I think I love my best friend

By kayy_its_jayy

basically Jasmine and Justin have been best friends since the "Baby" music video. Justin starts liking Jasmin... More

Intro
Meet up
Hang out
Pigs
Feelings start to kick in
all because of me
You know me so well
Always here

sleepover and approval

277 5 5
By kayy_its_jayy

( JUSTINS P.O.V)

I decided on just spending the day with jasmine. why? honestly I don't know why,but  I think I love her. I can't right? She probably doesn't even feel the same right?
she can't.Jasmine didn't want me to buy her anything so she pretty much paid for everything she got. But we still stopped by my stores. We were currently at a red light almost to jasmines apartment.

"ayee jas,we should have a sleep over right now." I smirked

"right now? I don't even have clothes." Jasmine laughed

"yes you do. Jasmine,I have a room for you with almost all your clothes inside the closet" I said thinking she might of forgotten.

" okay then,but just so you know that's not ALL of my clothes. That's not even half." She giggled.

I turned the opposite way from jasmines apartment and went on my street.

Once I pulled into my driveway. I put my hand on the cup holder to grab my drink and I guess Jasmine was grabbing hers too. Once our hands touched we both looked up.

Damn Jas. Why do you have this weakness on me? It makes me just want to kiss you so badly right now.

(JASMINES P.O.V)

ughhh I just want to hold his hand and kiss him. wait why did I just think that?

"maybe because you love him.cant you see that?" the voice of me said

I know I should just ignore it but damn I'm starting to think that I do. I mean who wouldn't love him, he's perfect.🔥

everything happened so fast because before I knew it,we were in front of his front door holding hands. He opened the door and we still didn't let go and I honestly didn't want to but I didn't want things to get weird so I ran to the kitchen to get snacks then i ran back to him. He grabbed my hand while we were going up the stairs

----

we're currently cuddling while watching tv. Justin out of a sudden popped up on the  tv.

"ayee who's that sexy guy on tv?" Justin laughed being his same old cocky self.

"you're so cocky." I rolled my eyes

"but I know that he's hotter than you." I continually joked.

"shhh.. you know you love me baby girl." He said while putting he's hand on top of my lips.

"yes & that's why I can't leave you, you're my bestfriend." I said while pecking his cheek.

My eyes started closing. But I kept forcing them to stay open.

"Go to sleep princess. I know you're tired I see you trying not to sleep." He said while wrapping both arms around my body and turning the tv off.

"I love you justin Drew bieber"

"and I love you more Jasmine Marie Villegas"

Eventually my eyes started shutting until darkness took over.
-------------

(JUSTIN P.O.V)

I woke up for no reason. Damn,Jasmines gorgeous. She looks so peaceful sleeping. It was currently 9:49 am. I would love to stay cuddling with this gorgeous girl next to me but my mom called me last night,after Jasmine fell asleep,saying that she's coming to her house in LA. I carefully started unwrapping my arms from jasmines waist.

"where are you going? & you know it's not nice to stare" her morning voice spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I tried playing it cool.

" I know you were staring at me" she laughed

"you don't have proof" I smirked.

"oh but I know." She smirked.

"you still didn't answer my other question" she continued.

"oh right in going to my moms. You can come. She's visiting LA for business." I said while putting my pants on.

no nothing happened. I just like to sleep in boxers. & Jasmine on the other hand just wears shorts and a tank top to go to sleep.

" I don't want to interfere in your family time Justin." She spoke.

I grabbed her hand with my two hands and said.

"Princess please come. I want you there. And you can see jazzy and Jaxon,there gonna be there because they wanted to go with my mom since they know I'm going.Also you can talk to my mom more so she knows the real you"

"fine."

"alright Im gonna take a shower then get dress. We'll leave at 12:30pm. You can take a shower in the other room." I kissed her forehead.

"alright. bye you stink." She joked while trying to push me away.

"shut up. you didn't say that when we were cuddling." I smirked while going to the bathroom.
--------------------------

( JASMINES P.O.V)

I got my clothes and put them on the bed in my room at justins house. Justin doesn't even consider it my room any more since I'm always sleeping with him in his room. I went to the shower, I charged my phone and put on "often" by the weekend.

I was currently scratching all the conditioner out of my hair. Once I was positive that all the soap was off , I got my towel and hopped out. I looked at my phone, so can see the time and turn off the music. Instead I saw that I got a message ..

From : bestfriend 💆💗

"you take forever in the shower 😑"

To : bestfriend 💆💗

"shut up. you're next door from me,literally💆"

From : bestfriend 💆💗

"correction im in the living room which is downstairs and I believe you are upstairs 😏"

To : bestfriend 💆💗

"whatever we are in the same house. and stop you're distracting me.😩"

--------------------------

I put my phone down,not caring if Justin responded. I wore a white floral dress that had little rips on the side of my stomach so it showed little bits of skin. I put on my light brown flats. Something simple to wear with little bits of makeup. I put the usual makeup foundation,mascara,& a little bit of eyeliner. I straightened my hair and I thought of adding a flower crown to the outfit. I was finally done and it was 11:42am. So I unplugged my phone and noticed that Justin didn't reply. So I ran downstairs to find Justin sleeping. Awe he looks adorable.

I got out my phone and laid next to him so we can take a pic. I took a pic and and posted it on Instagram with the caption as

"he's rushing me and once I'm done,he's asleep 😑💗"

I shut my phone off. & justins phone vibrated letting him know that I tagged him on a photo. I know he felt it because he kinda moved but still didn't wake up which means he was half asleep and half awake so i elbowed him softly while saying

"Bieber." He ignored me.
"Justin" he ignored me again.

so of course the only way to get his attention is if I mention beyonce.

"omgawd Justin,beyonce just texted me saying she texted you but you didn't answer and it was an important call. Oh and she said she's on her way here!1!1" I acted.

right when I finished talking,Justin literally popped out of the couch.

"really? Do I look good?" This obsessed boy said while digging in his pocket for his phone.

I just smirked while looking at him.

"there is no beyonce here huh?"he said

"Oh no baby boy. Sorry. You should know me by now." I smirked while grabbing his cheeks like a baby.

"well when it comes to beyonce,I don't play."
"but I will get you back princess." He spoke.

"okay let's go Justin. You don't wanna keep your mom waiting."

"right lets go" he said grabbing my hand.

we got to the car. It took 30 minutes until we finally got to a destination. Her house is pretty big for just one person.

you may be wondering how mine and patties relationship is. Well we've seen eachother like 2x. The first time was of course the "baby" music video. And another was just because.
but she doesn't really know how mine and justins relationship is. because he would usually come visit when she was in la after me and him hung out but I always see jazzy and Jaxon since Justin brings them.he adores his brother and sister. He loves his beliebers as much as he loves his family. So I'm kinda nervous.

"Don't worry princess,everything's gonna be fine" damn this boy knows me to well.

he grabbed my hand and we went to the front door. I ran the doorbell to be greeted from a beautiful woman who looked really young.

"Jasmine?" She still recognizes me,and we've only met like 2x ? wow.

"yes,omg pattie you look so beautiful,young,& healthy." I said kindly.

"Thank you. Same goes to you. But you're actually young. I'm not as young sweetie."Pattie thanked

"Thank you." I said while hugging pattie.

"How about me mom?" Justin whined making me and pattie separate

"Oh right. How can I ever forget about my baby" pattie said pulling Justin towards her.

"come in." Pattie sweetly said while pulling away.

"Told you there was nothing to worry about princess." Justin whispered but I'm assuming pattie heard since she turned around.

"are you guys a thing?I never noticed that you guys were close." She asked while taking us to the living room.

"what happened about that other girl?selena?" She continued

Justin felt weird about talking about her

"we broke up." He said straight out. Without an explanation.

"why?" Pattie was eager to know. I mean I would too. He's ,her only son so of course she would like to know.

Justin looked at me and all around the room.

"she cheated on him the whole time with his bestfriend." I said so he wouldn't.

"oh. I never liked her either way.💅" pattie spoke straight forward.

It was quiet and weird and I guess pattie also felt uncomfortable.

"You guys want anything? Did you eat?"
"oh and the kids are upstairs." She looked upstairs.

"no I'm fine. Thank you."

"yeah. It's cool mom. I'm gonna take this beautiful girl to eat after." He looked at me.

I blushed. Omgawd Justin needs to stop having this effect on me.😩

"okay.umm.. so are you guys a thing?" Pattie said weirdly.

"us? oh no. he's my bestfriend." I blushed.

"oh well you guys would be really cute. I approve." She laughed.

"okay. I'll keep that in mind." Justin smirked while looking at me.

"okay. I'm going to see those cute silly kids" I pointed upstairs trying to get out of this awkward conversation but I  blushed when he said those thing because I couldn't hid it.

------------------------------

I was by the door when I heard tiny adorable voices.

"Save me please, be my knighting armor." I heard a little girl say.

" I'm trying,now stop yelling or else they will come and find me." A little boy , I assumed it was jaxon.

awe that's adorable. I stopped ease-dropping and opened the door to see both adorable cuties looking at me shocked.

----------------------------------------

( JUSTINS P.O.V )

I heard little screams upstairs which made me look up,I'll take that as jazzy and Jaxon are shocked and happy.

"So you like Jasmine huh?" of course the one truly women spoke.

"Mom,you do realize she's upstairs." I laughed thinking she could hear us.

"yeah but she's playing with the kids and they are loud " She proofed a point.

I laughed letting her know that she's right.

"so you never answered my question Justin Drew Bieber." She continued in a serious but yet funny tone.

"okay mom maybe I like her but she doesn't like me." I said straight forward.

"how do you know that sweetie?" She spoke.

" she blushed when you flirt with her,when you call her princess, and when you told her that you would "keep that in mind" earlier." She continued

"mom. I just know. We have a good friendship and I doubt that she'll want to change/affect that." I pointed out.

"every girl wants to be in a relationship with someone they're close to." She said right before Jasmine come out of the room calling me.

"Justin,jazzy and Jaxon want you." She screamed while laughing.

"alright. Thanks baby girl, I'm going." I nodded my head.

"Okay mom,I'll be right back. And we'll talk abo-" I almost finished saying.

" yeah yeah just go. I'll make dinner mean while." She interrupted me.

-----------------------------

(JASMINES P.O.V)

"shhhh.. He's coming" I warned

"Jaxon be quiet!1!1" jazzy shouted.

"okay you guys." I raised a brow at them.

We see light coming from the door. So I looked at them giving them a thumbs up. It all happened pretty quick.

before I knew it we were all on Justin. I ran on he's back, he grabbed my legs and I moved my neck to the side so his neck was in front of me. While jazzy and Jaxon were on hanging on his legs,literally.

" Is this why you guys wanted me ?¿ " Justin laughed with his perfect smile.

"yeah. And also we wanted you to play us." Jazzy answered.

"okay so what are we playing ?¿ " Justin asked

"well Jasmine is the princess that is stuck. And you are the guard and I'm the knight so I have to save jas- " Jaxon almost finished.

" wait why can't I be the knight?"  Justin whined.

" because she's mine." Jaxon said looking at me and Justin.

"okay Justin you can be the knight just like Jaxon,but who ever can save Jasmine first is her savor and then the other one saves me." Jazzy already planned.

"fine but who im going to save her first.😈" Justin already knew.

Well he was right. Justin was my savor. Jaxon wasn't pretty happy about that through. He said he would "get Justin back" he's so adorable.

We were currently saying our goodbyes.

"bye,jazzy." I hugged jazzy while kissing her forehead.

"bye Jasmine. Please visit soon" she seemed sad.

"yes,I promise. But princess please don't be sad. Keep your head up and never change because you're beautiful and amazing." I said.

"okay. Thank you jas. I love you." She said so softly. It's adorable.

"I love you too beautiful" she hugged me again before running to Justin.

"Bye jas. I should've won Justin." he frowned.

"It's okay. You'll always be my savor even if you don't win." I giggled while hugging him and kissing his forehead.

He ran to Justin. So know it's my turn to say bye to the most beautiful and amazing mother of Justin.

"bye pattie." I hugged her.

"bye sweetie. Come visit anytime. We'd like you to come." She said not wanting to let go.

"I know we aren't as close as you are with Justin but always know I'm here. You can consider me as your mother. I don't even want you to leave but I know Justin wants to spend time with you so i understand, just come soon." She said so sweetly.

"awe pattie, thank you for everything. If you even need help with anything,you have my number. But I'll come soon,I promise." I felt so sad but yet happy to know that they got comfortable with me.

we all sad our goodbyes so me and Justin were heading to the car now.

"okay bye mom,jazzy,& Jaxon." Justin said while I smiled.

-----------------------------------

"you know you would be a good mother jasmine." Justin said whiling grabbing my hand with his available hand.

we were currently driving,who's know where. 😂Justin doesn't want to tell me since its a "surprise"  we just finished eating at a restaurant so now he's taking me somewhere.

" thank you. Same goes to you bieber." I laughed.

////////////////////

( AN )

ugh this took forever to write but hope you enjoy.😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 240 20
Justin Bieber, the popular kid, becomes friends with the shy girl named Ariana Grande. It takes a lot for Ariana to meet Justin but she eventually tr...
101K 2.9K 31
Secret Love Sequel. Runaway Love: Good Girl Gone Bad. "You know that I can't live without you and I am doing this because I want to be with you for...
2.2K 71 26
to think it all started at a party.... Zendaya and a mysterious man named Justin Bieber meet each other at a party that she didn't want to go to. No...
1.5K 35 23
How do you explain to your best friend that your in love with her fiancé? How do you know if he loves you back or not? The answers to that is you don...