Welcome to the Family

De strongdemilovatic

17 year-old Jessy has just woken up from a coma and has found out the last six months of her life did not exi... Mai multe

Welcome to the Family
Trailer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Final)
Welcome to Artistry

Chapter 33

83 8 0
De strongdemilovatic

Justin and I didn't hesitate to start using when I sat in the car closing the door behind me. "Ready for some fun?" Justin asks me.

I smile, "This is exactly what I need."

We started using and Justin asks, "Was Dianna mad? You know, after you left my room?"

"She sent me home and sent babysitters to watch me for the night."

He smirks, "I see the babysitters are doing a wonderful job."

"I couldn't help it. It's ridiculous. I don't see why I had to be punished anyway. Being sent back to the house is one thing, but having a babysitter is another. I don't need to be babysat."

"Clearly you can handle yourself."

"Exactly."

We used for a little while but we got bored quickly and Justin suggested we go back to his place where he has some harder stuff for us to try. He assures me that we'll have even more fun and I agree. Somehow we manage to get to his house safely. Almost running various stop signs, and almost hitting a couple of cars. I don't understand how we didn't die or get pulled over, but I really don't care right now.

"Big house," I comment as we step in the gigantic mansion.

"Where should our fun begin?" he asks with a smile.

I smile back, "Wherever the drugs are obviously."

"Right to the bedroom huh? I like the way your mind works. Follow me."

How can Justin live here alone? The house is huge. We walked up two flights of stairs to his bedroom and it's amazing. He has a huge bedroom with a window overlooking the city. His first instinct is to go to the window and close the curtain so nobody can see what we are doing. It must be great having your own place. If I had my own place I would probably be doing about the same thing Justin does. He is the biggest popstar in the world, makes millions of dollars, and he has his own house where they aren't any people to make rules for him. He gets to do all the drugs he wants in the comfort of his own home. He doesn't have to sneak around like I do just to get something.

He went to his dresser and pulled out a few bags setting them on the bed. "You can sit down you know?" he smirks.

I cautiously take a seat on his bed. Justin moves the bags and sits next to me.

"What do you have anyway?" I ask.

"Meth. That okay?"

Should I? I've questioned doing drugs like this before, I remember watching an episode of Degrassi of a kid getting hooked on meth and he got out of control fast, but what the hell. Now that Dianna knows my secret and I will probably be punished beyond belief when I return I've got nothing to lose. That family seems to be filled with hypocrites lately anyway. To top it off Al cheated anyway. I need something to make me feel better and maybe meth will do the trick.

I nod, "Let's go."

He pulls out the meth and we get right back into using. I decide to use as a blunt versus Justin who looks like a dam fool, syringing it up his ass. What hell, why would anyone wanna do that shit?

This high was different from the other drugs I've used before and I loved it. Although I wasn't anywhere as euphoric as when using coke, it gave me energy. It could be a lot for the jittery fact, but I just felt so tired and down it gave me just the high!

Justin turned the music on and pulled me up so we could dance. We were laughing and spinning around the room without a care in the world. The dancing however quickly turned into grinding and before I knew it we were both on the bed and he was taking my shirt off. He kissed me aggressively and my hands reached down to take his shirt off as his lips started trailing down my neck. In the span of a few minutes we were so high and excited that we practically ripped each other's clothes off.

When we had sex this time it seemed almost exactly like the first time. The drugs in our system didn't want us to stop and I didn't care about the flashbacks or anything else. I actually liked it. The first time this happened I thought I could be losing my mind. I assumed things like this were supposed to special and you should love the person. Instead I am getting high and having random hook ups with guys I just meet. I guess this time it can't be considered random though. Maybe it was the drugs because I know Justin can be seen as a bad guy, but I didn't want this feeling to leave. I probably won't remember much when I get clean again, but when I'm high I can't remember my problems either and that seemed better somehow.

I put a few clothes back on and so did Justin when we finished. We stay in bed and he puts his arm around me. I lean against him and we cuddle, somewhat awkwardly, as he turns the TV on. "Do you want something to drink?" he asks.

I nod, "Whatever you have."

He gets up and comes back with two beers. He really knows how to have fun. He hands them to me and we resume our previous position.

"We just met but you're pretty cool Jessy."

"I've had fun," I reply.

"I have a huge performance at an awards show in a week or two, LA and Scooter told me it'll be my big comeback because some people aren't convinced of how much I've changed. So do you want to be my date?" He asks, "it's the American Music Awards."

"You want me to be your date?"

"Yeah," he answers, "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

I smile, "Yeah I'll be your date."

"Awesome... do I have to take your home or anything?"

I shake my head, "I wish I never had to go back there."

My phone begins ringing and I have to get up to find it. It takes a few minutes for me to shuffle through the clothes before I find it in my pocket. I have four missed calls and over ten text messages. I sit back on the bed and groan.

"I think they found out you are gone."

"Why go back now? I'll simply get in more trouble and I would much rather stay here."

"It'll be more fun for both of us if you stay."

We both agreed that I would stay the night and neither one of us moved from the bed. The TV was still but my phone's ringing kept interrupting it. After a half hour I put my phone on vibrate hoping they would stop eventually but they didn't. Finally I get fed up and I throw my phone against the wall. I walk across the room to pick it back up and walk to the bathroom tossing the phone in the toilet. Now it's not a problem anymore.

"Finally, it stopped," Justin says.

I nod, "It was getting annoying. They need to stop already I'm not a kid anymore. They're not my parents anyway." Our highs wore off just in time for both of us to fall asleep.

The first thing I felt in the morning was the raging headache. I sit up and find the spot next to me is empty. I go the bathroom first but as I approach the toilet I see a phone in there. Is that my phone? I shrug, clearly I was upset. I can't say I would change anything about doing that. I probably would have destroyed it even if I was sober when that happened. I get up and find Justin in the kitchen, although I am not sure how I was even able to find the kitchen in this house. With a house this size he probably has three or four different kitchens. It did however take me between five and ten minutes to figure out where he was. He sees me and immediately hands me a water bottle. Obviously I look as shitty as I'm feeling.

"Hung over?" he asks.

I nod.

He agrees, "Me too."

"You look better than I do however," I argued.

"I've been up for an hour," he says, "I've aspirin, water, and coffee."

"Where is the aspirin anyway?" I ask him.

"Bathroom down the hall. Are you hungry?"

I shook my head, "Not even a little."

"Good, because I'm not a good cook anyway. What do you say to doing some pot to get our cravings up or something?"

I nod, "I'll be ready to go after an hour or two after trying to recover from yesterday."

"I'll in the living room down the hall watching TV."

I go to the bathroom and take an aspirin. It might not even help with a headache like this, but it can't hurt to try. I go back down the hall and sit next to Justin on the couch. Spending time with him is a lot more awkward when we're clean I have to admit.

"Justin?" I turn to him.

He looks at me, "Yeah?"

"What is this?"

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Are we, you know, together now? Together as in dating?" I ask him.

It is quickly after everything with Al, but Justin and I do have a great understanding with each other. He never came out and answered my question. My thoughts were cut off when he put his hand on my face and kissed me passionately instead. His other hand went to my waist and he pulled me closer as our kissing intensified. Is this supposed to be his answer or is he simply avoiding the question?

Soon after, the awkward tension was released when we smoked some pot. Although it wasn't the hard stuff, if got me calm enough to be chill again. After a while of binging on some junk food I come up with idea, "they are probably gonna come looking for me here, I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened already."

He nods in agreement but starts cracking up. I have to admit, I don't really like this high. It's actually making me more paranoid than anything else. I then say, "I'm gonna write a letter to them telling them all off."

He agrees and I get to work. I get a pad and paper and write, "Dear Dianna, Eddie, and whoever else is reading this. I am tired, I am tired of all the bullshit you have caused. You are all the reason I have become who I am. You have forced me to be someone I'm not and I've had it! I am fucking done with having you all in my life. Fuck off. By the way I am safe at a friends house. Thanks, Jessy."

With that we decide to hand deliver the note and put it in Dianna mail box. Justin drives, and when we get there I see cop cars. Oh shit. I wonder how I actually haven't been found yet. I kinda get sad as I look at Dianna balling her eyes, Wilmer comforting her as Eddie talks to the cops further. What have I done?

I then rip off the note after I get out of the car, and get back in. I then decide to have Justin take me to a department store. He didn't come in because I told him I was getting pads. He said it wasn't a big deal because he grew up with a single mom and had to buy them all the time but I denied his requests of coming with.

As I was buying the pads I also buy a pre-paid phone and quickly use it to call Dianna. For whatever reason I have their number memorized. My mom made me do that as a kid for like five different numbers. I guess it was a good idea...

As I hear someone pick it up, I hear deep breathing. With that I hear Eddie's voice, "hello."

"Hey"

"Jessy?"

"Yeah it's me."

"Where the hell are you?"

"That doesn't matter. I just wanted you to know I was okay."

"Bullshit I'm coming to get you."

"Look, I don't wanna be in the house, and we are just gonna keep on playing this game. I'm gonna get my shit together for a bit."

"No, you are coming home. Technically you are legally Dianna's and my responsibilities."

"I'm not coming home. I will get emancipated and that will be the end."

"Jessy, we love you."

"I know." I then see Justin getting out of the car and so I hang up the phone and stomp on it. I feel better now! We then go back to Justin's house, or our home and do more drugs.

A/N: OMG. I cannot believe that we are at 2000 reads for this story alone. You are all so amazing! So our story is coming to an end sooner than later. How do you think it conclude, and what is your opinion of Jessy's new love interest.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.2K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
56K 3.1K 22
Keep running until you're found. 2015 Lovatic Fanfic Award Winner Cover by @susanlovato © All Rights Reserved.
Torn De dovato

Fanfiction

269K 9.1K 69
Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partying and taking hits, the following day, s...
118K 2.9K 65
Demi is a seventeen year old girl who lost her parents years ago, that's why she lives at a huge school with lots of teenagers. Her boyfriend only wa...