Feelings start to kick in

(JASMINES P.O.V)

Once I got into my apartment door. I left my keys and purse on the kitchen counter. For an apartment,my apartment is pretty big. I have stairs that look like they belong in a mansion.the good thing is my neighborhood is a good area which at times I feel bad because I can be loud sometimes,but oops. I ran upstairs to my room,got my charger for my iPhone 6. I ran to the bathroom plugged my phone into its charger while putting music on. Once I was done with that,I turned one the warm water in the shower. After waiting for it to warm up the way I like it,I slipped my clothes off. I hoped into the shower while listening to my baby girl Becky G's song "shower" after a good 20 minute shower, I dried up my body with the towel. I ran to the closet getting my clothes. I decided to wear baggy sweats with a white 'v' neck.I Put my hair up in a messy bun. I strolled down Twitter,I started following some jasminators back while retweeting some. It was so adorable to see them fangirl over me following them back. I saw tweets from the crew about how today today was bomb in their opinion.I just replied a simple "yeah today was good after all" I turned on my tv,searching through the channels. I started watching 'Awkward' which is on MTV. But instead of actually focusing on the tv, my mind trailed off to thinking about,why I felt sparks when justin touched me?how come all of a sudden I'm starting to feel like this? Are these feelings gonna ruin our friendship? What's gonna happen?
I snapped out of my thoughts,coming back to reality. I picked up my phone and noticed it was 1:39am. Oops i didn't even realize the time til now. My eyes started shutting but I would refuse to let them but eventually darkness took over me.

(JUSTINS P.O.V)

once I got home for jasmines place. I changed into some baggy seats. I decided to stay shirtless since I was gonna fall asleep eventually and I feel better going to sleep shirtless. I hopped on the bed and watched a little bit of tv. I started falling asleep until I was interrupted by a loud door slam and loud stomping. I walk down to see what the hell happened. I was thinking that maybe someone is trying to steal something. But my mind trailed off to thinking about Jasmine.

She's gorgeous but she is also like my sister. The way her lips felt on my lips. Our lips fit just perfect on each other. The way she makes fun of you and burns you out. Honestly she isn't a sweet girly girl like Selena and that's what I love about Jasmine.

Again a noise echoed through my mansion causing to interrupt my thoughts. I followed the sound trying to see who was there and of course it was her.

"Selena? What are you doing here it's nearly 2am?" I spoke to the dark figure in front of me.

Even though I can't see her face,I know it is Selena.

"What your GIRLFRIEND can't come to your house whenever she wants?" She technically shouted.

"You just need to tell me that you're going to come because sometimes I might have guys night.or I may think that someone is trying to break in" I said lowly.

"No you want me to tell you when I'm coming because you don't want me to see you with that slut." She said lower than she spoke before.

"Okay
1.)she isn't a slut
2.) she is my best friend.
3.)you don't know her like you think you do" I cleared.

"What about you and Fredooo?you guys have been together this whole day?You even stayed with him when everyone else left,why?" I continued

"IM WITH ALFREDO BECAUSE MY OWN FREAKEN BOYFRIEND IS WITH A SLUT THAT HE SO CALLS HER HIS "BESTFRIEND" YOU HAVE BEEN WITH HER THIS WHOLE DAY JUSTIN." She yelled

"SELENA,AGAIN SHE ISNT A SLUT.YOU WERE WITH FREDOOO KISSING,HANGING WITH HIM INSTEAD OF ME SO THATS WHY I WENT WITH JASMINE.WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET OVER YOURSELF AND NOTICE THAT ME AND JASMINE ARE BESTFRIENDS?YOU CANT SAY THAT ALFREDO IS YOUR BESTFRIEND BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY TOLD ME THAT YOU HATED HIM.SO WHATS YOUR EXCUSE TO BE WITH FREDOOO ALL DAY?" It felt good to let that out.

But the voice in me was telling me that I wanted to become more than "bestfriends" with Jasmine. But my mind thought she doesn't like me and this will probably ruin our friendship.

"Whatever justin. Go live happily ever after with that slut of yours-"

" again she isn't a slut. And what you're breaking up with me?"

" CAN I CONTINUE?yes I'm breaking up you because while you were spending to much time with "YOUR BESTFRIEND" I was screwing your other friend who you obviously forgot about,Alfredo. You like her and now you just lost me so go have fun because in reality I don't care about you or your life. I never loved you justin. If I did,I wouldn't have been with Alfredo this whole year we have been dating. Now I need the money you owe me." Selena continued acting like I owned her money..smh. By looking at her face,I can tell she thought she said too much.

I wasn't hurt like last time she broke up with me,I had a break down. This time I was kinda happy.

"I knew something was up with you two. But sorry Selena last time I checked I didn't owe you money. And I pay everything so i don't know what money you're talking about. You probably meant to say that to Alfredo."I continued with a smirk on my face.

The sad thing was a actually loved her but I lost some of that love once Jasmine and I kissed and once her and Fredooo kissed. But I mean I still love her. But I'm not as broke now that she broke up with me. I'm just tired of all this happening,she keeps assuming that I'm cheating on her when in reality shes the one who's been cheating on me this whole year.Maybe things weren't meant to be for us.

"Whatever justin. It's getting late.im out." Selena said reaching over to her keys.

Usually she would expect me too ran after her but no I'm sorry but no this is it. I'm tired of all this stress she has been giving me. When I'm with Jasmine,she makes me forgot everything. Selena walked out and slammed the door trying to make a big deal.

I didn't care,I just ran to the door to lock it. I ran back upstairs,went to the ran and laid down soon enough darkness took over me.

(A.N)
I know it isn't good but I decided on updating. well it's almost Christmas.😛 anyways what do you guys think of my book so far?