Always here

Jasmine P.O.V

I woke up next to my loving best friend. I started to remember last night, it felt so much like a dream but I'm glad it wasn't. but ugh why do I have to have these feelings for him? should I just let them out or try to stop those feelings ? I'm so confused about my feelings with Justin. I'm just so glad to have him as my best friend.

but I'm pretty sure I should lose the feelings I have for him cause it' wouldn't happen. he's my best friend, it would make it awkward and he' doesn't see me that way.

I was so into my thought that I didn't even realize how close the waves were. Since the waves were big and I was distracted into my thoughts, I snapped back into reality once I realized the wave was coming close to us and our blankets.

"JUSTIN WATC-" then bam it hit me . and Justin was already up laughing.

"HAHAHA I SAW THIS COMING!" Justin laughed his lungs out.

"AHAH very funny, I forgot to laugh. why didn't you warn me then ?! -.-" I shouted while freezing.

"AHAHAHA I CANT STOP!"

"not cool -.- I don't like you ." I pretended to be mad

"of course you don't, you love me "he could barely say cause of all his laughter

"that's what you think" I said trynna to act bad.

"I don't think I know baby girl" he burned me -.-

"hmm" I didn't know what to say

"you ran out of come backs? I think so" Justin tried being smart.

"damn you know me but I still hate you" I laughed a little but then went back to acting mad.

"ugh fine come here. you can have my other blanket it's in the car. and let's get out of here. I'll take you home to get ready then we can go eat breakfast?" Justin came to hug me.

"no hugging!" I yelled

"why not?" he seemed sad

"cause silly I'm soaking rn" I laughed at how cute he acted

"i don't care, I rather hug you, I can just change" he said while hugging me

"oh so you want to hug me?" I smirked

"of course jasmine. why? is that a problem ?" he gave me a confused face

"nope, just you can't hug me .." I scoffed

"and why not?" justin confused as hell.

"because that's your consequence.. you made me wet so no hugging" I laughed at his cute confused face

"oh so I made you wet? I know I'm hot but.." Justin being his cocky ass selfie.

"NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled and ran to the car

" I hope your not going in my car like that" Justin looked at me serious

"And I hoped you would've warned me.. but you didn't sooo.." I laughed

"Jasmine I'm being serious" He continued

" and so am I. now hope in" i tried being serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin P.O.V

I had this whole day planned out for me and jasmine. next we're going to eat breakfast . Man isn't she so beautiful ?

"turn Justin turn" Jasmine made me snapback to reality.

" what? you want me to drop you off already?!" I looked at her confused.

"No silly. I needa change and take a shower. I'm soaking boii pay attention" she made fun of me for thinking.

" oh yeah yeah right" I laughed

we got to Jasmine's house. and I wanted to stay but then I remembered I had do the same as jasmine.. take a shower and change. cause I have sand in places I don't need it to be. man, when I'm with jasmine I really do act like a dumbass, it's just she distracts me 😻

"JUSTIN TO REALITY... REALITY TO JUSTIN... HELLO"

Fuck. I got distracted again.

"it's me" I laughed.

" I was wondering .... why the fuck are you still here boii" jasmine continued

I was so distracted by her beautiful voice I didn't even realize she said that until she was like "I'm not trying to be mean, you know I love you. but like don't you have to change ?" she laughed.

"yeah I get you. love you too princess. I'll call you when I'm here" I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

man if only she meant "I love you" in another way. wait .. why do I have these feelings ?? it feels so right but so wrong. she's my sister, my best friend. and I know she doesn't see me that way even if she did, she would get hurt..my fans.. my beliebers would say things to her and I don't want Jasmine feeling hurt. I haven't been in a relationship ever since Selena because of the fans. I don't want my girlfriend to be hurt by all the rude comments, and I want to admit when I'm in a relationship cause I don't wanna lie to my beliebers. so it'd be good if I were just single, that'd mean no lying, no one getting hurt, and no one saying mean comments. yes I do get mean comments about myself too but I've learned to ignore the haters, for girls it gets to them easier than it does for boys.. well that's just my opinion. all this thinking made me not even realize that I was already in the front of my gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( A.N )

omg I haven't updated on her in forever 🤔