𝟗𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓.

By saditified

" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧' 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
authors note .
coming soon.

37.

11K 348 172
By saditified

TURKS N CAICOS

XAVIER.

"ight yall ready to rollout?" xavier says to the boys walking out onto the beach.

"fasho." baby says throwing the towel over the shoulder.

"we finna wait on the girls to get down hea?" J says looking back at the house, "man ian tryna get my ass beat no cap." durk says. looking at the boys.

"dat mean we gon wait." Drake says causing all the boys to laugh.

"mane you know how long its been since a nigga been on one ah dem hoes." foe says pointing to the jetskis parked on the beachside.

"ong nigga, 30 remember when we went on them shits when we had got dat yacht wit all them fat booty bitches on dat shit?" lontrell says slapping 30s shoulder, " hell yea nigga, one bitch monica had me posted up on by the water feelin a hoe. kissin all up on my neck , hadda real nigga giggling" 30 says, causing the boys to look at him with a stank face.

"im playin , issa prank , the cameras is right there." he says pointing causing all of their heads to turn to where he was pointing.

"aint no fuckin camera." kavon says, slapping the back of his head, making the blunt behind his ear to fall.

they all continue to walk until they finally reach the small tiki hut.

they see a dj there along w a female bartender wearing a bathing suit, "damn, the girls went crazy wit dis one." J says under his breath walking under the hut.

"lemme get a uhhhhh ... " J says looking at all the drinks that was displayed.

"lemme get a burnucle pancake platta." he says, imitating rylo rodriguez. causing baby to bust out laughing. 

" a who?" the bartender with a strong accent says, turning her head.

J continues to laugh before dying down, " nah im playing, lemme hold 8 cups ah henny, pour some cranberry in them hoes too. thank you." she nods before getting the cups to make the drinks.

"ouuu shitttt mkay moana." amani says to the bartender as the rest of the girls follow behind her .

the dj spots the girls arriving, and he immediately turns the music on. 

my type - popcaan

"ouuu this my shit!" i say aysja skipping to the middle of the hut, i eye here before she looks at me , blowing me a kiss.

here she go.

she begins to whine, letting her full jamaican side premiere , while jayda goes up to her to twerking. causing baby to side eye her.

"MKAY AYSJAAAA" melanese says , hyping her slow whinging up.

i feel my gym shorts get slightly before i kiss my teeth putting down my cup, grabbing her, causing her pout.

"i was fuckin that shit up baeeeee." she says whining.

"i know."

"ight yall boys, let hit these 'skis , these hoes callin my short ass name" J says hopping up, causing all the guys to jump as well, walking over to the jet skis, and putting our life jackets on.

"real niggas cant swim." big 30 assures us.

"ya real niggas cant swim , but yo ass float" lontrell says, causing all of the boys to erupt in laughter.

"yo teeth big as fuck nigga fuck up. i know you say yo ' F's ' hard as fuck, dumb stupid bastard." big 30 says, snapping back, causing us to erupt in " O'ssss " , continuing to run outta breath from laughing.

"man that shit wasn't even funny yall dickriding come on." he says with a stank face on.

we all hop on our individual jet-ski's speeding off while we hear the music from the hut and laughter from the girls faintly.

toast - koffee

AYSJA.

" girl how long yall been togetha now?" india question as we all sip on pina coladas , sittin' on the beach, and watching the boys.

"shitttttt, without the title? bout 8 months, with the title? about 5. we close like its been more than a lifetime though." i reply, smiling to myself.

"thats bonnie and clyde forreal." daniellanese says , loving the thought of them.

"girl you a damn lie, xavier would never let aysja 300 feet of a crime wit him." jaiden says laughing.

"you damn right." i say laughing aswell.

"yall got sum dick last night?" amani says smiling, her skin look real glowy right now, hm.

" yup . " is spread through the whole group except for melanese , "see yall dead wrong cause yall KNOW im gay." she says kissing her teeth.

"you gay but you was just all ' im tryna see where the niggas reside. ' a month ago at the club." jaiden says rolling her eyes.

"girl i meant fake niggas, i like em dykey and studdy." she says making us all laugh.

" i know thas righttt. " i say sipping my drink once more.

"so what we doin after this?" jayda questions looking at us.

"i found this cute lil atv thing online last night, i really wanna check dat shit out yalll." i say perking up.

they all smiles before melanese goes , "yesssssur!" and we all laugh , laying back on our towels. 

"BAE!" we hear, causing all of our heads to pop up , except for melanese, as she was knocked tf out with her sunglasses on.

we see thats its foe and we look at jaiden before she looks at us then back at foe, " i aint goin on that shit boy!" she yells back, she had a slight fear of going any deeper in the water where she couldnt see the sand through it.

"MAN COME ONNNN!" he says, and she automatically gives in, running to get a life jacket and running to him, getting on the back of the jetski. causing him to speed off. " BITCH DONT GO SO FAST THIS AIN NO CORVETTE !" we hear her yell in the distance.

...

BOBBYS ATV TRAIL, EST. 1957

the girls hopped out they cars, we all decided to leave the boys as the crib with the rest of the cars, so they can use the rest of the day to relax as dog ass niggas and go explore as their group, like we did.

"ou it's muy tropeekal." nini says looking around

"bitches taking spanish for ONE year." melanese says, laughing at her twin.

we all laugh before walking into the trials clubhouse .

"welcome ladies! is this the party of 7?" the worker asks us.

"yes ma'am" jayda replies nodding.

we fill out some contracts and agreement forms before we are directed to our ATV four-wheelers.

"ouuu these hoes is tightttt." india says running up to one, hopping on it.

we all hopped on one, ready to ride out.

"yall ready?"  jaiden says.

"ready as fuck." amani replies.

" 1 ... 2 ... 3!" the girls countdown, then speed off before stopping 3 seconds in and catching their breath.

"these shits fast as fuck!" i yell out.

"uht uht lemme fix these settings, i be forgetting im pregnant." kendall says

 they all look around scared before laughing to themselves, and speeding off with a menace like smile on their face.

" ou shit!!!"

...

BACK @ THE CRIB, TURKS N CAICOS

DURKIO.

currently, the guys n i was sitting by the pool, playing music, shooting dice, and smoking while J and foe was inside the house playing warzone in the living room.

i was currently tearing lontrells ass up, with drake n 30 as his teammate and zay as mine? shit us two can beat them thots w our eyes closed on foe.

"man you bullshittin!" lontrell says as i throw my dice out, and it lands and i snap my finger.

"i keep tellin you niggas, it's all inna that scammin ass snap." Big 30 says shaking his head. 

"man cut dis shit short, ian playin no mo." lontrell says, throwing the money to durk. 

we all laugh before we walk inside, sittin' on the couch we watch Joshua and foe play the game, occasionally gettin mad here and there. 

"you know what im thinking?" drake says.

' what ' is muttered throughout the whole group, he chucks his neck back before rolling his eyes and continuing. "im finna cook for my shorty, we makin dinner tonight yall boys." he says hopping up. all 7 of us look at eachother before looking at him, we then shrug.

"shiddd lets do it."

...

"NIGGA WHY WOULD U DROP THAT MUCH WATER IN THE OIL! THAT AIN HOW U TEST IT!"

"BRA PUT THE CHICKEN IN THEA, ITS NOT GON POP DYKE"

"MM THIS SHIT TASTE G-"

* SLAP * "WHY YO FATASS EATIN! WE NOT DONE!"

"DRAKE IMMA KNOCK YO ASS OUT." 

"KAVON MOVE BRA, CANT NOBODY GET PAST YO ASS."

"ILL SHOOT YO ASS RIGHT NOW, STOP POPPIN MY BUBBLE NIGGA."

"SOMEBODY COME GET THIS BIG ASS BLACK NIGGA OFF MEEEEEEE"

"AINT NO MO TALKIN" * BOP BOP BOP *

...

"damn yall boys, we did this shit." kavon says, as all the boys dapped eachother up.

"i better get some magnificent cooter fa' this shit." kavon says shaking his head.

they all laugh before they hear the door open and the girls voices flood in.

"girl that shit was littt!" kendall yells.

"as fuck oh my gosh." india says.

"why it smell so good, yall ordered a chef or sum?" i hear aysjas voice through the house.

"nah girl, did you?" jayda says looking at everybody else.

they all shake their head confused, they walk into kitchen , and look suprised by all of us standing in the kitchen with aprons on.

"bon appetit lil niggas." J says, cutting off the silence.

...

bye. - OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 212 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
441K 12.6K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
31.2K 1.6K 12
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
53.8K 3.4K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM