sighed, hating how much affect him looking into her eyes had on her.

"What happened in there was a misunderstanding. I swear, I'll make sure it never happens again. And I won't give you any shit for talking to boys. Ever again. Just- please let me fix this." Stiles begged.

Madi looked around, biting her tongue, Stiles cupped the sides of her face making her look back at him.

He gently moved a piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear. As he slowly brought his hand back to her cheek she realized his hands was shaking.

"Madi Please." He pleaded.

Madi sighed, she shook her head with disbelief in herself as she let out a chuckle, "if you make me regret this-,"

"I won't! I swear to god I won't." Stiles cut her off. They stared into each other's eyes, "So- are we-," Stiles stuttered.

"Yes." She answered quietly. Stiles let out a big breath of relief, wrapping his arms around her. Madi sighed as she felt safe in his arms. She melted into him, taking in his warm and familiar scent she's grown to love.

They stayed there for awhile, Madi's arms around his waist as Stiles rested his head on the girls head, his arms relaxed on her shoulders.

Stiles slowly broke the hug, his hands moving back to her face. He gently leaned forward, kissing her forehead, Madi closing her eyes with a small smile.

"Do you wanna stay- cause we can leave if you want." He said.

"No, no I know you wanted to go to a party and be a normal teenager for once." Madi said.

"Well we can do other normal teenage stuff," Stiles said, making Madi look him, "Like, ditching your friends and going to McDonald's. And then after going to watch a movie." She smirked at him, "and then maybe do some other teenagey stuff." He said with small hopeful smile, making Madi scoff and hit his shoulder, "okay okay, maybe for another time." He chuckled.

"Let go inside." Madi said. She locked her hands with his, pulling him inside. Stiles followed her with a smile, happy everything was good again.

~~~

"I don't see anything." Derek said, looking at the marks on Lydia's and Allison's forearms, that were obviously identical.

"Look again." Scott said.

"How if a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked annoyed.

"It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Scott defended the girls.

"It's nothing." Derek said glaring at Allison who glared back.

"Pareidolia." Lydia said, "Seeing patterns that aren't there." She said making Madi smirk, glad her best friend was finally showing off her smarts, "it's a subset of Apophenia."

Derek looked at Scott with a look of annoyance, "They're trying to help."

"These two?" Derek asked with sarcasm, "This one, who sued me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, thank you." he said pointing at Lydia, then looking at Allison. "And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack."

"Okay, all right, now come on, no one died, all right?" Stiles butted in from his spot next to Madi "look there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction."

"That's right," Madi added, "so, forgive and forget." She said wanting this feud to be over.

"My mother died." Allison said.

"Your family's little honor code killed you mother." Derek said, "Not me."

"That girl was looking for Scott." Allison told him, "I'm here to help him, not you."

"You wanna help?" Derek asked, "find something real." He said, then going to leave.

Scott looked at Madi, giving her a look. She sighed walking to Derek.

"Derek, hey," He stopped looking at her, "give her a chance. Okay they're are on our side now."

"Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do to your brother that night." Derek snapped quietly before leaving.

~~~

"Okay what would a pack of Alphas want with Erica and Boyd?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure it's them they want." Scott answered as they walked to their class.

"Okay, what like Derek?" Stiles asked as the twins stopped short, getting a whiff of a smell that made them go into panic mode, "Like they're recruiting?" Stiles asked looking at the twins who eyes were watching to teens with leather jackets walk away from them. "Guys." He called making them look, "you coming?" He asked confused.

They looked back to where they saw the identical leather jackets before looking at each other, knowing they were thinking the same thing. They shook it off, following Stiles to class.

They got to class, Madi sitting down at a seat, Stiles sitting next to her and Scott sitting in front of her. The bell rang as Coach slammed a book onto his table causing them to look at him.

"The stock market is based on two principles." Coach said to them, "what are they?"

Scott raised his hand, "Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom." Coach said, "anyone else?"

"Uh, no, Coach I know the answer." Scott said making Coach start to laugh hysterically.

Scott looked around confused making Coach stop laughing, "oh you're serious?"

"Yes, risk and reward." Scott answered.

"Wow!" Coach exclaimed with shock, "who are you? And what have you done to McCall?" He asked making Scott chuckle, "don't answer that. I like you better. I like you better."

"Do anybody have a quarter?" Coach asked.

"Yep!" Stiles said as he grabbed something out of his pocket, it flying out of his hand and landing on the floor.

Madi looked down seeing an extra, EXTRA, large condom. Her face flushed red as her eyes widen as she looked down at her desk. Stiles glanced at Madi with embarrassment, thinking of ways to kill himself to stop the embarrassment.

Coach looked down, grabbing the blue package, "Stilinski I think you, uh," he said holding the condom out. "You dropped this." Stiles grabbed it sheepishly, "and uh, congratulations."

Stiles glanced at his best friend, seeing the boy glaring at him. Stiles realized how bad the situation looked making him quickly shove the condom back into his pocket.

"Risk and Reward," Coach continued the class, "put the quarter in the mug. Win the reward. Okay watch Coach."

While Coach showed the demonstration, Madi glanced up, Scott giving her a look of panic and overprotectiveness. If it wasn't even possible her cheeks flushed more red as she quickly looked away from her bother, grabbing her phone and opening Stiles's contact.

To Stiles: May I ask why you have an XXL condom?

Stiles looked at his phone, gulping seeing the text. He quickly responded as Coach called Danny up to try.

"What's the rewards?" Danny asked.

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow." Coach answered as Madi felt her phone buzz.

"Coach it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it." Danny said.

"Danny you know I really expect more from you at this point, really." Coach said as he walked to Scott. "Go up. Risk and rewards!" He yelled, Danny sighing and getting up.

From Stiles: You don't wanna know.

To Stiles: yeah I really do

Stiles looked at Madi who looked at him expectedly. He sighed, his cheek turn a dark shade a red as he texted.

From Stiles: Well a couple days after our first kiss I kinda took a condom out of someone's draw just in case, if we ever, you know.

Madi looked up at Stiles with amusement, him looking at her with embarrassment.

To Stiles: Who's XXL condom did you take?

Madi looked up at Stiles again, wondering who's condom he took. She watched as he cringed before glancing at Scott making her amused grin drop.

She glanced at her brother in disgust as Stiles nodded giving her apologetic smile. Her mouth dropped as felt like throwing up and dying in a hole all at once. She cringed and let her head fall onto her desk, trying to get rid of every memory from this class.

"Male McCall. Risk, reward. The risk: if you don't put that quarter in the mug, you have the take the pop- the- the quiz. And you have to write an essay. Risk. More work. Rewards. No work at all. Or choose not to play."

"But isn't this just chance?" Scott asked.

"No. You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus. Past experience- all factors affecting the outcome. So what's it gonna be McCall? More work, no work, or choose not the play?" Coach asked.

Scott put the quarter down, "No play! Okay, who's next?" Coach asked. "Who wants the quarter?"

Stiles did a drumroll on his desk, smiling as he got up. Madi glanced at him before laying her head back on the desk.

"There ya go! There's a gambling man!" Coach exclaimed giving Stiles the quarter. "Come on! Step up step up!

Stiles made his way over to the spot, getting ready to make the shot as the door opened making Madi look up and see the Sheriff.

"Stiles." Coach said telling Stiles to stop.

"Yeah Coach I got it!" Stiles said.

"Stiles." He heard making him look up seeing his dad and a deputy next to him.

Madi looked at Stiles with concern, him glancing at her before heading out with his Dad.

Scott turned around to face his sister, "Do you know-," he went to ask.

"Eww stop talking!" She said in disgust, slamming her head onto the desk causing Scott to shut up and look at her confused.

~Authors Note~
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know!
Also the top gif is Madi realizing about the condom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 776 41
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
247K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
3K 95 26
❝ cause when i lay my head to rest, i hope it's always next to you ❞ stiles stilinski x oc teen wolf , season five with my oc, emory dunbar. the dunb...
8.2K 451 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...