sleepover and approval

( JUSTINS P.O.V)

I decided on just spending the day with jasmine. why? honestly I don't know why,but  I think I love her. I can't right? She probably doesn't even feel the same right?
she can't.Jasmine didn't want me to buy her anything so she pretty much paid for everything she got. But we still stopped by my stores. We were currently at a red light almost to jasmines apartment.

"ayee jas,we should have a sleep over right now." I smirked

"right now? I don't even have clothes." Jasmine laughed

"yes you do. Jasmine,I have a room for you with almost all your clothes inside the closet" I said thinking she might of forgotten.

" okay then,but just so you know that's not ALL of my clothes. That's not even half." She giggled.

I turned the opposite way from jasmines apartment and went on my street.

Once I pulled into my driveway. I put my hand on the cup holder to grab my drink and I guess Jasmine was grabbing hers too. Once our hands touched we both looked up.

Damn Jas. Why do you have this weakness on me? It makes me just want to kiss you so badly right now.

(JASMINES P.O.V)

ughhh I just want to hold his hand and kiss him. wait why did I just think that?

"maybe because you love him.cant you see that?" the voice of me said

I know I should just ignore it but damn I'm starting to think that I do. I mean who wouldn't love him, he's perfect.🔥

everything happened so fast because before I knew it,we were in front of his front door holding hands. He opened the door and we still didn't let go and I honestly didn't want to but I didn't want things to get weird so I ran to the kitchen to get snacks then i ran back to him. He grabbed my hand while we were going up the stairs

----

we're currently cuddling while watching tv. Justin out of a sudden popped up on the  tv.

"ayee who's that sexy guy on tv?" Justin laughed being his same old cocky self.

"you're so cocky." I rolled my eyes

"but I know that he's hotter than you." I continually joked.

"shhh.. you know you love me baby girl." He said while putting he's hand on top of my lips.

"yes & that's why I can't leave you, you're my bestfriend." I said while pecking his cheek.

My eyes started closing. But I kept forcing them to stay open.

"Go to sleep princess. I know you're tired I see you trying not to sleep." He said while wrapping both arms around my body and turning the tv off.

"I love you justin Drew bieber"

"and I love you more Jasmine Marie Villegas"

Eventually my eyes started shutting until darkness took over.
-------------

(JUSTIN P.O.V)

I woke up for no reason. Damn,Jasmines gorgeous. She looks so peaceful sleeping. It was currently 9:49 am. I would love to stay cuddling with this gorgeous girl next to me but my mom called me last night,after Jasmine fell asleep,saying that she's coming to her house in LA. I carefully started unwrapping my arms from jasmines waist.

"where are you going? & you know it's not nice to stare" her morning voice spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I tried playing it cool.