Healer • J. AVERY

Galing kay M_GREYSHOE

Yvonne Grey a kind and forgiving person that has lost the hope in real love and searching for the one to love... Higit pa

playlist
aesthetics
cast
〘001〙
〘002〙
〘003 〙
〘004〙
〘005〙
〘006〙
〘007〙
〘008〙
〘009〙
〘010〙
〘011〙
〘012〙
〘013〙
〘014〙
〘015〙
〘016〙
〘017〙
〘018〙
〘019〙
〘020〙
〘021〙
〘022〙
〘023〙
〘024〙
〘025〙
〘026〙
〘027〙
〘028〙
〘029〙
〘030〙
〘031〙
〘033〙
〘034〙
〘035〙
〘036〙
〘037〙
〘038〙
〘039〙
〘040〙
〘041〙
〘042〙
〘043〙

〘032〙

3.6K 92 4
Galing kay M_GREYSHOE

"Two surgery's if she dips the pickle into the chocolate sauce," Alex mumbled, to Christina.

"One surgery, and she won't, she's the most normal Grey out of all them," Christina replied when looking at Yvonne in the distance sitting at a table.

"Wait and see, Yang," Alex smirked, tapping her shoulder as Yvonne grabbed the pickle, dipping it in the chocolate sauce. "There you go."

"Wait what?- did she? She'd never do that. I'm losing it." Christina shook her head, staring at the blonde woman in the distance.

"She did, so that's one surgery for me thank you very much," Alex spoke.

"Can I join in?" A female voice joined in.

"Well, I just lost surgery because of your sister eating a pickle," Christina mumbled, giving Alex a side-eye.

"Oh yeah, she's obsessed with them ever since she reached 20 weeks." Lexie laughed as she stared at her sister in the distance. "Is that chocolate sauce?"

Alex nodded his head at the question, also looking at her.

"Well, I wanna bet on something as well, on guessing the gender of the baby."

Alex and Christina turned their heads in the girl's direction, frowns covering their faces.

"And what are we betting for?" Christina asked, getting interested.

"The one that's wrong has no surgeries for a week." Lexie shrugged her shoulders, grabbing a chart from the desk.

"I won the first bet, so I'm gonna win this one too and I'm saying it's a boy, trust me," Alex smirked as he held his hands up in surrender. 

"Did you fall on the back of your empty head, Evil Spawn? It's a girl, we all know that." Christina replied, rolling her eyes. "Christina Yang knows that."

"I honestly think it's a boy too," Lexie spoke, watching her sister gather her stuff. "Eating pickles is a sign of having a boy, trust me, Auntie Lex knows best."

"You mean godmother Christina knows it better, right?" Christina looked back at Lexie as she walked away from her.

"You're not gonna win this one, Yang" Alex chuckled as he grabbed his chart and walked away from his friend.

"Owen, hi, how are you, it's a busy day, huh?" Yvonne smiled at the ginger-haired man, catching up with him in the hallway.

"No it's quite calm, but thanks for asking." Owen took his eyes off his chart.

"No need for a pregnant woman to assist with her perfect ability to do some very pretty stitches?" The blonde female pursed her lips, trying to change his mind.

"Not when she isn't allowed to do so by her sister, boyfriend, and her friends including me." Owen smiled down at the Grey sister walking next to him.

"Wait- you too? I'm pregnant, not sick, Owen?" Yvonne sighed as she noticed Owen wasn't listening. "Owen?"

"Avery, think you can handle one surgery more tomorrow?" Owen asked as he came to a halt at the desk.

Yvonne placed her hand on her hip, slightly glaring at the surgeon his back with annoyance.

The blonde kept glaring until she felt pressure on the top of her head.

"Why do you look like you're planning a murder?" Jackson chuckled, placing a hand on. Yvonne's back.

"Because out of nowhere all of you think I'm fragile, I'm not. I'm doing great. Okay? For god's sake." Yvonne strolled forward and leaned against the desk.

"And that's on pregnant hormones, Avery, you got a big storm coming," Owen mumbled as he was organizing the papers from his chart.

"There's a storm every time I touch something that belongs to her." Jackson shrugged his shoulders, standing next to Owen, going through the papers.

"You two know that I'm standing right here? And I can hear every word you're saying?" Yvonne frowned, backing up from the desk. "Can I take a look at those?"

Owen and Jackson raised an eyebrow at each other before going back to the papers.

Yvonne shook her head as she pushed herself into between the two men, grabbing the papers from the table.

The woman bit her lip in concentration as she read all the results from the tests.

"If you were looking for a diagnosis as well it's Hypothyroidism, you're welcome by the way." Yvonne placed the papers back on the table before walking towards the door. "I've got an ultrasound to go to."

"Avery you're good, I'll handle it from here." Owen grabbed the papers and walked behind the desk.

"Yeah, Jackson, Owen will handle it," Yvonne mumbled, opening the door and starting to walk toward Arizona's office.

"Are you seriously acting like this because you can't perform surgery?" Jackson asked, catching up with her.

"You don't understand pregnant women, do you?" Yvonne came to a halt, frowning up at Jackson. "Nope."

"Wait, wait, before you go inside, here you go." Meredith came running up to the both of them, handing Yvonne a post it. "It's for the gender, I'll plan the party."

"I told you I wasn't fond of a gender reveal, Mer." Yvonne gave her sister a confused gaze, taking hold of Arizona's door handle.

"Come on! It'll be fun. Jackson even told me it's a special thing to find out. Even Mark said so, he won't shut up about it. Pretty please." Meredith gave her best puppy eyes at the younger sister.

"You seriously gave into her 'puppy eyes' act?" Yvonne moved her eyes to Jackson that looked like a dear caught in headlights. "Ughh, if that's what the both of you want, fine."

"Fine, as in I'll do it fine?" Meredith started to smile.

Yvonne nodded before Meredith and Jackson high-fived each other which made Yvonne shake her head.

"I cannot," Yvonne whispered as she took Jackson's hand and opened the door, walking into Arizona's office.

"Ooh, that's starting to look like a good bump, huh?" Arizona let out a small laugh when drying her hands on a paper towel. "It was Meredith wasn't it?"

"You knew? Well, then I guess I should give this to you, you'll give it to Meredith?" Yvonne placed the yellow post-it into Arizona's hand.

"I could give it to her?" Jackson shrugged his shoulders, pursing his lips at Yvonne.

"And then taking a peek at that post-it, knowing the gender of the baby I'm carrying, I don't think so." Snorted Yvonne, removing her jacket.

"Party pooper," Jackson whispered back to the blonde who was now gazing up at him.

Yvonne playfully stuck out her tongue before she turned around and saw Arizona concentrating on the chart before she peered up.

"Ready to find out?" Arizona smiled warmly at the two surgeons.

"I won't know in the next week, but hell yeah." Yvonne nodded when walking over to the padded table and laying down, closing her eyes, and holding out her hand to Jackson who took a hold of it.

Moving her shirt up to show her bump, a few seconds before feeling water-soluble gel on her skin.

Arizona placed the transducer against Yvonne's bump as a visible body was shown on the screen, a body kicking its legs.

"It's an active one, I'm telling you. " Arizona whispered, trying to catch a view to see the gender, "Avery, give me the post-it."

It was decided

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

687K 18.4K 89
Saving lives is all I wanted to do in life but something harder than a open heart surgery is protecting your own heart. I thought I was strong enough...
5.9K 189 15
•completed• edited• "Let's play a LoveGame, play a LoveGame Do you want love, or you want fame? Are you in the game? Dans the LoveGame" STARTED EDIT...
1.5K 102 14
Its hard being the new girl, especially with the surname Grey
17.6K 390 18
They have problems, but they're addicted to each other. Will they be able to resist? Or will they end up where they started?