Alan Rickman Character One Sh...

By LaylaOfAsgard

Just a bunch of one shots and stories of my favorite Alan Rickman Characters! Characters X Reader Colonel Ch... More

Intro!
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”«)
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”« PART 3)
My Ward (πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ NSFW)
Human Resources (πŸ’ NSFW)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 2)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 3 NSFW)
How The Stars Aline (πŸ‘½ NSFW)
The Heart And Spoon (πŸ₯„)
The Heart And Spoon (πŸ₯„ PART 2)
The Heart And The Spoon (πŸ₯„ PART 3 NSFW)
Open Your Eyes (πŸ’΅ NSFW)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’οΏΌ)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’ PART 2)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’ PART 3)
The Barbershop (πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈοΏΌ)
Meet the Parents (πŸ”« NFSW)
Meet The Parents (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW)
When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW PART 2)
A Caterpillar's NestοΏΌ (πŸ› NSFW)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 4)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 5 NSFW)
The Wild Wild West (🀠 NSFW)
The Arranged (πŸ’)
The Arranged (πŸ’ PART 2)
The Arragned (πŸ’ PART 3 NSFW)
The Brand (πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ NSFW)
Twiddles (🎭 NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½)
The Pensive Dragon (🐍)
Birthday Boy (🐍 NSFW)
The Wild Wild West (🀠 PART 2 NSFW)
The Prisoner (πŸ₯„οΏΌ NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½ PART 2)
The Aftermath (🦁)
Take Me Home
The Student Teacher (🐍 NSFW)
The Pool Table (πŸ”« NSFW)
Inauguration Day (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ NSFW)
Help Me Sleep (πŸ’ NSFW)
Payback Time (🐍 NSFW)
The Chase (πŸ˜‡ NSFW)
Family Dinner (🐍)
The Pool Table (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
The Command Ship (πŸ‘½ NSFW)
A Failed Trip To Paris (🐍 NSFW)
From Down Under (πŸ˜‡ NSFW)
Adventure's Done (🐍)
The Potion (🐍 NSFW)
The Ball (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ)
The Dad Bod (🐍 NSFW)
Forgiveness (πŸ”« NSFW)
The Opera House (🐍 NSFW)

The Makeup (πŸ‘½ PART 3 NSFW)

2.1K 45 6
By LaylaOfAsgard

This is the last part of The Makeup, a series dedicated to anabellethecreator I hope you enjoy!

Ana giggled as they entered the small cabin Alex had rented them for their honeymoon. She looked around in awe at the elegant, but small, home. There were two chandeliers, one over the dining room, another over the bed.

"Those are completely useless." Ana commented as the toured the cabin.

Alexander chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into his chest. "You know what else is useless?" Alex kissed at her cheek, making his way slowly to her jaw. Alex took a few steps towards the bedroom, pushing Ana with him. "Making me wait this long to show you how a married man takes his wife."

Ana's hand slapped over her mouth and Alex laughed, that had become a habit of hers. "I'm guessing that's a yes." Alex whispered, nibbling at Ana's ear lobe.

Ana giggled nervously, still hung up on Alex's response, but she turned around and kissed him deeply. Alex chuckled softly into the kiss and lead her to the bed slowly. Right as Alex's legs hit the bed the kiss got sloppy and needy.

Ana pulled away and held Alex's face in her hands, "Are you sure about this..?" She whispered.

Alex frowned and sighed, sitting on the bed and pulling her onto his lap. "You know I've never been sure about one thing in my life... my anxiety and paranoia always get the best of me... but this.. this is the one thing I've been sure of for years..."

Ana nodded softly and reconnected their lips. Alex smiled and held her hips. Ana knew Alex was about to flip them over so she grabbed the back of his head by his hair and pulled his head back, "Anabelle no!" Alex tried to get away but Ana had already made it to his neck.

She was biting and sucking at one spot on his neck like Alex did to her their first time. It was an inside joke that Ana had kept for three years. When we get married and we're on our honeymoon I'm going to give you the biggest hickey and you're going to ask yourself, 'Why did I marry this one?'

Alex couldn't help himself and a pleasured sigh escaped his lips, "I'm glad... I married this one..." he muttered. Ana laughed against his skin and pulled away from his neck, rubbing her thumb over the spot she'd just done a number on.

Alex looked at it in the mirror and flipped them over, "You're going to pay for that one darling."

Ana laughed at him trying to be serious and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him down to her lips. Alex hummed, his voice was deep bellowly, coming from his chest. Ana quickly started to unbutton his shirt and push it off his shoulders.

Alex chuckled and grabbed her thigh, holding it up to his hip. "Excited little girl..."

Ana rolled her eyes and laced her hands through his golden hair, "You're just so sexy... can't get enough of you."

Alex chuckled and kissed at her jaw, "Well we've been away for long enough." Ana's parents had strict rule and they hadn't slept in the same bed for two weeks because of the wedding. Ana only had one thing to say about that.

"Agreed. Fuck David." She reached down to his dress pants and unbuckled his belt. Alex smirked and just watched her eagerness. "Are you going to pull my clothes off or hover over me for another twenty minutes?" Ana complained.

Alex flinched slightly, "Oh god, right." He pulled her shirt over her head and Ana laughed shaking her head.

"You're such a dork."

Alex raised his brow, "A sexy dork?"

"My sexy dork." Ana smiled and Alex chuckled, kissing her softly, pulling her leggings down.

"Jesus I don't know what it is... but I need to feel you now." Alex confessed, kicking his pants off. Ana hummed and reached into his underwear brushing her fingers over his cock. Alex bit his lip and got close to her face. "You don't understand my need... do you?"

"I do... that's why I'm teasing."

Alex raised his brows and grabbed Ana's hands, holding them above her head. "You've done this to yourself." He yanked down her panties and kissed her thighs

"Alex this isn't funny." Ana whined.

"Wait! I almost forgot. I have a playlist for us." Alex left the bed and walked over to his MP3 player, hooking it to the speakers in the room. Ana studied his back muscles, this man was so fucking sexy.

Piano Man by Billy Joel blared over the speakers, Ana blinked, "I fucking hate you." She despised the overplayed song. Alex cackled and saw she was about to get up. He skipped the song and ran to her, quickly holding her down by her hips.

"Not so fast little one. I still have to finish what I started."

"You better, you prick."

Alex chuckled and sucked a mark onto her inner thigh. Ana's breath hitched and she bucked her hips. "Please Alexander.." she whispered.

"Mmm... full name now Huh?" He kissed up her thigh and abdomen, admiring her body.

"I will rock your shit once you let me go." Ana snapped.

Alex laughed loudly and pecked her lips, grabbing his cock, running it through her folds. "You want me?"

"You're twitching you egotistical bitch."

Alex hovered over Ana's lips, "Ooo... she's getting snappy..." he smirked and still didn't give up, not letting his need overtake his mind. "You're so sexy when you get angry..." he whispered, pushing into Ana.

Ana hummed as she stretched to accommodate Alex, "I b-better be."

Alex smiled and held her hips. He was going to take his thrusts slow, he wanted their first time as a couple to be intimate and meaningful. He nibbled at Ana's jaw as he started his thrusts, slow but rough. He let go of Ana's hands and they immediately flew to his shoulders.

"Hey there beautiful..." he chuckled and Ana gazed into his eyes, she'd never enjoyed something so much. She moaned Alex's name softly and this enticed him to go faster. "God you're such a good little girl..."

Ana leaned back into the bed and as much as she wanted this to last forever she could feel her climax build in her lower abdomen, almost going painfully slow.

Alex was getting tired of the slow shit, it never being his thing. He picked up Ana's legs and put them over his shoulders, getting a better angle. He wrapped one of his arms around her thighs and Ana's eyes got wide. "Alexander..." she warned. He looked up at her his brows raised. "If you break my back I will sue."

Alex laughed and repositioned himself. "Better go ahead and contact the lawyer then." He slammed his hips into Ana and complete ecstasy washed over the both of them. "Oh w-what a g-good girl~" Alex praised, throwing his head back.

Ana smirked and arched her back feeling Alex throb within her. She missed this sensation and couldn't wait for Alex to fuck her in every room of the house. "A-Al..." she moaned.

"Shh.. shh... I know..." Alex cooed, slowing his thrusts a bit to drag her orgasm out, not wanting this to end just yet. He rubbed the heel of his hand int Ana's clit and her eyes shot open.

"Alexander~!" She called not being able to hold it back for much longer.

"Cum. Now."

Ana nodded and did as told, her body convulsing as her walls clenched around Alex. He groaned lowly and roared with pleasure as he came deep inside of her, "Fucking Christ Anabelle~!"

Alex roughly rode out their highs and fell onto Ana's chest, breathing heavily. Ana smiled softly and rubbed his head, massaging his scalp. "You're a good girl... my good girl..." he breathed. He always told her that after sex knowing how much she adored his praise. He looked up at her, his eyes tired, "Did you take your birth control...?" He mumbled.

Ana blinked and shook her head, "I left it at the house."

Alex smiled and buried his face into her breasts, "Good..." he mumbled.

Ana shook her head smiled, she kissed his head, knowing how exhausted he was. The boat ride over here was pretty rough, Alex throwing up every thirty minutes seemed like. He had bad ocean sickness and the both of them didn't find that out until after they were on the boat.

Ana looked at the ring on her finger and smiled, it felt foreign but she liked it. She was finally apart of something, a loving relationship that would never come to an end

I wish I could have done more with this story but my brain is completely fried... I'm going to take a break because I've been really stressed lately. I'll be back Tuesday! Thank you for the support. -L.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 833 16
You are the youngest daughter of a wealthy nobleman. Your brother is best friends with George the future Sheriff of Nottingham who you have loved you...
77.4K 3.6K 36
Sex/Romance - I fell in love with the way Alan touched me without using his hands, and when he did, he uttered in a honeyed whisper - "I don't know w...
261 0 33
This is a collection of Harry Potter One-shot Fanfics. I have used ChatGPT as a creative assistant in my efforts to learn more about the capabilities...
11.9K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!