Morphine (Complete)

By bobrossofwriting

Where predator becomes prey. Love can bloom like a flower on a late summer evening; spread to full bloom in t... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐐&𝐀
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝟏𝟑

5.8K 261 197
By bobrossofwriting

Smut has entered the chat.

Chapter Twelve

"What the hell is taking them so long?"

Rannia entered the Amir residence with reluctance. The moment she breathed their air, she was immediately dosed in a thick pool of stress and worry.

"I knew we shouldn't have sent Jared, that idiot—"

"Amelia—shh, Rannia's—"

Rannia poked her head into the living room, slowly sliding her heavy bag off her shoulders, pushing it out of view with her foot. Her eyes scanned the room, noting each tired face, each worried wrinkle, and each clenched fist.

"I bought chips." 

She weakly lifted the small bag she'd snagged at a convenience store and tossed it to Carter. Poor boy looked like his grandfather died. Ha, no. But his brother did.

Mykel was sat at the head of the dining room table, eyes glaring blankly at the space before him. He raked a frustrated hand through his hair, lips parted as he groaned.

"Carter, take your girlfriend away."

"Mykel—d-don't speak to her like that," Carter replied weakly, rising to his feet as his fingers clenched around the bag of chips in his hands.

Mykel ignored his brother's words, fingers clenching and unclenching, veins protruding angrily from his neck.

"Go."

Losing his words, Carter lowered his eyes and walked towards Rannia. He snagged her hand and dragged her down to their room.

"I never liked dealing with the family business, anyways." He offered her a sad smile, looking entirely sweet and sincere. But the smile did not hide the stress pinching his brows together. "C'mon, you look tired. I'll get you a bath ready."

"You okay?" Rannia asked. When he turned to ignore her question, she tugged him inside their room for a moment. She closed the door with her foot and directed his eyes towards her. He looked like a mess.

Something pulled in her gut.

Were they really that worried about Jared? Sure, the bastard was dead, but he wasn't even home that much. He was as much as a stranger as her. Maybe more. They wouldn't care. They wouldn't.

Carter squeezed her fingers reassuringly, though his distraught face look anything but.

"Remember when I said I stay out of their business? This is why. It can get stressful, and I don't want that...for...for us." He looked down at their intertwined hands. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry I got back late," Rannia said, avoiding a heartfelt confession of love or whatever. She'd given him enough of those already.

His lips pulled up into a small smile. He lifted the bag of chips.

"All good. You got me chips."

Rannia couldn't resist her snort. She dropped his hands and pushed him back out into the hallway. "Get me that bath, dork."

Carter laughed quietly, heading out to do her bidding.

He was sweet. Too sweet.

Rannia pursed her lips and leaned against the wall. She closed her eyes and observed her state, both metal and physical. She was fine, really. A few weird nauseous feelings in her stomach, and...and...

She darted away from the wall, eyes glaring at the floor.

She had been smiling. At Carter.

She pinched her arm until sharp pain ran through her body.

Fucking idiot. Caring about him will get you killed.

Go get your bag in the main room, see if you can catch any more conversation.

"Remember your goal, Rannia," she muttered to herself.

"Kill."

---

It was a nice bath.

Carter was good at some things, and one of those things was caring. He cared. He took care in setting the water's temperature just right, swirling the soapy suds into the water so they bubbled up around the edges. He took care in setting up candles alongside the bath.

It was only after Rannia sunk under the bubbly mess that she remembered something. Carter cared, and Carter tried.

But Carter still forgot to bring a towel.

She still cleaned herself, soaking in the diluted warmth, transferring from the pristine water to her body. When her toes started to wrinkle, she drained the bath and stepped under the cold shower head, letting it wash away any left over soap. She used a scrubby brush to wipe the rest of the blood from under her nails, taking extra care to wash any remains of Jared from her body. Hair, blood, whatnot.

She watched with satisfaction as the last bits of red left her nails and flowed down the drain, forgotten, and no more important than the occasional clog of hair that would run through sewage.

As she left the shower, water droplets sliding down her skin, she lifted her gaze to her fuzzy reflection in the mirror. She turned, observing her outlined curves. The erect perk of her nipples, wet and red from her shower. Her smooth ass, bouncy, dripping wet. Her fingers drifted along her stomach, feeling along the lines tracing down. As she breathed, she felt her abdominals flex beneath her touch. With her eyes on herself in the mirror, her ears drifted to footsteps outside the door.

"Hello?" She asked, turning in the direction of the noise.

The footsteps stopped.

"What do you want?" Grit out Mykel. For some reason, the knowledge of him being just centimeters from the door, probably facing her, too, as she stood there, naked and wet, completely vulnerable...was all very...arousing. Her pressed her thighs together. Her fingers itched to slide down lower and touch herself, but she stopped, pushing out a sigh.

"I forgot a towel."

Silence passed for a few seconds.

Rannia heard a strained groan from behind the door, quiet, but still audible. The perpetrator adjusted his pants as the space around his groin slowly became tighter and tighter.

Mykel's fist was clenched as his mind envisioned Rannia stood there, nude, form soaked, tight breasts covered with faint bubbles of soap. He could picture her hands drifting down, sliding between her lips, touching the growing button along her cunt—

"Come and get one, then," he grumbled, averting his eyes away from the door, desperately trying to settle on anything that wouldn't make him think of her. "There's a closet right outside the door, girlfriend."

"I-I'm not—" She stuttered, soft voice sputtering from behind the door. He heard her suck in a breath as she steadied herself. "I'm naked, brat."

It was his turn to stutter. Of course, Mykel would never stutter out loud, but his mind tripped over itself. Of course she was naked. His imagination had very well confirmed that moments prior. But her confirmation? Those dirty words leaving her soft lips?

Lips he wanted to bite.

A throat he wanted to choke.

Fuck, it'd been a while since he'd been this horny. So ravishly...needy. And for girlfriend of all people. Mykel was not a man to hesitate. The trigger was always easy to pull. Words were never a chore. They were a weapon.

He opened the closet beside the door and picked up a towel. His large hand clenched around the fabric as his hand reached towards the doorknob, twisted, and pulled.

He wanted to see her.

Rannia jumped.

Her small tits jiggled a little and his eyes immediately fell to them. The red circles, fucking bitable, taunted him. Her wet hair dripped down onto her skin. His eyes followed the water as it trailed from the valley of her breaths, all the way to her two pink swollen lips, recently waxed and begging to be slapped.

Rannia was finding it particularly difficult to breathe.

"Hand it over," she managed, stepping forward. As her fingers enclosed around the towel he was holding, he stepped forward, knocking her backwards. He kicked the bathroom door closed with his foot.

Jared was probably dead, and his family was sick worrying about him. Mykel did not care, though. All Jared was, was a working ant. Ants could always be replaced. Sadness did not last forever.

Slowly, Rannia's fingers fell from the towel as she realized his clenched fist would not be letting go. Veins ran down his arm and hand, entire body clenched as he visibly restrained himself.

"Fucking tease." He sneered the words as if he did not enjoy the sight before him.

"I didn't let you in," Rannia told him, eyes narrowed. But she couldn't, for the life of her, move away. She couldn't let true anger show, and even though she hated him, for some reason this situation excited her.

It almost compared to the feeling of blood running down her hand.

"You didn't lock the door," he remarked darkly, brows pulled together in concentration. He was looking back at her eyes now. It was difficult. Each rise of her chest as she breathed had him growing painfully inside his slacks. And then she fucking ran her tongue along her lip.

Mykel's jaw clenched, working the muscles of his neck.

"That's not an invitation, brat."

Mykel snapped.

"Turn around."

It was an order. Direct, sharp, and full of malice. Rannia's heart rate spiked even further. Blood rushed around her body, but she could feel her clit pulsating needily down low. She needed to touch herself so bad.

Mykel glowered at her. His fingers came up and ghosted the side of her neck, fingers drifting across her cooling skin, which felt so very hot the moment he touched her. "Turn." He pressed the towel against her shoulder, motioning for her to move. "Around."

Rannia turned, but it was too slow for him. He was a beast, and his prey was not listening. Once she'd turned enough, he slammed her forward and bent her over the counter, eliciting a choked sound as he knocked the air out of her stomach.

Arousal was already sliding down the inside of her thighs. Though her stomach hurt from his assault, she couldn't help the whine that escaped her when she felt the towel drop by her feet and his hand slowly drift up the outside of her thigh. She was quivering.

"Do you feel that, girlfriend?" He muttered against the back of her neck, pinching the skin of her hip. Rannia released a throaty groan, unconsciously rolling her ass back into his groin. Her fingers desperately grasped the smooth surface of the counter for some kind of hold, but she was left with nothing but the ability to squirm as tears slowly came to her eyes.

Tears?

Yes, tears. Before her incident in the basement, it had been years since she'd cried. Those were tears of sadness, but these tears? They were of desperation.

Her pussy was throbbing uncontrollably, bare and ready—begging to be touched. He pulled at the thickness along her hips for a moment, causing a bit of sharp pain. She didn't know how, but his touch sent spikes right down there. Pain and pleasure had never really been exclusive to Rannia.

And apparently—lest her relationship with Carter actually be considered a relationship—neither was she.

"People have to pay for this shit," she grit out. He pressed her down lower into the counter. The cold stone surface made contact with her nipples and she wanted to whine again.

"You wouldn't do that though, would you?" Mykel mumbled back, stroking her lower back. Bumps spread all along her skin. A thick string of wetness had now reached her lower thigh. Fuck, she was desperate for a fucking brat. "Not with a loving, caring boyfriend."

"It's money all the same," Rannia replied.

"Who'd even pay for you to strip, hm?" His voice turned taunting as his fingers left her lower back and squeezed her ass. Her breath caught and her eyes closed, entire body frozen as she waited for him to touch the one place she wanted him to. "Girlfriend, you're not even my type."

"I don't care." Rannia squeezed her eyes shut harder, biting her lip. "Touch me."

She felt his stare turn patronizing. "You'd do that to your boyfriend?"

She wanted to groan. "You're his brother."

"Exactly." His finger finally lowered, slipping along her coated lips. She released a strangled moan as he slowly sunk his finger in. She was clenching and pulsating around him. The feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his finger was so fucking good. He rammed his finger in harder as his dick began twitching more, throbbing more. "And that is why, girlfriend, exactly why I can touch you like this."

"It's not on me.""

(a/n: y'all- do not get me started. idk if you've heard, but recently some person name darianka has been exposed for islamophobia, death threats, and copying other's work. that's just not okay. I believe her account on wattpad has been reported and removed, but if she appears again i'm grabbing my pitchfork. i avoid all drama but her shit is fucked. she's fucking PROUD of being Islamophobic.

aside: for me, slow updates are once a week...maybe even every five days. normally i write two chapters a day, so don't come at me when i'm all sad about only updating twice every three days idkkk idkk. uhh also, smut? hello? it might just be my period but i got all wonky writing this.

aside aside: school sucks man. thankfully my teachers are are subs for me, so i asked them not to do smth and they went further. i don't have to answer questions over a meet anymore. i don't have to do literally anything cuz them bitches are wrapped around my small ass fingers moihHAHHAHAHHA

aside aside aside: yes yes yes knife play is coming eventually. EEEE there are some things i've come up with and i'm proud of myself

bitchass wrote a whole essay for this a/n lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.2K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
465K 13.3K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
697K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...
2.2K 111 21
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...