Pigs

( JASMINES P.O.V )

As soon as me and Justin went to the movie room,everyone attacked us. Literally,they were acting like they have never ate. Since everyone was pushing,I felt myself falling so I closed my eyes getting ready to hit the cold ground. But instead of falling,I felt two muscular arms wrapt around me. I opened my eyes to see who saved me. It was Justin,of course. We didn't even move,we just looked into each others eyes until an annoying voice spoke.

"Really justin? You had to drop the food just so she wouldn't fall? Are you kidding me,it's a little hit on the floor,you should've just let her fall." Selena said with her annoying attitude.

crap.i forgot she was here.i forgot the crew was even here.did justin drop the food just to save me?my thoughts were interrupted once again..

"Really selena?." Justin mocked

"Is the food that important?like honestly there is a whole bunch over there!its not like you even made the food.its not like you wasted your time!" Justin said

"And yes I didn't drop the food just so Jasmine wouldn't fall! Is there a problem with that? You wouldn't want to fall considering your nail would break." He continued.

"Umm.. Thanks Justin. It was fine,you didn't have to but thanks ;)" I spoke

"No problem.i wouldn't let you just fall."

"well I'm just gonna make the food that fell again" I said

"I'll help you." Justin said before looking at Selena.

I went to the kitchen continued to make more food.once I was done,me and justin went to watch the rest of the movie.

This time everyone was calm,they didn't attack for the food. I just put the food on the table and went to the floor to lay down with Briana.

I was so focused into the movie that I didn't even notice that justin came and laid down next to me while my brother,Jream laid next to Briana.

Am I missing something? What's up with Selena and Justin? They haven't been together? Wtf?

" why do you look so serious? " justin scared the living crap out of me.

I turned my head and noticed that me and justin were literally an inch away from each other.the side of his body pressed against mine. I didn't just get butterflies in my stomach when I realized that right? I snapped back to reality and said "because I'm focused into my favorite movie bruh"

~ skip to the end of the movie ~

Everyone was leaving, Selena decided to have Alfredo take her home for some reason. I was gonna walk since Briana is lagging to pick me up. She took my car because she had to go somewhere but now she is taking forever and I honestly don't want to be here with Fredooo while she is here. I was walking out til someone tugged on my arm. I turned and saw that of course it was justin.

"Hey,I'll give you a ride.its kinda dark and I don't want my little sister to be walking alone in the dark." He said.

"Umm..it's fine.really,I don't mind walking"i spoke

"No jas.come on.i would be worried if I let you walk alone in the dark."

I knew i wasn't gonna win this little yes/no thing.so I just agreed.

On our way to my house,it was silent so I put the radio up. Justin's song "what's hatin'." started playing.

"Oh god.Why is it that every time I'm with you,your music is playing?" I said playfully.

"because my music is perfect and best sellers." Justin said.

"Cocky much?" I laughed

" what can I say?" Justin laughed

"Oh bieber.shut up and focus,you almost forgot to turn." I joked

"You moved?i was supposed to turn?" Justin said seriously.

"Omg bieber.im just kidding.your going the right path.i love messing with you." I laughed.

Once I got home I thanked justin.

"Your welcome sis.love you 💕" he said.

"Love you too bieber" I spoke before running to my apartment. The only thing justin didn't know was I meant "I love you" in a different way compared to the way he meant.