Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[53] Life Changing

7.9K 151 153
By Simp4StilesStilinski

Madi heard the familiar engine making her rush down the stairs. She jumped down the last two running to the door.

She opened, revealing Stiles who was just about to knock, "How long do we have?" He asked with urgency.

Madi looked at her phone, "20 minutes till Scott comes, 30 till Lydia and Allison." She huffed.

"Good," Stiles said walking in and crashing his lips on hers. He kicked the door closed behind him, both of them stumbling towards the stairs.

Madi stepped up the stairs, Stiles tripping due to not watching where he was going, Madi giggled into the kiss, "Let's just get up the stairs so you don't hurt yourself." She murmured into the kiss before breaking in.

By the time Stiles opened his eyes to look at her, she was already at the top of the steps. She smirked at him before walking to her room. He quickly scrambled up the stairs, following into her room.

He looked around her room, not seeing her. He heard the door gently close behind him making him turn around, seeing the curly haired girl. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, continuing the kiss.

Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist, them slowly moving to her bed. Madi ran her fingers through Stiles hair, which had grown out of the summer.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love your hair?" She asked into the kiss.

"Once or twice." Stiles answered as they fell back onto her bed. Stiles moved his hands to the side of Madi as he leaned above her, her keeping her hands on the sides of his face as they kissed.

The past summer as been amazing. Madi couldn't even remember the last time she was this happy. She doesn't even think she's ever been this happy. She got all her grades up before the last day of school.

Allison went to France with her dad for the summer to get away from everything, but kept in contact with Madi. Jackson moved to England, also getting away from everything. Madi had to take care of a heart broken Lydia but now the red haired girl was fine and ready to get back in the game.

Madi talked and visited Derek a lot more. He taught her everything she needed about being a werewolf, helping her on the full moon. They definitely were more close, Madi couldn't tell if it was just because Derek was the one who bit her, or it was he was actually started to open up and feel comfortable with her.

She's been keeping up on Issac, who was looking for Erica and Boyd. He lived in Derek's loft, so Madi saw him a lot when she visited Derek. At the beginning of the summer it was a little bit awkward for her and Issac, but now they've gotten back into their old friendship, making Madi really happy.

Her and her brother were closer than ever, if that was even possible. She helped him get over the missing Allison part. She even started to teach him to paint. It ended terribly though, considering he got on the rug. Throughout the entire summer Scott though it would be funny to test Madi's strengths just for the fun of it, him ending up getting hurt every time.

As for their mom, the twins finally got to talk to her about everything. Their mom grew comfortable around them again, them being the close family they were again. They started watching movies together every Friday. The twins usually got into a argument cause Madi picked 10 Thing I Hate About You 95% of the time when it was her night to pick. But by the end Melissa would just put on Grey's Anatomy, making both of the twins stop arguing and watch the show.

And as for her and Stiles, they've never been more perfect. They still haven't made anything official, but they didn't need to. They spent as much time as they could together, then always being torn apart cause Scott needed Stiles and Lydia always needing Madi. Now that they were actually together Scott was extremely overprotective, making them have to sneak around.

But they didn't care, it was worth it. Every time they kissed it felt like the first time. Fireworks every time their lips meet. The heart flutters she got when she saw him. The way his eyes light up when he lays his eyes on girl with chocolate brown eyes. He couldn't believe he got her. The nerd, the human, the one who had close to no athletic bones in his body. He got the girl.

Both of them smiled into the kiss, them melting into it. This is all she need. All they needed.

"EW OH MY GOD! GET OFF OF MY SISTER!" They heard making them looking towards the door which was now open.

Scott was shooting daggers at Stiles, "Hey Scott what's up buddy?" Stiles awkwardly smiled, falling onto the bed next to Madi.

"We're leaving in five minute," Scott said to the boy, glancing at the pair with cautious before walking off, he quickly walked back, opening the door fully. "This stays open."

And with that he walked away, Stiles stared at the door for a few seconds to make sure the werewolf wasn't coming back. Once he knew the answer he smirked placing his lips back on hers making her giggle.

She kissed back, this time straddling him, the boy falling back onto the bed. She continued to kiss him, but suddenly stopped making him groan.

"Um, Stiles?" She questioned. He hummed him response, "I think you've got a little problem downstairs." She said not moving due to his problem.

Stiles froze underneath her, "No I don't." He lied.

Madi smirked, "I think you do."

Before they could say anything else her brother came running back into the room grabbing Madi, throwing her off Stiles. He quickly grabbed Stiles by the ear making the boy yelp in pain.

The werewolf lead his best friend downstairs and out the door, pushing him towards his car. "You get to wait in the car now." Scott told him. Scott walked back into the house, getting the last word.

Stiles stood in the middle of the lawn, "See you later Madi?" He called out.

"Bye!" He heard faintly making him smile. He turned around heading to his Jeep, pulling at his pants that felt uncomfortable now.

~~~

"It is not a double date." Lydia told Allison after her and Madison picked her up. "It is a group thing."

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison asked making Madi smile in amusement. "'Cause I told you I'm not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Madi asked. "My brother can't possibly be that great for you to turn down French men."

Allison shook her head with a smile on her face. "I know it's ridiculous." Lydia said.

"Did you?" Allison retorted. "I mean after Ja-,"

"Do not say his name." Lydia cut her off with annoyance.

"Is he okay? I mean did everything work out?" Allison asked.

"Well the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive but everyone got over it." Lydia explained, "And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."

Allison smiled, "So then you've talked to him?" She stated.

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia corrected.

"You mean since his dad moved him to london." Madi corrected.

"Whatever, he left." Lydia said, "And seriously. An American werewolf in London? Like that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So you're totally over him?" Allison asked.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia asked.

"Yes." Madi answered honestly.

Lydia glared at the girl through the rear view mirror, "yes it is a double date. It's not an orgy." She said making them chuckle, "You'll live. And I would of asked Madi but she's to preoccupied with the Sheriffs son."

Madi rolled her eyes as Allison smirked at her, making the girls cheeks flush red as they stopped at the red light.

She looked out the window, seeing the blue Jeep next to them, "This will be fun." She said with amusement.

"Oh my god." Allison panicked seeing Scott in the other car. "Oh my god, oh my god. I can't see him. Not now."

Madi smiled and waved at Stiles who looked through the back window at her. He smiled and waved back, Scott hitting him to get his attention.

"Lydia go! Will you go?" Allison panicked as she shrunk in her seat. "Just go!"

"But the light!" Lydia exclaimed.

Madi watched Stiles roll down the window, making her start to roll down her window.

"No! Madison roll up your window!" Allison whispered yelled.

"Hey!" Stiles yelled at the girls.

Before Madi could respond Lydia stepped on the gas, running the red light and leaving the boys.

"That was rude." Madi said to the girl, a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna kill you." Allison said trying to slow her heart rate.

"You all right?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia stop." Allison said. "We need to go back and talk to them."

Lydia sighed and stopped the car. Madi turned around to look at the boys, who's car was also stopped a yards behind them.

"They stopped too?" Madi asked confused.

"Why would they stop?" Allison asked.

"It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" Lydia asked them.

"Fair point," Madi said turning around, her heart dropping. "WATCH OUT!" She yelled only a second before the deer came crashing through the windshield.

It crashed all the way to Madi, it's horn stabbing her in the arm. She screamed in pain as she quickly moved her arm and stumbled out her car.

She felt strong arms wrap around her, making her see Stiles, "Are you okay?" Scott asked them running up.

"It came out of nowhere!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked Madi holding her arm seeing the blood patch on her sleeve.

"It's okay, I'm already healing." She said to him, grabbing his hand. "It ran right into us." She told them confused and frightened.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Allison.

"I'm okay." She huffed out.

"Well I'm not okay!" Lydia yelled. "I am totally freaking out! How the hell does it just into us?"

Madi and Scott walked slowly to the front of the car, Madi feeling sick seeing the dead deers head through the windshield.

"I saw it's eyes right before it hit us." Lydia said shakily, "it was like it- it was like it was crazy."

"No it was scared." Madi said, feeling the fear radiating off of the dead dear.

Scott slowly put his hand on the deer, "Actually, terrified." He stated.

~Authors Note~
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short but I'll update tomorrow! Let me know what you think!
~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
248K 5.2K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
248K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
688 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...