Meet up

(JASMINES P.O.V)

so i was taking a shower since I should be heading to Alfredo's house soon. Fredoo and the crew decided to meet up so I should be out.

Once I got out of the shower,I decided to get dress before I do my hair just so my hair can dry a little while I'm getting dress. I wore a loose crop top with high waisted shorts. I didn't want to be so girly so to top the outfit off I put some blue converse. I put jewelry to finish the outfit. I put little bits of make up just like foundation,mascara,and a little lip stick. I curled my hair down and did a braid going out across in the middle. The curls weren't so curly,it was more of beach wave curls.

While I was heading to my car,I felt my phone vibrate. Once I got to the car,I pulled my phone out to see who texted me. It was Justin

From: Justin ;)
" aye your going to Fredooo forsure right? because just to tell you Selena going"

Justin knows I don't like Selena. It's not because Justin's dating her. I support him with who ever makes him happy but with Selena,there is just something about her.it's just she's fake. Like she acts different. It's clear that she doesn't like me either.but honestly i don't care.

To: Justin ;)
" yeahh I'm going. So I take it, she's going with you?"

From: Justin ;)
" well duh jas. Anyway I'll see you there. I won't leave you out,trust"

When Justin says " I won't leave you out" he says it because Selena tries to take him away from me. Like if she doesn't want me to be his best friend.

To: Justin ;)
" yeah yeah"

I just replied a simple "yeah yeah" because honestly I know he is my best friend but when he is with Selena,it's like she changes him & it's not in a good way for me because she makes him leave me out.

It took a few minutes for me to realize Justin wasn't going to reply so I just decided to head to Fredooo's.

Once I got to Fredooo's, everyone was there but Justin and Selena. While we were waiting, we shared throwback stories. We shared laughs. While we were laughing,we heard the door open,we all looked at each other and ran to the door. Standing by the door was Justin,I didn't see Selena with him though but I tried to just ignore it rather then wonder where she is. Ryan gave Justin a bro hug and said "wassup bro."
Justin did the same and said "nothing.you guys wanted to hang so what are we waiting for.lets have fun"
Everyone greeted Justin with hugs or bro hugs. Then it was my turn to hug Justin. We hugged shorter than we usually do since someone cut us off by clearing their throat.

( JUSTINS P.O.V)

I turned to see who interrupted mine and Jasmines hug.Once I turn around I see that of course it was Selena. Oh crap I honestly forgot Selena was here. My thoughts were interrupted by Selena running up to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and yelled "Justy!"
I looked around to see everyone with confused faces since Selena acted like she hasn't seen but yet she came here with me.
"You forgot to wait for me" Selena continued
"You told me to go since you had some important call to make" I replied.
She didn't reply. Everyone was awkwardly quiet,probably due to the fact of how Selena acted.

Everyone stayed quiet until Jasmine interrupted the quietness by saying "so are we gonna have fun or just stand here"

"Yeah I mean isn't that why we met up?to have fun?" I agreed

Then we went to the backyard.