Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ

1K 25 11
By imbreathinglol

hey flowers~ so basically i forgot so many fucken things in this chapter but whatever😭 just ignore this and go on to the next one if you want. i'll give a summary at the end:) (there's a osahina smut tho so if you just want that then go to the warnings hehe~) the next chapter is where he'll start try to start volleyball again sooo yeah(pls dont hate me at the end of the next chap)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoyo's POV

I woke up and forgot what my existence was for 3 seconds until it all came back to me. "29? no... 78. 78 boyfriends. damn, im a god. training camp.. volleyball... HOLY SHIT I CAN TRY VOLLEYBALL!"

(A/N: i'm a lazy bitch so i decided that everyone asked him out and of course he accepted)

I grabbed some random clothes out of the drawers and went my way to the bathroom. I looked at my new schedule as I brushed my teeth.

————————————————————

Thursday(Updated)

5:00 am~ wake up
5:30 am~ start doing breakfast
7:00 am~ serve breakfast
7:40 am~ breakfast ends and clean up
8:00 am~ managers finish cleaning and get changed into manager outfit
8:10-8:30 am~ prepare gym for practice matches and any extra stuff
8:35-8:55 am~ help team prepare for match
9:00 am-12:00 pm~ practice matches
12:00-12:10 pm~ clean up and change
12:15 pm~ start on lunch
12:50~ serve lunch
1:35 pm~ lunch ends and clean up
1:50 pm~ change into regular clothes and get school stuff
2:00-4:55 pm~ studying/teaching
5:00 pm~ change into practice attire
5:10-8:30 pm~ volleyball practice
8:40 pm~ shower(optional, after practice you may be sweaty) change into regular clothes
8:50 pm~ start on dinner
9:50 pm~ serve dinner
10:45 pm~ dinner officially ends and clean up
11:30 pm~ lights out

practice match(morning)
9-10~ inarizaki vs. date tech
10-11~ inarizaki vs. itachiyama+kamomedai
11-12 pm~ inarizaki vs. aoba johsai

study sesh(afternoon)
2-3~ nohebi
3-4~ nekoma
4-5~ shiratorizawa

————————————————————

I memorize my schedule and spit out the toothpaste. "i guess im spending the whole time with inarizaki to see how the other teams improved." After I finish with my morning routine, I decide to text Sam-chan to see if he's up.

In chat
————————————————————

Me: hey are you up?

🍙💞: yea unfortunately. why what's up, shoyo?

Me: oh uhh i was wondering if you could come to my dorm.. and uh we can go make breakfast together...

🍙💞: what's your dorm number again?

Me: room 508

🍙💞: i'll be there in 10. wait for me baby

Me: okayy! i'll see you in a little<3

🍙💞: see you

————————————————————
Out of Chat

I smiled and pocketed my phone. I took one last look in the mirror and then I went out to my front room to wait for Sam-chan.

After like nine minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I put on my shoes and opened the door.

"Heya, Sam-chan!" "Hi, baby. Shall we go now?" I smile and nod. I walk out and close the door behind me. I grab his hand and start walking.

"So what were you thinking of making for breakfast?" he asks as he swings our hands a little. "Uhhh. Haha. I was actually thinking if YOU could come up with something because I have no idea," I say while scratching my nape with my free hand.

   He chuckles and HOLY. MOTHER. FUCKING. SHIT. I swear I almost bust a nut. Let's keep that between you and me though.

   "Let's make açaí bowls." "Asahi bowls?" "No aça- nevermind I'll show you a pic when we get to the kitchen," he said as he face palmed. I just nodded and looked back forward. "why would he want to make bowls of azu-chan?"

>•Time skip to when they're in the kitchen sponsored by my addiction to gum•<

   I grabbed two aprons and gave one to Sam-chan. "So what were you saying about Asahi bowls?" I knew that it wasn't 'Asahi' bowls but it sounded like Azu-chan's name so eh why not tease my dear boyfriend.

   "Baby. Honestly, I'm really close to choking you." I know he was joking but I suddenly got a wave of horny. I smirk. "Kinky. I mean your hands would make a good necklace~" He went silent and I could SENSE the horny coming out of him. Hehe get it? Co- ok nevermind.

   "Shoyo." He suddenly said my name in a deep voice and I gulped as he turned and walked toward me. I kept backing up until my back hit a wall. "fuck. i dont wanna be railed right nowwww. i need to be able to walk for volleyball."

   "You did that on purpose didn't you?" He growled into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't voice anything so I just shook my head. He chuckled SO FUCKING SMEXILY. "nevermind. i do want to be railed. Lei-samaaaa" (Author-san: yes yes. i'll let you be in perfect condition by the time you get to volleyball practice) "I OWE YOU LEI-SAMAAA"

⚠️SMUT IS STARTING SMUT IS STARTING SMUT IS STARTING SMUT IS STARTING SMUT IS STARTING SMUT IS STARTING⚠️

He started attacking my neck and I covered my mouth to conceal my moans. "Baby. Don't cover yer mouth. I wanna hear yer pretty moans." He then pinned both my arms above me with one hand and started kissing me. He licked my bottom lip and I knew he wanted entrance but I denied him of it.

   He scowled and then used his free hand to grip my thigh. I gasped and he took that chance. I was moaning into the kiss and he smirked.

   "You remember the safe word right?" I nodded. He let go of my thigh and wrapped his hand around my neck then squeezed. I swear I almost cummed. "new kink found."

   "Use yer words, baby." "I-I remember daddy." He chuckled again and leaned into my ear. "Good boy. Now yer gonna take off all your clothes, get on yer knees, then yer gonna suck me off without touching yerself. If you do that then maybe I'll give you an award. Can you do that?" "i'm hard. please i'm gonna cum from his voice."

   I nod and he smiles and lets go of my hands. I start to undress as he gets a foldable chair from somewhere. I was on my knees and fully undressed by the time he got back. "good thing we clean this bitch good before we leave."

   He put the chair down about 5 feet away from me and sat on it. Then he tapped his thigh. "Crawl to me baby."

I crawled over to him and kneeled in between his legs. "Good boy," he said. I felt really content with that. "did i know i have a praise kink too???"

   I zipped his pants down and pulled his boxers down with my teeth and his fucking 11 inch slapped me in the face. "ah shit."

   I kept my hands behind my back and kitty licked his tip. "Stop teasing, Shoyo." I swear if he says my name like that one more time, I'm gonna bust.

   I take his whole dick into my mouth and again I thanked whatever was out there for my non-existent gag reflex. The shit when like 3 things down my throat cuh.

   He groaned as I bobbed my head up and down. I smiled and decided to add my excellent tongue skills to his experience.

   "H-holy shit. Ugh~" Him moaning was heaven to me and I rolled my eyes back. I continued to bob my head while using my tongue in what seemed like the good places.

After about 5 minutes of him moaning and my face full of tears(just cause i have no gag reflex, doesn't mean that shit doesn't hurt a little), he finally says that he's close.

I moan to send vibrations to his dick and he grips my hair and pushes me all the way down. He shoots his cum down my throat and slowly face fucks me to ride out his high.

When he finally pulls out after what seems like 5 gallons of cum, I swallowed everything and stuck my tongue out.

   "Damn you look so pretty. Come sit on my lap." He patted his lap and I reluctantly stood up and obeyed. My asshole was rubbing against his cock and I just wanted him to put it in already.

   "Be patient." I nodded and he inserted two fingers into my hole. "Shi-" I covered my mouth to muffle my moans and he continued to finger me.

"Alright baby you're prepped enough. Are you sure you want me to do this? It's okay if you say no." I nodded and he smiles. "Alright baby. You're gonna ride me now okay?" He puts his hands behind his head and I lift myself up using his shoulders and align myself with his tip.

(REMEMBER KIDS. CONSENT. IS. SEXY. AND. VERY. MUCH. NEEDED.)

   I slowly let myself down as I shiver a little from the feeling of his tip coming into me. He growls and mutters something that I can't hear. Then all of a sudden, he grabbed my waist and slammed me down.

   "AHN~" I moaned as I threw my head back. "You're supposed to be riding me, but I guess I'll do all the work today." The way he whispered into my ear was just everything.

   He thrusted into me repeatedly as he held me, making him go deeper. "HNNG- F-FUCK! D-DADDY DEEPER PLEASE!" I moaned as my eyes were rolled to the back of my head and I tightly gripped his shoulders to stay stable.

   He didn't say anything and just went deeper. "OH FUCK!~" I moaned out as he hit my prostate. "Haa. Looks like I found your little bitch spot," he said. The way he was breathing into my ear and grunting and his dick going in deep and out repeatedly was too much for me.

"O-OSAMU!! G-GONNA CUM!" He went faster and faster and I felt myself release. Before I could catch my breath, he continued to thrust. "W-wait! I'm still-" He cut me off with a passionate kiss. I was being overstimulated. The pleasure was too much.

He pulled apart and kept thrusting. "I deserve to cum too, don't you think?" He panted. I couldn't think of anything as my mind blurred. After 30 seconds, I felt him twitch inside of me signaling that he's close.

His thrusts got more sloppy and I cummed for the second time as he cummed inside of me. He rode out his high for a minute until he finally pulled out and I was panting with my head on his shoulder and my arms limp to my side.

⚠️SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE SMUT IS DONE⚠️

"You did so good baby. Stay awake for a minute so I can clean you up okay? You can sleep on one of the tables afterwards. So be a good boy and stay awake for just one minute." I nodded and he stood up with me in his arms and kept rubbing my back.

I still couldn't think that much but next thing I knew, I was laying on one of the tables fully dressed with his jacket over me. "i guess he already cleaned me. i'm going to sleep now." I yawned and snuggled his jacket that was like 5 times bigger than me.

Osamu's POV

After I put Shoyo down on one of the tables and made sure he would be comfortable, I went back to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess we made.

I checked the time when I finished cleaning and it said 6:00 am.

"FUCK! I only have like an hour." I quickly put away all the cleaning supplies and took out the ingredients. I was about to start on making the smoothie thing part when I heard voices come into the room.

"Oh! Osamu-san, what are you doing here? Where's Sho-chan?" asked Yachi. I scratched behind my head and nervously laughed.

"Haha.. So you see what had happened was.." Then I said that Shoyo is tired and that he's sleeping in the cafeteria.

Then Kiyoko and Yukie asked why he was so tired. "You guys are right. Sho-chan is always energetic to cook breakfast," said Runa. "Unless..." After Mai said that, they all turned their heads to me.

"Okay okay yes. We did..." I admitted while looking down. It was silent until I got hit multiple times by all the managers. They said stuff like "DAMN YOU HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO WALK NOW?!" and "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE RUINED HIM!"

After that whole thing, I was positive I had at least 30 bruises. They finally calmed down and helped me make the breakfast. We surprisingly finished pretty quickly since all of us were working on it. I mean we finished like 90 açaí bowls in 45 minutes. WITH the toppings and everything.

I made a special bowl for Shoyo with more strawberries and chia seeds since he likes those. "Alright, let's serve these and then we can call the boys to eat." said Hana. We nodded and we set all the bowls down trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake up Shoyo.

When we finished, I grabbed Shoyo's bowl from the kitchen and headed to my little sunshine.

"Sweetheart, you have to wake up and have breakfast now." I said softly while gently shaking him. "Hmm, five more minutes." he said as he turned around. I chuckled and continued to shake him. "Come on Shoyo. You don't want the other guys being suspicious of you now do you?"

He shot up and glared at me. I offered him the bowl and his face turned soft and took the bowl. He got down from the top of the table and sat in the seat. "does he even know that he has my jacket on still? eh~ not my problem."

I patted his head and said a goodbye with a forehead kiss then went to my table and started eating.

Shoyo's POV

I continued to eat my breakfast with the other managers as everyone spilled into the cafeteria. They all looked at me weirdly but I shrugged it off as them wondering why I didn't text them.

I kept eating until someone tapped me. I turned to see Ara-chan and Tsum-chan. "Oh! Ohayo Ara-chan and Tsum-chan. What is it? If it's concerning your practices, I'm spending the whole practice match time with you guys." They looked at me then at each other then Tsum-chan spoke up.

"Why are you wearing my brother's jacket?" I gave him a confused look and looked down. Surely enough, I am indeed wearing Sam-chan's jacket.

I blushed at the reason and I looked at the girls for help but that was absolutely useless. I look back at the boys and tried to think of an excuse. "U-uh well. Y-you see. I- Uh. He gave me his jacket because... HE WAS WORRIED! Yeah, he was worried that I would... get a cold. He saw me walking and I didn't have a jacket and it was pretty cold so he gave me his." "oh great going shoyo. you need an award for being a big dumbass."

The boys just looked at me closely and then hummed. Then they went to the Inarizaki table. I slammed my head on the table and the girls laughed at me. I shot my head back and growled at them.

"So not ONE of you guys could tell me?" I asked them. They snickered and shook their heads. I clicked my tongue and finished up my bowl.

When I finished, I grabbed the bowl and stood up to go put it in the sink. That failed when I couldn't even take one step and fell on my face. "SHOYO/SHO-CHAN!" yelled the girls. The cafeteria went silent as they surrounded me.

"Fucking hell that hurt," I said as I sat up. And here came the other boys coming up to me to see if I was alright.

"Guys I'm fine. Please back away, I'm literally breathing everyone's carbon dioxide." They backed away and I heard Tetsu-chan saying something about being proud of me for making a science joke.

When they all backed away, I tried to stand up again and almost fell again when Iba-chan caught me. "Be careful, Shoyo-san. Why aren't you able to even stand up properly?" he asked as he picked me up. I fiddled with my fingers then I sucked up a breath.

"Sam-chan. Sex." "wow. how blunt."

"WHAT?!" yelled all the teams and Iba-chan almost dropped me.

>Time skip to when Shoyo explained everything and got everyone to calm down<

   I sighed after putting everyone on puppy punishment for fighting. "i swear they're gonna be the death of me."

   "ALRIGHT! Now that that's over and done with, Shinsu-chan." I pointed to Shinsu-chan(Kita), "Will be the person to assist me from now until I feel better. I'm gonna go back to my dorm by myself and come back myself to start in lunch since I should be fine by the time the practice matches end. After lunch, Guru-chan will come with me to my dorm to get all my stuff and we'll go to the Nohebi room to do the school stuff. Then Iba-chan will pick me up from Nohebi and bring me to Nekoma. And Katoshi-chan will pick me up from the Nekoma room and bring me over to Shiratorizawa. Again, I should be fine by the end of the practice matches but why not have people surrounding me? Y'all are clingy anyways." Everyone nodded. I laughed a little knowing they couldn't talk at the moment because I told them not to.

   "Alright everyone but the managers, Inarizaki, Taka-chan, and Yama-chan clean up. If I hear a complaint, I will be making sure the rest of you run 25 laps around the WHOLE school." They all frantically get to cleaning and the managers thank me as they left. I smiled and looked back at Taka-chan, Yama-chan and the foxes.

   "Taka-chan you can go back to your room. You deserve a break from the troublemakers hehe~" He gave me a hug and a quiet thank you and I giggled a bit as I patted his head. He left and I gestured for Yama-chan to sit next to me.

   "Can I put my head on your lap, Yama-chan? I miss you." I said and he blushed and nodded. I thanked him and laid down. Then I looked at the foxes. "Alright foxes. You guys, with the exception of Shinsu-chan, are gonna go change into match attire, and get the gym ready. You guys should be stretched and warmed up by the time I'm there. Now go on." They said "Hai!" synchronized and left the cafeteria.

   "Shinsu-chan~ Stop standing there and left me put my legs on you." I said. He walked over and sat down on the other side of me. I put legs over him and stretched out a bit. "Ah~ Shinsu-chan and Yama-chan... You guys have to out up with troublesome people. Just relax for a bit. And let's have a little conversation." I said as I got my head comfy on Yama-chan's lap.

   We made some small talk until I realized that I should go get ready. "Shi- Shoot. Shoot. We have to go get ready." I whined as I sat up. "I'll see you later, Yama-chann!" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back. "I'll see you later, Sho-chan." Then he kissed me on ny forehead and left the cafeteria.

   "Alrighty, Shinsu-chan. To my dorm!" He smiled and crouched down so I could get on his back. "And we're off," he said.

•At Shoyo's Dorm•

   I took a shower(with the help of Shinsu-chan and fortunately he didn't try anything) and got dressed in my managers outfit. I could barely walk but at least I could stand up by now.

   I grabbed my notebooks and called for Shinsu-chan to come help me get to the gym. I told him that when we get there he sit out for the first set of the match so that he has time to get ready. He agreed and walked me to the gym.

•At the Inarizaki vs. Date Tech gym•

   When me and Shinsu-chan arrived at the gym, Date Tech was practicing blocking and Inarizaki was sitting in front of a bench. I smiled at the fact that they listened to me and we walked over to the bench they were in front if.

   Shinsu-chan sat me down on the bench and left the gym to go get ready. "Where did Kita-san go?" asked Heisu-chan(Riseki). "Oh, he just left to go get ready and whatnot. Anyways for this match, I'm not gonna give you guys any tips on how to get better only feedback on what you did good. I need to see if you improved. I'm also going to be observing Date Tech as I need to see if and how they improved also. If you guys have any questions right now, please ask them."

   Rinta-chan raised his hand. "Yes, Rinta-chan?" "Uh how did I have to move my feet for that one technique again?" I smiled and showed him with my own feet how to do it. "Just slightly move your right to the left like a little and then your left foot will be pointed and moved just a tad to the right." He nodded and thanked me.

   After I answered a couple more questions, the whistle was blown and it was time for the match to start.

>Time skip to after the match ended and Date Tech won by two points<

I'm actually really satisfied with how this turned out. I could tell that Date Tech was trying really hard and so was Inarizaki. I handed my foxes towels and water bottles.

"Alrighty. So basically everyone did really good except for a couple parts that I'll talk to you all privately about. I'm proud of you all and you guys did well. Take a rest and stretch a bit alright? I'm gonna go talk to Date Tech for a minute." They nodded and drank their water and conversed. Shinsu-chan came up to me to help me but I shook my head.

"I can't have the coaches be suspicious of me being hurt," I whisper to Shinsu-chan. He gives me a look that I can't quite understand but he nods and wipes his sweat with the towel as he walks back. I give a smile to Coach Kurosu and he smiles back.

I stand up and it wasn't that bad. I walked over to Date Tech while trying to mask my pain really badly so that Coach Kurosu and Oiwake don't suspect me being hurt in any way.

When I get there, I go onto someone's back who just so happened to be Ji-chan(Futakuchi). "Eh? Shoyo!" He pulled me off his back and into his lap. "What is it? Are you not sore?" asked Anji-chan. I groaned and looked around to see if Coach Oiwake was in earshot. Luckily he looked liked he wasn't.

I gestured for everyone to get closer and they did so. "One, I'm here because I wanted to talk to you guys about how you all played. Two, I'm very sore but I can't have the coaches be worried about me. Don't ask why." They nodded.

"So what did you want to say about our play?" asked Kosu-chan(Sakunami) nervously. I smiled and leaned back into Ji-chan's chest.

"You guys did great and I'm proud of you all. There's still some things you guys need to work on but that's alright. We have like two months to get this." I smiled at them and they all put me in a hug which made me and Ji-chan fall. I giggled and tried to pull them off.

   "EWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SWEATY AND HOTTT!! GET OFFF!" They all laughed and just deepened the hug. "ACK- CO-ACH H-HELP! CA-CAN'T B-REATH!" I was desperately trying to find air when all these big ass hoes were crushing me.

   I was about to black out when they all got pulled off of me. They apologized to me and I fully regained my conscience and forgave them.

   I limped a little back to and hoped I covered it enough so no one would notice as much. I sighed as I sat down on the bench and Ara-chan offered me some water.

"Oh thank you Ara-chan!" I smiled at him as I took his water bottle. I popped the top and took a couple gulps of the water. I took the bottle out of my mouth with an "Ah~" sound. I wiped my mouth and clicked the top back. "Thank you Ara-chan! I really needed that haha." He nodded and took back the bottle.

Everyone was looking at me and I pretended not to notice as I mentally rolled my eyes. "they're fucking children for thinking of an indirect kiss as if i don't suck them off."

Date Tech left and in came the hot germaphobe and co. "let's get this over with i guess."

>Time skip to after the match sponsored by me being lazy<

I congratulated Inarizaki for winning. It was a pretty close game but I helped them out this round so of course, my team won. I was giving a pep talk to China-chan(Akagi) while wiping some of his sweat when the twins approached us.

I looked at the double trouble pair and tilted my head. "Do you two need something?" I asked while patting China-chan. They looked at each other and seemed to have a twin telepathy conversation.

I sighed and looked at China-chan. I smiled warmly at him and gave him a small hug. "You did great. No need to feel insecure okay?" He hugged me back and nodded then left me alone with the dumb and dumber.

"So what is it?" I asked while crossing my arms. They sat down on both sides of me and whispered into my ear at the same time.

"We want to go on a date with you." I shivered at their voices in my ear, but ignored it. I stood up and turned around to look at their faces at the same time. "What makes you guys think I have the time for that?" They look down dejected and I felt bad.

I gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm kidding. Sure, I'll go on a date with you two. But don't expect it to be anytime soon, I'm sort of busy." They lit up like puppies that were just being given treats and nodded. "THANK YOU SHOYO-SAN!" they said at the same time and then they ran off to a corner.

I chuckled and walked over to shuttlecock and co. "Lei-sama did you make me better already? I don't feel anything too bad." uhh yea i guess i did. i really didn't want you to be limping so i'm pretty sure your back is just sore. I nodded at Lei-sama's words and continued.

I have no idea when I got the power to talk to Lei-sama but I talk to her when I'm bored or if I want to know what happens in the future. She refused to tell me some things like when they refused to tell me that I'm gonna be surrounded by 79 horny boys that all want to fuck me. She's also refusing to tell me whether or not I'll be able to play volleyball again which is really annoying. Tch. They're so annoyi-

"SHOYO!" I snap out of it and realize that I just stopped right in front of hot cousin and co. "Are you okay? Why'd you just stop?" asked Sachi-chan(Hirugami). I smiled and shook my head a little.

"I'm fine, I just got lost in thought and froze I guess," I scratched behind my neck and they sighed out in relief. "So what did you need, Sho-chan?" asked Moto-chan(Komori).

"Oh! Right! I wanted to tell you all that you guys did good this match and I'm proud of you guys for improving. There are some things to tweak and fix, but we have two months. No rush." I smiled and gave them a thumbs up.

   They all hugged me except for Kiyo-chan(Sakusa), which I respected. So I gave him a smile instead.

   "Alright! I'll see you all later!" I gave them all a kiss on their cheek, Kiyo-chan even gave me permission, and waved to them as they left the gym.

  I sighed and walked back to the Inarizaki side. "Are you ready for later, Shoyo-san?" asked Coach Kurosu. I sat down and gave him a smile. "I very much am. Even if it ends up not working, I'm going to be satisfied knowing I tried."

   He chuckled and patted my head. "You're a strong one, Shoyo-san. I believe in you." I smiled at his words and gave him a hug. "Thanks. I really appreciate all of you guys' support." He returned my embrace and patted my back. "Of course. Now you can go yell at the boys or something." I let him go as I laughed.

   I playfully saluted him. "I'll yell at them with all my might!" And then I fast-walked to where the other boys are. "be strong shoyo."

   "Shoyo-kun! How were you able to hug coach? We would've ran like 50 laps if we tried that," said Tsum-chan. Everyone nodded in agreement and I laughed at them. I calmed down and then gave them a smug look.

   "Didn't you guys know? I'm special. Everyone loves me!" Some laughed and some looked baffled. I laughed with them until my favorite pretty boys came into the gym.

   "let's get this started i guess."

>Time skip to the end of the match sponsored by me buying physical yaoi books<

It was a really close game, but in the end my team won. I'm pretty sure Seijoh's side was really sad about it so I went over to them first.

"Hey. You guys did great. I'm proud of you all for improving." I gave them a warm smile. "T-thanks Shoyo-san." said Sei-chan(Matsukawa). I nodded and gave them all a hug while saying how proud I am of them.

"Don't beat yourselves up over every loss. We still have two more months. We can still practice alright?" Their eyes widened and nodded their heads. "HAI! We won't let you down, Shoyo-san!" They said at the same time. I giggled and said, "I know you all won't. Now go study hard okay?" "Hai!" I blew them all a kiss and walked back.

   Shinsu-chan greeted me and I sat beside him. I put my head on his shoulder and looked at the team. "I applaud you, Shinsu-chan." "Hm? For what?" I smiled softly and intertwined my left hand with his right.

   "You don't give up and you stay strong. Coach Kurosu told me about how you never even had a jersey until now," I looked up at him and cupped his cheek with my right and he leaned into it, "I'm really proud of you for not giving up."

   He smiled and teared up. I kissed his forehead, cheeks, and lips. "Stay strong for me yeah?" He nodded and I gave him a hug.

   "Shoyo-sama! I'm here to pick you up!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I let go of Shinsu-chan and gave him one last kiss on his forehead. I grabbed my things and walked towards Guru-chan. I turned around to look at the teams.

   "I'm leaving guys! Good job today and study hard!" I blew them all a kiss and some of them pretended to catch it. I smiled and turned back to Guru-chan.

   "Let's go!" He smiled and nodded then took  my hand and led to me to their dorm room.

•At the Nohebi dorm•

   Guru-chan opened the door and we went inside. He let go of my hand when we got to everyone which I understood. I mean it's like 7 against 1, he's not gonna win that.

   "Wait... Guru-chan, I just realized something." I looked down and groaned in annoyance. "What is it Shoyo-san?" asked Yoshi-chan(Takachiho).

   "I'm still wearing my manager clothes and I also need to get actual school things. I have my notebooks with me and I forgot to say to bring me to my dorm. Does anyone want to walk with me back to my dorm?" They all got up and came towards me. "Let me go with you please!" They all asked, or well shouted, at different times.

   I didn't know what to do so I just closed my eyes, spun around, and pointed at someone. I opened my eyes to see a confused Naoya-chan(Kuguri).

I grinned and took his wrist. "We'll be back!" I yelled then I dashed out of the room so I couldn't wait for anyone to protest. "W-WAIT!" yelled out Naoya-chan.

I stopped and turned back to him while tilting my head. He was panting and had one hand on his knees. "You- *pant* You're really *pant* *gulp* Fast, Shoyo." I smiled and brought my head back.

"Thank you, Naoya-chan. I'm pretty sure we can walk the rest of the way now." He nodded and I shifted my grip on his wrist onto his hand. I turned back forward as I intertwined my fingers with him and started walking.

While we were walking, I could hear him mumble the things we passed. "i'm pretty sure he's trying to remember the way to my dorm."

When we get to my dorm, I let go of his hand and take out my keys to unlock the door. "Come in. You can just wait for me on the couch. Or watch me change, I could really care less which you do." Then I walked in and held it for a second to give Naoya-chan a chance to walk in.

I throw my keys on a table and walk to my room. I went into my room and put my teams notes into a drawer. I put my phone on the charger and started to undress while I hum.

I took my leg out of one pant leg then I heard a "Wow". I turned to see Naoya-chan eye-raping me from the doorway.

I chuckled and continued to change. "i did say he could watch. even though it was a joke... mostly."

I threw a hoodie and some shoes on and grabbed a tote bag. "i'm tired of carrying everything in my arms." I threw my school stuff in the bag along with some snacks. I took my phone and pocketed that and threw my charger into the bag.

I started to walk out of my room while checking that I had everything when I bumped into something. "wait.. someone." I looked up as I stumbled back. "O-OH! Gomenasai. I forgot you were there, Kugu-san."

He seemed to be out of it. "is my body that enchanting?" I thought as I looked down at my body. I shrugged and guessed it is since I full on walked into him and he's still out of it.

I got an amazing idea and smirked. I walked toward him and gave him 5 hickeys on his neck. I giggled at my evilness and messed up my clothes a bit to make it more believable.

I took his wrist and grabbed my keys on the way out. I sighed as I basically dragged him back to the Nohebi dorm.

   When we got to the door, I smacked Naoya-chan's face with all the power I had. "ITAII!" I didn't say anything as I turned and opened the door. "We're back! And I brought some snacks!"

   It sounded like a stampede as the team came rushing to me only to freeze in front of us. I smirked and looked back at Naoya-chan that was rubbing his face and clearly confused on why they stopped.

   "Why'd you guys just stop there?" he asked with genuine confusion. "i'm so sorry, kugu-san. i had a chance and i just HAD to take it." I mentally bowed to him and took a glance at the other snakes and I flinched just a tiny bit.

   "they're either gonna kill naoya-chan, fuck me as compensation, or both." I put my tote bag down and put my phone in said tote bag.

   "What the fuck is on your neck, Kuguri?" Guru-chan.. Wait, I'll call them "-san" for now. So, Isho-san finally said.

   Kugu-san looked confused as he took out his phone from his pocket and positioned his phone by his neck. His eyes widened and then looked at me. And that's when I knew.... I'm fucked.

>Time skip 45 minutes later sponsored by me arguing with someone in my class about LGBTQ+ rights(i won ofc)<

   I swallowed Segu-san's cum and flopped onto the floor. My jaw hurt and my eyes also hurt from me tearing up so much. "note to self: never, EVER mess with the boys again."

   "Are you okay sweetheart?" asked Hiro-san. I groaned and turned my head the other way. The only reason they didn't fuck me until I passed out is because I promised them a rain check. I really need to start working on how much I tease.

   They were giving me praises, back rubs, and head pats along with feeding(what's the feeding equivalent for liquids? i literally dont know so i'm gonna use feeding) me water. This went on until we heard a knock on the door. "Shoyo-san? It's me, Lev!"

   I smiled at his enthusiasm and finally stood up after like 50 minutes. My legs wobbled but I got my strength back after a couple seconds. I grabbed my tote and threw my hoodie back on after Numa-san threw it off of me. "I'll see you guys later!" They nodded and waved at me and I waved back as I went to the door.

   I opened it to see my Victuuri love-child titan. "Hi, Chibi-san!" I smiled at him. "Hey, Iba-chan. Let's go shall we?" He nodded and took my hand. Then we went off to Nekoma's dorm.

•At Nekoma's dorm•

   Iba-chan opened the door and we were still holding hands. "Guys, I got him!" He called out as we walked towards where I guess everyone was. I let go of his hand, reluctantly I may add, to get out my Nekoma school notes.

   "Hi Shoyo/Sho/Chibi-chan!" They greeted me. I smiled and greeted them back. "Alrighty! I'm gonna start with doing a little pop quiz by asking you all questions based on what you're learning about now. I guess I'll go from Testu-chan to Ki-chan. If you get the question right, I'll give you a jolly rancher. If you get the question wrong, I get to smack you in the head. Sounds fair? Yeah? Okay, let's start then!"

   They all looked dumbfounded and I had to stifle my laugh. I looked through Testu-chan's lesson and found something I could question him on.

   I cleared my throat and looked at him. "How many oxygen atoms are present in 1.5 moles of glucose, C6H12O6?" He gave me a look and started to think. "5.4 times 10 to the power of 24." I smiled. "Ding, ding, ding, ding! You got it!" I then threw him a red jolly rancher.

   I went down the line to Mori-chan, Kozu-chan, Hei-chan, until I finished with Ki-chan. Sadly, Tora-chan and So-chan missed their question so I gave them a good wack on their head.

   "You guys did great! Don't forget that you guys have a test on Saturday based on what you guys are studying this week."

They grumbled and I shot them a glare. "how. fucking. rude. THEY'RE not the ones that have to help grade 80+ tests that are on different topics and levels. they need to shut the fuck up and be put in their place."

I tched at them and grumbled as I sat in a corner somewhere while eating my skittles and reading fanfics. I really like the wholesome ones since the smut ones, I live that life with multiple MULTIPLE people. But smut ones are interesting too. Since I know first-hand how it feels, I know whether or not the words make sense or are realistic.

I was getting into the juicy part of a Viktor x Yuuri fanfic when Iba-chan called me for help. "hah. how ironic."

I put my phone down and walked over to my russian titan. I hugged him from behind and peered over his shoulder. "What did you need help with? Lev~" I whispered his name softly into his ear and I could hear his breath hitch.

"Uh- um.. I-I don't understand- the uh- this." He stuttered before pointing at an English sentence. I laughed at the fact that the sentence said "The gray cat jumped" and my poor Iba-chan didn't understand.

I helped him out with English and after a couple minutes, he finally got the hang of it. He thanked me for my help and I nodded as I started to walk back to my spot. "i NEED to find out if phichit gets caught."

I quickened up my face only to get stopped by the one and only, Kuroo Testuro. I tried to hide my annoyed face with a fake kind smile. "What do you need, Rooster-san?" He looked shocked at my nickname and I heard a couple snorts. I could care less though, my main priority right now is finding out whether or not phichit gets discovered.

   "Damn Chibi-chan~ I just wanted help with history, no need to be mean." I tched at him and decided to just give him the answer. Which is exactly what I did. I looked at his paper and gave him the answers to the whole thing.

   "There," I said with a fake warm smile, "Now don't bother me." I stepped away and went to me my spot.

   I grabbed my phone and turned it on. "does he? does he? does he?"

>Time skip 2 minutes later brought to you by me starting my period<

   I threw my phone at a wall causing the kitties to be scared. I. Could. Not: Care. Less.

  PHICHIT DIDN'T GET CAUGHT BUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HE DID ON THE FIRST CHAPTER, SEUNG-GIL DISTANCED HIMSELF WHEN HE FOUND OUT.

   "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! NO BODY DESERVES LIFE!" I yelled out in frustration while scratching my head hardly. It's a habit I gained from Mama and allI can say is; I'm glad my hair's thick.

  I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and I looked up and saw Kozu-chan. "What's wrong Shoyo?"

"It's a long story. You wouldn't get it. OH SHIT MY PHONE!" I jumped up and jumped over to where I threw my phone. I sighed in relief as I saw that it didn't crack. "thank the lords for otterbox."

   I looked up to see a very confused Nekoma, but before they could ask any questions someone knocked on the door. "Shoyo, I'm here to pick you up." "THANK YOU KATOSHI-CHANN!" I jumped up, ran to my stuff and quickly grabbed it.

   I blew a kiss to everyone in the room and left. "Hey, Shiji-san." "Hello, Shoyo." I let out a short laugh at his formality and grabbed his hand. "Let's go, yeah?" He nodded and we walked to the Shiratorizawa dorm.

•At the Shiratorizawa Dorm•

Katoshi-chan opened the door and announced our presence. "Hey guys~" They all smiled and said a hey back. "I'm gonna go sit over there. Call to me if you need help or snacks." They nodded and I let go of Katoshi-chan's hand and went to a corner.

I did a little bit of my own schoolwork because it wasn't much- to me at least- and really easy. I was munching on some pocky when Tsuto-chan(Goshiki) calls out to me.

I put my pocky and phone down then walk over to him. "What's up Shiki-kun?" "A-ano, I need some help with Algebra." I smile at him and look at his paper. "ohHh. child's play." "Alright so the rules for these are....."

•Time skip 20 minutes later sponsored by my touch-starvedness•

"Ahh- This makes a whole much more sense now. Thank you, Shoyo-kun!" "No problem, Tsuto-chan!" I smile at him then get up and start walking over to my spot. "ahh~ precious pocky~~" I think until my short walk gets interrupted by someone grabbing my leg. I look down and tilt my head. "What is it, Tai-chan?"

He blushes and lets go of my leg. "C-can I have some snacks, please?" I giggle and nod. I quickly walk over to my spot and look into my bag for any snacks that I'd be ok with giving out. I find a bag of gummy bears and give it to Tai-chan(Kawanishi).

"Arigato, Shoyo-san." "No problem." I smile at him and go get cozy in my little corner while listening to music. "After this, I can try volleyball again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~7682 words~

summary: osamu and shoyo had sex, shoyo could only limp for the first two practice matches, but after is was all good. shoyo was managing inarizaki the whole time to see other teams' improvement. he had study sessions with nohebi, nekoma, and shiratorizawa.

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] This is my first fanfic so plz bare with me🥺🙏 edit: I have completed the story but will still be doing extras! !!CURRENTLY IN EDITING...
268K 7.9K 28
Hinata was being bullied but didn't want to worry anyone so he keept it a secret. That is until the bully took it too far. Kageyama promises to prote...
15.3K 439 32
hello!! I would like to state this I'm not the same person who wrote the fukalen fan fiction! I'm one of their friends! This is a PERSONAL GAY SHIP t...
87.5K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...