Quiescent Storms

By zil_e_qamar

||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN(I)~
~THIRTEEN(II)~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~THIRTY~
~THIRTY ONE~
~THIRTY TWO(I)~
~THIRTY TWO (II)~
~THIRTY THREE~
~THIRTY FOUR~
~THIRTY FIVE~
~THIRTY SIX~
~THIRTY SEVEN~
~THIRTY EIGHT~
~THIRTY NINE~
~FOURTY~
~FOURTY ONE~
~FOURTY TWO~
~FOURTY THREE~
~FOURTY FOUR~
~FOURTY FIVE~
~FOURTY SIX~
~FOURTY SEVEN~
~FOURTY EIGHT~
GLIMPSE OF PAST
~FOURTY NINE~
~FIFTY(I)~
~FIFTY(II)~
~FIFTY ONE~
EPILOGUE
SURPRISE NOTE!

~TWENTY FIVE~

1.6K 79 16
By zil_e_qamar

⬆️ Play the instrumental above for some intense effects on the action scenes.

⚠️ Mild Violence Scenes Ahead

~~**~~

Azaleas POV

Thankfully,they can locate me now.I thought with a relieved sigh.

After informing them the total number of girls,I decided not to talk anymore since I don't want to lose my energy over briefing.Moreover, I have no knowledge regarding the number of forces or where even we're going.

And that conversation briefing can wait.

They all are already on the way of extracting us.So,better not to disturb them.

The whole ride passed as the narrowly conscious one among the 50 girls and trying to regain my strength and sense as much as I can manage by deep and slow breaths.I believe I've been injected for a less number compared to others since I haven't fought or caused any mishap except that one time.

Fortunately, that she devil hadn't tried to mess with my hair and only took off my face makeup and dress when I was senseless.And that nasty women dared to touch and ridicule my body as if I'm not a human but an animal flesh getting measured for selling.

What kind of monstrosity is this.I thought disgusted trying to warm my cold body by folding my tied legs and pressing my back against the hard surface.

I guessed from the lack of light behind my blindfolded lids that it was almost night time when we all were loaded in the truck.

As night increased, the chill of the breeze increased pricking my exposed skin.I fought off the dizziness that was looming over me due to the combination of exhaustion and after effects of drug.

To keep myself awake, I untied my hand rope after fumbling for some time.Quickly,I took off my blindfold blinking a few times to adjust with the thin light ray coming from the window located behind the driver's seat.

Finding myself seated at the further end from the door as other girls remained huddled together tied and senseless.Loosing the knots in my legs since it's invisible due to the darkness, I again blindfolded my eyes loosely and tied my hands behind flimsily.

Remaining seated for some more time,I finally heard the braking of the truck.Hearing the driver climbing down from his seat shutting off the door,I inaudibly muttered under my breath about halting on a location. David informed me that I'm now positioned in the AI sea port and they've departed for getting us.

"How long will it take to reach here?" I breathed out hearing some heavy footsteps lingering outside.

"Approximately 1 hour. Please hold up till then."David replied as I muttered an inaudible okay gathering my thoughts.

My relaxed stance stiffen hearing now heavy footsteps echoing outside the trunk.Remaining still, I heard the clanking sounds realising the opening of the truck door.

"Who do we need to take for hanging?"I heard an Italian accent asking as I tensed in my position not understanding the situation.

"A blonde chick.She's the only dressed one in a white dress.Others are half naked.Go inspect inside." I heard a Russian accented man responding as I instantly remembered the only one except the chained one to whom I had responded that day when she inquired where we were.

Why they're taking her? And what does they mean by hanging? Millions question went through my mind as I continued to tug at my hand ropes ensuring that it can be untied within a second.

"So many meals to devour." I heard the nasal voice muttering in heavy Italian accent fueling my restrained fury.

Cocksucker.

"We don't have time for fun.Her devil brother needs to see her hanging in death above ocean so that we are granted the easy access of loading and shipping off these assets without any hindrance and trace in few minutes and all blame to fall over the fucker Igor in case any mishap happens."I heard the Russian one responding evilly as I remained holding on the loose rope ends of my hands.

I have to do something. I thought with fixation.Or else we all will be loaded and shipped off even before my crew can get me.

They're yet to reach us for almost one hour.

"Get the girl,I'll go and see if the crane is ready or not." I heard the Russian instructing and his footsteps distancing away from my hearing range.

Switching to my Cavaliere mind separating myself from feeling every emotions and exhaustion,I boldly took off my loose hand ropes,leg ropes and blindfolds hoping that my figure is hidden in dark.

Blinking my eyes for few times,I watched a huge shadowy figure crouched over the bodies from my right corner with his back towards me.

After tying the blindfold piece of cloth in my left wrist, I stood up soundlessly placing my feets between two unconscious girl now positioned three hands away from the figured seated self.

Gripping the rope with which my hand was tied, I wrapped it tightly around the neck of the Italian as he jerked in shock instinctively gripping the rope on his neck.With my both hands,I harshly tugged the rope with every ounce of strength almost cutting off his vocal cord and cautious to not let him make any sound.

Meanwhile,my right leg wrapped around his folded knees so that he can't thrash around and harm any unconscious bodies.

Gradually,I watched the Italian loosing his grip from the rope of his neck as I didn't reduced my pulling force for a single second.

I'll gladly let my hands drench with their bloods if it's the only way I get to protect the life of these girls.

Finally,I watched as the body slouch ahead causing me to carefully loose me force.Grabbing his neck,I roughly threw him on the space I was seated not wanting his weight to crush over the unconscious girls.

Maneuvering myself carefully,I patted his motionless body finding a small pocket knife and two loaded Glock 18 from his waist line.

Wearing the leather jacket of the Italian to protect my arms and back from the cold,I kept the front part unchained in order for my easy movement of pulling out guns.

"Code Skull.They're devising to blackmail Andros Igor through his sister so that the girls can be shipped off this instant without any underway."I spoke out under my breath in a detached tone placing the pocket knife in my left wrist in between my blindfold piece of cloth. "In no position to wait for you all. Heading off to stall as much time as I am capable of until you all arrive."I ended disconnecting the microphone not wanting to have any sort of distraction.

I don't want them to hear anything incase I'm attacked or injured.They won't be able to focus on the operation if anything is to happen with me. So,they better remain in ignorance.

Returning my sense on the ongoing situation, I realised that the pig's mate will come soon to search for him.

Tucking the medium length rope on my left side of the waist which strangled the Italian pig,I cautiously went near the door holding one Glock in my right hand.I briefly peaked outside unnoticeably finding some of shadow movements almost four kilometer left at the dock as a container crane remained standing in its glorified height.The right side was filled with ship containers with a few meter gap between the truck and containers.

I moved at the right edge of the open door seeing the whole area infront of me immersed in the shadows of the huge shipping containers as ray of lights from the lamp posts fell above those containers.

Counting upto three preparing my stance,I jumped down instantly ducking behind the truck.

Pressing my back against the surface of truck, I peaked quickly towards the crane area unable to decipher the number of people present within the range.

Leaning my head over the truck surface taking deep breath,I heard a footstep approaching this way alerting my mind for the assault.

In a flash,I glided below the truck flatly laying myself while facing the opened door forcing my breath to slow down.

As I saw the figure almost standing in front of me,I heard a defending loud noise echoing through the whole area. I flicked the knife from my left wrist stabbing him on his left thigh.I barely managed to hear his scream which got suppressed over the loud noise while he instinctively kneel over the ground with bowed head groaning and pressing his injured thigh.

Not giving him the opportunity to recover,I outstretched my right hand striking over his head with the butt of glock and pushed his head downward resulting his face to hit the ground with force.I again striked the back of his head with glock confirming his senseless state and pulled him under praying no one noticed this whole scenario.

Patting the still body, I discovered one 9mm pistol and two revolver from him which I tucked in quickly and slided out from my right side of the truck.

Standing up,I moved towards the passenger seat of the truck as huge number of container remained lining infront of the truck.I roughly pulled the handle of the door founding it unlocked.

Sitting on the passenger seat holding my Glock in right hand,I searched for the ignition keys or anything useable coming out blank.

Abruptly,I heard the opening of door over my right causing me to instinctively point and pull off my trigger towards the sound.

Looking at my right towards the open gate of driver's seat, I sneaked down founding a lifeless body with a hole in his throat.

In a moment, I heard multiple heavy footsteps nearing me.I jumped out from the passenger seat and hide myself between two huge container located at the front left of the truck.I continued watching towards the area of the open door of the truck.

Within seconds, shouts and curses filled the whole air as I went pale afraid if they'll harm the girls.

But instead,I watched one guy carrying out the white dress girl causing me to instinctively shoot on his head as he fell ahead dropping above the unconscious girl.

The girl can't be taken away from here. I won't be able to save her fighting long with unnumbered forces.

Coming out from my hiding now grabbing the Glock with both hands,I moved ahead pressing my back against the truck towards the unconscious girl laying under the dead body as gunshots echoed through the whole area not finding the invader, sincerely yours.

Realising the girl still laying below that hippo,I came out from my hiding pulling up the dead man as a shield in front of me and unconscious girl while shooting off three approaching figure.

Throwing away the dead body,I quickly got up placing my hands below the girl's underarm dragging her behind the truck.

Abrubtly,I felt myself staggering behind by a force.Flinching out,I realising that a bullet has pierced my right shoulder.

Shit.

Cursing out,I somehow managed to lay down the unconscious girl behind one shipping container.I quickly placed myself inside the driver seat of the truck as I felt blood tickling down my side.

Ducking behind the open door of the driver's side,I watched six weaponed man in distance approaching the truck while shooting everywhere in their vicinity.

Bringing out the rope from my waist,I placed them between my teeth to resist my scream of pain thrumming through my right shoulder.

If I could have pulled out the bullet, this would have pained less. But I'm in no situation to do that.

Discarding my thoughts, I pulled out 9mm pistol founding it loaded and balanced my left hand through the open window pointing towards the approaching figures.Feeling my right hand slowly getting numb,I started shooting with my left hand seeing them duck behind the containers placed at the edge of the dock.

Yes,I learned to use both hands in weaponry skill due to the sheer quirkiness of confusing my crew mates whether I'm right or left handed.

And funnily now,I'm a user of both hands aka an ambidextrous and they're yet to discover the fact.

"The invader is alone inside the truck. March ahead and alert the authorities."I heard a loud voice screaming above the gunshots as I forced my right hand to grab and balance the Glock without dropping off.

With muffled scream by the ropes, I placed both of my hands on the open window shooting and trying to keep them at bay.Feeling my right arm getting immobile along with the diminishing of the bullets from my counter shots to keep them at edge,I finally ceased my shooting after a lengthy gunfight since both of the Glocks and pistol finally decided to ditch me.

Throwing the guns inside the truck,I quickly patted my waist founding two revolver still unused.I moved near the senseless girl in the container in case they come and get her as hostage since I'm already outnumbered.

Pulling out my rope from mouth, I squashed both of our bodies behind the huge container hearing the small groan coming from below.Glancing below, I found the girl fidgeting in her tied hands,legs and blindfold.

I crouched down untying her hands and legs hurriedly.Turning ahead,I grabbed a revolver founding it loaded with 7 bullets.

I won't last long.

Grabbing it in the left hand,I pushed myself at the edge with my back pressed against the uneven container surface.

I wonder how long can I fight with bleeding shoulder and soon to be unarmed condition.

Hearing an eerie silence passing through the whole area, I stilled my breath feeling complete dread washing over me.

Questioning my auditory condition and cold sweat to run down through my forehead in fear that maybe I'm surrounded, I slowly leaned ahead peaking towards the truck area.

Suddenly, I saw a black figure in silver mask emerging ahead as I pulled the trigger barely missing his body.Within second,I saw the figure standing in front of me without weapon as I dropped my gun throwing short jab one after another on his gut pushing him away forgetting about my wounded shoulder.

Seeing the looming figure unfazed by my jab,I flicked the knife from my wrist and throw it towards his neck as he ducked down missing the hit.Not giving up my fighting for survival mode,I pulled out another revolver pointing towards him ready to shoot.

But,the figure was already holding my revolver dismantling it in my hand into pieces while strongly pinning me against the container minimizing my further movements.As I raised my knees for dismembering his family jewels,I sensed one strong hand blocking my hit successfully pinning my whole body against his rigid ones as my fighting response went hyperactive not ready to surrender.

"Stop."I heard a familiar husky voice whispering near my ear ceasing my whole thrashing and fighting movement.

He's here.

Taking a gulp of deep breaths returning to my somewhat normal sense,my nose finally got the whiff of familiar smell of cinnamon and coffee making me slump over the warm familiar body in complete exhaustion heavily breathing.

He's actually here.

"There's a dead pig inside the truck. Girls are in need of serious care and attention.Everyone is drugged and unconscious without proper feeding." I raspily spoke out in between my breaths feeling Mr.Ivano picking me up in bridal like effortlessly moving ahead in large strides.

"Others are coming this way soon to ensure their safety and to take them in immediate care.Right now, you need emergency care." I heard his deep voice responding as I clearly indicated a distinct emotion in his tone and stance despite of the dizziness clouding over my sense.

Quiescent ease.

Feeling my adrenaline rush slowly draining out from my body,I realised the sharp pain piercing through my shoulder causing me to groan out clutching the lap of the intricate black trench coat of Mr.Ivano.

"My right shoulder is injured and bleeding.I didn't got the chance to check the condition."Was my last whispering words before welcoming darkness with open arms.

Mr.Ivano's POV

"I've got you.Hang on." I roughly whispered tightening my hold over the unconscious figure wanting to provide every warmth and comfort to her motionless cold body.

I was loosing over my whole godddamn sanity after hearing dead end from her microphone.The urge to tear everything apart was extreme and no self calming tricks helped me to reduce my quiescent storms anyway.

But now,just holding her and feeling her presence disappeared every storms as if they never wrecked my mind.

"Aza figlia."(daughter) I heard a worried voice calling out causing to bring me out from my quiescent state."What happened to her?"I heard Gabriel asking in a anxious tone while patting Azaleas cheeks softly as if she's a fragile doll which will break apart by slight touch.

"She needs medical attention.Right now,she's unconscious from enhaustion,bleeding from bullet injury and fighting with that injury."I gently responded pulling her up carefully.

"She'll be okay right?"I heard a voice asking softly making me look over Richard."I'll make sure of that."I curtly informed ready to take Azaleas away for treatment.

"Gabriel, one girl is laying unconscious in the midst of the container near truck.Others are drugged and unconscious in the truck along with a dead body.Be sure to discard that before the girls can receive anymore trauma.Rest,I believe you'll wrap up with Arnaldo and can brief me later." I tonelessly informed as he nodded his head without any questions.

"I'll be back in the safe mansion tomorrow for further discussion with Azaleas after monitoring her health condition."I informed him as he again nodded his head without questioning my decision.

Gabriel knows when to ask and when not to.I thought satisfied hurriedly carrying away Azaleas towards my Range Rover Velar black.

Positioning her carefully on the back seat,I pulled off the open leather jacket from her shoulder finding blood coating her whole right side.

Switching on my car lights, I inspected the wound finding the bullet embedded in the trapezium muscle of the shoulder missing the vital artery points.

"Grazie Dio.(Thank God)"I softly murmured heaving a relieved sigh. The bullet was not accurately targeted or have been haphazardly shot from further distance,I thought thanking her lucky stars since now she'll do fine if I just stop the bleeding.

Moving towards the passenger door, I took off my leather gloves and cleaned my hands with a hand sanitizer which was in my car compartment.I then pulled out the lighter from my compartment while bringing out my fire dragon dagger heating it's tip for disinfection.

Satisfied,I went towards the unconscious Azaleas as cold sweats coated her whole face and neck.With knitted eyebrows,I then carefully placed my dagger tip over her bullet wound taking my whole time and patience to remove the bullet.

It's risky but it's necessary to avoid the spread of infection and to minimize her pain and blood loss.

Throughout the process,Azaleas whimpered and screamed for a number of times causing my mind to still everytime unable to bear her agony.

At one point, she eventually passed out in complete wear off.Finally bringing out the bullet with clenched jaw,I tied a triangular bandage with my clean handkerchief over her injury.

I'm a doctor too,so I got typical habits to maintain some cleaning tendencies.Hence, having the sanitizer and unused handkerchief in times of need.

Taking off the bloodied jacket from her body,I placed my additional black victorian coat over her exposed body not looking over her body for a fleeting moment.

Taking my position over the driver's seat,I started my engine while fixing my rear mirror towards her face.

"Thank you for surviving and fighting like an undefeated warrior."I spoke out in the open air driving away from the ominous place towards my quiescent abode.

~~**~~

Another personal favorite part.But of Azaleas.How she hold herself up until the end having no expectations or waiting for any hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
4M 98.6K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
1.5M 31K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
1.2K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...