Kanto's Pride

By pseudoforce

This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 41

9.7K 136 129
By pseudoforce

"Is that everything?"

"Yep. Got'em all, let's go."

The grunts had split themselves up in groups regarding the matter of raiding the campus. Most of them were in the dorms while the others were in places like research labs, offices and pokemon center. Right now, two male grunts have wiped their hands on a particular boy's room, as they were about to leave.

"Going somewhere?" a voice asked from the doorway. The grunts turned around and saw two boys standing near the doorway.

"You punks. How did you get here?" one of them asked.

"Go down right now or else," the other warned.

The two boys laughed from their statements.

"You are telling me to leave my own room? Moreover, stealing my stuff that is," said Calem as he approached them, cracking his fists.

"They need to be taught a lesson about respecting people's privacy," said Brendan, mimicking the same gesture.

The two grunts went alert instantly. They dropped the stuff and pulled out their paralysing guns, pointing towards them.

"You are making a mistake," one of them said in a warning tone.

Calem and Brendan exchanged glances and smirked.

"We will see who actually made the mistake," Calem said as both parties leapt towards each other, engaging in a combat.

***

"Someone has really messed up with the system," said Clemont as he examined the electrical board switch.

"Those pricks must be behind this," replied Sophocles who was working continuously on his laptop.

These two have taken over the task of bringing back the electricity inside the academy. They were currently located in the main electrical supply room of this place. For now, their only source of light was Sophocles's Togedemaru, who wasn't captured like the others.

"If I connect this wire with this socket right here then...," said Clemont thoughtfully, only to get a shocking result as the sudden voltage threw him to the floor. His blonde hair fluffed up from the shock as he massaged his back.

"A-are you okay?" asked Sophocles worryingly.

"Ouch, y-yeah. That was pretty dangerous," the gym leader replied with a nervous laugh.

"Here," Sophocles said, pushing his laptop to Clemont who looked at the screen. "I hacked into the system and sorted out the map. If we fix this by following the original one in accordance, it might just work," the short boy said.

"Alright, let's give it a shot," said Clemont as he started to arrange everything in order. After some minutes, Clemont dropped a sweat.

"Phew. You can pull down the switch now, he said as Sophocles gulped.

"O-ok," he said unsurely and reached to the switch cautiously. He grabbed and pulled it down, as almost immediately all the lights turned on.

"Yes!" both of them exclaimed triumphantly.

"Great job," Clemont praised.

"You too. Its a team work," Sophocles said with a smile.

"Let's go and help the others."

"Right. C'mon Togedemaru."

With that, both electric type experts stormed off after a successful outcome of their task.

***

"Umm...aren't we supposed to go to the boys dorm?"

"Shut up and finish the task."

Two male grunts have sneaked themselves into the girls dorm, despite being given orders not to. They were currently shuffling through the girl's stuff for fun and also taking the valuable things they could find.

One of the perverted grunt picked up a panty from the laundry and started sniffing it. The other looked at him with disgust.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" he exclaimed.

"This shit actually smells good *sniff* *sniff*," the grunt said with a lusty look. The other one just shook his head and sighed.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain ocean blue haired girl was standing at the doorway. Her face was expressionless and eyes were cold as she saw the grunts playing with her personal stuff.

"Hey.......you feel like someone's watching us?" one of them asked unsurely as he felt a chill on the back of his neck.

"There's nobody here except us, stop rambling," the other one said as he now took out a similar colored bra and started to examine it.

Suddenly, the lights turned off catching them off guard. They could hear the door shut close in the dark.

"Who-? What the-?"

"Who's there??"

Two yellow eyes glowed in the dark as the silhouette of a person could be seen. The grunts freaked out and fell on the floor.

"W-w-w-what is t-that?" one of them asked, pointing at it.

The lights turned back on to reveal a girl standing over them. A dark purple aura was surrounding her as she stared coldly at the grunts, slowly forming a creepy smile.

"Does that smell good too?" Lana asked, referring to the grunt who was holding the bra. He hastily threw it away as he cowered in fear.

Lana slowly raised a pair of big and sharp scissors on both of her hands as she snapped them twice.

"Now, show me those balls of yours with which you dared to come here. They really have grown a lot," she said in the most creepiest tone there is, adding with an evil grin.

What could be heard next was the life-threatening screams of two poor individuals from Lana's room, which died down immediately.

***

"THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A FI--mmmmm," started Barry only to be interrupted by a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Barry, you're gonna get us caught," scolded Goh in a whisper.

"Why is he here again?" asked Gary, sighing defeatedly.

These three individual along with two other students were standing outside the research lab. Five or Six grunts were robbing all sorts of expensive machines and gadgets from the facility. The guys were planning an ambush, but it was getting spoiled by a certain retard.

"The moment they come out, we will catch them off guard and beat the shit out of 'em, understood?" asked Gary as everyone nodded affirmatively at his plan.

"But how are we supposed to do that?" asked one of the students.

"Don't worry. I stole some of their devices which paralyses the target for a few minutes," said Goh as he took out four of them and handed them to the others. All of them got it except Barry.

"HEY WHERE'S -?"

"SSSHHHHHH," the others shushed him off when he was about to scream.

"Where's mine?" asked Barry, now in a low voice.

"You don't need it. Your face is enough to scare them off," said Gary as the others stifled a laugh.

"Why you-"

"Sshh, here they come," said Gary, cutting him off. All of positioned themselves as they hear a couple of footsteps coming closer to the automated doors.

***

Bang

A loud sound was heard as another grunt fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Wow Brock, you're so strong," praised Nurse Joy, clapping her hands together.

The breeder immediately got into a kneeling position in front of her, dropping the long iron bar as an imaginary romantic scene pops up behind them.

"Oh Nurse Joy, this heart right here was made just for you. As long as you stay with me, I will always protect you no matter wh-AAAH," he couldn't finish his sentence as a certain spectacled boy pulled him by the ear, roughly.

"Yeah yeah lover boy. Save it for later, we are in a situation right now," said Max, dragging the much older man.

"Okaayy- ouch! Not so tight," Brock complained.

Cilan, who was behind them sweatdropped and just laughed nervously.

They were at the pokemon center currently dealing with Cosmos members who were invading here. So far, they pretty much took care of it.

"Don't move," a voice said as they looked at a grunt, pointing a paralysing gun towards them.

"Espeon, use Psychic."

Before he could react, the grunt was wrapped up in a blue psychic energy and lifted up to the air. He started yelling, but was shut off after he was knocked out by slamming to the floor. The guys looked at the person who was behind it.

"Anabel!" exclaimed Max.

The frontier brain smiled. "I guess I came just in time," she said.

"You can say that again," agreed Brock.

"Is that all of them?" asked Cilan.

Before anyone could answer him, a large shockwave hit the building as the pokemon center literally shook, adding with the explosive sounds from outside.

"Just what in the name of Arceus Ash is doing out there?" asked Max with a frown.

"He is kicking their butt that is," said Brock, proudly.

"I hope he is safe," said Cilan.

"Yeah, me too," mumbled Anabel, looking at the direction.

"He will be fine. It's Ash we are talking about," said Max reassuringly.

Brock nodded in agreement. "Right. Until then, lets make sure the grunts are taken down to their last number."

At his statement, everyone gave a determined nod and continued their expedition.

***

"These dresses are so gorgeous."

"Let's take them for ourselves."

There was a dress up room in every studio where the coordinators and performers alike could use them for their preparations. At the moment, two of the female grunts were looking through the beauty products and fantasizing over them.

"What's with those tremors every so often?" one of them asked the other, who just shrugged in response.

"Oh, we know," a voice said from the doorway as both of them went alert and pointed their devices towards the direction of the voice, only to reveal two girls standing there with arms crossed.

"How did you two get here?"

"Where are the others?"

The female goons asked, only to be responded by giggles.

"They are........" started May.

"Being taken care of," finished Dawn as both coordinators started giggling again. The grunts looked pissed off.

"Listen you brats. Get back up there right now or else," one of them warned.

"Make us," taunted the girls in unison.

The grunts just smirked and confidently approached them, but how foolish of them to lower down their guards like that.

When they got close enough, May immediately opened her palms and threw a handful of chemical powders into their eyes which she brought with her earlier. The two women screamed and tried to shake it off their eyes frantically. Dawn took this chance and pulled down a lever. A panel in the ceiling above them opened as a mountain of clothes and other stuffs fell down upon their head, burying them to the ground. The reaction of the powder in their eyes and the sudden impact of the clothes out of nowhere made their condition even worse.

May and Dawn shared a high five for their excellent craft.

"Let's take those devices away and tie them up," Dawn suggested.

"Right. I will get the rope," said May.

***

In the darkness of a workroom, a middle aged person could be seen working on a computer. His eyes reflecting the movement of the screen and the characters. He inserted a pen drive into the CPU as all the documents were being copied instantly. Dr.Jacob grinned madly as he saw all the data related to pokemon research and all sorts of new theories that were still unknown to the public, being at their disposal right now. It took some minutes when the 'Download Complete' finally popped on the screen. He pressed 'OK' and pulled out the drive as he looked at it proudly.

Before the moment for him could even last, the lights of the room turned on automatically. He stood up immediately and looked around, completely startled.

"Wh- who's there?"

He was responded with a hard blow behind his head. He dropped the drive and clutched the spot as a course of pain ran through his body. Before he could comprehend anything, his head spinned and eyelids got heavy as he fell to the floor, consumed by darkness.

"That was a good hit, if I do say so myself," said Professor Oak as picked up the pen drive where all the data were being stolen.

"Well, you could say I still have my touch with golf," said Professor Sycamore as he put down the broken stick.

"I will deal with this man myself. You can go and check out the other places," suggested Oak as he started to upgrade the computer security system and check out for any other malfunction.

"Alright Professor, I will see you later then. Hopefully after all of this is finished," said Sycamore as he started walking out.

"I hope so too," mumbled Oak.

Similarly like them, most of the students and all the professors were engaged around the campus in taking out the enemies while Ash was keeping the main squad distracted by himself.

***

"I-I don't know Sir. The shield seems to be weakening down by every minute," the grunt said, tensing up.

"None of the other units whom I've sent to check on the devices are picking up either," said Agent Black, putting down his phone.

"What should we do, Sir?" the grunt asked.

Black put a finger on his chin in thought. They were currently on the top of small cliff, overlooking the entire campus area. They had implanted hundreds of electromagnetic gadgets around the perimeter of the academy. They were well hidden and not easy for anyone to find. The waves released by each one of those devices were resulting in the strong barrier. But for some unknown reason, the power and intensity of it was falling down rapidly and if this kept up, it wasn't far when the members of Cosmos will be in the mercy of KDA.

"Let's go and check it out ourselves," suggested Black as the grunt nodded.

"That will not be necessary."

The sudden deep voice made them jump on their feet. They turned around on their backs. What they saw after left them completely flabbergasted.

A bipedal, humanoid Pokémon with some feline features was floating before them. It was primarily gray with a long, purple tail. On top of its head were two short, blunt horns. A tube extended from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. It had a defined chest and shoulders, which resemble a breastplate. The three digits on each hand and foot had spherical tips. Its tail was thick at the base but thins before ending in a small bulb. Its pair of dangerous, but calm purple eyes were glaring at the two humans.

"S-s-sir?" asked the grunt, trembling to his feet.

Agent Black didn't reply as he just stared at the pokemon with wide eyes. He vaguely recalled a lost project of the Team Rocket organisation where he used to work before it got disbanded. This was an important project Giovanni was very obsessed with. Unfortunately, it backfired on them instead and was never spoken of again for some reason. But he did hear rumors about an unknown and mysterious pokemon from many different places since then. It was at that moment the name of the pokemon appeared on his mind.

"Mew......t-two?" asked Black, unsureness in his voice.

The Psychic type legendary looked at him. It quickly scanned his memories and frowned irritatedly when it saw some things which always gave it nightmares still to this day.

"You were a part of those obscene excuse of humans too I see," said Mewtwo, referring to Team Rocket with a hint of anger in its voice

Black and the grunt backed away from the pokemon with an alert look as they brought out their guns and pointed at it.

"What are you doing here?" asked Black as he tried to stay on his guard.

"I assume you now know the reason behind the weakening of that shield of yours?" asked Mewtwo with a slight mock.

It took some time to process, but they soon understood

"You," said Black, narrowing. "You were behind this the whole time. What have you done to our men?"

"The similar thing I will do to you now," Mewtwo said and formed an instant Shadow Ball in its hand before throwing it at a blinding speed. It hit the ground, causing them to lose balance and fall hard on their backs.

"Ugh, attack now," Black ordered as the grunt and he pointed their guns at the Genetic Pokemon. Before they could even trigger, Mewtwo used Psychic and crushed all of their weapons at once.

"Sir, let's use our pokemon," the grunt suggested, unclipping two of them from his belt.

"Right," Black agreed and unclipped two of his own.

"Don't act so foolish and surrender yourselves."

"Houndoom and Weavile, go," the grunt said and released the pokemon.

"Aggron and Bisharp, Battle Stance," Black yelled and released his.

The four pokemon eyed their mysterious opponent in confusion, but stood firmly and ready to attack.

Mewtwo just sighed and motioned for them to attack first.

***

A boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder was flying around the campus on a humongous Charizard, who was maneuvering on its trainer's command. The people and pokemon down below were attacking the trio with everything they could.

"Scolipede, use Venoshock."

"Magmortor, Fire Blast."

"Charizard, dodge and use Flamethrower, and Pikachu, Thunderbolt."

As the two attacks headed towards them, Charizard easily dodged them, but a bit slower this time. The Flame Pokemon opened its mouth and shot a flamethrower at Scolipede, leaving it with burn marks. The mouse pokemon on Ash's shoulder gave a cry and shot a jolt of electricity at Magmortor, leaving it paralysed. Charizard flew back to their previous position and lowered towards the ground as Ash landed with Pikachu.

"You okay Charizard?" asked Ash to his loyal pokemon, who nodded in response. Even if he did, it was clear Charizard was a bit exhausted from the fight. Pikachu was in the same condition. So far, the trio have taken down more than 70 enemy pokemon. It was obvious to get tired after that much and there was still more to go. Ash looked around and saw that the others haven't returned yet, nor anyone from the forces managed to enter the campus. He had to keep this fight going.

"C'mon guys, we need to hold this a little while longer," encouraged Ash as his two loyal partners cried in response.

"Salamence, use Dragon Rush," Medea ordered suddenly as the Pseudo Legendary rushed towards its target.

"Pikachu, climb on Charizard," Ash commanded. The mouse did so without any hesitation as the Flame Pokemon flew towards the approaching target. Just as they were about to collide, Ash commanded.

"Now!"

Pikachu getting the cue, jumped on Salamence's back after Charizard evaded it. The dragon stopped its move and tried to shake it off desperately.

"Pikaaaaa chuuuuuuuu," with a loud cry, Pikachu released voltages of deadly electricity still being on its back as Salamence cried in pain. After a few moments of torture, the dragon finally gave up as it lost control over its wings and collapsed on the ground. Pikachu returned back to Ash and both shared a high five, with the mouse slamming its tail lightly against the back of its trainer's palm.

"Return," Medea grumbled and returned her pokemon.

'That Salamence sure was a tough one,' thought Ash.

"Charizard, use Dragon Claw," Ash commanded once more to continue this fight. The draconic creature roared and rushed towards an already injured Rhydon forming sharp green claws, in order to knock it out for good.

"Metagross, use Psychic."

Suddenly, a blue outline formed around Charizard's body as it stopped in its tracks. Ash looked on towards the voice to see a man now standing near the grunts. A Metagross was levitating behind it with glowing eyes.

"Where the fuck were you all this time?!" Medea yelled at Damon in frustration, who just shrugged it off.

"Taking care of some stuffs dear Medea," he replied with a smirk.

"More like cowering behind everyone else," she said in a mocking tone.

"I was watching your battle earlier. And I couldn't help, but notice how misguided everyone was so, I had to come," he said with a cocky tone. Medea didn't reply back because he was actually right. To think they couldn't take down their opponent even outmatching them by such an enormous range, was pretty disgraceful.

"Let me show you how it's done," Damon said and looked at a grunt. "Gather all the pokemon with at least one rock type move." The grunt nodded without any question and signaled the others to do so.
Soon enough, dozens of pokemon either a rock type or knowing a rock type move stood serially in a line.

"Metagross, tighten the grip on that monster," said Damon with an evil grin. The Iron Leg Pokemon increased its Psychic powers on Charizard, who flinched from the pain and tried to break free. Ash looked at the pokemons standing before them and then at Charizard. His heart skipped a beat when he realised what was Damon's plan.

"Charizard, get out of there," Ash yelled at the fire type. If so many rock type attacks hit a fire/flying type like Charizard, it will be an instant knock out, not to mention the amount of damage and injury it will take. Pikachu was exhausted as well.

"Mewtwo."

Ash tried to form a mental link with the Psychic type Legendary Pokemon, who was his only option now.

***

"Aggron, use Flash Cannon. Bisharp, use Snarl."

"Houndoom and Weavile, use Dark Pulse."

Mewtwo sighed and crossed its arms to form a Psychic barrier around it for the umpteenth time. The attacks hit the shield and bounced off as if nothing happened.

"Are you done?" it asked in a bored tone.

Right at that moment, a familiar aura made way through its mind as Mewtwo closed its eyes in concentration.

"I need your help, Mewtwo."

Ash's voice ran through his head. It opened its eyes and started to gather aura in one of its palm. The energy turned itself into a small sphere at first, then grew larger and larger until it became the size of a three storied building. Agent Black looked on in horror as the Mewtwo threw the massive Aura Sphere towards them. A huge explosion occured as the ground broke apart from the impact. After the smoke cleared, all the four pokemon and their trainers were out cold.

Due to the fact that all of them were weak to fighting type moves made it much easier. Ash taught the Psychic type about type advantages and disadvantages and how you can land critical lands easily. Mewtwo made a mental note of it so that it might come in handy during battling in tight situations.

It closed its eyes and instantly teleported from the spot by sensing Ash's aura in order to help him.

***

The students now started to come out to the main arena after all of them stopped the infestation of the grunts from inside the academy. The professors were still trying to establish networl as they followed everyone else's suit.

"What in the world happened here?" asked Sycamore when he saw the almost destroyed arena of the campus.

"Where is Ash?" asked Dawn, worryingly.

"C'mon, he must be where that smoke is coming from," said Gary as everyone hurried to the direction. When everyone reached there, Ash was already engaged in a fight. They saw Charizard struggling against some sort of invisible energy and all the opponent mons preparing their attack.

"Dammit," cursed Gary.

"This is bad," said Brock, grimly.

"He was already outmatched in this fight from the beginning," said Drew.

"What are you fools standing here for? Let's go and help him," yelled Paul in frustration.

"We need our pokemon for that genius," countered Calem.

"Its still in their custody," informed Clemont.

"Attack now," yelled Damon as all the pokemon gave a battle cry and launched their respective attacks towards the trapped fire mon.

Right at that moment, a Shadow Ball came out of nowhere and struck directly at Metagross. The Psychic/Steel type grunted in pain from the super effective hit and released the beast from its leashes.

"What was that?" Damon yelled in confusion. Medea and the grunts were confused as well and looked around for the sneak attacker. But no one else noticed that the Flame pokemon's eyes were burning with hot rage and intense fire as Ash cracked out a grin in content when Arceus showed him the opening he was looking for all this time.

"BLAST BURN."

Charizard roared as his body became engulfed in fiery red flames. He then punched the ground, sending a wave of energy into the earth which then moves underneath the enemy pokemons. The energy then bursted upwards in a giant explosion of red-orange flames. It overpowered all the moves like Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb easily. As soon as the Blast Burn was unleashed out of the ground, a massive pillar of red and orange inferno pierced through the black sky enlightening the entire campus. The pokemon who were caught in the razing crossfire fainted instantly. The huge shockwave from it sent everyone off their feet as they struggled against the impact.

"Fucking hell!!" Gladion cursed with a grin, as he witnessed the extraordinary power.

"Everyone back away," yelled Brock as they tried to protect themselves from the sheer intensity.

The flames and smoke slowly cleared away to reveal a devastated land. The plants near it all have burnt down and the plain grassy field was turned to ashes. The temperature was increased by some folds as everyone was sweating from it.

"Beartic, use Blizzard," one of the grunts commanded the ice type pokemon to cool themselves down.

"That Blast Burn was so powerful, unlike any other I've seen before," stated Clemont his amazement.

"You can say that again," agreed Max.

"That's some power alright," said Damon as he spat some dust from his mouth. He noticed that Charizard was standing on its spot, not moving anymore. He then remembered that the user can not move in the next turn after using a move like that. He smirked, seeing the opportunity at his hand.

"Metagross, use Meteor Mash."

The pokemon joint its legs together and bolted at Charizard, engulfing itself in metallic energy.

"Stop it and use Power-Up Punch," Ash commanded much to everyone's surprise.

"What is he talking about? Charizard obviously can't move," said Sawyer in a panicking voice.

"Do it Metagross," Damon commanded once more, intending to finish this off. But little did anyone know that Ash's command was never meant for Charizard.

Suddenly, a white bipedal figure appeared in front of Metagross and stopped the Pseudo Legend by putting forth only one of its palm. Its other fist gathered power and repeatedly punched the Iron Leg pokemon who cried in pain. The feline creature gave one final blow and smashed the steel type brutally to the ground, knocking it out.

Damon was stunned. Not to see his pokemon getting one shot, but to see the pokemon who did it. Everyone was staring with wide eyes at the scene. Mewtwo closed its eyes and floated back to Ash's side. It was then people put two and two together, and realised the command was for none other than the most powerful pokemon of the world.

"I-I-I impossible," stuttered Gary as he looked at the all too familiar pokemon.

"Is that....?" trailed off Iris.

"Mewtwo? For real?!" yelled Goh in shock and excitement.

"How? When-?" said Brock in total confusion.

Several gasps, murmurings and excitement could be heard among the crowd as they stared with awe at the cloned version of Mew. People who recognised it were the most shocked to see a pokemon like it here in public. Some even started to take pictures of it.

"I hate humans," Mewtwo murmured to Ash.

"Tell me something I don't know," Ash whispered back bluntly.

If the criminals were confident even a little, they were now terrified of what was coming next. So there was only option left for them right now.

"We need to retreat," said Medea in an aleet tone. "Use the rest of the pokemon as our last defence, and then get out of here with the ship. We got what we need," ordered Medea to one of the grunts. They quickly followed and released some more pokemon that they were keeping with them as a last resort. Another small unit appeared in the field with a fighting stance. Ash quickly returned Charizard as he was worn out already.

"Retreat," Medea yelled.

"Use Hyper Beam," a grunt ordered as the last remaining group of pokemon shot the powerful blast as a distraction. As soon as they launched it, the criminals turned back ran for their battleship.

"Mewtwo, use Psystrike," Ash commanded quickly.

The Genetic Pokemon's eyes glowed blue as it started to materialise all of its Psychic energy at one point. With an intimidating cry, Mewtwo released a powerful Psychic wave towards the enemies. Both attacks collided as Mewtwo's signature move overpowered the Hyper Beams and struck the pokemons with a huge explosion.

"Alakazam, Psychic."

As soon as the criminals were about to enter the ship, they were captured in a blue outline which immobilised them completely.

"You are not going anywhere," the cold voice of Sabrina said as finally, all the officers came storming inside the academy. Many grunts tried to escape, but were captured almost immediately.

"Spread throughout," Lance ordered as the officers divided into small numbers and started to venture the campus.

"This place is recked," commented Tierno as he looked around.

"Didn't expect less. It was literally a war," said Brendan.

"And we won baby," said Gary as the boys and girls high fived each other for their victory. Professor Oak approached Lance and started to talk with him.
Ash himself dropped on the ground in exhaustion. Pikachu mimicked the gesture and laid against its trainer.

"Boy, what a day."

"Pikaaa."

The trainer and pokemon just sat there, blabbering with each other.

"I want to rest too, if you don't mind," said Mewtwo, politely.

"Yeah sure," Ash said and took out the Ultra Ball. "Return and thanks for your help," he said and returned the Psychic type Legendary to its pokeball.

"So you do own it?" a voice asked from behind. Ash got up and turned around to see his friends smiling at him.

"Y-yeah. Long story," Ash replied shortly to Brock.

"Dude, you saved our butts a big time," said Barry with a laugh.

"No joke. You even defeated them all on your own," said Misty with an incredulous look.

"It was no-"

"Your Charizard is very strong Ash. I can't believe you never mentioned it to me before," said Kiawe, cutting him off.

"Does Mewtwo really belong to you? How many other legendaries do you have?" asked Max with shojo-esque sparkles in his eyes.

"Speaking of which, HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGED TO CATCH IT?!!" yelled Goh in disbelief.

"Jeez you guys. Boy's been through a lot tonight, give him a break," said Gary pushing them off.

Ash sighed in relief. He then noticed some particular girls looking at him and trying to get his attention. He smiled.

"Told you I would be fine, didn't I?" he asked in a soft tone. The girls smiled and nodded with a blush on their face.

"Ash," a familiar voice called him as he turned around to see the Johto Champion.

"Lance," Ash called back to him with a small smile.

"I don't know how to thank you for all you did today," Lance said appreciatively.

"Thank nothing, please," said Ash.

"This might as well be your most successful mission," Lance said with a smile on his face.

"Mission?" asked Brock.

Ash looked at their confused faces and sighed.

"I will explain that too," the raven haired said, cutting the talk short. "Right now, let's co-operate in getting back everyone their belongings," he said as the others nodded affirmatively.

Suddenly, the engine of Team Cosmos's airship vibrated as the whole thing started to take off. This startled everyone as they backed off.

"What the-? What's going on?" asked Lance in confusion.

"Those fools were too distracted for me to escape," said Damon to himself as he presses a button. The battleship along with all the stuff they've stolen from here started to ascend to the sky.

"Shit. He's getting away," shouted Gladion.

"That jerk," cursed Medea, gritting her teeth in anger.

"All our pokemons are in there," said Mallow worryingly.

As the ship slowly started to go beyond their reach, Ash's mind went blank completely, not knowing what to do or how to react or should he need to do anything?

"Ash!"

A voice yelled getting his attention. He snapped out of his trance and looked behind in time to see Ethan throwing two pokeballs at him. He caught them with his hand.

"I got them from your room," Ethan informed him, panting heavily.

Ash looked at the two pokeballs in his hand and smiled in great relief.

"Great job Ethan," Ash praised the Elite Four member and enlarged one of the pokeball before throwing it to the air.

"Sceptile, use Frenzy Plant."

The Forest Pokemon materialised in mid-air. It flipped, landed on its feet gracefully and slammed its fist on the ground with full force, not wasting a second.

Several powerful roots emerged from beneath and shot up towards the battleship which was about to storm off. The thick roots slammed into the ship, gripping it around tightly as Damon lost control from the impact.

"Lucario, pull it down."

Ash threw the second pokeball in his hand. The Aura pokemon materialised and quickly grabbed the roots from the base by its paws and started pulling it down with all its might.

"Dragonite, assist them," Lance commanded as his ace Dragon type flew towards the ship and started pushing it down. Soon enough, it came descending to the ground and within their reach.

"Alakazam, use Psyshock," Sabrina commanded as her ace Psychic type materialised an odd Psychic wave before attacking the front part of the ship. It broke apart from the impact.

"AAAAAAAHHHH," Damon screamed as he fell down to the ground hard. Soon enough, three officers came and took him under custody.

Everyone started cheering and applauding from the display of brilliant teamwork from the KDA Elite members.

"Looks like my day is just getting started, huh buddy?" asked Ash with a sigh.

"Pikachu," the rodent agreed to its trainer with a cute nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 276 6
Ash Ketchum, A Cheerful and energetic trainer was on his way to climb the World Coronation Series but something happened, more like 2 people of his p...
48.8K 734 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...
54.1K 1.1K 24
Ash Ketchum is a man of many secrets he is The Unknown Champion of Alola, An Aura Guardian and A Psychic, and The Secret Prince of The Kingdom Of Rot...
1M 24.3K 199
Imagine returning home from an exciting journey in a far away region to discover you'll be moving! Stepping foot back into Pallet Town, Ash Ketchum a...