Enhypen Oneshots (Enhypen X R...

By JHPixelizedJM

Just some random oneshots of that new boy group added to my stan list, Enhypen. Updates are random, as well. ... More

[SUNGHOON] Rooftop
[JUNGWON] Sweets
[JAKE] Confession pt. 1
[SUNOO] Lockers
[JAKE] Confession pt. 2
Announcement!!!
[JAY] Kiss
[NIKI] Prank-Call
[SUNGHOON] Phonecert
[HEESEUNG] Troublemaker
[JAKE] Forgotten
[JAY] More Than Friends
[JUNGWON] Photograph
[NIKI] In The Rain
[JAY] Rebellion pt. 1
[JAY] Rebellion pt. 2
[REACTIONS] You As Their First Girlfriend
[SUNGHOON] Clumsy Student
[SUNOO] Once Upon A Dream
[REACTIONS] When They See You Have a Different Idol as Your Phone Background
[JAKE] Hoping Mr. Sim
[JUNGWON] The Joker and the Queen
[SUNGHOON] Hello, My Love...
[SCENARIO V1 - HEESEUNG] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - JUNGWON] When You Find Out He's a Vampire
[SCENARIO V1 - JAY] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - SUNOO] When You Find Out He's a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - SUNGHOON] When You Find Out He's a Vampire
[SCENARIO V1 - JAKE] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - NIKI] When You Find Out He's a Vampire

[HEESEUNG] Unrequitted

16.8K 178 43
By JHPixelizedJM

You look up at the sky as the snow falls. The sky is dark, but the lights from the buildings around you light up your path. Snow falls on your hair and your clothes as you continue walking. You're wearing a thick jacket around you, making you feel warm on the outside. Inside, however, you feel extremely cold. That's because now you know that Heeseung, the guy you've liked for so long, actually likes someone else.

It's understandable, though. Jirae is pretty and popular and kind. She's the perfect package. So you understood why Heeseung would like her. You just don't know why you ever thought you had a chance with Heeseung knowing full well that Jung Jirae exists.

...

"Y/N? Can I ask you something?"

You look up from your phone and see Heeseung standing infront of your desk, looking at you with a nervous look in his eyes. He sure looks troubled by something. "Oh, sure. What is it?" you ask him as you take your earphones off and keep them along with your phone.

Heeseung is your classmate and close friend. You first met him when you became classmates for the first year of high school, but you didn't get close with each other until he approached you during your first year in senior high.

You had feelings for him ever since that time. He was the first ever guy to approach you and be willing to be friends with you. Of course, you agreed to be friends with him. That time, your feelings for him were so faint that you barely noticed it. You thought it was just friendship love you were feeling towards him, but over the course of time, it got stronger until you couldn't ignore it anymore. You knew you were falling for him.

Three years later, the both of you are now in the last year of senior high, and your feelings for him have gotten even stronger than before. Surprisingly, you're still able to hide your feelings from him until now... but the question he asked you made you want to bring out your feelings for him right then and there.

"Y-you're gonna what?!" you ask Heeseung with wide eyes.

Heeseung laughs nervously as he places his hand on the back of his neck and looks away from you. "I'm going to tell Jirae I like her." He then turns to you. "Any idea how?

You can almost feel your heart shattering into a million pieces. Heeseung likes Jirae, and he's planning to confess to her tonight. Nevertheless, you still try to hide the fact that you feel really hurt as you look away from him, looking up as you pretend to think of a way for him to confess to his crush, when in truth, you're actually just doing this to keep tears from forming in your eyes.

"O-oh, well... there's this pavilion on the east side of the park near my neighborhood." You lower your head this time as you try to hide the disappointment showing on your face. "It's better if you confess to her there at night, when all the fairy lights are on. The scenery is beautiful and you can see them better when you're there."

You glance up at Heeseung to see him smiling happily at your suggestion. "That's a great idea. Thanks for your help, Y/N!" And with that, he walks away towards his seat, visibly excited about his upcoming confession.

He didn't even notice your teary eyes as he was too immersed in his own happiness. Once he had walked back to his seat, you quickly stand up and leave the classroom heading to the girls' bathroom where you soon find yourself breaking down as soon as you enter.

Maybe you shouldn't have hoped for too much.

...

What was I thinking? Why did I help him with his confession again?

Your eyes widen, then you start hitting your head with your fist as you stop walking.

Aish, Y/N! Don't be so selfish! Heeseung deserves this. He deserves to be happy, so stop thinking about yourself only!

You sigh once again as you stop hitting yourself, then drop your hand. "I look stupid," you mutter to yourself as you look down at the snowy concrete beneath your feet. Suddenly, a thought occurs to you and you raise your head to look towards the park just a few meters ahead.

Did it go well?

You have to admit, you're curious whether Heeseung's confession was successful and if he's doing well right now. A part of you wants to go check on him, yet another part of you doesn't want to, in fear that you would just get hurt again when you see him with Jirae.

Nevertheless, the first part won, and you soon find yourself strolling towards the park, your hands in the pockets of your jacket while the snow continues to fall on you.

...

"Sorry, but I can't return the feelings you have for me. I already have someone I like."

Jirae's words keep playing over and over again in Heeseung's mind, and he can't help but feel hurt and embarrassed.

"Why did I even think I had a chance with her?" he wonders as he lowers his head onto his arms, folded and resting on the pavilion's banister. "I'm just a normal student who just goes to the same school as her. Did I actually think that would raise my chances?" He sighs as he raises his head after a few seconds and looks towards the fairy lights. He manages a smile as he looks at the beautiful scenery infront of him. "Y/N's right. It is beautiful."

The boy continues looking around admiring the lights decorating the park until his eyes land on the pathway leading to the pavilion. Heeseung's eyes widen and a curious look forms on his face when he sees a familiar figure standing in the middle of the pathway, looking at him with the same curious look he has on his face.

...

Why is he alone? Shouldn't he be with Jirae right now?

You keep wondering as you look at Heeseung from afar. You don't even realize that he is slowly turning his head towards where you are standing until you suddenly find yourselves looking at each other with the same curious look, him asking why you're here and you asking why he's alone.

Heeseung moves away from the banister he was leaning on as he walks to the front of the pavilion, a surprised look forming on his face once he realizes that it actually is you staring back at him. "Y-Y/N? What are you doing here?"

Slowly, you start walking towards him without even realizing it. "I was curious so I came to check on you," you tell him without thinking. Surprise suddenly overtakes you when you realize what you had just said, but you don't show it as you ask him the question that had been bugging you since you saw him on his own. "What happened? Didn't Jirae come?"

Heeseung sighs, and you immediately understand. "It didn't really go well..." He then lowers his head as a sad smile forms on his lips. "She said she likes someone else... I eventually let her leave after that."

"Oh..." is all you can say as you look down. You feel relief wash over you over the news, but you immediately wave that feeling away. How can you feel relieved when your friend is feeling sad right infront of you?

You sigh before walking up the stairs of the pavilion and standing beside your friend. "Sorry," you tell him, since it's all you can think of saying.

Once again, Heeseung smiles as he turns to you and shakes his head. "There's no reason for you to apologize. I should thank you for helping me, at least."

Your eyes widen at his response. You then lower your head, looking down at your shoes. "No problem," you mumble under your breath.

"You were right, though," he suddenly says and you raise your head again to look at him.

"Huh?"

"The lights," he clarifies, and you notice that he's looking at the scenery before him. "You were right. They are beautiful."

"O-oh," you say as you lower your head before looking ahead as well. The fairy lights hanging from the trees made the trees look as if they were glowing, lining up the path you had just walked on and surrounding the pavilion. The falling snow made it even prettier, making the lights look as if they were emitting a soft glow. "Yeah... they are pretty."

A smile forms on your lips, and the two of you continue looking at the scenery. Two people, both with unrequitted feelings, admiring a scenery in the snow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 112 14
Just a bunch of Enhypen one-shots! I'm open for requests! โš ๏ธNO SMUTโš ๏ธ
17.5K 445 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...
11.9K 363 19
ni-ki is a cute maknae and it needs to be acknowledged more. so i present to all of you โ” โ€งโ‚Šหš๐Ÿฐๅฝก bottom ni-ki & ni-ki centric oneshots!! requests are...
455 6 33
These are my first one shots, drabbles, and flash fictions.